Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:04 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:53 AM
Flashfeather Finder
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:43 AM
"Painting Over the Color...
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:19 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"You say that, but one day your face is going to get bruised if you keep that up, okay?" Galespring told Blazingstorm, her voice protective as she snuck a glance over towards Winterwisp, eyes narrowing as she glared towards the molly for a few seconds. However, as she turned her head back to her best friend and the kit that they'd defended, she let out a deep sigh, staring at the ground before looking back into their eyes, a small smile spreading across her face. "Yeah- you didn't deserve that. Just because you've been hurt in the past doesn't mean that you have to hurt others- it means you have to rise above your enemies. Become better than them, at least that's what I think about the matter." Galespring talked a lot- but when giving this advice to Ferretkit as she stooped down to meet her eyes, she couldn't help feeling like this information would be really useful in the future. Still able to hear Winterwisp's words, however, Galespring's ears folded down in annoyance- and as she was across the clearing, she couldn't make the words out as an apology, and assumed they were just more insults directed towards cats who'd done nothing wrong to her. "We should leave her alone for a bit- I don't want to hear anything else she says about you guys, alright?"

@Empress Of Evil; @Spirit
@Spirit @Suspiciousmindz

Winterwisp's ears flattened against her head. Not in anger, rage, or annoyance. Instead, it was in distress. She watched Blazingstorm, Galespring and Ferretkit as they stormed off. Well, Ferretkit didn't exactly 'storm' off like the two adults. She'd done it again. Except instead of scaring them away, she had made them angry enough for them to walk all the way to the otherside of the clearing. Each time someone tried to talk to her, she tried as hard as she could to say something nice, but a swarm of bees came out instead, letting out stinging words. She sighed, life was never going to be right for her. Looking at the area around her, she saw she was alone once again. She was always going to be alone wasn't she? No friends, no family, no one. Looking up, Winterwisp noticed Blazingstorm's golden gaze. She met his gaze with her own pale amber one. Her gaze wasn't a defiant one, it wasn't an accusing one, it was one of....sorrow. The black and white she-cat soon avoided his gaze, looking down at the ground shamefully. No, Winterwisp wasn't thinking that she wasn't worth looking at Blazingstorm, but she was simply ashamed of her actions. She couldn't exactly help but feel a little proud of hitting the deputy in the face. Afterall, who would ever do something like that? It wasn't something she should be proud of, and she decided to try not to feel so proud, but she should feel a little proud. Disrespecting him certainly wasn't right....but Winterwisp had her opinions.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 20th, 2017, 01:54 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Liquoris
Couragepaw sat in the clearing, the tom's tail wrapped tightly around his paws. Everything had just happened so...so quickly. It was almost a blur. He didn't know what to think or who to turn to now...Moonpaw was- or perhaps had been- his best friend. Who do I turn to now? He thought, his hues glittering with strong emotion. He felt as though he had just lost his best friend. And frankly, perhaps he had. There was no telling when- or if, although Couragepaw didn't say it- Moonpaw would ever forgive him.

He still didn't understand what he had done wrong.
He still didn't understand what he could to do win her forgiveness, no matter how hard he racked his brain to try and think of something- anything- that might work.

Couragepaw's hues swept the clearing, looking for someone who might be sympathetic towards him. Perhaps there was someone out there who could help him with his problem...and who knew? Maybe Moonpaw would get lonely after a while of waiting for him and she would forgive him for...whatever it was he had done. She had been going on about a joke, a joke that Couragepaw didn't remember making...this was the opposite of funny to him. This was horrible, it was rotten...and he had no idea what to do about it.

If only Moonpaw were here now.
If only someone would show him where to go from here.
If only he could figure out what she had been talking about and how to win her back.
If only Couragepaw had another friend who could help him, either help him or comfort him during this time.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 20th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:54 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Ferretkit peered up at the two. The female of them had spoken a quite nice phrase to her, and she was thinking about it for a bit.
"But how will I raise myself above my enemies, if my enemies keeps holding me down?" She asked, tilting her head. She was becoming more confident around the two. It was showing by the fact that she was talking to them. She usually stayed silent and kept her mouth shut whenever someone came close to her. It was a defensive mechanism: She was afraid that what she said could be used against her, even if it was positive comments. But the deputy and his friend wouldn't do anything bad to her. And if he wanted, he still wouldn't do it, because he as a deputy could not take a step away from the warrior code. At least that's what she'd understood so far.
She looked up to finally get a good look at the two. She had only seen the deputy from a distance so far. Up close, he seemed like the goofy sort of person who wouldn't harm anyone unless extremely necessary. That was nice. He really seemed like a nice cat. That calmed Ferretkit down a bit more.
The female was also extremely kind, from what Ferretkit had experienced about her so far. She seemed to have control over her anger, but something made Ferretkit understand that you should not mess with this female. Granted, she was kind, but if you got on her bad side.. Ferretkit hoped that would never happen to her

@Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @Empress Of Evil (Though I don't know if Empress will be able to interact with them anymore? :3 )

Last edited by Spirit; January 20th, 2017 at 01:55 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Liquoris
Couragepaw sat in the clearing, the tom's tail wrapped tightly around his paws. Everything had just happened so...so quickly. It was almost a blur. He didn't know what to think or who to turn to now...Moonpaw was- or perhaps had been- his best friend. Who do I turn to now? He thought, his hues glittering with strong emotion. He felt as though he had just lost his best friend. And frankly, perhaps he had. There was no telling when- or if, although Couragepaw didn't say it- Moonpaw would ever forgive him.

He still didn't understand what he had done wrong.
He still didn't understand what he could to do win her forgiveness, no matter how hard he racked his brain to try and think of something- anything- that might work.

Couragepaw's hues swept the clearing, looking for someone who might be sympathetic towards him. Perhaps there was someone out there who could help him with his problem...and who knew? Maybe Moonpaw would get lonely after a while of waiting for him and she would forgive him for...whatever it was he had done. She had been going on about a joke, a joke that Couragepaw didn't remember making...this was the opposite of funny to him. This was horrible, it was rotten...and he had no idea what to do about it.

If only Moonpaw were here now.
If only someone would show him where to go from here.
If only he could figure out what she had been talking about and how to win her back.
If only Couragepaw had another friend who could help him, either help him or comfort him during this time.
Bronzepaw padded up to Couragepaw. He had seemed so upset. But why though? Where was Moonpaw? She always saw the two together, but now she was missing. "Couragepaw? Are you okay?" she asked cautiously. She didn't want to upset him further, but... What else could she do?
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:08 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

leapingpaw laid in his nest at the edge of the apprentices den looking around he was hoping to make friends with the other apprentices soon

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantomkit looked around, fluffing out her fur and peering at the entrance to the nursery. She wondered if Dovecloud was out there, preparing to watch her like a hawk. It annoyed her quite a bit when her mother ddfid that.
"You seem on edge. Tense. Is DoveCloud really that evil? Does she hurt you?"
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You seem on edge. Tense. Is DoveCloud really that evil? Does she hurt you?"
Phantomkit stared at him for a moment, then burst out laughing. Once she'd stopped, she shook her head. “No. She's probably one of the kindest cats and all of WindClan. Can't seem to keep her nose out of others cat's problems, and she watches me and my littermates like a hawk.” she replied, flicking her silvery white and calico tail. Dovecloud was too kind. It annoyed her a bit. “I can't hardly cause a bit of trouble without her seeing.”
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantomkit stared at him for a moment, then burst out laughing. Once she'd stopped, she shook her head. “No. She's probably one of the kindest cats and all of WindClan. Can't seem to keep her nose out of others cat's problems, and she watches me and my littermates like a hawk.” she replied, flicking her silvery white and calico tail. Dovecloud was too kind. It annoyed her a bit. “I can't hardly cause a bit of trouble without her seeing.”
"Oh! You hate her cause she's a rule maker...and you're a rule breaker...right now I see you!" ShineKit gave the equally silver kit a cheeky wink.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:56 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh! You hate her cause she's a rule maker...and you're a rule breaker...right now I see you!" ShineKit gave the equally silver kit a cheeky wink.
The pale calico nodded, then stiffened, her fur bristling and lips pulled back. She began to pace back and forth in frustration just inside the entrance to the nursery. She so wanted to make a run for it and head straight out of camp, but she also didn't want to face Dovecloud afterwards, and she knew that she would be caught and severely scolded. It wasnt worth it, at least, not yet. Once she was an apprentice, then she would be okay, as once she was allowed out of camp, then she could slip awake whenever she liked. But somehow, it seemed a bit less appealing once she was actually allowed to be doing it. She paused from her pacing, hoping that nobody else had noticed, then shook her head, ruffling her pelt and resuming. She didn't really care at the moment, and honestly wasn't going to care. She heard Shinekit's voice and stopped, turning her head to face the silver molly. “Yeah. I so want to slip out of camp right now!” she breathed, her voice having dropped to a whisper so that only Shinekit could hear her as she said those words that would earn most kits a good scolding and a cuff over the ears.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:58 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Liquoris
Ebonyflicker lashed his tail at his miss, a small bird. He sunk his claws into the ground, giving a snarl of frustration, "I'm probably the worst hunter I've ever met." Rolling his eyes he spun around, his mouth open slightly and skin prickling as he tried to pick up prey scent. Warm rabbit scent flooded his senses and he grinned, stalking forward. Springing forward he chased after the rabbit, throwing up earth and snow behind him. Suddenly the rabbit turned swiftly and he yowled in shock, his feet sliding out from under him as he tumbled to the ground. The warrior huffed and stood up, shaking his pelt and glancing around.
Closed Thread