Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old January 28th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

@Nighty @Nightpool

It was time again for Grousestar to announce two new apprentices and each time he was able to announce these ceremonies the happier he got. The clan was filling with strong, capable, loyal cats and nothing could make him happier than seeing the clan he loved most prosper like this.
The brown tabby climbed onto the Skyrock with emerald eyes alight like always, keeping the names of the two kits he would be announcing as apprentices in his mind and the names of their mentors in mind as well, he was sure he had chosen the cats correctly to suite these young felines so that they could do their absolute best.
Once reaching the peak of the rock, he glanced down in the clearing before yowling out the usual words in a lighthearted tone,
"All cats young enough to catch their own meal, may you please gather beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"

The tip of his tail flicked casually as he peered down upon his clan with a smile, as patient as ever as he waited for the cats to gather before continuing on.

"It is once again time to name two kits as apprentices today for they have reached the age of 6 moons. Chirpkit? Llamakit? Will you both step forward to receive your apprentice name and mentor."
With his ears perked up, he waited for the two named kits to pad before him, surely groomed carefully by their mother so that they may appear presentable in front of the clan and their new mentors.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:25 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Nighty @Nightpool

It was time again for Grousestar to announce two new apprentices and each time he was able to announce these ceremonies the happier he got. The clan was filling with strong, capable, loyal cats and nothing could make him happier than seeing the clan he loved most prosper like this.
The brown tabby climbed onto the Skyrock with emerald eyes alight like always, keeping the names of the two kits he would be announcing as apprentices in his mind and the names of their mentors in mind as well, he was sure he had chosen the cats correctly to suite these young felines so that they could do their absolute best.
Once reaching the peak of the rock, he glanced down in the clearing before yowling out the usual words in a lighthearted tone,
"All cats young enough to catch their own meal, may you please gather beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"

The tip of his tail flicked casually as he peered down upon his clan with a smile, as patient as ever as he waited for the cats to gather before continuing on.

"It is once again time to name two kits as apprentices today for they have reached the age of 6 moons. Chirpkit? Llamakit? Will you both step forward to receive your apprentice name and mentor."
With his ears perked up, he waited for the two named kits to pad before him, surely groomed carefully by their mother so that they may appear presentable in front of the clan and their new mentors.
The young Persian cat stepped forwards, her pelt so precariously groomed so that it lay sleek against her thick, well built frame. For the special occasion she had made sure not one speck of dirt was residing in her pelt, that she looked beautiful, graceful, and charming. She wanted to look her best, first impressions were always the best ones, weren't they? Her long cream fur clung lushouslu to her skin, and sunlight reflected in the last of the moisture from her tongue. She stuck her chest out and padded courageously forwards, ready for this moment like she had been for moons. She had dreamed about this moment, thought over a million times in her head. She had often watched the camp, wondering who her mentor might be. She didn't really care who though, she just wanted to impress the Clan. She wanted to show that she could be an amazing warrior, and who knows, maybe even a future leader of Skyclan! She imagined it in her head, her long fluffy pelt outlined against the sky, like Grousestar was now as she stood at the base of the rock. She shook away the thoughts, but in her force, her fur became Ruffles in her chest. Embarrassed lay she bent her head down and fixed it ever so carefully, making sure all the hair laid down like it was supposed to. Then she returned her eager gaze to the leader above her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:25 AM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Nighty @Nightpool

Llamakit anxiously stepped forwards. You see, the kit with furled fur had never been addressed by the leader before, and she was visibly shaken by the custom. She bowed her head, stepping forwards with a precarious paw. Her shining turquoise eyes, I daresay glanced up at the noble leader. Llamakit looked up to Grousestar, but what had she and Chirpkit done wrong? Her fur neatly groomed by the likes of her foster mother, Minkflight, she looked up at the aristocratic tom.

She looked beside her at Chirpkit, the other she-kit who had inoculated her fear with a cultivated step. She attempted the same, swallowing her fright and giving way to undaunted poise. She dipped her head, waiting for a rightful scolding. Oh, StarClan, thought Llamakit, what have I done wrong? The kit waited to be condemned to animosity, shuddering and rooted in her spot.

Last edited by Nightpool; January 29th, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old January 30th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The young Persian cat stepped forwards, her pelt so precariously groomed so that it lay sleek against her thick, well built frame. For the special occasion she had made sure not one speck of dirt was residing in her pelt, that she looked beautiful, graceful, and charming. She wanted to look her best, first impressions were always the best ones, weren't they? Her long cream fur clung lushouslu to her skin, and sunlight reflected in the last of the moisture from her tongue. She stuck her chest out and padded courageously forwards, ready for this moment like she had been for moons. She had dreamed about this moment, thought over a million times in her head. She had often watched the camp, wondering who her mentor might be. She didn't really care who though, she just wanted to impress the Clan. She wanted to show that she could be an amazing warrior, and who knows, maybe even a future leader of Skyclan! She imagined it in her head, her long fluffy pelt outlined against the sky, like Grousestar was now as she stood at the base of the rock. She shook away the thoughts, but in her force, her fur became Ruffles in her chest. Embarrassed lay she bent her head down and fixed it ever so carefully, making sure all the hair laid down like it was supposed to. Then she returned her eager gaze to the leader above her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Llamakit anxiously stepped forwards. You see, the kit with furled fur had never been addressed by the leader before, and she was visibly shaken by the custom. She bowed her head, stepping forwards with a precarious paw. Her shining turquoise eyes, I daresay glanced up at the noble leader. Llamakit looked up to Grousestar, but what had she and Chirpkit done wrong? Her fur neatly groomed by the likes of her foster mother, Minkflight, she looked up at the aristocratic tom.

She looked beside her at Chirpkit, the other she-kit who had inoculated her fear with a cultivated step. She attempted the same, swallowing her fright and giving way to undaunted poise. She dipped her head, waiting for a rightful scolding. Oh, StarClan, thought Llamakit, what have I done wrong? The kit waited to be condemned to animosity, shuddering and rooted in her spot.
When the two named kits stepped forward, one apparently more hesitant and fearful than the other, he would turn his gentle and bright smile onto the both of them, as if providing them courage for this ceremony though it was really nothing to be fearful of. With a small nod to them, he would begin the words he spoke for every apprentice ceremony.
"Chirpkit, Llamakit, you have both reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for the both of you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, Chirpkit you will be known as Chirppaw. Your mentor will be Auroraflame, I hope Auroraflame will pass down all she knows onto you. And Llamakit, you will be known as Llamapaw. Your mentor will be Cherrycloud, I hope Cherrycloud will pass down all she knows onto you."
Clearing his throat as he waited for the two named mentors, one a deputy and one a warrior, to step forward, he would then continue the last part of the ceremony.
"Auroraflame { @Empress Of Evil }, Cherrycloud { @fire ♡ }, you are both ready to take on an apprentice. Auroraflame, you will be the mentor of Chirpkit and I hope you pass down all of your knowledge down onto her. And Cherrycloud you will be the mentor of Llamakit, I also hope you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

Taking a small breath, he would wait for the clan to cheer on the two new apprentices and mentors, offering his own grin of pride and positivity to them before officially drawing the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 30th, 2017, 03:10 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
When the two named kits stepped forward, one apparently more hesitant and fearful than the other, he would turn his gentle and bright smile onto the both of them, as if providing them courage for this ceremony though it was really nothing to be fearful of. With a small nod to them, he would begin the words he spoke for every apprentice ceremony.
"Chirpkit, Llamakit, you have both reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for the both of you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, Chirpkit you will be known as Chirppaw. Your mentor will be Auroraflame, I hope Auroraflame will pass down all she knows onto you. And Llamakit, you will be known as Llamapaw. Your mentor will be Cherrycloud, I hope Cherrycloud will pass down all she knows onto you."
Clearing his throat as he waited for the two named mentors, one a deputy and one a warrior, to step forward, he would then continue the last part of the ceremony.
"Auroraflame { @Empress Of Evil }, Cherrycloud { @fire ♡ }, you are both ready to take on an apprentice. Auroraflame, you will be the mentor of Chirpkit and I hope you pass down all of your knowledge down onto her. And Cherrycloud you will be the mentor of Llamakit, I also hope you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

Taking a small breath, he would wait for the clan to cheer on the two new apprentices and mentors, offering his own grin of pride and positivity to them before officially drawing the clan meeting to a close.
Llamakit—soon, Llamapaw—beamed with pride and grace up at Grousestar as she was given a altruistic grin by the SkyClan leader. She felt her thoughts desiccated of fear, and blinked at Grousestar. The tom's bold voice rang out, announcing... mentors? Llamakit didn't know that this was her apprentice ceremony! Her smile grew wider. And in that moment, her name changed. Llamapaw, as she was now known, received her mentor.

Cherrycloud.
Llamapaw exercised the name on her vernacular tongue. Yes, it did feel right. Envy blurred her geniality for a moment—Chirppaw had gotten Auroraflame, the deputy, as a mentor! No. It didn't matter. It didn't matter if this solid she-cat was the deputy, she had gotten a formidable warrior to pass down her knowledge to Llamapaw. She smiled at Cherrycloud as she approached, stretching forwards to touch her nose with hers, trying to be polite. Llamapaw detested physical contact. She shuffled her paws, waiting for the molly to formally accept her and an apprentice. She waived her fright, eyes meeting Cherrycloud's.

She was an apprentice.

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Empress Of Evil
Chirppaw beamed as her new name was announced. She let the name roll over her tongue as she silently mouthed it to herself. She liked the sound of it and was overjoyed with the ceremony. She waited patiently as Grousestar announced her new mentor, the one that would train her in the ways of the Clan. Her gaze wandered around the clearing, flicking over the assembled warriors and she couldn't help wondering again who it would be. Never in a million years would she have dreamed that she would have received the deputy as a mentor. And for a split second, when Grousestar announced that Auroaflame would be her mentor, she gaze wildly around the crowd of warriors searching for the cat. Only then, when she was gazing around wildly, did it dawn in her. Auroraflame was the name of the deputy, and unless there were two cats with the same name, she looked stupid. Embarrassed lay she spun around the face Auroraflame who stood at the base of the Skyrock, the normal place for deputies to sit. She bounded iver excitedly, but not before flashing a happy smile in Llamapaw's direction, a small sign of showiness. She was showing off, attempting to show she was better, and maybe it worked, or maybe it didn't, but she didn't stay around long enough to find out. As she reached the deputy she dipped her head. As she lowered her gaze, her hues fell into her Ruffles chest fur, miss place by her rush to reach her mentor. Hastily she brushed it smooth and silky again, and didn't dare look at the rest of her pelt, knowing she would have an urge to clean it as well. She had to be respectful and mature now, especially around the deputy. "GreetingS Auroraflame." She meowed in a serious and mockingly mature tone. She had learned it from a couple of older kits when they were kicking the warriors, and now she used it to make spher self sound older, and smarter.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Suspiciousmindz

It was once again time for a young kit to become an apprentice, Grousestar's proud smile fixated on his muzzle as he made his assent of the Skyrock, having quite a good warrior in mind to train the apprentice-to-be-made.
Nonetheless, at the peak of the stone, the brown tabby would pause and look down on his clan, as was the routine he normally did before calling a clan meeting, before tilting his head back to yowl to the entirety of his clan,

The leader paused to allow his clan to gather beneath the stone, his eyes specifically looking for the kit he was about to name an apprentice. Once enough time had been allotted to allowing the entirety of Skyclan to gather, he would begin the traditional ceremony.

"It is once again time to name a kit as an apprentice today for she has reached the age of 6 moons. Coconutkit? Will you step forward to receive your apprentice name and mentor."
The leader focused his bright, cheery emerald gaze upon the young cat, smiling politely and waiting for her to step forward so that he could continue.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 3rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
@Suspiciousmindz

It was once again time for a young kit to become an apprentice, Grousestar's proud smile fixated on his muzzle as he made his assent of the Skyrock, having quite a good warrior in mind to train the apprentice-to-be-made.
Nonetheless, at the peak of the stone, the brown tabby would pause and look down on his clan, as was the routine he normally did before calling a clan meeting, before tilting his head back to yowl to the entirety of his clan,

The leader paused to allow his clan to gather beneath the stone, his eyes specifically looking for the kit he was about to name an apprentice. Once enough time had been allotted to allowing the entirety of Skyclan to gather, he would begin the traditional ceremony.

"It is once again time to name a kit as an apprentice today for she has reached the age of 6 moons. Coconutkit? Will you step forward to receive your apprentice name and mentor."
The leader focused his bright, cheery emerald gaze upon the young cat, smiling politely and waiting for her to step forward so that he could continue.

[sorry was busy yesterday]
A well-groomed looking tortoiseshell kit walked confidently up to the highrock. Her hues darted around nervously at first due to her overly cautious personality, however she calmed down knowing exactly what this was about. Coconutkit was the daughter of the former leader, Almondfall. She wasn't sure where her siblings were, however this moment was about her. As she sat down and wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, she looked up at Grousestar with gleaming yellow hues. It was obvious how excited she was, but she wanted to look proud too, so her chest was fluffed out and she was sitting up tall. I wonder who my mentor will be... she thought to herself, allowing her gaze to sweep the gathering cats. There was no way she'd be able to guess who it'd be, so she looked back towards her leader and awaited his announcement to finish.
@vos [just in case you wanted to see this]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 3rd, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 02:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[sorry was busy yesterday]
A well-groomed looking tortoiseshell kit walked confidently up to the highrock. Her hues darted around nervously at first due to her overly cautious personality, however she calmed down knowing exactly what this was about. Coconutkit was the daughter of the former leader, Almondfall. She wasn't sure where her siblings were, however this moment was about her. As she sat down and wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, she looked up at Grousestar with gleaming yellow hues. It was obvious how excited she was, but she wanted to look proud too, so her chest was fluffed out and she was sitting up tall. I wonder who my mentor will be... she thought to herself, allowing her gaze to sweep the gathering cats. There was no way she'd be able to guess who it'd be, so she looked back towards her leader and awaited his announcement to finish.
@vos [just in case you wanted to see this]
{It's fine!}

Grousestar most certainly knew who Coconutkit was the kin of, however he did not let that sway his decision in her mentor in any form. Nonetheless, as he saw her pad forward, his eyes would focus on her until she sat down, in which he would nod his head curtly at her before continuing on with the ceremony.
"Coconutkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Coconutpaw. Your mentor will be Aspenflash { @AbsurdJinx }, I hope Aspenflash will pass down all he knows onto you." His head would then turn to the warrior he named as the new apprentice's mentor.
"Aspenflash, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be the mentor of Coconutpaw and I hope you pass down all of your knowledge down onto her."
Allowing the two time to touch noses, he then would turn his attention to the whole of the clan with that same, usual smile.

With that, the brown tabby would bound off of the rock, formally ending the clan meeting.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 15th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@starfall

Grousestar climbed up onto the Skyrock, clearing his throat but pausing a moment. He didn't get these ceremonies too much, but he found them just as honorable as having a ceremony to become a warrior or an apprentice. Today? There would be a new elder to the clan.
Smiling softly, he would look fondly down at the clearing before yowling for the attention of all the cats of Skyclan.
The brown tabby, as always, would patiently wait for his clanmates to gather beneath him, his eye following one cat in particular, the one that this ceremony was for. Sighing softly, he would offer a smile before continuing on, now that he had every cat's attention.
"Rainpebble. Is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"
To this question, he would allow the cat time to confirm this request with the words, It is, before continuing on with the relatively short ceremony.
"SkyClan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest. I am sure the elders will welcome you with open paws and I am certain you will be given as much leisure and comfort as you could possibly desire." Dipping his head slowly, he would smile at Rainpebble one more time before going to formally close the clan meeting.
After yowling these words, the Skyclan leader would bound off of the Skyrock to return to whatever it was he was previously doing.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?