Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM

Old April 4th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Thornkit held back a squeak of excitement. He was going to be an apprentice. He needed to look cool and composed, didn't he? He looked up at the SkyClan leader, trying not to get excited, or at least not show his excitement. He walked forwards through the crowd of cats slowly, straining to keep the bounce out of his steps. Thornkit felt his heart beating fast - or wait. Was that his blood pumping? He didn't know - the closer he got to Grousestar and SkyClan's Skyboulder. By the time he reached Grousestar there was no way, he was sure, that he could have possibly kept the excitement out of his eyes. And yet, he did just that, kept his excitement building up inside him. His chest swelled slightly because of how proud he was at not showing his excitement. It was amazing how excited, angry, and sad Thornkit could get at the smallest things. In fact, one time, he was about to pounce on a small moss ball - practicing his hunting, he called it - and another kit beat him to it and he practically blew up in her face. Thornkit smiled and nodded his head at Grousstar, still trying to appear calm.
As soon as the young cat came into sight, Grousestar quietly began to purr in pride for the young tom. It was always a nice moment to see them padding forward, going in front of the crowd to start their ceremony. As soon as Thornkit was at the front and appeared ready, he continued.
"Thornkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Thornpaw. Your mentor will be Umbraice { @Brilliance }. I hope Umbraice passes down all he knows onto you."
Turning then to the named warrior, he would fixate a smile onto his muzzle before addressing the tom.
"Umbraice you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Thornpaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto him."

With the new mentor and apprentice now named, he would allow the clan time to shout the apprentice's new name to Starclan itself before drawing the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
And with that, the brown tabby leaped from the boulder to return to his den for what was likely to be a small nap.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Viruswolf @Method To The Madness

Leaping up onto the Skyboulder, the leader managed to shake off any form of sleepiness that still clung to him. Already the excitement of getting to name to new apprentices was helping with that and soon enough his eyes were as bright as usual. It was time to call the clan meeting and so without any further hesitation, Grousestar yowled out the familiar words.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
Giving the clan enough time to gather, he would then proceed to inform them of what the clan meeting would be about, his head held high and his emerald gaze gracing over each and every head in the clearing.
"We have two kits that have reached the age of six moons and are ready to be apprenticed. So Eaglekit, and Kestrelkit, will you please step forward?" With a bright grin on his muzzle now, the leader would patiently await for the two kits to step forward so that he could continue with their ceremonies.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:57 AM

My Mood: Amused

Eaglekit steps forward waiting for kestrelkit...

Last edited by Viruswolf; April 16th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old April 20th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Viruswolf

Seeing only one kit step forward, the leader flicked his tail a bit and decided he would just continue with Eaglekit's ceremony until he caught sight of Kestrelkit. Fixing his gaze on the young tom he would smile and dip his head before beginning the ceremony.
"Eaglekit you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eaglepaw. Your mentor will be Littlelion { @Fuzzyfeline }. I hope Littlelion passes down all he knows onto you."
Grousestar would then turn to the male warrior who would be taking on the apprentice, the same smile fixed upon his muzzle.
"Littlelion you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Eaglepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto him."
After the new apprentice and mentor had been named, he would then patiently wait for the other kit to step forward. @Method To The Madness

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Fuzzyfeline @Leopardblaze @The Fallen Queen @Ombre Party @Tazzy @lunaheart @Checkmate

There were a great many ceremonies that would need to be done today and Grousestar couldn't help but feel rather chipper due to it. He had a bit of a bounce in his step, a bit of the energy he had when he was deputy, as he made his way up to the Skyboulder before leaping onto it. It took mere seconds for him to reach the peak and once there, he wouldn't hesitate to yowl out the familiar words that would call the clan to meeting.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
Allowing time for cats to gather and get situated where they wished, he would promptly continue on to announce what the meeting was for.
"Not only do we have two new cats to welcome into the clan, but several kits ready to become apprentices, and apprentices ready to become warriors. So please welcome Leopard and Safaia." His eyes would search the crowd for the two named cats, believing it best to start with them so that they could recieve their clan names and be fully welcomed into Skyclan. Then he would go to the kits, and then the apprentices.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @Leopardblaze @The Fallen Queen @Ombre Party @Tazzy @lunaheart @Checkmate

There were a great many ceremonies that would need to be done today and Grousestar couldn't help but feel rather chipper due to it. He had a bit of a bounce in his step, a bit of the energy he had when he was deputy, as he made his way up to the Skyboulder before leaping onto it. It took mere seconds for him to reach the peak and once there, he wouldn't hesitate to yowl out the familiar words that would call the clan to meeting.
Allowing time for cats to gather and get situated where they wished, he would promptly continue on to announce what the meeting was for.
"Not only do we have two new cats to welcome into the clan, but several kits ready to become apprentices, and apprentices ready to become warriors. So please welcome Leopard and Safaia." His eyes would search the crowd for the two named cats, believing it best to start with them so that they could recieve their clan names and be fully welcomed into Skyclan. Then he would go to the kits, and then the apprentices.

Leopard wove through the crowd excited to finally be joining the clan that had taken such good care of her. She spotted Auroraflame and Coppersong among the other cats. She felt her heart pounding in her chest and her ears felt hot with a mix of nervousness and excitement. She gave herself a few self-conscious licks to smooth her fur as she padded up to the clan leader who stood on the huge boulder that stood before her. "This is it," she murmured to herself. She would finally be apart of the clan.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; May 28th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Leopardblaze

Seeing that Leopard was the first to approach, he would turn his full attention to her so that he could give her her name, and mentor. Dipping his head lightly to her, he would softly clear his throat before continuing on with first the name change.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Leopardpaw, for she is now a full apprentice of Skyclan. Leopardpaw, your mentor will be Dapplesplash { @Ombre Party }. Dapplesplash, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own so you will be the mentor of this new apprentice and I hope you will pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new name of the apprentice, he would begin to search for Safaia so that he could give her her new name as well.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:52 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
@Leopardblaze

Seeing that Leopard was the first to approach, he would turn his full attention to her so that he could give her her name, and mentor. Dipping his head lightly to her, he would softly clear his throat before continuing on with first the name change.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Leopardpaw, for she is now a full apprentice of Skyclan. Leopardpaw, your mentor will be Dapplesplash { @Ombre Party }. Dapplesplash, you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own so you will be the mentor of this new apprentice and I hope you will pass down all of your knowledge onto her."

Allowing time for the clan to cheer the new name of the apprentice, he would begin to search for Safaia so that he could give her her new name as well.

Listening to her new name she beamed with happiness, she was no longer a loner but an apprentice with a duty to fulfill. She spotted her new mentor, Dapplesplash's, tortoiseshell fur. She would teach her everything she would need to learn to one day become a warrior. Her eyes shining she greeted her mentor and awaited the next cat to be welcomed into the clan.
@Ombre Party
Old May 29th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Fuzzyfeline @The Fallen Queen @Checkmate

Seeing that Safaia had yet to step up, the clan leader moved on without hesitation, knowing that the kits were likely excited to be apprenticed and the apprentices ready to receive their warrior names. If the she-cat came forward, he would give her her name, but for now, he would move on.
"Firekit, Sunkit, and Cardinalkit, will you three please step forward?"
Now his gaze would look expectantly for the three young cats, a patient and happy smile on his face as he waited for them.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 29th, 2018, 08:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
@Fuzzyfeline @The Fallen Queen @Checkmate

Seeing that Safaia had yet to step up, the clan leader moved on without hesitation, knowing that the kits were likely excited to be apprenticed and the apprentices ready to receive their warrior names. If the she-cat came forward, he would give her her name, but for now, he would move on.
"Firekit, Sunkit, and Cardinalkit, will you three please step forward?"
Now his gaze would look expectantly for the three young cats, a patient and happy smile on his face as he waited for them.
(I don't know if I am or not supposed to actually quote this but I will )
Cardinalkit head perked up high her brown eyes shining a wide smile on her face her tail was twitching with excitement she ran forward to the leader but stopped a few mouse lengths away . This was it! One of her many times to shine! Oh she couldn't wait to be a warrior ! This was the first step. The Orange and white tabby sat down holding her head high a prideful glow coming from her body she puffed out her chest and wrapped her tail around her paws trying to look as neat , strong , and well kept as possible . She looked over at the other two kits for a moment and looked at her leader her heart was pounding from the suspense and intensity of it . cardinalkit get a hold of yourself mouse brain ! Your gonna make yourself look like a fool in front of Your leader . she tried calming herself down but it worked only a tiny bit. She sighed and kept her current posture .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )