Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:44 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:35 AM
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 01:23 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 01:02 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 12:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2017, 04:33 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

Her ears perked when she recognized the voice she was hoping for. Dropping her measly small piece of food and basically leaped at the molly. Her eyes filled with warmth and happiness. "You were just the cat I was looking for!" She chirped softly. Tilting her head to the side she blinked, "Would you like to share this mouse with me?" She asked in hopes that she would accept her offer. She wasn't sure how long she would be able to spend with Whiskermoon but for now she was willing to enjoy and bask in the warriors attention. Clearing her throat slightly she stepped away from her not wanting to come on strong or even yet scare her off. "If you have nothing as of yet" She whispered softly dipping her head to the other.
"Then I'm glad I was blessed with your presence,then." she chuckled. Olivenose was looking for her? She didn't know others looked forward to seeing her anymore. She didn't really have a lot of family,she had some friends,but not to close. "I'd love to share a mouse with you, I haven't eaten anything yet,thank you." she gave a nice smile,sitting next to the other molly,pelts brushing. Despite getting over Hiddenvoice, she wasn't opposed to affection,infact she rather liked it. Being close to someone again. She bent down,taking a small nibble from the mouse. Her mouth watered after having a whole hunting patrol without eating. She leaned up again, swallowing her mouthful,"How long have you been awake?"
Old April 8th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Crowsong stopped walking and turned around. "What is it?", she asked, her eyes glowing with love. She sat down and started to lick her ruffled chest fur. The gray she-cat looked back up at Stoneheart, waiting for him to tell her what he had to say.
Stoneheart looked up at her. "Crowsong, I love you." The words came out just right. He knew that they would become mates, they both loved each other, so why not? But things could turn out more complicated then any cat could guess, Stoneheart knew that. There could be another tom wanting to challenge him, or maybe a parent who didn't think kindly of him being with Crowsong. Stoneheart had never met her parents, or, well, didn't know who they were. He had met Birchleaf, her brother, but who knows what's going through his mind. Well, at least we're not in different clans.

Stoneheart stared into her eyes seriously. "Crowsong. We need to think this through, before anything." He loved her, and never wanted her to be in a relationship with him and then get hurt. His eyes glowed powerfully of hope as he gazed upon the beautiful she-cat.

Come check out my forum game!

Old April 8th, 2017, 10:12 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"Then I'm glad I was blessed with your presence,then." she chuckled. Olivenose was looking for her? She didn't know others looked forward to seeing her anymore. She didn't really have a lot of family,she had some friends,but not to close. "I'd love to share a mouse with you, I haven't eaten anything yet,thank you." she gave a nice smile,sitting next to the other molly,pelts brushing. Despite getting over Hiddenvoice, she wasn't opposed to affection,infact she rather liked it. Being close to someone again. She bent down,taking a small nibble from the mouse. Her mouth watered after having a whole hunting patrol without eating. She leaned up again, swallowing her mouthful,"How long have you been awake?"
The small molly purred with utter joy taking a seat next to her friend their fur tips almost touching. Looking at her with a side glance, letting her amber gaze study the beauty of what her friend could possibly offer and then some. From her calicoed fur to those gorgeous green eyes of her Olivenose could all but watch the molly captivated in the slightest. She was rather lucky to have ran into her when they had first met and was rather grateful that it even happen to being with. It wasn't every day that you met someone who could possible change the way life could go. Despite her growing feelings for the albino molly, all Olivenose could ever possibly be to this she-cat was a close friend and even if it wasn't what she wanted she was glad to even have that. Hearing the question she gave her eyes a quick blink and her head a quick shake hoping that the other wasn't offended by her prude behavior. "Not to long actually! Just enough to get the mouse and run into you I suppose. How long have you been up?" She asked returning the question back. She was curious but at the same time worried for the molly. She had taken the death of her former mate pretty hard. But who could blame her, she did love her after all.
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
Stoneheart looked up at her. "Crowsong, I love you." The words came out just right. He knew that they would become mates, they both loved each other, so why not? But things could turn out more complicated then any cat could guess, Stoneheart knew that. There could be another tom wanting to challenge him, or maybe a parent who didn't think kindly of him being with Crowsong. Stoneheart had never met her parents, or, well, didn't know who they were. He had met Birchleaf, her brother, but who knows what's going through his mind. Well, at least we're not in different clans.

Stoneheart stared into her eyes seriously. "Crowsong. We need to think this through, before anything." He loved her, and never wanted her to be in a relationship with him and then get hurt. His eyes glowed powerfully of hope as he gazed upon the beautiful she-cat.
Crowsong smiled. "I knew you'd say that.", she mewed. The gray she-cat nuzzled Stoneheart and then perked her ears as she heard a cat come out of the warriors' den. "I've heard all your conversations. I've seen that you are both happy because you love each other....", Crowsong's mother, Snowfoot, growled.

"Mother, you have no right to disprove of our relationship. And it's a good thing Stoneheart and I are from the same Clan!", Crowsong hissed. "You've never been in love before, Crowsong... This is the first time you have been in love and I don't approve of Stoneheart...", the white furred she-cat narrowed her eyes. "Does it look like I care?! All you've done my and Birchleaf's whole lives is act like we weren't there! You wanted us to be isolated from everything and everyone.... You wanted us to be lonely... You wanted us to be depressed.... Mother, I don't need you in my life anymore... Just go, Snowfoot... I don't need you anywhere near me," the fluffy gray she-cat snarled. Snowfoot glared at her daughter. Birchleaf just stared. "Mother, do as Crowsong says... All you have done was ignore us...", the brown tabby and white tom said.

Snowfoot bared her teeth in a growl. "At least I was a mother to both of you!!", the white she-cat hissed, running out of camp and into the territory. Snowfoot needed to calm herself down so she decided to hunt.

"Stoneheart, I'm sorry for our quarrel with our mother..", Crowsong said. Birchleaf sat back down in his nest and smiled. "At least you and Stoneheart are happy together.", he meowed. "Yes, at least we're happy together," the gray she-cat purred, her blue eyes shining with love and sadness. "I know we need to think this through...", she murmured.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; April 8th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Crowsong smiled. "I knew you'd say that.", she mewed. The gray she-cat nuzzled Stoneheart and then perked her ears as she heard a cat come out of the warriors' den. "I've heard all your conversations. I've seen that you are both happy because you love each other....", Crowsong's mother, Snowfoot, growled.

"Mother, you have no right to disprove of our relationship. And it's a good thing Stoneheart and I are from the same Clan!", Crowsong hissed. "You've never been in love before, Crowsong... This is the first time you have been in love and I don't approve of Stoneheart...", the white furred she-cat narrowed her eyes. "Does it look like I care?! All you've done my and Birchleaf's whole lives is act like we weren't there! You wanted us to be isolated from everything and everyone.... You wanted us to be lonely... You wanted us to be depressed.... Mother, I don't need you in my life anymore... Just go, Snowfoot... I don't need you anywhere near me," the fluffy gray she-cat snarled. Snowfoot glared at her daughter. Birchleaf just stared. "Mother, do as Crowsong says... All you have done was ignore us...", the brown tabby and white tom said.

Snowfoot bared her teeth in a growl. "At least I was a mother to both of you!!", the white she-cat hissed, running out of camp and into the territory. Snowfoot needed to calm herself down so she decided to hunt.

"Stoneheart, I'm sorry for our quarrel with our mother..", Crowsong said. Birchleaf sat back down in his nest and smiled. "At least you and Stoneheart are happy together.", he meowed. "Yes, at least we're happy together," the gray she-cat purred, her blue eyes shining with love and sadness. "I know we need to think this through...", she murmured.
@Hollystorm4eva

Old April 9th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:

Stoneheart licked her cheek. "It's ok." He whispered into her ear. Crowsong is so beautiful. I love her spark and the joy she brings. I hope our relationship will work out. Stoneheart nuzzled Crowsong, purring. His heart was dedicated to her, and so was his life. He would love her forever, no matter what happened. "Come with me, I know a beautiful place just outside of camp."
Who will approve or disapprove? Her mother disapproved, but then again, Crowsong didn't want her in her life. We don't have to worry about my parents, or siblings. Does any tom like Crowsong? Or is it just me? What about Birchleaf? What does her think of me being with her? Stoneheart shook his head, things were quite complicated.

Old April 9th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Stoneheart licked her cheek. "It's ok." He whispered into her ear. Crowsong is so beautiful. I love her spark and the joy she brings. I hope our relationship will work out. Stoneheart nuzzled Crowsong, purring. His heart was dedicated to her, and so was his life. He would love her forever, no matter what happened. "Come with me, I know a beautiful place just outside of camp."
Who will approve or disapprove? Her mother disapproved, but then again, Crowsong didn't want her in her life. We don't have to worry about my parents, or siblings. Does any tom like Crowsong? Or is it just me? What about Birchleaf? What does her think of me being with her? Stoneheart shook his head, things were quite complicated.
"Okay.", Crowsong mewed, following Stoneheart. (Shouldn't Stoneheart know already that Birchleaf approves of their relationship?)

Old April 9th, 2017, 10:24 AM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:
"Okay.", Crowsong mewed, following Stoneheart. (Shouldn't Stoneheart know already that Birchleaf approves of their relationship?)
He does but he wasn't sure)

Stoneheart and Crowsong padded off to the place. When they got there, Stoneheart bolted up a large cherry blossom tree. He waited for Crowsong to stand right underneath it, then Stoneheart started shaking the branches, making flowers fall on her. He laughed when one fell right on her nose.

He climbed down and ran up to her. There was a flower on her head, up against her left ear. Woah, I didn't see that coming! Stoneheart smiled, his cheeks were warm and his vibrant green eyes were staring into her blue ones. He rested his tail on the flower covered ground. Stoneheart never had experienced a moment more magical then this one.

Last edited by Tigress; April 9th, 2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old April 9th, 2017, 10:57 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Maybe you just need to sleep that headache off. Do you need to go see Wheatfur? Maybe he can help.'' The small she-cat replied as she groomed the other side of her flank. Everything was looking good to her, and she was happy to get most of the mud off her pelt. She glanced back at Kestrelpaw, worried that something may be wrong with him. He looked like he was struggling. ''You don't need any help, do you?'' She asked him, concerned laced in her throat.

Blackcrystal gently cleaned him off, taking rough licks a this pelt to rid the mud and the dirt. His fur was very very thick, and she had to use all her strength to clean off the matted parts of his fur. Though it was easy, and she took her time. She didn't like rushing things. She had felt a shiver when he started cleaning her own pelt--which was drench and mud-covered, but easy to groom. A soft, smooth blackness. The she-cat shifted her position, so that she could clean the mud off the side of the tom's face. She gave him rasp licks on his cheek before going down to his chest fur. She was almost finished, but with a thick pelt of his...she knew that she had to be gentle. She purred at the thought.
Kestrelpaw began to clean his flank, "No, I'll be fine." he said. He was almost done and he prayed it wouldn't rain again tomorrow. He wanted to have fun with his friends after training. "I'm almost done, I don't need help. Thanks for offering." He said. He finished cleaning himself and shook his fur, "Maybe it will go away after I sleep." He smiled at his friend. "You ready to head for the den?"

Orangetail hoped Blackcrystal couldn't feel his heart racing underneath his pelt. He was still amazed about how easy it was to clean her fur, "How did you get mud on your head?" he chuckled. He had noticed the she-cat had small specks of mud on her head. He quickly licked the top of her head, getting the mud specks off.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 9th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Idjit

Quote:
He does but he wasn't sure)

Stoneheart and Crowsong padded off to the place. When they got there, Stoneheart bolted up a large cherry blossom tree. He waited for Crowsong to stand right underneath it, then Stoneheart started shaking the branches, making flowers fall on her. He laughed when one fell right on her nose.

He climbed down and ran up to her. There was a flower on her head, up against her left ear. Woah, I didn't see that coming! Stoneheart smiled, his cheeks were warm and his vibrant green eyes were staring into her blue ones. He rested his tail on the flower covered ground. Stoneheart never had experienced a moment more magical then this one.
Crowsong laughed and then sneezed as the flower fell on her nose. She then rolled over onto her back but then stood up as she felt a flower fall on her head. The gray she-cat looked at Stoneheart and smiled.

"You want to go hunting later?", Crowsong asked. She sat down and licked Stoneheart's cheek.

Closed Thread