Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old August 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Redwillow let out a small chuckle, his eyes scanning Sparrowwind quickly. "Yeah, me too." He mewed, giving a small almost timid nod. He seemed nice enough, for a former loner. "No problem" Redwillow giggled, his eyes glowing with amusement as the other tom rambled on. Well, at least he wasn't alone in doing that. "It's nice to meet you too, and don't worry about it." He mewed, shrugging with a smile on his face. He sat, his tail curling over his paws as he smiled at Sparrowwind with enjoyment. "Sounds..interesting" he chuckled in reply, a hint of curiosity on his features that soon disappeared. "I don't think you'll die" he reassured sarcastically, a teasing smile on his face. Redwillow swept his tongue through his short, black and orange fur for a moment, making sure he looked decent and not like a kit. He turned, a bit confused, to Sparrowwind. "It's fine, tortoiseshell toms are pretty uncommon." He replied, knowing it was uncommon for his fur to be on a tom. He didn't really take notice of it, or care really. This tom seems good to hang out with, maybe we can be friends! he thought.
"yeah, I bet all those old loners are seasons old!" Sparrowwind said, scoffing as he remembered the frazzled, insane cats of the outskirts. " Hey, Redwillow, want to be friends? You're really nice, and your fur rather is uncommon! but that's what makes you so cool! And your personality, you are the friendliest tom I've met, all the others just cared if they got me off their turf as fast as they could!" Hen asked, flashing a bright smile.

( hey, question concerning Stormclaw and Vixenlight: Do you want him to ask her to be mates? if so then when?)
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:28 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"yeah, I bet all those old loners are seasons old!" Sparrowwind said, scoffing as he remembered the frazzled, insane cats of the outskirts. " Hey, Redwillow, want to be friends? You're really nice, and your fur rather is uncommon! but that's what makes you so cool! And your personality, you are the friendliest tom I've met, all the others just cared if they got me off their turf as fast as they could!" Hen asked, flashing a bright smile.

( hey, question concerning Stormclaw and Vixenlight: Do you want him to ask her to be mates? if so then when?)
"Probably!" Redwillow laughed, imagining flea-infested loners spouting nonsense about the Clans. SkyClan was nice, the cats he knew anyways. "Sure, you don't seem to bad." He chuckled, giving a little nod. He chuckled at the comment on his fur, though he agreed, and he smiled brightly. "I'd love to be your friend, Sparrowwind, i'll help you get used to SkyClan too." Redwillow mewed, his eyes bright at the chance to be his friend.
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Meow

My Mood: Stressed
Question Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

I'm new to the site, anyone mind if I join in?
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"Probably!" Redwillow laughed, imagining flea-infested loners spouting nonsense about the Clans. SkyClan was nice, the cats he knew anyways. "Sure, you don't seem to bad." He chuckled, giving a little nod. He chuckled at the comment on his fur, though he agreed, and he smiled brightly. "I'd love to be your friend, Sparrowwind, i'll help you get used to SkyClan too." Redwillow mewed, his eyes bright at the chance to be his friend.
"Okay! Thank you!" Sparrowwind mewed. Enough about his pelt you dumb bird! He probably thinks you have mouse dung for brains! He hissed in his head. "So, the new Thunderpath causing problems?" He asked, not sure if it was a topic on thin ice.
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:53 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakstar519 View Post
I'm new to the site, anyone mind if I join in?
No! You bet! to the site!
Old September 10th, 2017, 10:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Okay! Thank you!" Sparrowwind mewed. Enough about his pelt you dumb bird! He probably thinks you have mouse dung for brains! He hissed in his head. "So, the new Thunderpath causing problems?" He asked, not sure if it was a topic on thin ice.
"No problem." The tortoiseshell replied, his eyes shining with amusement. Redwillow hadn't ever met someone as..energetic as Sparrowwind, but he was enjoying his company. He sure was unique, and Redwillow liked that. "Yeah, it's scaring most of the prey away, we'll have to resort of drastic means of finding food." He sighed.
Old September 14th, 2017, 08:13 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"No problem." The tortoiseshell replied, his eyes shining with amusement. Redwillow hadn't ever met someone as..energetic as Sparrowwind, but he was enjoying his company. He sure was unique, and Redwillow liked that. "Yeah, it's scaring most of the prey away, we'll have to resort of drastic means of finding food." He sighed.
Sparrowwind nodded. "Yeah, and prey was hard to catch by myself, can't hardly imagine what it's like having to feed a whole group. But I'm sure Skyclan will pull through. I wasn't here at the time, but I heard the battle with that other group of cats what do they call themselves? hmm.... Oh yes! The Dusk Syndicate! I heard the screeching and I watched them limp back to their home, I guess we'll pull through." Sparrowwind flipped through one thought to the other, wanting to gather as much as he could. He had no doubt he had made a good choice in coming to Skyclan. HE was already liking it here.
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Sparrowwind nodded. "Yeah, and prey was hard to catch by myself, can't hardly imagine what it's like having to feed a whole group. But I'm sure Skyclan will pull through. I wasn't here at the time, but I heard the battle with that other group of cats what do they call themselves? hmm.... Oh yes! The Dusk Syndicate! I heard the screeching and I watched them limp back to their home, I guess we'll pull through." Sparrowwind flipped through one thought to the other, wanting to gather as much as he could. He had no doubt he had made a good choice in coming to Skyclan. HE was already liking it here.
(Sorry this is so late! I had to do stuff)
Redwillow's tail curled slightly as he chuckled. "Yeah, but you'll have cats to hunt with now. Besides, we've got other territories if things get really bad. It's not the kindest thing, but we have to survive now don't we." He mewed, hoping he wasn't rambling too much. "Oh, yep! We did them in pretty good, they won't be messing with us for awhile." He snickered, his eyes glowing with amusement. Both of the toms seemed to be talking alot, which calmed his nerves greatly. Sparrowwind seemed very interested in SkyClan, which was good figuring he was now a part of it. Redwillow could tell his new friend would like it in SkyClan, he was already learning the basics.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Foggy22

There was only one ceremony to conduct today, it was time to announce a new apprentice, and a new mentor. Regardless if he had many to announce, or just a single one as he did now, Grousestar was happy. Having a ceremony meant that his clan was still growing, still thriving besides the hardship that was now taking over.
So with his usual enthusiasm, the brown tabby would leap up onto the Skyboulder in a rather graceful fashion despite his growing age, his claws clicking lightly on the stone as he made his way to the top of the large rock. He would take a moment to survey his clan, as he often did before making any sort of announcement before clearing his throat, and yowling out to the cats below,
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
Allowing sufficient time for the cats of the camp to gather beneath the Skyboulder, he would then call out the kit that was to be apprenticed today. He always loved seeing the excitement of the young ones as they began their true journey into warriorhood.
"We have a young cat that has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to take on their apprentice name and training so please, Icekit, could you please step forward?" With a smile, he would sweep his gaze over the crowd, looking for the young she-cat that has been named.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:27 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Foggy22

There was only one ceremony to conduct today, it was time to announce a new apprentice, and a new mentor. Regardless if he had many to announce, or just a single one as he did now, Grousestar was happy. Having a ceremony meant that his clan was still growing, still thriving besides the hardship that was now taking over.
So with his usual enthusiasm, the brown tabby would leap up onto the Skyboulder in a rather graceful fashion despite his growing age, his claws clicking lightly on the stone as he made his way to the top of the large rock. He would take a moment to survey his clan, as he often did before making any sort of announcement before clearing his throat, and yowling out to the cats below,
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"
Allowing sufficient time for the cats of the camp to gather beneath the Skyboulder, he would then call out the kit that was to be apprenticed today. He always loved seeing the excitement of the young ones as they began their true journey into warriorhood.
"We have a young cat that has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to take on their apprentice name and training so please, Icekit, could you please step forward?" With a smile, he would sweep his gaze over the crowd, looking for the young she-cat that has been named.
Icekit bounded out of the nursery, excited for her apprentice ceremony, but very nervous of having to stand in the middle with every cat looking at her. I wonder who my mentor will be! Hopefully someone nice... she thought. She shook her head, trying to become more serious. She stepped forward, facing Grousestar, her frosty-blue eyes sparking with excitement.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?