Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:30 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:29 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:01 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 01:34 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Bump
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:27 PM

(*flops forward*)
(I hate being a teenager.)
(First time having my heart broken because a guy was trying to spare my feelings. I hate lying.)
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"He's not trying," Zircon said ruefully. Her voice was filled with dread. "He doesn't have to try. He will."
"How do you know?" Uzuri asked, running alongside Kila
"Because nothing is more powerful than him," Zircon answered "at least not yet."

##
Everyone went dead silent. Julian barely flinched. The bullet didn't even leave a scratch. But one thing was for certain. He was angry. "Very well then," he sneered "if that's how it's going to be." he reached down and dug into his pocket.
"What's he doing?" Kanye mumbled nervously.
"I think we're about to find out," Sade whimpered.
Julian pulled a small remote from his pocket. It has a single red button. "If you will not join me willingly," his voice rang out through the clearing. "I will take your respect. By force." he pushed his thumb down on the button.
Almost immediately, the latches on the ships opened. Dozens of dozens of drones swarmed into the square. Marching close under them were robotic humanoids, all appearing lifeless and cold. Not far behind were hundreds of bionic humans, children making up most of them. And then there was chaos. The once calm crowd broke out into a panic, everyone running every which way.
"RUN!!" Beshte's thundering voice snapped everyone out of their paralyzed state.
Tsuki immediately lifted Sade onto his back and took off. Everyone else followed close behind.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Simba stopped in his tracks. "Well then. He's got an army of robots."

"This is bad." He said. "But this could work in our favor. He may still not know we're here.

"Well whatever we do.
Can we do it fast?" He asked in a hurry.

"No. It will be a while. I know your upset for missing. But we live and learn. Hopefully the whole city, or mostly the head of it will not be roboticized."
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:11 PM

@The Black Cat

Silver was among the bionic children, marching at the head of it with a dour expression. It was clear that she despised this role, but she had no other choice. She continued walking, scanning the crowds for any possible rebels when she spotted, out of the corner of her eye, Zircon and Moyo running away from everything with a couple of unrecognizable humans. Her eyes widened faintly in surprise and she made sure not to look at Zircon at all; she couldn't. Her robotic eye recorded everything, and if it spotted Zircon at any time, her father would know. It would not be good if he got ahold of her little gem again. Zircon didn't deserve to suffer. She continued on her way, spotting a couple on the bench nearby.

@Random Melody

Ruby stared at the army as it swarmed the streets, grabbing out a gun from a hidden holster in her jacket and aiming it at various robots nearing her. She grabbed onto Chaka's hand and pulled him close, unsure if he had a weapon of his own or not. She made sure to shoot everything robotic, not taking any chances with the robotic children. He eyes locked with Silver's, seeing raw emotion in the girl's eyes. Depression, anger. "Alright, Sparks." She muttered under her breath to Chaka. "We're gonna back up into the Cafe with your siblings, a'ight? You guys get into the back room while I get in touch with my gang." She motioned for Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine to come over.

@Shadomaru

A head popped up from behind the two men and a girl with red hair in two curly pigtails, freckles, pretty green eyes, a white sleeveless shirt, leather vest, and jeans appeared. "Well, ain't this a party?" She chirped in an Australian accent, tilting back her wide-brimmed hat back to look up at the sky. She threw her arms around the two's shoulders, chewing on her cheek in thought. "You know, I was kinda bored. I'd like to shoot some robots." She groaned, disappointed. "Unfortunetly, I'm here to give y'all a lift." Amy jerked her thumb back to the large truck that stood idle in the alleyway, just out of sight of the robots. She stared at the robotic kids in disgust, spitting to the side. "What kind of monster does this to ankle-biters?" She asked, rhetorically of course.

Last edited by red_inactive; December 3rd, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

"Oh." Kila took a deep breath, stopping abruptly. "Oh, God.."

##

Kion took off after his siblings at once, reaching Tsuki's side with ease. "You guys okay?" He checked, glancing at his siblings before looking over his shoulder. "Jesus Christ..."
Bunga stood there, blinking at the robots. Then Ono simply grabbed him and shoved him forward as he started running, causing Bunga to let out a squeak.
Lucifer stayed exactly where he was, eyes narrowing slightly in confusion and interest as he watched.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

"Whatever you do," Moyo ordered "Don't hurt the robots and bionics. They're still people under Mister Julian's control!"
"But what if they attack us?" Uzuri asked nervously.
"That's where Ruby comes in!" Zircon answered.
"Who's Ruby?"

##
"Morningstar!" Fuli rushed up to Lucifer "Are you insane!? We have to move!"
"I-I'm okay," Sade whimpered.
"We just have to get out of here!" Tsuki kept running. "We need to find Koja. He'll know what to--AGH!!"
Sade squeaked as a red beam hit Tsuki's knee, sending them both falling. "Tsuki!" Sade began climbing to her feet, until two cold metal claws latched onto her arms. She let out a startled cry as a drone lifted her high into the air.
"Sade!!" Tsuki struggled to stand, clutching his scalded knee.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; December 3rd, 2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Random Melody

Ruby stared at the army as it swarmed the streets, grabbing out a gun from a hidden holster in her jacket and aiming it at various robots nearing her. She grabbed onto Chaka's hand and pulled him close, unsure if he had a weapon of his own or not. She made sure to shoot everything robotic, not taking any chances with the robotic children. He eyes locked with Silver's, seeing raw emotion in the girl's eyes. Depression, anger. "Alright, Sparks." She muttered under her breath to Chaka. "We're gonna back up into the Cafe with your siblings, a'ight? You guys get into the back room while I get in touch with my gang." She motioned for Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine to come over.
Bump for Random~

Last edited by red_inactive; December 3rd, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post

@Shadomaru

A head popped up from behind the two men and a girl with red hair in two curly pigtails, freckles, pretty green eyes, a white sleeveless shirt, leather vest, and jeans appeared. "Well, ain't this a party?" She chirped in an Australian accent, tilting back her wide-brimmed hat back to look up at the sky. She threw her arms around the two's shoulders, chewing on her cheek in thought. "You know, I was kinda bored. I'd like to shoot some robots." She groaned, disappointed. "Unfortunetly, I'm here to give y'all a lift." Amy jerked her thumb back to the large truck that stood idle in the alleyway, just out of sight of the robots. She stared at the robotic kids in disgust, spitting to the side. "What kind of monster does this to ankle-biters?" She asked, rhetorically of course.
One turned to face the girl. "And you think I'm going with you?"

The man watched the girl cautiously. "What he was trying to say was that we're grateful for the offer, but we have our own ride." He pointed to his own truck on the opposite side. "In fact, we should get going right now."

"Well then let's go."

"Get inside Kila! Now!" He said going back to his front door immediately.

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; December 4th, 2017 at 01:07 AM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
One turned to face the girl. "And you think I'm going with you?"

The man watched the girl cautiously. "What he was trying to say was that we're grateful for the offer, but we have our own ride." He pointed to his own truck on the opposite side. "In fact, we should get going right now."

"Well then let's go."

"Get inside Kila! Now!" He said going back to his front door immediately.
(Eep, I meant for the girl to be part of their group)