Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM

Old April 9th, 2024, 11:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend | Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow listened to the medicine apprentice's next herbal riddle and found herself mostly stumped. Though 'marrow, that sounded like something that the feline was sure that they have heard before. They twisted the word in their mind as they moved from the camp and out into the territory in search of this herb by description, though as she made her way into the familiar terrain it came to her with a snap. Yarrow! That's why it sounded so familiar. To be clear, Moonmeadow still had no info on the herb after the name besides the description they were given just now but at least she got the name somewhere in her memory. Soon after the warrior stumbled upon the herb that was named and collected some swiftly before heading back to camp.

[ Yarrow ]
[ + 2 Yarrow ]

Ashkit

The kit listened to the medicine cat in training's words.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 9th, 2024 at 11:23 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Sleepykit watched the red berry, it’s image engraving itself in her mind. Kill in seconds… The berries were lethal, a small part of her intrigued by this notion. How could such a small and innocent looking berry be this dangerous? At least they were safe to touch, as made evident by Mossfreckle touching it, it’s bush described as being large a branchy, much like a little pine tree. Well, it was evident that none of the plants in this course were to be consumed. Vibrant blue eyes flickered upwards at the mention of Deadly Nightshade – or just Nightshade – before looking back down once more to carefully observe that herb, too. Purple flowers with an erect, yellow centre – dark, blackberry-like buds when the flower wilted, sticking out of it like a star. Another plant that killed in an instant. Gagging, vomiting – signs of impending death upon consumption of the plant, it nearly sent a shudder down the kit’s spine, the thought. Blue eyes looked around the ground of kits seated, observing their reactions before her eyes briefly fell on Nightshiver, who gave Mossfreckle a grateful nod for allowing her to stay. She took to mind the notion of deathberries and nightshade – their appearances, their dangers. Stars forbid any kits ever find them. When Mossfreckle disappeared, seemingly leaving the kits in her charge – which wasn’t much different from her day-to-day – she smiled, silently keeping an eye on the kits. They were being good, that was a pleasure to see.

Old April 16th, 2024, 07:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ +4 yarrow ]
Dawnstar walked off as soon as she heard Mossfreckle's latest riddle. She was moving a little late thanks to her roleplayer's forgetfulness, but it seemed she still had a little time to look around. Dawnstar wasn't sure about this herb but grabbed the cluster of white flowers that appeared most similar to the description. Wrong or right, she assumed the herb could be used somehow. Dawnstar returned to camp, dropping the flowers with the rest of the herbs collected.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder