Today 12:40 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2023, 09:26 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Featherpelt - he/him - 18 moons

---

Featherpelt hesitated, he was never much good at battle fighting. Of course he would freeze up now! With his luck there was already a Riverclan cat headed right towards him!

[OPEN! come beat him up <3

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:28 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

She had access to his belly but he also had access to hers. And from a better angle, so her movement didn’t really work out in her favor. Cloudpaw was full of a feeling he’d not felt before. Loyalty, protection, rage, love, all at once, for his clan. So when he got access to her underside he went all in and lunged for her throat, intending to bite with lasting damage. Not deep enough to kill but he wanted to hurt. He kept his paws pressing down her her head too, not quite sure why but it was a mechanism he was using

DawnFog hissed, trying to twist her head out from under the apprentices paws. She scrambled to get him away from her neck, managing to shove his head away with her front paws. She continued (attempted to) to rake his belly.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:33 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

---

Featherpelt hesitated, he was never much good at battle fighting. Of course he would freeze up now! With his luck there was already a Riverclan cat headed right towards him!

[OPEN! come beat him up <3

Beepaw looked around the fighting cats. This attack was her chance to help defend her clan and she was not going to waste it! She saw a Windclan cat that seemed frozen in place and ran towards him, hoping to catch him off guard. Hopefully the element of surprise be enough to help her take down this enemy. She pounced toward him, claws unsheathed, aiming to land on his back.
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Hollytail didn't notice another cat heading towards him, Pebblefur called out a warning but was cut off as someone knocked into her. Hollytail turned at the last moment but it was too late.

(Open for Pebblefur)
@CreeperLover649 @Undertaker

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Monkey's Paw Purrk - Permanent Photophobia & Flock Together (T1)

Minkkit... Minkkit was utterly caught off-guard. One moment she'd been sound asleep, safe in the shadows of a large tree, and the next.. The next, there were howls and yowls and shrieks piercing the air. Pale, red-rimmed puffy eyes widened further with bewilderment, the kitten's head shooting up with startlement at the chaos that surrounded her.

'Oh no!'

A quiet gasp filled her throat as the blistering, evil sun in the sky gleamed with evil intent, it's rays seeming to light up the fur of the leading enemy cat. Sunwarriors, that was what they were, most likely. Sent to make her pay for cheating her way out of her bargain; for using the shadows to hide from a vengeance-filled sun.

The kitten's traitorous eyes watered with unshed tears. Minkkit was coming to hate the feeling of sadness, the feeling of crying because of it, two things she'd never had to experience before. Squeezing her eyes shut and bracing for the pain, the young molly let out a breath and tumbled out of her hiding spot into the sun. She had brought this upon RiverClan, somehow. She needed to do something about it.

Her eyes burned almost immediately, causing the kitten to cry out with quiet indignation at the pain, but she stumbled forward a couple steps -- and bumped into another figure. One of her own Clan, it seemed. Breathing raggedly, Minkkit blinked up at Hazelpaw with wide, pale eyes. "We. You. Have to run. The sun is very angry, please."

[ @Lullaby - Hazelpaw | Here's that starter, haha. I know it's in a bizarre circumstance, but I thought why not! ]

HazelPaw

The molly had been crossing the area when the small bundle of fur stumbled into her legs. Her pale green eyes looking down at the trembling kit,
What has caused this kit such fear? A bit startled Hazelpaw leaned down, her tail twitching in confusion but wariness.

She recognized this kit..Minkkit? Yes, that was her name. "MinkKit?" her gaze followed the small she-kits. Staring at the sky, where the sun was high and fiery as always,
she couldn't look long due to the brightness. She kept her balance, taking a slow breath as she replied soothingly, "The Sun? Why would it be angry?"

Now wasn't the time to be out, especially this kit. But they were isolated, so she had time to sooth this frightened ball of fur

[Thats alright! It is interesting and usually the apps and kits roleplays are usually of them playing so this is new and intriguing!]

Last edited by Lullaby; August 28th, 2023 at 09:36 PM.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

】【Sedgestorm: The Moon, Reversed
RiverClan, he/him】【

Sedgestorm flexed his claws as he pulled his leg back under himself and away from potential snapping jaws. He stood his ground, muscles tensed as he eyed his opponent and waited for their attack. Their glance at a particular shoulder had him leaning into the same side he'd expected them to run, planning to slam into his opponent with his body, and was surprised when he saw Curlyeye hurl himself at his other side.
With a snarl, he quickly lifted himself onto his hind legs and launched himself at the WindClan warrior, more than willing to take the claws to his chest.
He felt the to of their claws in his wirey fur and the sting of drawn blood, but it wasn't enough to make him flinch. He'd suffered through worse and wouldn't be backing down over a little scratch.
If he did manage to knock down the WindClanner, he planned to bash his hind paw that was missing claws into his belly to push the air from his opponent, and give him time to land at least one more attack before Curlyeye was able to recover too much.

Haha, take THAT Riverclan slug! Curlyeye was quite satisfied to see his opponent sufficiently fooled by his feint, but his satisfaction turned to just a little bit of panic when said Riverclan slug smacked the full force of their muscly body into him, knocking him rather unceremoniously aside. He was on his back like an overturned turtle, his momentum turning from a blessing to a curse in a matter of seconds. Before he could scoot away a paw came down on his stomach. Hard.

Fortunately said paw lacked claws, his internal organs would have been in real trouble had it possessed them, but even do his breath was driven explosively outwards. This necessitated a good old wind-sucking, and while he managed to stave off complete, panic aided asphyxiation with a massive inhale, he couldn’t do much other than flail all of his paws around, claws very much unsheathed, in the hopes that his opponent would be somewhat deterred from striking his soft belly whilst he recovered to the point where he could retake his feet. He might need to rethink this ‘getting close’ strategy.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:36 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Alchemist Kitsune @CreeperLover649 @Snowyfeathr
Well, this was severely underwhelming. After following his nose and leading WindClan to RiverClan's camp... all he found were a bunch of defeated-looking catfish! It seemed like they had been through the wringer and like someone had already thoroughly beaten them...

The large gray warrior ended up trailing slower behind the rest of his clanmates as the order to attack was given. His desire to fight had ebbed seeing the state RiverClan was in. He didn't feel bad for them in the slightest, but it kind of took the thrill out of battle when your enemy looked already thoroughly vanquished. So, instead of looking for a fight, Leechscar took to staying on the fringe of the battling cats, eyeing his sister, and more or less checking to see if any WindClan cat needed help rather than looking for a fight himself.

He highly doubted Twilightstar was going to be delighted with this. He knew his mother was very touchy about fighting as it was, and he highly doubted she knew what state RiverClan was in. Or maybe she wouldn't care. He's never seen her as livid as she had been with Beanstar. It was a new side he had yet to learn about.

Anyway, he was distracted by someone meowing about help and sighed softly under his breath. It took a little to locate who was calling, but his eyes finally found Lightningpaw who was staring at something with worry. He had to slip around a few brawls to actually figure out what she was looking at. It was Tigerpaw and it seemed like the she-cat had gotten herself into some trouble. Why were their two warriors going after her? Did she bite off more than she could chew? No wonder Mother called her troublesome.

Deciding to lend a helping paw, Leechscar rapidly closed the distance between him and the flailing Tigerpaw and immediately aimed to pounce on the warrior pinning her, hopefully giving Tigerpaw time to get back on her paws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail didn't notice another cat heading towards him, Pebblefur called out a warning but was cut off as someone knocked into her. Hollytail turned at the last moment but it was too late.

(Open for Pebblefur)
@CreeperLover649 @Undertaker
*Tigerpaw gasped when Leechscar came and helped her out of this mess*

*She scrambled to her paws, thanked Leechscar for the help, and went back to hunting other RiverClan cats*
(Open for Tigerpaw)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Beepaw looked around the fighting cats. This attack was her chance to help defend her clan and she was not going to waste it! She saw a Windclan cat that seemed frozen in place and ran towards him, hoping to catch him off guard. Hopefully the element of surprise be enough to help her take down this enemy. She pounced toward him, claws unsheathed, aiming to land on his back.

---

Featherpelt yowled in pain as claws dug into his back. He twisted himself desperately trying to get the cat off of him, ready to swipe at whoever latched onto him like a leech.

Old August 28th, 2023, 09:45 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

---

Featherpelt yowled in pain as claws dug into his back. He twisted himself desperately trying to get the cat off of him, ready to swipe at whoever latched onto him like a leech.

Despite her best efforts, Beepaw was shaken off of the Windclan attacker. She slashed at his sides, trying to get through his fur.
Old August 28th, 2023, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Despite her best efforts, Beepaw was shaken off of the Windclan attacker. She slashed at his sides, trying to get through his fur.

---

Now that Featherpelt could see his opponent he could more accurately make swipes. He did his best to avoid the small cats slashes, most only scraping him minorly. He thanked starclan for his long fur, it made it seem as if there was more of him to hit than there really was. He made his own attempts at swiping near the cats face, hoping to land a blow or two

Closed Thread