Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice would look at her mentor from the corner of her eye, wondering why she was so quiet and looked so pensive at certain times, but of course, Newtpaw would never intrude on personal matters - if that was what was going on. She hadn’t the faintest idea of what was going on in that shecat’s head, but she looked worried in a certain sense. Newtpaw looked around for a moment as they finally, and successfully, reached the Riverclan borderline, which was divided with a small river that ran between them and Riverclan’s known hunting grounds. Without even asking Raspberrybubble for instructions, the munchkin went forward and began to sniff around for any stray scents of trespassers from loners or rogues to even a clan member of some sort. Newtpaw made sure to mark the trees near the river with claw marks and her own scent, which was thick with Shadowclan’s smell of pine and swamp.
Rasberrybubble smiled Good still a 97% she is doing it correctly. I hope nothing brings her down any. She walking also marking the border, she did everything. She was so pleased now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobsterbreathe stalked the border he marked the border on the Riverclan side. His fur was upward. And his face almost looked stuck in a scowl.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Smallpaw flicked his ears in agreement. Although he was a rather small male cat, he enjoyed stringing large, unique words together to for more his own sort of sentence. They were like a weapon and a defensive force for him. The young black and white spotted tom cat patterned away at the mossy ground, tail flicking slowly side to side. "I'm sure he did." Smallpaw meowed, glancing up at his mentor, his gaze full of thoughts. "Goldenstar has been smart enough to rise to the position of leader. That is no easy task." He frowned, then added half to himself. "That must have been no easy feat. There was quite some competition." Though he was only an apprentice, Smallpaw knew how much some cats wished to rise to the rank of leader, and then deputy. He himself didn't wish for the task; to much pressure, in his opinion. As she spoke, Smallpaw studied Blackfrost for a few moments during but their mini break. The apprentice thought she seemed happy to b exit enjoying the fresh air. It was a beautiful day, after all. As Blackfrost began to pad away, the tom cat shot to his paws and cannoned after her, fall leaves being thrown up in his wake. "Where to next?" He asked eagerly.
“He is rather smart, even after all that we’ve gone through alone with our clan - he has always managed to lead us in the right direction.” Blackfrost mewed in agreement as they headed through the dense undergrowth on their way to the next borderline, weaving through thick patches of grasses and going around large pine trees that loomed over them. The shecat had never gotten the chance to meet their leader personally, but of course, she respected him for all that he has done so far being Shadowclan’s leader. The mentor could only begin to imagine the stress that he had gone through with the flooding - however, it would be best not to think about that time and just move, hoping for a brighter future. Blackfrost, herself, could never see her as a leader of a clan, she was much too pensive and often grew clumsy at times. She’d certainly be in trouble without her mate, Crowhawk, who often guided her and helped her through the troubles and mistakes that she faced each day. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful day outside and the black-and-white-furred warrior couldn’t ask for a more pleasant day to train Smallpaw about the borders of their land. With the orange and red fallen leaves to the calm, chilly breezes - Blackfrost was rather fond of Leaf-fall, finding it to be a nice time of year before the awful snow would be upon them. Being a cat with long fur meant snow would clump to her belly and caught irritation down the line, without a doubt. She would treasure this time while it lasted, but as she thought about this, Blackfrost was brought away from her thoughts by a question from the youth. “The Thunderclan borderline.” The mentor answered him with a happy purr, “Be sure to stay close to me. You know how tense Thunder and Wind have been lately. I would hate to cause a stir in case we run into a patrol while visiting our border.” The shecat murmured, slight worry showing in the faintness of her words.

[ Continued in Thunderclan | Shadowclan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble smiled Good still a 97% she is doing it correctly. I hope nothing brings her down any. She walking also marking the border, she did everything. She was so pleased now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobsterbreathe stalked the border he marked the border on the Riverclan side. His fur was upward. And his face almost looked stuck in a scowl.
Out of the corner of her eye, the small apprentice could see her mentor smile, which made Newtpaw feel accomplished and that she was doing the right thing. She hoped that she was not forgetting anything or doing any of this wrongly - after all, the munchkin only hoped to make Raspberrybubble proud in the end. Things were seemingly to go well so far throughout this tiny patrol that they had going on, but of course, something, or someone in this case, had to come along and make her calm attitude go sour. From across the way, Newtpaw could see another cat, who smelled of Riverclan without a doubt in her mind and she recognized him almost immediately - that tomcat was the same one who bullied her when they had stayed with Riverclan a few moons ago. His name was Lobsterpaw, but now he looked older and she assumed that he had a warrior name, probably, it was not safe to assume. Nonetheless, as long as he did not start up trouble, Newtpaw continued to make her rounds on the border like normal and return to Raspberrybubble with a smile. “Let’s head to the Windclan border next.” The apprentice said with her whiskers twitching against her muzzle. Memories of her past were flooding back to her, quite literally, and it was making her feel rather uneasy all over her skin right now.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
“He is rather smart, even after all that we’ve gone through alone with our clan - he has always managed to lead us in the right direction.” Blackfrost mewed in agreement as they headed through the dense undergrowth on their way to the next borderline, weaving through thick patches of grasses and going around large pine trees that loomed over them. The shecat had never gotten the chance to meet their leader personally, but of course, she respected him for all that he has done so far being Shadowclan’s leader. The mentor could only begin to imagine the stress that he had gone through with the flooding - however, it would be best not to think about that time and just move, hoping for a brighter future. Blackfrost, herself, could never see her as a leader of a clan, she was much too pensive and often grew clumsy at times. She’d certainly be in trouble without her mate, Crowhawk, who often guided her and helped her through the troubles and mistakes that she faced each day. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful day outside and the black-and-white-furred warrior couldn’t ask for a more pleasant day to train Smallpaw about the borders of their land. With the orange and red fallen leaves to the calm, chilly breezes - Blackfrost was rather fond of Leaf-fall, finding it to be a nice time of year before the awful snow would be upon them. Being a cat with long fur meant snow would clump to her belly and caught irritation down the line, without a doubt. She would treasure this time while it lasted, but as she thought about this, Blackfrost was brought away from her thoughts by a question from the youth. “The Thunderclan borderline.” The mentor answered him with a happy purr, “Be sure to stay close to me. You know how tense Thunder and Wind have been lately. I would hate to cause a stir in case we run into a patrol while visiting our border.” The shecat murmured, slight worry showing in the faintness of her words.

[ Continued in Thunderclan | Shadowclan Border ]

Out of the corner of her eye, the small apprentice could see her mentor smile, which made Newtpaw feel accomplished and that she was doing the right thing. She hoped that she was not forgetting anything or doing any of this wrongly - after all, the munchkin only hoped to make Raspberrybubble proud in the end. Things were seemingly to go well so far throughout this tiny patrol that they had going on, but of course, something, or someone in this case, had to come along and make her calm attitude go sour. From across the way, Newtpaw could see another cat, who smelled of Riverclan without a doubt in her mind and she recognized him almost immediately - that tomcat was the same one who bullied her when they had stayed with Riverclan a few moons ago. His name was Lobsterpaw, but now he looked older and she assumed that he had a warrior name, probably, it was not safe to assume. Nonetheless, as long as he did not start up trouble, Newtpaw continued to make her rounds on the border like normal and return to Raspberrybubble with a smile. “Let’s head to the Windclan border next.” The apprentice said with her whiskers twitching against her muzzle. Memories of her past were flooding back to her, quite literally, and it was making her feel rather uneasy all over her skin right now.
Rasberrybubble paused,” I suppose, greetings to you, Lobsterpaw.” She meowed politely. 96% she didn’t stay overly suspisious of Lobsterpaw...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobsterbreathe grunted,” Lobsterbreathe now.” He continued marking the border...after taking a life from Snowstar he had to lay low until all suspision was gone.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 1st, 2017, 02:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@SpiralWhirl
Splashpool made her way through the Riverclan territory. The she-cat was headed near the border of Riverclan and Shadowclan. She didn't really have an actual reason to, but if you called the borderline to be her favorite spot as a reason than so be it. I hope there won't be any trouble by me being here. The last thing I need is to get in trouble. There was hardly any cat in Shadowclan that came around, but when there was it wasn't to talk.Whenever she said hello they would snort and walk off. Splashpool sat down at the Riverclan side of the border, looking over at the Shadowclan territory across the way from where she sat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 1st, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:56 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

@SpiralWhirl
Splashpool made her way through the Riverclan territory. The she-cat was headed near the border of Riverclan and Shadowclan. She didn't really have an actual reason to, but if you called the borderline to be her favorite spot as a reason than so be it. I hope there won't be any trouble by me being here. The last thing I need is to get in trouble. There was hardly any cat in Shadowclan that came around, but when there was it wasn't to talk.Whenever she said hello they would snort and walk off. Splashpool sat down at the Riverclan side of the border, looking over at the Shadowclan territory across the way from where she sat.
The warrior let out a sigh of relief once he was a bit far from camp, he didn't mean to make a mess out of himself but he did. Flarestrike stare down at his paws, he never did cross the border. "Oh, I'm close to the border." He said, a bit surprise he walk that far. His golden eyes look across Riverclan's territory, his thoughts wandered to what he did. Why did I have to bump into a Elder? I mean, one of the most crankiest! Sure, I have big paws but I'm not clumsy. Really, I'm not. He thought, unhappy with himself. Flarestrike blinked once he caught sight of a she-cat, by the smell of it she was a Riverclan. Should I talk to them? Wait, no. I shouldn't talk to a cat outside my clan unless I have to or it's a gathering. Flarestrike thought, his fur didn't exactly stick out or blend in. He was fairly noticeable but if you didn't try searching for him it would be hard to see him. His eyes wandered over to her again, he just had that feeling it would be fun to talk to someone. If he played his cards right, maybe he would learn something about Riverclan that would be helpful to Shadowclan. Flarestrike made up his mind, "Hi? I'm... Flarestrike. Who are you?" He introduced himself.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
The warrior let out a sigh of relief once he was a bit far from camp, he didn't mean to make a mess out of himself but he did. Flarestrike stare down at his paws, he never did cross the border. "Oh, I'm close to the border." He said, a bit surprise he walk that far. His golden eyes look across Riverclan's territory, his thoughts wandered to what he did. Why did I have to bump into a Elder? I mean, one of the most crankiest! Sure, I have big paws but I'm not clumsy. Really, I'm not. He thought, unhappy with himself. Flarestrike blinked once he caught sight of a she-cat, by the smell of it she was a Riverclan. Should I talk to them? Wait, no. I shouldn't talk to a cat outside my clan unless I have to or it's a gathering. Flarestrike thought, his fur didn't exactly stick out or blend in. He was fairly noticeable but if you didn't try searching for him it would be hard to see him. His eyes wandered over to her again, he just had that feeling it would be fun to talk to someone. If he played his cards right, maybe he would learn something about Riverclan that would be helpful to Shadowclan. Flarestrike made up his mind, "Hi? I'm... Flarestrike. Who are you?" He introduced himself.
Splashpool sat on the bank, listening out when Flarestrike said something. She looked over, seeing the tom on their side of the border. "Er...Hi! I'm Splashpool!" yowled out the Riverclan she-cat. You shouldn't be talking to him! What happens if somebody see's you! Splashpool ignored the thoughts that buzzed in her head. "So what's it like to be a Shadowclan cat?" asked Splashpool, trying make conversation with the only cat that would actually talk with her.

Old December 1st, 2017, 06:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble paused,” I suppose, greetings to you, Lobsterpaw.” She meowed politely. 96% she didn’t stay overly suspisious of Lobsterpaw...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lobsterbreathe grunted,” Lobsterbreathe now.” He continued marking the border...after taking a life from Snowstar he had to lay low until all suspision was gone.
The slight pause in Raspberrybubble’s words made the small apprentice tilt her head slightly - had she done something wrong? Newtpaw was already silently scolding herself mentally for being so careless about all of this. She was trying to be like an adult for Starclan sake and she was messing it up like some clumsy kitten that had just left the nursery. The brown-furred munchkin gave a low sigh and decided to just deal with her insecurities later, looking to Lobsterbreathe, who was casually marking the border. She forced herself not to laugh at such a ridiculous warrior name, but silently, she was certain that the bully deserved it. Newtpaw forced herself to act respectful and stand beside her mentor, tail waving behind her in a side-to-side motion. “Hello, Lobsterbreathe.” She mewed with a hidden bit of teasing that wasn’t very noticeable, “How are things in Riverclan going?” The small apprentice glanced at the older shecat beside her silently, knowing that it was all fair to have decent conversation with their neighboring clan like this, so she certainly wouldn’t go against her for that - right?
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:27 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool sat on the bank, listening out when Flarestrike said something. She looked over, seeing the tom on their side of the border. "Er...Hi! I'm Splashpool!" yowled out the Riverclan she-cat. You shouldn't be talking to him! What happens if somebody see's you! Splashpool ignored the thoughts that buzzed in her head. "So what's it like to be a Shadowclan cat?" asked Splashpool, trying make conversation with the only cat that would actually talk with her.

Flarestrike was a bit surprised that they actually didn't ignore him, like someone else would do. He blinked, as he moved a little closer, awkwardly. "Well, I dunno. Basically the same as any clan, though it may be me or not but.. Shadowclan's elders seem to be more rude than any other clan's elders. Then again, I only met one elder from a clan at a gathering. " He paused, thinking of what to say. "I love the frogs, though. They are pretty tasty." Flarestrike admitted. Frogs had to be his favorite prey, he didn't know if Riverclan had them but they seem great to him. After a couple of seconds past, he spoke again. "What's it like being a Riverclan cat? Specially dealing with the water!" He shivered at the thought of it. Flarestrike didn't mind drinking it but actually swimming in it; he wouldn't dream of it. She seems nice, should I really be doing this? He decided to block his thoughts, after all it would be a bit rude to walk away now they were talking. Flarestrike relaxed a little.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 3rd, 2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The slight pause in Raspberrybubble’s words made the small apprentice tilt her head slightly - had she done something wrong? Newtpaw was already silently scolding herself mentally for being so careless about all of this. She was trying to be like an adult for Starclan sake and she was messing it up like some clumsy kitten that had just left the nursery. The brown-furred munchkin gave a low sigh and decided to just deal with her insecurities later, looking to Lobsterbreathe, who was casually marking the border. She forced herself not to laugh at such a ridiculous warrior name, but silently, she was certain that the bully deserved it. Newtpaw forced herself to act respectful and stand beside her mentor, tail waving behind her in a side-to-side motion. “Hello, Lobsterbreathe.” She mewed with a hidden bit of teasing that wasn’t very noticeable, “How are things in Riverclan going?” The small apprentice glanced at the older shecat beside her silently, knowing that it was all fair to have decent conversation with their neighboring clan like this, so she certainly wouldn’t go against her for that - right?
Lobsterbreathe growled,” We aren’t living together anymore.” He growled softly.

Rasberrybubble sighed 95%.... she continued marking the border in silence.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Flarestrike was a bit surprised that they actually didn't ignore him, like someone else would do. He blinked, as he moved a little closer, awkwardly. "Well, I dunno. Basically the same as any clan, though it may be me or not but.. Shadowclan's elders seem to be more rude than any other clan's elders. Then again, I only met one elder from a clan at a gathering. " He paused, thinking of what to say. "I love the frogs, though. They are pretty tasty." Flarestrike admitted. Frogs had to be his favorite prey, he didn't know if Riverclan had them but they seem great to him. After a couple of seconds past, he spoke again. "What's it like being a Riverclan cat? Specially dealing with the water!" He shivered at the thought of it. Flarestrike didn't mind drinking it but actually swimming in it; he wouldn't dream of it. She seems nice, should I really be doing this? He decided to block his thoughts, after all it would be a bit rude to walk away now they were talking. Flarestrike relaxed a little.
Splashpool dipped her head as Flarestrike told her about his life in Shadowclan as her mind went lost in thoughts. I wonder what it would be like to be a Shadowclan cat. Is it better than in Riverclan? The molly shook her head as Flarestrike asked her a question about how she liked to be in Riverclan. "Riverclan is a wonderful place. We get to swim when it's hot and a lot of time the fish come to you." replied Splashpool with a smile. The molly felt a purr rise from her throat. "I've tried a frog before. It was pretty tasty to be honest." meowed Splashpool.