Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM

Old November 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Wildhearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Name: Fawn Bracen

Personality: Fawn, as her name kind of implies, is shy and timid. She's easily frightened, and she's well aware of her bravery problems. However, she still tries to be polite and welcoming to others.

Human Appearance: She's short, with a soft shade of tan hair. She has pale skin, as well as minor white highlights in her hair. Usually, she has her antlers visible, and sometimes her wings.

Animal Appearance: boop

Love Interest: Open

Plot Ideas: None

Questions/Concerns: Nothin'
Accepted
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Name:Patrick O'Rourke

Personality:He is a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. He prefers observation to action, and is an excellent judge of character. He is quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, he's a fierce adversary.

Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): He has bright golden long hair which reaches his shoulders, he has fiery amber eyes and always wears a regular t-shirt with shorts. His body emanates warmth and feels immensely warm to the touch. He is able to use his wings while in human form along with his eagle like vision, but he does not do this often as it puts a strain on him every time he has to push the wings out of his body.
https://orig09.deviantart.net/0be1/f...r1-d77eihu.jpg

Animal appearance ("Phoenix"):Like an owl he has the ability to rotate his head 270 degrees.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/f759/f...f1-d3f20cl.jpg

Love Interests:Open

Plot Ideas:I'll think

Questions/Concerns: @Beam
Accepted
Old November 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Patrick let out a loud yawn as he rose out of bed, he walked out of the makeshift home and looked at the sky,"Jeez I sure did sleep in."He sighed before getting dressed and heading out.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Galen nodded along with emvers words, before she flew off. Once he heard his name, he turned to the girl and waved subtly. “Hey there.” He yawned, stretching his arms out “What are your tasks for today?” Maybe he would get to be social today after all.
Wild shrugged. "I was looking for something," she said, not telling him what it was. She looked up at the branches overhead. "Fang was accusing Snowy of stealing, which I'm positive she did not. She probably was trying to hunt and accidentally found his catch." She spotted Ember and Blue in the sky and stared in confusion for a few moments. But then she realized they were going to raid the town and frowned. She looked back at Gavin. "Should we stop them?" she asked him.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Wild shrugged. "I was looking for something," she said, not telling him what it was. She looked up at the branches overhead. "Fang was accusing Snowy of stealing, which I'm positive she did not. She probably was trying to hunt and accidentally found his catch." She spotted Ember and Blue in the sky and stared in confusion for a few moments. But then she realized they were going to raid the town and frowned. She looked back at Gavin. "Should we stop them?" she asked him.
Galeb listened to her explanation, but was lost in her words. Who were Those people she was describing? He shuffled his feet nervously “Who is Fang, and who is Snowy?” He asked timidly, looking in Wild’s one eye for any expressions. At her question, he looked up to the sky. “Um, probably.” He didn’t want those naive humans to be harmed and stolen from.
Old November 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Galeb listened to her explanation, but was lost in her words. Who were Those people she was describing? He shuffled his feet nervously “Who is Fang, and who is Snowy?” He asked timidly, looking in Wild’s one eye for any expressions. At her question, he looked up to the sky. “Um, probably.” He didn’t want those naive humans to be harmed and stolen from.
Wild looked back at him, confused. Then she realized and said, "I must've forgotten to tell you about Fang last month. I was wandering through the forest in my cat form, when I heard a commotion. I went over to see what was going on, and I saw a fox fighting a family of cats. There were the parents, a white cat with sparkling blue eyes, and a group of 3 kittens I had assumed were about 5 months old. Even with their numbers, the cats were losing, so I stepped forward and asked what was going on. The fox told me that the kittens had scared away several mice and rabbits. I soon realized who the fox was, from rumors in the forest, about a fox named Fang with a terrible sense of right and wrong. And then I tried to explain to him that they were just kittens, and that it was unfair to punish them for playing. I asked him how he would feel if he had stumbled upon a battle between a family of foxes, and a cat who had lost his meal when the foxes' kits had accidentally scared most of the food away. Fang replied with, 'Fox kits don't do that.' And then he leaped towards me. The fight then had lasted about half the amount of time this one did. He's been practicing. But it didn't matter. I won both times. The family of cats thanked me and told me their names: Shadow, Wish, Snowy, Pebble, Rain, and Skye." Her eyes widened. "And I forgot! The family had said they wanted to say hi today! I got to go. Bye!" And with that, she dashed home, shifting to her cat form before she left the sight of Galen.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Wild looked back at him, confused. Then she realized and said, "I must've forgotten to tell you about Fang last month. I was wandering through the forest in my cat form, when I heard a commotion. I went over to see what was going on, and I saw a fox fighting a family of cats. There were the parents, a white cat with sparkling blue eyes, and a group of 3 kittens I had assumed were about 5 months old. Even with their numbers, the cats were losing, so I stepped forward and asked what was going on. The fox told me that the kittens had scared away several mice and rabbits. I soon realized who the fox was, from rumors in the forest, about a fox named Fang with a terrible sense of right and wrong. And then I tried to explain to him that they were just kittens, and that it was unfair to punish them for playing. I asked him how he would feel if he had stumbled upon a battle between a family of foxes, and a cat who had lost his meal when the foxes' kits had accidentally scared most of the food away. Fang replied with, 'Fox kits don't do that.' And then he leaped towards me. The fight then had lasted about half the amount of time this one did. He's been practicing. But it didn't matter. I won both times. The family of cats thanked me and told me their names: Shadow, Wish, Snowy, Pebble, Rain, and Skye." Her eyes widened. "And I forgot! The family had said they wanted to say hi today! I got to go. Bye!" And with that, she dashed home, shifting to her cat form before she left the sight of Galen.
Galen listened to Wild’s story intently. Galen always communicated in his human form. He was yet to talk as his creature. Wouldn’t that be an experience, talking to another, regular, animal? He nodded as she finished. “What a jerk...I mean, for a fox?” He rubbed his neck in nervousness. His senses became more alert as she widened her eyes, then bolted away. Galen stood there for a moment, watching her form dart away out of sight.

Before he knew it, his feet were flying after Wild’s cat form. “Wait! Hold up!” He called after her, a cat’s tail flicking in and out of view. “Wait! Hey!”
Old November 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Adriana- that is to say, Flicker sat in the crook of a few branches, watching the world below her with an expression of wonder and amazement. Having lost her memory a few days prior, the fox was learning about the world from scratch, and had no idea that they were abnormal in any way. Shifting into a more humanoid form, but still keeping her ears and tail, she leaned over the branches and watched as Wild and Galen sped past, unsure of what to do. They were sorta like her, but different animals- what would happen if she approached them? Simply watching from her perch, she silently prayed that she wouldn't be noticed and slunk back into the darker shade.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Galen listened to Wild’s story intently. Galen always communicated in his human form. He was yet to talk as his creature. Wouldn’t that be an experience, talking to another, regular, animal? He nodded as she finished. “What a jerk...I mean, for a fox?” He rubbed his neck in nervousness. His senses became more alert as she widened her eyes, then bolted away. Galen stood there for a moment, watching her form dart away out of sight.

Before he knew it, his feet were flying after Wild’s cat form. “Wait! Hold up!” He called after her, a cat’s tail flicking in and out of view. “Wait! Hey!”
Wild didn't stop, but she used an illusion to make her paw steps glow, so Galen could follow easily. She sped up, hoping that she wasn't too late.

Old November 21st, 2017, 09:19 PM
Floating

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"
[/COLOR]Wild Moon~;425471]
Wild didn't stop, but she used an illusion to make her paw steps glow, so Galen could follow easily. She sped up, hoping that she wasn't too late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Adriana- that is to say, Flicker sat in the crook of a few branches, watching the world below her with an expression of wonder and amazement. Having lost her memory a few days prior, the fox was learning about the world from scratch, and had no idea that they were abnormal in any way. Shifting into a more humanoid form, but still keeping her ears and tail, she leaned over the branches and watched as Wild and Galen sped past, unsure of what to do. They were sorta like her, but different animals- what would happen if she approached them? Simply watching from her perch, she silently prayed that she wouldn't be noticed and slunk back into the darker shade.
Galen, running after her as hard as he could, crashed through the forest in pursuit . He knew it was a bit odd of him to run after someone, but because of this Fang character he blossomed an idea. As soon as the steps appeared, he followed them happily, trying to step on every one and going as fast as he could. “Wild?” He called out, “Wait up!”