Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:28 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:27 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:17 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Powered??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I met her" max said. "Lets go fishing. I know a great place" max said/
" any where away from that half human. " she said and walked up to max she hissed at Jason . Her tail swayed as she walked she swatted her ear and again and again a mosquito was bugging her (xD!) . She waved her hands around her ears " stupid bugs! This must be where mosquitos were born! " she hissed and

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:29 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" any where away from that half human. " she said and walked up to max she hissed at Jason . Her tail swayed as she walked she swatted her ear and again and again a mosquito was bugging her (xD!) . She waved her hands around her ears " stupid bugs! This must be where mosquitos were born! " she hissed and
"They he's my brother. Just great grandpas human DNA" max explained. She threw a smoke bomb as the Bugs left to the smoke.
"Right here! There are so many fish here" max said as it was a Great Lake. She grabbed her dad slasher and when in the lake.
"Come on. You can just kill the fish. It's shallow" max said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:

"They he's my brother. Just great grandpas human DNA" max explained. She threw a smoke bomb as the Bugs left to the smoke.
"Right here! There are so many fish here" max said as it was a Great Lake. She grabbed her dad slasher and when in the lake.
"Come on. You can just kill the fish. It's shallow" max said.
She shrugged she kneeled down to the river and spotted a gray shadow in it moving side to side . She licked her lips as she placed a hand on the rocks her eyes were glood to the fish , her claws sharpened and she lunged in the river splashing every where until she grabbed the salmon . She held the salmon
" I got it! " she said and she fell backwards the fish escaped her grip. She leapt after it and caught it in her mouth her hair was soaked

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
She shrugged she kneeled down to the river and spotted a gray shadow in it moving side to side . She licked her lips as she placed a hand on the rocks her eyes were glood to the fish , her claws sharpened and she lunged in the river splashing every where until she grabbed the salmon . She held the salmon
" I got it! " she said and she fell backwards the fish escaped her grip. She leapt after it and caught it in her mouth her hair was soaked
"Good!" Max started a fire.
"Fastv way to cook them is don't take the slaces. Cook it then take off the slaves" max said. The

Gone

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:

"Good!" Max started a fire.
"Fastv way to cook them is don't take the slaces. Cook it then take off the slaves" max said. The
wow I can't believe I'm having a peaceful conversation !without murdering any one , and she hasn't ran off! she thought the fish wiggled in her mouth as she placed it next to the fire she shook herself like any animal would and she shook her tail to get the water out of her fur. She spotted more fish in the river and she was wide eyed. " I think we have a problem " she said . She stood up and ran to the river , she leapt forward and caught one in her hands but she was splashing like crazy trying to catch all the fish like a bear. " I can't stop! " she laughed and her ears twitched

Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:55 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
wow I can't believe I'm having a peaceful conversation !without murdering any one , and she hasn't ran off! she thought the fish wiggled in her mouth as she placed it next to the fire she shook herself like any animal would and she shook her tail to get the water out of her fur. She spotted more fish in the river and she was wide eyed. " I think we have a problem " she said . She stood up and ran to the river , she leapt forward and caught one in her hands but she was splashing like crazy trying to catch all the fish like a bear. " I can't stop! " she laughed and her ears twitched
"YEA!" Max said. We got pulled in as a fish hopped in her mouth.

Gone

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:

"YEA!" Max said. We got pulled in as a fish hopped in her mouth.
The cat faunus dragged herself out of the river three fish were in her mouth she breathed quickly and layed on her back , she needed this to be away from her troublesome and maddening family . Her tail flicked a few times she looked up at the clouds and she smiled " what kind of a powered are you max? " she asked through some fish. She decided that she needed more freedom so tonight she will leave home and have some time to herself , she was a monster but she could slightly control it better .

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
The cat faunus dragged herself out of the river three fish were in her mouth she breathed quickly and layed on her back , she needed this to be away from her troublesome and maddening family . Her tail flicked a few times she looked up at the clouds and she smiled " what kind of a powered are you max? " she asked through some fish. She decided that she needed more freedom so tonight she will leave home and have some time to herself , she was a monster but she could slightly control it better .
"Unknown. Just like my dad. Unknown. I'm the only female unknown powered. But I move fast in water like my dad. Teleported. Switch weapons with mind." Max said listing a few powers. "Do you feel like no one understands you. My brother doesn't. I just get away from him. I just need some space. I mean I want to see the world. Get away from the worry of temper. Just letting go" max said(I already ship them. I wish rein was bisexual and max will come with rein when she leaves)

Gone

Last edited by Darky; November 22nd, 2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:

"Unknown. Just like my dad. Unknown. I'm the only female unknown powered. But I move fast in water like my dad. Teleported. Switch weapons with mind." Max said listing a few powers. "Do you feel like no one understands you. My brother doesn't. I just get away from him. I just need some space. I mean I want to see the world. Get away from the worry of temper. Just letting go" max said(I already ship them. I wish rein was bisexual and max will come with rein when she leaves)
Rein chuckled " no one understands me ever ....that's why I'm leaving " she said and stood up she put the fish in her pockets and started walking off
" I'm a Monster " she added as she walked off into the woods ( shes homo and go ahead and ship )

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:38 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein chuckled " no one understands me ever ....that's why I'm leaving " she said and stood up she put the fish in her pockets and started walking off
" I'm a Monster " she added as she walked off into the woods ( shes homo and go ahead and ship )
(if you make rein bi that means she could be lesbian or homo)
"Wait for me! I want to come. I need to get away" max said.
------
Sweetie fell asleep as it was night time. Blake was helping Marcie fish. Blackhood had a gift for rein in rein bookbag. She knew rein was leaving.(it's a phone, a purple hood and multiple weapons packed and ammo in packages.)

Gone