Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 04:25 AM
Honeypaw's Territory Tour...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:19 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 04:13 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:09 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2017, 10:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
@Chameleon
---
Emberspirit watched carefully as Jaypaw padded out of camp with another warrior, purring happily so. She had raised him and seen him grow, and she was definitely excited that the tom would be a warrior soon. She had been the perfect surrogate mother, seeing how there were no queens in ShadowClan at the time of Jaypaw's arrival, and she could make milk through the help of herbs Daypaw had given her. Her sparkling green gaze spotted around camp, wondering if there were any other warriors lingering around at the time. The molly had been exceptionally happy since ShadowClan had returned to their beloved home, and she was sure others would too. At peace, she curled her ebony-tipped tail around herself neatly as she sat patiently and waited.
Sunstrike stretched,” You glad to be home, huh? I am too. Is Jaypaw your apprentice? I have an apprentice too...Applepaw, though she seems quite attached to Riverclan- I blame the fact that her entire family is there.” (Sorry it’s short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Palegleam sighed with relief as her medicine cat approached, although she was a little reluctant to lean against the smaller cat despite the pain throbbing through her leg. She quickly shifted her weight back to her own three paws as soon as she was close enough to the nest to hobble over and sit down without too much pain. She was modest enough to know that trying to hide her pain wasn't going to help anyone, so she meowed rather bluntly, "I'm honestly not sure. There was an accident when I was escaping the flood, and now there's something wrong with my leg, and there's this pain in my chest."
Once the shecat had settled down daypaw sat down infront of her, head tucked close to her injured paw, sniffing. they could basically smell the pain and discomfort radiating from her body. ¨what was the accident exactly?¨ ideas ran through their head immediately-it could be a strain or a fragment in the bone, it could be a bruise to the muscel tissue or worse. depending on the accident would depend on their diagnoses to her chest. ¨Why didnt you come to me sooner?¨
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw thought about what Daypaw was saying. Numb. So it wasn't that Daypaw felt sad, but rather that they didn't feel. She pulled away and cocked her head, skeptical because what Daypaw was saying didn't match the feelings that she had thought she recognized in the medicine cat. Suddenly, the black shecat's eyes widened. "Oooooooh, so you're like a twoleg den!" she exclaimed suddenly. She was sure that would be confusing for the medicine cat, she she went on. "So twolegs live in these dens with really strong walls and roofs. You know how in the den, if there's a cold breeze, you might feel it? It's not like that for twolegs. Their dens are sealed up so tight that they keep out everything: water, wind, snow, all the things that are a pain to deal with or that they don't like. But they keep out all of the good stuff to, like warm sunshine, and bugs to chase, and the sound of birds singing. It sounds kind of like that."
the enby listened to her, and found the analogy more accurate then theyd like to admit. they didnt know what twoleg dens were or what they looked like, but from the way she described they could have an idea. ¨you could compare me to that i guess, its not far off.¨ they replied. it was true, unfortunately. it was the same reason why they were the gender they were, non-binary. nothing, no gender. they felt like nothing. they handled things differently then most cats. they didnt mourn, but instead they stayed quiet and stare blankly at what happened they dont get happy, they simply go on with their day expecting nothing. doing the same thing every single day with no real variation in emotion with their days going to waste. it was confusing, but its how daypaw lived. they were content, not the most happiest, but not the saddest of the bunch. they had their problems but didnt care enough nor had enough motivation to work on their self. so instead, theyd busy themselves with their herb work.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar listened to Bella, and he didn’t really know how, but the she-cat helped him. He had so much trouble saying things to other cats, and it irrational, he knew, but still, he genuinely felt helped by Bella speaking to him. “But why should she leave?” He asked after a moment, “Wouldn’t she just take a break?” He asked, shaking slightly, before he forced himself to calm down again. “I just don’t know why she would leave without saying anything,” he murmured, as all the thoughts of stress he had in his mind started to beat down on him. It was like getting murdered for him, it was just mentally happening instead of physically happening. He listened to Bella again, shaking a bit. “Thanks Bella,” he said softly, smiling as wide as he could, which wasn’t very wide in the mental state he was in. “Well, you’re not a kittypet anymore,” he added quickly, “You’re a Shadowclan cat now!” He smiled a little wider now, pressing his nose to Bella’s for a moment.

(( Sorry for the shorter post! ))

Bella met her mate's gaze and made him look at her, keeping her nose pressed against his. "Goldenstar... Seeing you stressed like that doesn't ring a bell?" She asked, hoping he'd realise what she meant, that she had probably been as stressed as he was. "She might've been going through a lot as well... Taking care of a clan sure is a lot to have on your shoulders, but even if she was a great leader, it doesn't mean that she always kept her calm, she could've been even more stressed than you are right now..." The calico said and licked his nose, pressing closer to him and burying her face in his chest. "Stop being so stressed out, after all, the clan is safe right now, you just need to understand that it might've been for the best, she believes in you, wherever she may be as of now." She whispered. "We all do." She added reassuringly, nodding afterwards. "I couldn't be happier, my love." She purred and slowly intertwined their tails tightly together.

Last edited by Gone; October 5th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:47 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Foxfur
Blackheart, an elder gazed at the damage," Where am I sleepin, mah dens destroyed, an I ain't hitching back to smelly ol Riverclan an eating fish again."
Shadowpelt had traveled all the way back home with the elder and he had somehow grown fond of Blackheart "well everybody else's sleeping areas have been washed away too so please don't complain, besides we're going to fix the elder's den and nursery first! At least I hope." He added the last part very quietly
So much so that Blackheart couldn't hear.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Soaringkit too was curling up in the unfamiliar camp, however; she couldn’t sleep, she too remembered her mother running off forgetting her and Jadekit. She missed Riverclan as she didn’t have many memories of Shadowclan camp, but she didn’t think she could leave without getting in trouble.
Jadekit was breathing heavily, her paws set further than shoulder length apart as she stared down at them with frightened eyes. What if it floods again? She thought hurriedly. Her mother wouldn't help that time, surely, just like last time and maybe no cat would be able to save her. Her mind trailed to how she would act when she was older, she wouldn't leave her own kits like that. She would love them, she'd be nothing like her own mother. She swallowed and turned to look back at the nest she slept in to see her sister, with shaky steps she moved forward to prod the other. "S-Soaringkit? Are you awake..?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; October 5th, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:08 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Halfgaze let her eyes wander around the clearing, taking in all the subtle differences left from the now receded water. The new deputy was very glad to be home and wore a content smile. Surely, getting used to her new duties would be easier in a familiar setting. Speaking of duties, the sun was just rising and Halfgaze knew from experience as a warrior that the deputy had to assign cats to the dawn border patrol. Running through a list of her clanmates, Halfgaze tried to decide who to send on the patrol. A few names came to mind, one in particular as a cat who needed to get some work done for the clan. Figuring she'd think of some more after seeing the sleeping forms of warriors, Halfgaze padded to the warrior's den and ducked her head inside, whispering, "Chrysanthemumshade, Primrosemask." The tortoiseshell paused after the two names and scanned the den, her mismatched eyes falling on two other cats who could join the patrol, "Littlebug, Littlesplash. Dawn patrol." With that, she withdrew and waited outside for the warriors to awaken and push their way into the clearing so that she could more formally inform them that they were to comprise the dawn patrol. The molly made a mental note to assign members to the dawn patrol the night before so that she didn't have to spring it on anyone.

(Sorry it's late ;n; )
@starfall @Constellation @Socks @Eye of the Storm

Last edited by dionysus; October 5th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
the enby listened to her, and found the analogy more accurate then theyd like to admit. they didnt know what twoleg dens were or what they looked like, but from the way she described they could have an idea. ¨you could compare me to that i guess, its not far off.¨ they replied. it was true, unfortunately. it was the same reason why they were the gender they were, non-binary. nothing, no gender. they felt like nothing. they handled things differently then most cats. they didnt mourn, but instead they stayed quiet and stare blankly at what happened they dont get happy, they simply go on with their day expecting nothing. doing the same thing every single day with no real variation in emotion with their days going to waste. it was confusing, but its how daypaw lived. they were content, not the most happiest, but not the saddest of the bunch. they had their problems but didnt care enough nor had enough motivation to work on their self. so instead, theyd busy themselves with their herb work.
After the two sat in silence for a time, Nightpaw lifted her paw and nudged the medicine cat slightly. "I think that's enough serious talk for one day, don't you think?" she said, getting to her paws. "Skunkbelly hasn't taught me any fighting moves yet." Or really done much of anything with me besides given me a tour of Riverclan territory, she thought bitterly. She pushed the thought aside. "Think you have time to show me a move or two? How surprised would he be to see that this kittypet knows a trick or two," she meowed, playfully couching as if about to pounce on Daypaw where they sat. "That is unless I'm too scary," she meowed teasingly.

Old October 5th, 2017, 08:47 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Nightkit when back to her and amberberry nest. She sighed at her mother old nest as she began to lay down in it, it was the only left with her scent as she had started to look out into the nursery. With a sigh the now 4 moon kitten had felt like she lost her mother again.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze let her eyes wander around the clearing, taking in all the subtle differences left from the now receded water. The new deputy was very glad to be home and wore a content smile. Surely, getting used to her new duties would be easier in a familiar setting. Speaking of duties, the sun was just rising and Halfgaze knew from experience as a warrior that the deputy had to assign cats to the dawn border patrol. Running through a list of her clanmates, Halfgaze tried to decide who to send on the patrol. A few names came to mind, one in particular as a cat who needed to get some work done for the clan. Figuring she'd think of some more after seeing the sleeping forms of warriors, Halfgaze padded to the warrior's den and ducked her head inside, whispering, "Chrysanthemumshade, Primrosemask." The tortoiseshell paused after the two names and scanned the den, her mismatched eyes falling on two other cats who could join the patrol, "Littlebug, Littlesplash. Dawn patrol." With that, she withdrew and waited outside for the warriors to awaken and push their way into the clearing so that she could more formally inform them that they were to comprise the dawn patrol. The molly made a mental note to assign members to the dawn patrol the night before so that she didn't have to spring it on anyone.

(Sorry it's late ;n; )
@starfall @Constellation @Socks @Eye of the Storm
[its fine ]
@Constellation @Socks @The Eye Of The Storm

The dark colored feline perked her ears at the sound of her name, her eyes fluttering open as she listened to the deputy pad out. She let out a yawn and picked herself up, stretching her sore limbs out. After her stretches the feline shook off the moss from her dark grey pelt and began to make her way out, her green eyes drowned in exhaustion. Littlebug had gone to sleep late the night before due to the fact that she had to watch the camp, and she woke up earlier this morning to go hunting so she was a little sleep deprived. "Caan't a molly git sum sleep?" she asked, her irish accent thick, irritation dripped from each and every word. Though she didn't mind giving her all for her clan she did like some peace and rest every once in a while.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread