Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool dipped her head as Flarestrike told her about his life in Shadowclan as her mind went lost in thoughts. I wonder what it would be like to be a Shadowclan cat. Is it better than in Riverclan? The molly shook her head as Flarestrike asked her a question about how she liked to be in Riverclan. "Riverclan is a wonderful place. We get to swim when it's hot and a lot of time the fish come to you." replied Splashpool with a smile. The molly felt a purr rise from her throat. "I've tried a frog before. It was pretty tasty to be honest." meowed Splashpool.

Flarestrike eyes widened as she talked about her life, his smile grew a bit bigger as she talked. "It sounds nice, I mean I don't believe I would be swimming in the water. We usually just go in the shade, what does the fish taste like? Don't believe I ever bother to try one, never had the chance either." He said, shivering at the thought of swimming in the water. Flarestrike let out a quiet sigh of relief, I'm happy Shadowclan has its trees and we don't swim in water. Riverclan seems fun though, interesting. He nodded, "Mhm. What is your favorite kind of prey, I kind of guessing it will be fish." He admitted. It seem like a Riverclan thing for them to like it, however Flarestrike wouldn't mind asking it. Then his eyes widened once again at what he said, "Sorry! I mean Riverclan does live with fish, wait no. I just tho-ought a lot of you guys liked it! Though its nothing wrong with liking something else." He explained awkwardly, speaking fast. His eyes narrowed, shuffling his paws embarrassed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Flarestrike eyes widened as she talked about her life, his smile grew a bit bigger as she talked. "It sounds nice, I mean I don't believe I would be swimming in the water. We usually just go in the shade, what does the fish taste like? Don't believe I ever bother to try one, never had the chance either." He said, shivering at the thought of swimming in the water. Flarestrike let out a quiet sigh of relief, I'm happy Shadowclan has its trees and we don't swim in water. Riverclan seems fun though, interesting. He nodded, "Mhm. What is your favorite kind of prey, I kind of guessing it will be fish." He admitted. It seem like a Riverclan thing for them to like it, however Flarestrike wouldn't mind asking it. Then his eyes widened once again at what he said, "Sorry! I mean Riverclan does live with fish, wait no. I just tho-ought a lot of you guys liked it! Though its nothing wrong with liking something else." He explained awkwardly, speaking fast. His eyes narrowed, shuffling his paws embarrassed.
Splashpool let out a friendly chuckle. "There's all different kinds of fish you know. My favorite is between Minnow and Trout." meowed the molly. Splashpool let out a small smile as Flarestrike talked. "At first I wasn't a big fan of the water. I was a dry paw when I was a young apprentice, but once I hot older I'd spend all my time swimming. Most cats could never get me out." chuckled Splashpool.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:

Splashpool let out a friendly chuckle. "There's all different kinds of fish you know. My favorite is between Minnow and Trout." meowed the molly. Splashpool let out a small smile as Flarestrike talked. "At first I wasn't a big fan of the water. I was a dry paw when I was a young apprentice, but once I hot older I'd spend all my time swimming. Most cats could never get me out." chuckled Splashpool.

"Different.. fish?" Flarestrike blinked, listening. He leaned in, chuckling. "I miss being a apprentice sometimes, I was one of the laziest. My mentor would always try to get me to be social, they even went as far to try to force cats to talk to me." He said, remembering the time he was a loner. He didn't mind being alone but now he preferred to be with someone, his tail twitched. His eyes looked up to the sky, Flarestrike returned his gaze to Splashpool. "I think night is my favorite time, it's cool and somewhat quiet. Which do you prefer, day or night?" He asked. The red furred warrior gaze fondly at her, interested more and more. Flarestrike didn't know what drew him in, the way she talked or just all together.

pronouns.cc
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lobsterbreathe growled,” We aren’t living together anymore.” He growled softly.

Rasberrybubble sighed 95%.... she continued marking the border in silence.
The small apprentice’s brows furrowed with irritation that the male’s growl, parting her jaws to admit a nasty retort, but she heard her mentor give a crisp sigh. It sounded almost disappointed in a certain way that made an ache form in her chest, not wishing to fail Raspberrybubble’s teachings. Newtpaw glared at Lobsterbreathe from across the borderline, her tail twitching behind her. “Until next time, Riverclan warrior.” She said to him, almost making it sound like a threat with a low tone as she stuck her tongue out at the tomcat before she ran after the older shecat and continued to do her job, which was marking the border. “I’m sorry, Raspberrybubble.” The shecat mewed to her mentor, ears flattening, “Are you disappointed in me?”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice’s brows furrowed with irritation that the male’s growl, parting her jaws to admit a nasty retort, but she heard her mentor give a crisp sigh. It sounded almost disappointed in a certain way that made an ache form in her chest, not wishing to fail Raspberrybubble’s teachings. Newtpaw glared at Lobsterbreathe from across the borderline, her tail twitching behind her. “Until next time, Riverclan warrior.” She said to him, almost making it sound like a threat with a low tone as she stuck her tongue out at the tomcat before she ran after the older shecat and continued to do her job, which was marking the border. “I’m sorry, Raspberrybubble.” The shecat mewed to her mentor, ears flattening, “Are you disappointed in me?”
Rasberrybubble saw her stick her tounge out and toss an insult across the borderNo! 93%...but phew she finished this! She passed Rasberrybubble heard her question and gave Newtpaw a gentle lick,” No Newtpaw. Not at all...Your required by Goldenstar to when your assessed on the border patrol get a 75% or above, while I find that not good enough, I aim for over 90%, you got a 93% so I’m quiet pleased.” She purred in pride for Newtpaw Only a hunting test, fighting test, and my personal add in the apprentice duty test.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble saw her stick her tounge out and toss an insult across the borderNo! 93%...but phew she finished this! She passed Rasberrybubble heard her question and gave Newtpaw a gentle lick,” No Newtpaw. Not at all...Your required by Goldenstar to when your assessed on the border patrol get a 75% or above, while I find that not good enough, I aim for over 90%, you got a 93% so I’m quiet pleased.” She purred in pride for Newtpaw Only a hunting test, fighting test, and my personal add in the apprentice duty test.
“A border patrol assessment, huh?” The small munchkin mewed after her mentor explained with a softened tone, “Awesome! I’m glad that I got a 93% and was able to make you proud, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw was just like any other apprentice, she knew that she could do so much better if she just put her mind to it. She was already prepared for the next test that her mentor would throw her way. With a determined swish of her tail, the apprentice looked up at the older shecat. “What’s my next assessment? I’m ready to do more!” She mewed, excited.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“A border patrol assessment, huh?” The small munchkin mewed after her mentor explained with a softened tone, “Awesome! I’m glad that I got a 93% and was able to make you proud, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw was just like any other apprentice, she knew that she could do so much better if she just put her mind to it. She was already prepared for the next test that her mentor would throw her way. With a determined swish of her tail, the apprentice looked up at the older shecat. “What’s my next assessment? I’m ready to do more!” She mewed, excited.
Rasberrybubble gave a swish of her tail,"This isn't physical labor so you could do it today...or tomorrow, up to you. Apprentice duties and how you handle them. I need a 95% or above on this one as it's well easy..." She chuckled lightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

"Different.. fish?" Flarestrike blinked, listening. He leaned in, chuckling. "I miss being a apprentice sometimes, I was one of the laziest. My mentor would always try to get me to be social, they even went as far to try to force cats to talk to me." He said, remembering the time he was a loner. He didn't mind being alone but now he preferred to be with someone, his tail twitched. His eyes looked up to the sky, Flarestrike returned his gaze to Splashpool. "I think night is my favorite time, it's cool and somewhat quiet. Which do you prefer, day or night?" He asked. The red furred warrior gaze fondly at her, interested more and more. Flarestrike didn't know what drew him in, the way she talked or just all together.
Splashpool stood up, making her way over to Flarestrike. She started to trust this cat. "Hopefully you don't mind me comming over to this side of the border.
It's not hurting anything. Well in my view it's not."
meowed Splashpool, settling down in front of the Shadowclan cat. Now that she could really see his fur she began to think. In the light he looks very handsome. Don't think like that Splashpool. It's against the warrior code. You shouldn't be talking with him in the first. Well I don't care he is a very nice cat.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:

Splashpool stood up, making her way over to Flarestrike. She started to trust this cat. "Hopefully you don't mind me comming over to this side of the border.
It's not hurting anything. Well in my view it's not."
meowed Splashpool, settling down in front of the Shadowclan cat. Now that she could really see his fur she began to think. In the light he looks very handsome. Don't think like that Splashpool. It's against the warrior code. You shouldn't be talking with him in the first. Well I don't care he is a very nice cat.
Flarestrike blinked, as she came over. "No, I don't see any harm in that. You aren't hunting, so all is fine." He nodded, however he spoke before he knew. Without thinking which he shouldn't have. He rarely ever did that, more logical than emotional. He couldn't help but admire her beauty, Flarestrike realized he was staring. Which made him a bit awkward, as he just gave a small smile. I think I'm allowed to admire someone outside the clan, right? Gah! She really is nice, though. Without getting a answer to his question, he decided to think of a joke. Hopefully Flarestrike didn't make a fool out of himself, if he already hadn't. However he didn't speak, instead of saying a joke... he said what he was thinking. "You are really beautiful." He said, Flarestrike blinked. His body grew tense, waiting for her answer. Why did I say that? Oh, she going to hate me now. She going to think I was strange and run away. Quick, Flarestrike say something that makes it better!"Sorry, that sounded a little strange. It just I couldn't help but to admire your beauty." He dipped his head a little, awkwardly.

pronouns.cc
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike blinked, as she came over. "No, I don't see any harm in that. You aren't hunting, so all is fine." He nodded, however he spoke before he knew. Without thinking which he shouldn't have. He rarely ever did that, more logical than emotional. He couldn't help but admire her beauty, Flarestrike realized he was staring. Which made him a bit awkward, as he just gave a small smile. I think I'm allowed to admire someone outside the clan, right? Gah! She really is nice, though. Without getting a answer to his question, he decided to think of a joke. Hopefully Flarestrike didn't make a fool out of himself, if he already hadn't. However he didn't speak, instead of saying a joke... he said what he was thinking. "You are really beautiful." He said, Flarestrike blinked. His body grew tense, waiting for her answer. Why did I say that? Oh, she going to hate me now. She going to think I was strange and run away. Quick, Flarestrike say something that makes it better!"Sorry, that sounded a little strange. It just I couldn't help but to admire your beauty." He dipped his head a little, awkwardly.
Splashpool didn't run away or think he was strange. "Your not too bad either." she meowed in confidence as her fur grew hot in embarrassment as she meowed that to Flarestrike. Splashpool placed her tail on his back, scooting a little closer, letting out a light purr. What are you doing Splashpool? Why are you feeling this way about this tom? There's tom's in Riverclan! But this one's different. I've never truted a cat in Riverclan before. They take one look at me and walk away. All of a sudden Splashpool's ears fell back on her head, making a bit of room between her and Flarestrike to keep on the safe side.