Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM

Old January 21st, 2019, 05:13 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The ebony tom swiftly shuffled out of his den, ignoring the protests that echoed from there. His decision was final, Riverclan needed this, he needed this, and there was nothing that was going to change his mind. However, though it was important, he needed to get ceremonies done first, there had been some felines who had been waiting...and with everything that had been happening he hasn't had time. They deserved their ceremonies and he wouldn't make them wait any longer, especially now that they were back on their own soil.

"All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he howled, positioning his paws in a more comfortable position as he stopped right at the edge. Lapis hues watched as his clanmates
gathered beneath him.

"We have a few apprentices who have proven themselves, and have earned their warrior name. Oceanpaw [ @North ] and Oakpaw [ @Rosemew ] please step forward." His voice echoed in the clearing, letting it resonate as the apprentices scuffled forward.

"Oceanpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Oceanpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mintflower. Starclan honors your adaptability and insightfullness."

"Oakpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Oakpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Oakflame. Starclan honors your Bravery and Kindness."

Fallenstar dipped his head and watched as they rejoiced. They had waited for moons to recieve their warrior names, they definitely deserved them.

"Next, we have some kits who have reached 6 moons, and are ready to become apprentices. Serenitykit [ @Teggy ] and Fawnkit [ @Dipper ] please step forward." He watched as proud mothers pushed their kits forwards, the fluff balls themselves practically oozing excitement.

"You both have reached the age to be apprentices. Fawnkit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Fawnpaw." he paused for a second to take a breath, "Your mentor will be Leopardshine, [ @BILL. ] they will pass down all they know unto you."

Fallenstar watched as apprentice and warrior touched noses, gave everyone around a second to chant Fawnpaw's name, than continued on.

"Serenitykit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Serenitypaw. Your mentor will be Moonlight. They will pass down all they know unto you." once again he gave his clanmates a moment to cheer and congratulate the two new apprentices, and the two new warriors. However there was one last thing the tom had to announce, so the cheers wouldn't last too much longer.

The burly tom was pretty sure that was the fastest he had ever done ceremonies, pressed for time considering how a rather riled up feline was on his tail. He was suprised the brown feline hadn't shot out of his den quite yet i in fact, better get this done while he was still ahead.
[ @Dipper ]

"I have one last announcement for everyone! After Daisyshade's death, Riverclan had been without a deputy. It is time that spot is filled." he once again paused to take a breath. His heart was pounding. They needed this, a new, perspective. One that wasn't tarnished by the recent wars and events."I say these words before Starclan, so the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve of my choice! The new deputy of Riverclan will be Cedarsprint!" the words tumbled out of his mouth like a waterfall, the vowels jumbled together.
Oakpaw, now Oakflame smiled proudly. He was a warrior now! The brown tabby was beyond excited, he could finally be the best warrior that he trained to be.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 21st, 2019, 07:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Oakpaw, now Oakflame smiled proudly. He was a warrior now! The brown tabby was beyond excited, he could finally be the best warrior that he trained to be.
Spiritflight bounded up to his old apprentice. "Congratulations Oakp-sorry, Oakflame!" He purred. " You've done so well, you definitely deserve it"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 21st, 2019, 07:50 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight bounded up to his old apprentice. "Congratulations Oakp-sorry, Oakflame!" He purred. " You've done so well, you definitely deserve it"
"Thanks Spiritflight!" Oakflame smiled, his tail twitching with excitement. The tabby tom licked the fur on his chest. "I can finally be the best warrior ever!" He purred.

Old January 21st, 2019, 08:10 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The ebony tom swiftly shuffled out of his den, ignoring the protests that echoed from there. His decision was final, Riverclan needed this, he needed this, and there was nothing that was going to change his mind. However, though it was important, he needed to get ceremonies done first, there had been some felines who had been waiting...and with everything that had been happening he hasn't had time. They deserved their ceremonies and he wouldn't make them wait any longer, especially now that they were back on their own soil.

"All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he howled, positioning his paws in a more comfortable position as he stopped right at the edge. Lapis hues watched as his clanmates
gathered beneath him.

"We have a few apprentices who have proven themselves, and have earned their warrior name. Oceanpaw [ @North ] and Oakpaw [ @Rosemew ] please step forward." His voice echoed in the clearing, letting it resonate as the apprentices scuffled forward.

"Oceanpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Oceanpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mintflower. Starclan honors your adaptability and insightfullness."

"Oakpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Oakpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Oakflame. Starclan honors your Bravery and Kindness."

Fallenstar dipped his head and watched as they rejoiced. They had waited for moons to recieve their warrior names, they definitely deserved them.

"Next, we have some kits who have reached 6 moons, and are ready to become apprentices. Serenitykit [ @Teggy ] and Fawnkit [ @Dipper ] please step forward." He watched as proud parents pushed their kits forwards, the fluff balls themselves practically oozing excitement.

"You both have reached the age to be apprentices. Fawnkit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Fawnpaw." he paused for a second to take a breath, "Your mentor will be Leopardshine, [ @BILL. ] they will pass down all they know unto you."

Fallenstar watched as apprentice and warrior touched noses, gave everyone around a second to chant Fawnpaw's name, than continued on.

"Serenitykit, from this moment on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Serenitypaw. Your mentor will be Moonlight. They will pass down all they know unto you." once again he gave his clanmates a moment to cheer and congratulate the two new apprentices, and the two new warriors. However there was one last thing the tom had to announce, so the cheers wouldn't last too much longer.

The burly tom was pretty sure that was the fastest he had ever done ceremonies, pressed for time considering how a rather riled up feline was on his tail. He was suprised the brown feline hadn't shot out of his den quite yet i in fact, better get this done while he was still ahead.
[ @Dipper ]

"I have one last announcement for everyone! After Daisyshade's death, Riverclan had been without a deputy. It is time that spot is filled." he once again paused to take a breath. His heart was pounding. They needed this, a new, perspective. One that wasn't tarnished by the recent wars and events."I say these words before Starclan, so the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve of my choice! The new deputy of Riverclan will be Cedarsprint!" the words tumbled out of his mouth like a waterfall, the vowels jumbled together.
Under the streamstone, Fawnkit gathered with the rest of the Clan and watched as Fallenstar claimed his place onto the perch. While the ceremonies commenced, his paws tapped eagerly upon the frozen dirt, little puff-ball of a tail wriggling in excitement as he wondered if it would be today— it had to be, surely it would! He was six moons of age, ready to be apprenticed and start training to be a warrior of RiverClan.

Adrenaline rushed through the kit as it happened, his name was called, his legs carried him to receive his new position as extended through the leader. Although he'd anticipated this moment, Fawnkit could hardly process it now that it was upon him. He was becoming an apprentice! With his very own mentor! Eagerness glittered in his eyes as he was awarded his new name and rank, tiny heart pounding with the thrill of it all, glad he could now serve the Clan by actually doing duties instead of playing with a dumb moss ball from sunrise until moonhigh.

- - -

Unlike Fawnpaw, Cedarsprint wasn't happy, wasn't pleased in the least as he scrambled from Fallenstar's den only to learn the ceremonies had started, and he hoped to StarClan that it wouldn't include the deputy one; he wasn't ready for that, didn't want the position despite his offer. Cedarsprint watched through wild eyes, frantic desperation running rampant through him when those familiar words were spoken to the heavens above and in the presence of his clanmates. He couldn't, he wouldn't— Fallenstar wouldn't dare, he'd already said no.

Hackles raised and body completely tensed with the burn of rage prickling at him, Cedarsprint let out a frustrated hiss when it seemed he wasn't backing down or taking his rejection as his final answer. He couldn't possibly expect this to go smoothly, not when he wouldn't accept this so-called promotion that only meant his freedom was being harnessed and stolen from him.

"What? You can't be serious- Fallenstar!" Cedarsprint snarled in protest, trying to get him to halt the dreaded announcement but when he didn't, the panic welled within him faster than before. He had to stop this because if it kept going, it would be official, and the thought alone had him scared (maybe reckless) enough to pounce from where he sat in the clearing onto the ledge. Sheer will had his muscles moving with fluid ease albeit lacking thought as he barreled into Fallenstar, the entirety of his blunt force sending them both tumbling from the streamstone and toward the ground below.

Last edited by Fawn; January 21st, 2019 at 08:11 PM.
Old January 21st, 2019, 08:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"Thanks Spiritflight!" Oakflame smiled, his tail twitching with excitement. The tabby tom licked the fur on his chest. "I can finally be the best warrior ever!" He purred.
Spiritflight grinned. "Does the brave new warrior want to go out to hunt with me?" He asked, flicking his tail from side to side.

Old January 21st, 2019, 08:39 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Spiritflight grinned. "Does the brave new warrior want to go out to hunt with me?" He asked, flicking his tail from side to side.
Oakflame nodded swiftly. "Yeah!" He mewed happily.

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Oakflame nodded swiftly. "Yeah!" He mewed happily.
Spiritflight nodded. "Let's go then!" He mewed.

(I'll make a list on the territory in RC and mention ya!)

Old January 21st, 2019, 09:11 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Spiritflight nodded. "Let's go then!" He mewed.

(I'll make a list on the territory in RC and mention ya!)
Oakflame nodded, following.

Old January 22nd, 2019, 12:21 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Unlike Fawnpaw, Cedarsprint wasn't happy, wasn't pleased in the least as he scrambled from Fallenstar's den only to learn the ceremonies had started, and he hoped to StarClan that it wouldn't include the deputy one; he wasn't ready for that, didn't want the position despite his offer. Cedarsprint watched through wild eyes, frantic desperation running rampant through him when those familiar words were spoken to the heavens above and in the presence of his clanmates. He couldn't, he wouldn't— Fallenstar wouldn't dare, he'd already said no.

Hackles raised and body completely tensed with the burn of rage prickling at him, Cedarsprint let out a frustrated hiss when it seemed he wasn't backing down or taking his rejection as his final answer. He couldn't possibly expect this to go smoothly, not when he wouldn't accept this so-called promotion that only meant his freedom was being harnessed and stolen from him.

"What? You can't be serious- Fallenstar!" Cedarsprint snarled in protest, trying to get him to halt the dreaded announcement but when he didn't, the panic welled within him faster than before. He had to stop this because if it kept going, it would be official, and the thought alone had him scared (maybe reckless) enough to pounce from where he sat in the clearing onto the ledge. Sheer will had his muscles moving with fluid ease albeit lacking thought as he barreled into Fallenstar, the entirety of his blunt force sending them both tumbling from the streamstone and toward the ground below.

The ebony tom lashed his tail and glanced back as he saw a rather angry tom approaching. It didn't matter, his decision was final. Riverclan needed a new deputy, and Riverclan needed a deputy who wasn't... oh he didn't know what Riverclan needed and didn't need. Lookit where it got him, thinking that his opinion was the most important, that it was best. It got them driven out, it got a kit killed, it got his clanmates hurt.

As he stepped forward, preparing to give his final piece of his declaration he felt the wind get knocked out of him, all the air forcefully pushed out of him due to the impact. One second his paws were on solid ground, the next, they were flailing, grasping at nothing but air. Of course he couldn't see any of this, all he saw was...well brown.

It finally hit him. They were falling, him and Cedarsprint were falling. He dug his claws into the brown tom and pulled him closer as they fell. The Streamstone wasn't all too high, yet it felt like they were falling for quite a few minutes.

Of course the second that ran though his head they hit the ground...hard. Well at least he did, Cedarsprint just kind have ended up bouncing off his stomach slightly. Any left over air that Fallenstar may have held onto after the warrior's headbutt had been lost with the impact to the ground. In fact, after falling flat on his back the leader saw nothing but white for a solid minute or so. Took him a second to come back to his senses.

When he finally did recognize which way was up and which way was down he let out a groan. He wanted to be angry, he really, really did, but he was too winded to be, still light headed, back still aching. "Help, I'm fallin." he wheezed out, most of the words nothing but whistles coming from his throat. Than he remembered that Cedarsprint had come crashing down with him, which caused a wave of panic to wash over him. When he tried to roll over, he finally felt the extra weight that was pinning him to the ground, and when he looked down it was none other than the culprit who had caused the fall. With a groan he pushed his kithood friend off his stomach, slightly relieved that he wasn't harmed during the accident he caused.

After taking a few gulps of air he shot a weak glare at Cedarsprint, lapis optics lazily blazed with annoyance. "What in the name of Starclan is running through your head right now?!" he wheezed, voice rising with each syllable. "What if you landed on a rock you mousebrain?! You don't have 9 more lives to spare!" by the end of that sentence he had regained his breath, his, now incredibly ruffled fur, fluffed up.

@BILL.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by BEAR.; January 22nd, 2019 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Help he's fallen and he can't get up
Old January 22nd, 2019, 12:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Leopardshine glanced at the red-brown blob he was supposed to train, displeasure written across his face. He never wanted an apprentice, they only existed to hold him back from greatness. Still, perhaps this kit could be of some use. He had many important things to do for the cats of the Twolegplace, and another set of paws would be invaluable to spreading how awesome he was.

"Leopardshine here," he introduced himself as he approached the kitten. "Famed warrior and adventurer. Hold your acclamation. Actually, don't. I hope you're prepared," he told him. "There is a deadly serious task ahead of you, and we can not tarry any longer. Come with me and we will assist the poor, starving, sick cats of the Twolegplace. Have you been there before? It is a ravaged land, plagued by the unfortunate souls who have yet to find their way into a Clan. You are going to be observing my exploits for the remainder of your training and spreading the knowledge of my good deeds throughout the Clans."

@Dipper

---

Lionstorm couldn't help it. The seriousness of the deputy ceremony had been derailed the second Cedarsprint confronted Fallentar and tackled him off the Streamstone. His muzzle broke into a smirk at Fallenstar's cry for help, and he bounded forward to approach the fallen leader and his candidate for deputy. "Hi Fallen, I'm Dad!" It was a stupid joke, but funny nonetheless to the golden warrior giving what was happening.

@Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules