Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old May 29th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Duskflight

Firekit could barely stay still as Grousestar jumped up into the sky stone. She was six moons now, old enough to be an apprentice! And today was that day! This little ginger molly tried not to fidget all over the place like a with did when a bid pecked at it but it was hard. Especially for her, she could barely stay focused on the ceremony with all her Clanmates around her. Who'd her mentor be? Was it a ton of molly? Or many they didn't identify as either. Would they be nice? Or rude? Maybe they had a family, but they could be all alone. That'd be sad. Maybe it was someone like her! Who had so much on their mind they couldn't set still. Was that a normal thing? All these things ran though this small flame colored kit's head and much more as she waited. So much so that she almost missed her name being called. Excitement ran down her spine in a cool tingling feeling as she bounced to her paws. With as much self control as she could gather Firekit walked up to Grousestar trying to keep her head high and bright excitement in her eyes. This was it, she'd be an apprentice, a 'paw. And suddenly she felt closer to becoming a warrior, closer then ever. With her bright blue green eyes she looked up at the SkyClan leader. She was ready.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 30th, 2018, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @Leopardblaze @The Fallen Queen @Ombre Party @Tazzy @lunaheart @Checkmate

There were a great many ceremonies that would need to be done today and Grousestar couldn't help but feel rather chipper due to it. He had a bit of a bounce in his step, a bit of the energy he had when he was deputy, as he made his way up to the Skyboulder before leaping onto it. It took mere seconds for him to reach the peak and once there, he wouldn't hesitate to yowl out the familiar words that would call the clan to meeting.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
Allowing time for cats to gather and get situated where they wished, he would promptly continue on to announce what the meeting was for.
"Not only do we have two new cats to welcome into the clan, but several kits ready to become apprentices, and apprentices ready to become warriors. So please welcome Leopard and Safaia." His eyes would search the crowd for the two named cats, believing it best to start with them so that they could recieve their clan names and be fully welcomed into Skyclan. Then he would go to the kits, and then the apprentices.
safaia hid her excitement and padded up to the skyboulder. she couldn't wait to get her name.
Old May 31st, 2018, 08:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Fuzzyfeline @lunaheart @Checkmate @Tazzy

Seeing Cardinalkit and Firekit step forward he would smile brightly and begin their ceremonies.
"Cardinalkit, and Firekit, you have both reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, Cardinalkit you will be known as Cardinalpaw, and Firekit you will be known as Firepaw. Your mentors respectively will be Icecry { @Ombre Party } and Featherdrift { @Fern }."
Now his head would turn to the two warriors who would apprentice the young cats. "Icecry, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Cardinalpaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her. And Featherdrift, you are also ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Firepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

And it seemed just in time, Safaia stepped forward. Seeing her, he would offer her a smile and nod before beginning her story. "Glad to see you Safaia. Are you ready to receive your Skyclan name?" Allowing time for her to answer, he would then proceed with her name change ceremony.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Bluedawn, for she is now a full warrior of Skyclan."

With those out of the way, it was now time to surge forward with the warrior ceremonies. Grousestar would pause slightly to take a breath before continuing on.

"Now there are two apprentices who have shown they are ready to receive their warrior names. So please, Sandypaw, and Nightpaw, will you please step forward to receive your warrior names?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:34 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
@Fuzzyfeline @lunaheart @Checkmate @Tazzy

Seeing Cardinalkit and Firekit step forward he would smile brightly and begin their ceremonies.
"Cardinalkit, and Firekit, you have both reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, Cardinalkit you will be known as Cardinalpaw, and Firekit you will be known as Firepaw. Your mentors respectively will be Icecry { @Ombre Party } and Featherdrift { @Fern }."
Now his head would turn to the two warriors who would apprentice the young cats. "Icecry, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Cardinalpaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her. And Featherdrift, you are also ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Firepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

And it seemed just in time, Safaia stepped forward. Seeing her, he would offer her a smile and nod before beginning her story. "Glad to see you Safaia. Are you ready to receive your Skyclan name?" Allowing time for her to answer, he would then proceed with her name change ceremony.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Bluedawn, for she is now a full warrior of Skyclan."

With those out of the way, it was now time to surge forward with the warrior ceremonies. Grousestar would pause slightly to take a breath before continuing on.

"Now there are two apprentices who have shown they are ready to receive their warrior names. So please, Sandypaw, and Nightpaw, will you please step forward to receive your warrior names?"
bluedawn looked as happy as could be as she walked away from the skyboulder. as she passed a long haired white cat, though she recieved a hiss.
( moving to the clearing.)
Old June 1st, 2018, 11:18 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Nightpaw, who had been sitting off to the side, flew to her paws. Should she do a quick groom or just go? With that thought she just went, her pelt was to long an thick for that. Keeping herself calm with visible effort, Night stepped forward, her tail tip twitching, her claws dug into the ground a bit. Night had been waiting for this moment for so long..now that it’s happening, she can barely believe it.

@Duskflight
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old June 2nd, 2018, 08:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Tazzy

Seeing that Nightpaw was the first to step up, the Skyclan leader would focus his attention on her and give her her ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
There was a pause to allow the apprentice time to say her 'I do', before he continued.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Nightpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Nightshade. StarClan honors your loyalty and fierceness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Now it was time to see if Sandypaw would step forward as well.
@Ombre Party

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 2nd, 2018, 10:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
@Tazzy

Seeing that Nightpaw was the first to step up, the Skyclan leader would focus his attention on her and give her her ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
There was a pause to allow the apprentice time to say her 'I do', before he continued.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Nightpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Nightshade. StarClan honors your loyalty and fierceness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Now it was time to see if Sandypaw would step forward as well.
@Ombre Party
Sandypaw flew up from his spot where he was sitting, holding back purrs rumbling through him. He fast-walked forward to take his ceremony, lashing his tail with excitement. He wondered what name he would revive. @Duskflight

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 2nd, 2018, 11:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Ombre Party

Finally his eyes caught sight of Sandypaw, the leaders shoulders relaxing a bit and his smile remaining on his muzzle before he gave a nod to the apprentice, beginning the final ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Sandypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Again, he would allow time for the young cat to respond with the appropriate 'I do' before going on to finish the ceremony.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sandypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Sandystrike. StarClan honors your determination and fighting prowess, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Taking a breather as he allows for the clan to cheer the new warriors' names, Grousestar would then bring the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 4th, 2018, 10:14 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Fuzzyfeline

@Fuzzyfeline (I was planning on posting this a few days ago, but had no time)

Featherdrift's ears perked at the sound of his name in the ceremony. He had yet another apprentice to pass on his knowledge to. What was the name Grousestar said? Flame...Fluff...Firepaw? He shook his head a bit and got to his paws. The bicolor cat padded over to the young cat swiftly, flicking his tail in greeting. "Hello little one. I am Featherdrift. Firepaw is it?" His voice was slighty gruff as he spoke. He blinked his yellow and blue eye at the younger cat. To him Firepaw appeared to be very excited and hyper, and maybe a bit nervous, however all newly appointed apprentices were like that.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 28th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Checkmate

It was easily becoming a more stressful time for Grousestar, he felt the tides of war wishing to pull every clan in its inevitable current. Sometimes it was hard for him to keep up that facade of happiness and optimism for the sake of keeping his clans morale high and happy. At times, some cats could even spot him out in the territory, looking like a much different cat, deep in contemplation and completely unaware of his own surroundings. He tried to hide this, but sometimes, these things couldn't be hidden. Regardless, there was always something that would cheer him up, even with the impending danger he could feel. And that was being able to personally see his clan grow by conducting ceremonies.
There was one today, an apprentice to made to a warrior. Climbing to the top of the Skyboulder, he would clear his throat before yowling out for all of the clan to hear.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

Silently he would wait for the cats of Skyclan to gather beneath him, a light and pleasant smile on his muzzle and a sparkle in his eyes. Once there seemed to be a sufficient amount of cats gathered, he would continue.
"Cardinalpaw, will you please step forward? I believe it is time for you to be granted your warrior name."

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?