Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 03:28 PM
Random VA's cuz why not?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:24 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Myling
Today 03:22 PM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:21 PM
a small outing for...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Oooh , this font looks nice)
Anttail sat in the clearing , looking around at the cats. He lifted up his paw and started licking it. He drew it back over his ear , then repeated a few times before twitching his ear and padding towards the edge of clearing - next to the warriors den- .
Flameblossom came padding into the clearing. She saw Anttail and padded up to him. "Hello," she mewed as she sat beside him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:31 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Flameblossom came padding into the clearing. She saw Anttail and padded up to him. "Hello," she mewed as she sat beside him.
'Hey , Flameblossom.' he mewed a reply.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:36 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
'Hey , Flameblossom.' he mewed a reply.
"What have you been up to?" the female asked as she groomed her short spotted fur.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 26th, 2016, 01:38 PM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"What have you been up to?" the female asked as she groomed her short spotted fur.
'Not much , really. Just walking around camp , that's all.' He said , with a lazy tone in his hissing voice.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

Couragepaw sat in the clearing, the young tom's amber hues looking incessantly for Moonpaw. Where could she be? He hadn't seen her since that day in the territory with their...awkward conversation, to say the least. I came so close. So close! But- I just can't possibly tell her. Not now. Not with everything that's happened...Courafepaw thought with a sigh. There was no obvious emotion showing in the tom's hues. Nothing that would give away his feelings or thoughts... Thankfully. If she finds out now...I can't lose her, I need her. She's too important to me. Couragepaw thought desperately, searching for her again. At the moment, she was clouding his mind, destroying any other thought that got in the way of her. She was slowly killing him- drowning him in a river of his own emotions, clawing at his heart and constricting his chest and throat until he thought he would die of multiple causes. The tom shuddered, feeling a pleasant prickling going down his spine. As pleasant as it felt, it was also weird...and it made him feel unnatural. Great. I've got a crush on my best friend. Either that or I'm in love with her, which is ridicu- Couragepaw stopped suddenly as a breeze blew through his fur, splitting through it and making his amber hues widen in surprise as though just waking up and seeing the world for the first time.
He looked almost kit like in his innocence, before his eyes returned to their original state and he breathed a deep sigh. Its not ridiculous. It's true! Face facts, Couragepaw...if you can even rightly call yourself that. A voice in the back of his head hissed, sending an uncomfortable shiver down his spine, making it hard for him to move at all. Once the shudder had stopped, Couragepaw breathed another sigh, this one of relief. A small smile spread across his maw, despite not knowing what to do next. What else could he do but face the facts? I guess this makes it time to tell her. Couragepaw thought, feeling his chest and throat constrict again before he stopped, realizing he had no idea where Moonpaw was in the first place. Well...I'll tell her if I can find her, Couragepaw thought with a twitch of his tail.
Moonpaw, at that moment, was bringing a (very thin) dead squirrel back to the camp. It had been all that she was able to catch and she was currently exhausted from the lack of actual apparent cause to her running around and hunting when all she turned up with at the end of it was... well, whatever this thing was. It didn't much resemble food. The cream colored she-cat padded through the entrance to camp and immediately felt a hot prickling sensation shoot down her spine as she saw her best friend and... Um... Well, the only tom that she knew who made her feel every time without fail like she had fallen off of a cliff whenever she saw him. Suddenly very conscious of how caked with snow her long-furred legs where she made her way to the fresh kill pile to deposit the squirrel on it, forcing herself not to look at him because then she would become lost in the way that he looked. Unlike she did, which, at the moment, she looked a snow covered bush with grey eyes. Not that she don't really look like a fur covered bush with grey eyes when it wasn't snowing.
She placed her dead on the pile and then hesitated before beginning to try to groom clumps of fur off of her legs as quickly as she could so that she could go right over to him and... What? She would like to imagine herself sitting there grooming one another like she sometimes saw mates doing. Did that mean that she wanted to be his mate? Friends groomed one another too right? But she mainly enjoyed this fantasy because she would touching him. But that was unrealistic. Those days seemed to be over when they could do things like that. Now, more likely, what would follow her walking over to him would be an awkward conversation and confusing, conflicting emotions. She didn't really want to do that, but the almost frightened feeling of falling suddenly when she saw him was almost... Pleasent. In an odd, unusual way. She couldn't stand not being with him anymore, she wanted to just curl up beside him and breath in his scent. She flicked her ear, trying to clear her mind of the silly things that she would most definitely not be doing when she went over to Coursgepaw.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Blurgh. How about we meet some other kits?" Lilackit danced on her feet, wanting to play or meet people.
The young kits pelt fluffed up with an idea and she smirked. "We should sneak over to the apprentice den."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@fire
Dovecloud padded out of the nursery and let out an exhausted sigh, the queen was contemplating on whether or not she should take a nap with her kits or not at the moment. The silver and white tabby spotted her mate a few mouse-lengths away and smiled sweetly "I've been looking for you." she stated, her green orbs shone with love as she went and sat next to Gustflight, wrapping her tail neatly around her paws. The queen had to hold back a hiss of pain, her wounds still clearly visible and raw from the fight with gorsefeather. The silver tabby wrinkled her nose in disgust as she thought of her former mate, a twinge of sadness also stabbed her heart as she thought of the tom. Shaking her head to clear the thoughts of the calico warrior she turned her beautiful green orbs back onto her mate and smiled softly "You're not too terribly hurt are you? I wasn't able to find you when Skyclan attacked." she fretted, her words dripped with worry but were laced with motherliness as she looked the tom over.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 26th, 2016, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw, at that moment, was bringing a (very thin) dead squirrel back to the camp. It had been all that she was able to catch and she was currently exhausted from the lack of actual apparent cause to her running around and hunting when all she turned up with at the end of it was... well, whatever this thing was. It didn't much resemble food. The cream colored she-cat padded through the entrance to camp and immediately felt a hot prickling sensation shoot down her spine as she saw her best friend and... Um... Well, the only tom that she knew who made her feel every time without fail like she had fallen off of a cliff whenever she saw him. Suddenly very conscious of how caked with snow her long-furred legs where she made her way to the fresh kill pile to deposit the squirrel on it, forcing herself not to look at him because then she would become lost in the way that he looked. Unlike she did, which, at the moment, she looked a snow covered bush with grey eyes. Not that she don't really look like a fur covered bush with grey eyes when it wasn't snowing.
She placed her dead on the pile and then hesitated before beginning to try to groom clumps of fur off of her legs as quickly as she could so that she could go right over to him and... What? She would like to imagine herself sitting there grooming one another like she sometimes saw mates doing. Did that mean that she wanted to be his mate? Friends groomed one another too right? But she mainly enjoyed this fantasy because she would touching him. But that was unrealistic. Those days seemed to be over when they could do things like that. Now, more likely, what would follow her walking over to him would be an awkward conversation and confusing, conflicting emotions. She didn't really want to do that, but the almost frightened feeling of falling suddenly when she saw him was almost... Pleasent. In an odd, unusual way. She couldn't stand not being with him anymore, she wanted to just curl up beside him and breath in his scent. She flicked her ear, trying to clear her mind of the silly things that she would most definitely not be doing when she went over to Coursgepaw.
Couragepaw spotted his pretty friend, and all of a sudden he felt as though his pelt were on fire again. He was aware of how awkward he seemed, and how strange he appeared...is she looking at me? Is there something on me? Please don't tell me I look stupid or something, I'm about to tell...wait, nope, not telling her, not now, maybe later, He thought with a wince as he realized he was close to telling her how he felt. "Moonpaw!" He purred, surprised at how excited and energetic he seemed. Had he just...forgotten about his odd feelings? Or was he finally getting used to them? It was hard to tell; his pelt was still warm, but all he wanted to do was sit next to her and talk to her and maybe...maybe they could share tongues or something. Clanmates do that. It's not weird if cats who are just friends do it. Oh, but then she might be able to feel how hot I am...burning through my pelt...yikes. Couragepaw thought with a wince, feeling a twinge of embarrassment strike him once more. Why was this so difficult and awkward for him? Weren't there plenty of cats who had friends that they felt this way about? I should meet them and see if we can figure something out. Cause there's no way that I'll be able to do this on my own. Couragepaw thought with a sigh, fixing his amber hues expectantly on his friend. All he wanted to do was feel her next to him, like he had always expected she would be. He had always imagined that Moonpaw would be his friend forever; his best friend. He had always imagined that she would be like a sister...a much less annoying, much prettier sister. Well, I guess that could be it...still, she's awfully pretty for me to think of her as my sister, and- STOP THAT! He scolded himself, angry that he was once again thinking of her as being "pretty." He didn't want to. He didn't want to think of her as pretty, he wanted to figure out what these feelings meant.
I love her. That's what they mean, I suppose...but now I just have to figure out how to express them in a way that doesn't end up with one of us or both of us getting our hearts broken. Couragepaw thought with a sigh, and a dejected flick of his tail. Even with the snow on her, it was still easy to tell how graceful she was...he wasn't quite sure how other cats saw her but to him, she was like a deadly toxin that had taken over him. She had taken over his mind, his senses...and his emotions. Is she going to steal my body too? He thought anxiously, looking down at his pelt. It was ruffled and didn't look quite as neat. Almost unconsciously, he quickly gave his chest fur a few licks, trying to at least look a little cleaner and more presentable. Presentable enough so that Moonpaw wouldn't think he didn't care what he looked like around her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 26th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Couragepaw spotted his pretty friend, and all of a sudden he felt as though his pelt were on fire again. He was aware of how awkward he seemed, and how strange he appeared...is she looking at me? Is there something on me? Please don't tell me I look stupid or something, I'm about to tell...wait, nope, not telling her, not now, maybe later, He thought with a wince as he realized he was close to telling her how he felt. "Moonpaw!" He purred, surprised at how excited and energetic he seemed. Had he just...forgotten about his odd feelings? Or was he finally getting used to them? It was hard to tell; his pelt was still warm, but all he wanted to do was sit next to her and talk to her and maybe...maybe they could share tongues or something. Clanmates do that. It's not weird if cats who are just friends do it. Oh, but then she might be able to feel how hot I am...burning through my pelt...yikes. Couragepaw thought with a wince, feeling a twinge of embarrassment strike him once more. Why was this so difficult and awkward for him? Weren't there plenty of cats who had friends that they felt this way about? I should meet them and see if we can figure something out. Cause there's no way that I'll be able to do this on my own. Couragepaw thought with a sigh, fixing his amber hues expectantly on his friend. All he wanted to do was feel her next to him, like he had always expected she would be. He had always imagined that Moonpaw would be his friend forever; his best friend. He had always imagined that she would be like a sister...a much less annoying, much prettier sister. Well, I guess that could be it...still, she's awfully pretty for me to think of her as my sister, and- STOP THAT! He scolded himself, angry that he was once again thinking of her as being "pretty." He didn't want to. He didn't want to think of her as pretty, he wanted to figure out what these feelings meant.
I love her. That's what they mean, I suppose...but now I just have to figure out how to express them in a way that doesn't end up with one of us or both of us getting our hearts broken. Couragepaw thought with a sigh, and a dejected flick of his tail. Even with the snow on her, it was still easy to tell how graceful she was...he wasn't quite sure how other cats saw her but to him, she was like a deadly toxin that had taken over him. She had taken over his mind, his senses...and his emotions. Is she going to steal my body too? He thought anxiously, looking down at his pelt. It was ruffled and didn't look quite as neat. Almost unconsciously, he quickly gave his chest fur a few licks, trying to at least look a little cleaner and more presentable. Presentable enough so that Moonpaw wouldn't think he didn't care what he looked like around her.
Moonpaw's ears shot straight upwards, followed by her head as her name was called in an all-too-familiar voice. Did he see her trying to groom the clumps of snow from her pelt? She found herself growing warmer, an odd prickling sensation along her spine accompanying it. What if he guessed at her odd fascination with her best friend because she was trying to look presentable to him and- Cut it out. You want to look presentable to him because you want to be presentable to your friend and clanmate. Not your... Him. My him? Is he mine? No no, cut it out Moonpaw.
She stood again, painfully aware of the snow clumped fur of her tail, legs and belly. She would groom it while she was with him, that would give her an excuse to not be staring at him... Noticeably anyways, she's probably stare regardless.
She padded over to him, all thoughts of being tired from hunting driven right into the cold, packed earth beneath her paws.
"Hi." She purred, trying to draw memories of the before-it-got-really-really-awkward-to-be-around-him conversations that she had with Courageoaw so she could act more... Normal. She wanted to be normal, was almost desperate to be normal instead of... This.
She grinned, letting her tail sweep along the ground in the most relaxed way that she could get it to, even if she felt like she might begin to bounce around like a kit and then curl into a ball and hide. An odd mixture of feelings, ones that she hadn't told Couragepaw of. Best friends were supposed to share secrets, right? Even more uncomfortable ones. I'll tell him then... I have to right?
She tried to force the words to leave her throats but they just snagged there, in her throats and mouth but refusing to leave. Half-formed now.
"What have you been doing?" Were the words that managed to squeeze themselves away from her lips once she actually opened her mouth. Maybe not today then. I really want to though. I want him to know that he makes me feel like I'm drowning and falling and laughing all at once and I can't even describe the rest. She watched him through her grin, which no longer needed any help to be there. But not today. It's better when it isn't awkward, and I'm not going to make it awkward. Not today.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 26th, 2016, 08:39 PM
I got nothing...

@Dovekit12

Flutterwisp padded into camp. She had just gone a walk by herself to look at the trees in the forest. Her short pelt shinned bright as the moon's light hit it. She padded over to a rock and sat upon it grooming herself.

Closed Thread