Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Are you, are you, coming...
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 06:36 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:36 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:33 PM
WCO HUNGER GAMES SIMULATOR!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:30 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by Poprock
Today 06:19 PM

Old September 13th, 2017, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Ori yawned awake, and looked at the large cat standing outside the den. "Howdy doo there!" He said. "I'm Ori, what's your name?" the cat was certainly large. He was a bigger cat than he'd ever seen. Gosh, Kila's gonna go wild when she sees him. he thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
Tide smiled a bit and glanced after him. She followed him back out and chuckled. "You're claustrophobic?" She asked, flicking her tail. "I'm scared of lightning and the dark, if it makes you feel any better." Tide sat beside him.
Hamilton smiled at Ori as he spoke to him. "Greetings." He said cheerfully before turning to Tide. "Ah, yes, I am Claustrophobic." He admitted, his fur heating up a little in embarrassment.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:33 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Hamilton smiled at Ori as he spoke to him. "Greetings." He said cheerfully before turning to Tide. "Ah, yes, I am Claustrophobic." He admitted, his fur heating up a little in embarrassment.
She tilted her head. "Hm. Y'know, I used to be. I hated small spaces. You want to know how I got over that?"

Last edited by shark sailor; September 13th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
She tilted her head. "Hm. Y'know, I used to be. I hated small spaces. You want to know how I got over that?"
Hamilton raised an eyebrow.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:38 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Hamilton raised an eyebrow.
"Kila made me sleep in a small cave, just for the night. I tried to sleep the whole time, but I couldn't." Tide said. She smiled.
"I wouldn't talk to her the rest of the walk, but i had to admit I wasn't afraid anymore."
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(Smokey's gonna need a recap X3)
( @Random Melody )

Last edited by DragonChaos; September 17th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
"Kila made me sleep in a small cave, just for the night. I tried to sleep the whole time, but I couldn't." Tide said. She smiled.
"I wouldn't talk to her the rest of the walk, but i had to admit I wasn't afraid anymore."
Hamilton frowned slightly, musing over the words the molly had spoken. Spending the night in a small cave? He had to admit, it wasn't his ideal way of getting over his claustrophobia. Besides, he was fine with having to sleep outside- a big cave to these cats would be on the smaller side for him, and he didn't want to be a burden while travelling. His frown deepened as he considered the idea. Would it work? If it worked for Tide, would it work for him? "Perhaps." Hamilton said after a short pause. "Perhaps... For now, though, I'll sleep outside." He licked the top of her head, running his tongue over her fur in an affectionate manner. "Thank you for being here, Sky." He murmured, resting his head on top of hers. "Without you coming into my life, I would've spend the rest of my days in this star-forsaken forest without company."
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:13 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Hamilton frowned slightly, musing over the words the molly had spoken. Spending the night in a small cave? He had to admit, it wasn't his ideal way of getting over his claustrophobia. Besides, he was fine with having to sleep outside- a big cave to these cats would be on the smaller side for him, and he didn't want to be a burden while travelling. His frown deepened as he considered the idea. Would it work? If it worked for Tide, would it work for him? "Perhaps." Hamilton said after a short pause. "Perhaps... For now, though, I'll sleep outside." He licked the top of her head, running his tongue over her fur in an affectionate manner. "Thank you for being here, Sky." He murmured, resting his head on top of hers. "Without you coming into my life, I would've spend the rest of my days in this star-forsaken forest without company."
Tide smiled softly. She leaned against him slightly, looking up at him. "Your welcome, Hamilton." She purred quietly. The molly looked towards the trees. "My mother taught me and Cloud how to climb trees when we were little." She whispered, remembering being left behind every time. "I was so slow at it I was always the last one. That changed when Cloud and I ran away. I was in front and hadn't thought to see if he was still behind me.
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Tide smiled softly. She leaned against him slightly, looking up at him. "Your welcome, Hamilton." She purred quietly. The molly looked towards the trees. "My mother taught me and Cloud how to climb trees when we were little." She whispered, remembering being left behind every time. "I was so slow at it I was always the last one. That changed when Cloud and I ran away. I was in front and hadn't thought to see if he was still behind me.
Hamilton looked down at her, his brown eyes filled with concern. "Sky..." He nuzzled her softly. "Things come, and they go... Don't fill yourself up with guilt for what has happened. Keep your eyes forward, and look towards the future." He murmured, trying his best to comfort her. Things were quiet for a moment, the breeze rustling through their fur and the soft sounds of birds chirping filling the air. "I love you, Tide.

(Should we make a finder for their eventual kits?)
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:28 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Hamilton looked down at her, his brown eyes filled with concern. "Sky..." He nuzzled her softly. "Things come, and they go... Don't fill yourself up with guilt for what has happened. Keep your eyes forward, and look towards the future." He murmured, trying his best to comfort her. Things were quiet for a moment, the breeze rustling through their fur and the soft sounds of birds chirping filling the air. "I love you, Tide.

(Should we make a finder for their eventual kits?)
(Yup.)
Tide felt her heart skip a beat. She looked up at him, narrowed her eyes but smiled. "Say that again." She said, flicking her ears.
Old September 17th, 2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
(Yup.)
Tide felt her heart skip a beat. She looked up at him, narrowed her eyes but smiled. "Say that again." She said, flicking her ears.
"I love you." Hamilton purred, licking her nose.

(Do you want to make it, or me?)