Today 05:20 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:23 PM

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Turned Tides

Flamestorm padded out into the open. The thunderclan she-cat bared her teeth and sunk her claws into the ground, she tensed her muscles waiting for any sort of conflict to happen.
(OPEN)
Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Starfall @Mistletoe

As the blurry tom stopped Buttercupbreeze delta but relieved. Yeah that me t she'd have to fight him, which she didn't want to but she couldn't just due. What would happen to Quiverkit if she never came back? As a snarl brushed her face she was instantly drawn back from her thoughts. Now was no time to lose focus, she didn't have lives to spare like leaders did. the tang of stinky fish stung her nostrils as Fallenstar stepped closer to her his breath tugging her whiskers. He's so narrow minded! I did nothing beside try to stop this war! Before she could respond to his remark another creamy feline landed beside her sending dust flying. It took her a second to realize the feline was not against her. Windygale!? Buttercup realized in surprise before turning her attention back to the ebony tom.
Actually pleased that the ShadowClan tom had created a cloud of dust the bushy tailed feline made sure to keep in eye on the leader through the puffs of dirt. With Windygale's help maybe they could convince Falenstar to stop. Then we'd just have everyone else. Her hope soon faded though her determination stuck. "I could ask you the same thing." She remarked narrowing her eyes. She didn't want to fight but all her anger and thoughts and opinions seemed to just come out as if she couldn't control herself. Though claws struck into her paw making her jerk holding back a yowl of pain and surprise. Clinching her teeth s she tensed her whole body only to find herself stuck on the leaders words. A kit was killed?! Who could kill a kit! She was wordless no she had to respond. "No one deserves that! Kits shouldn't be involved in war!" She cried letting more emotions into her words then she wanted. Sorrow but her, kits didn't deserve to be in pain. They were so young and innocent.
"You think I wanted this to happen?!" Buttercup asked though she fell silent as she realized Windygale was saying he was willing to die right there. Worst of all Fallenstar was treating to take up the offer. Instinctively the creamy molly pulled her paw back once it was free, blood running down and dripping through her toes. She couldn't let more death happen right in front of her.
"Would you really kill us just to get to Blazingstar?" She asked ready to defend Windygale if Fallenstar struck. It was obvious the tom was willing to die instead of fight. She had to keep on her toes, be ready for whatever might happen, anything could. She could die anyone could. The only one who wasn't in any danger was Fallenstar, he probably had plenty of lives, he's only been leader for a few seasons. Stay calm your acting to rashly it's going to get you killed.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 2nd, 2019, 07:41 PM
Foggy past, Foggy destiny

My Mood: Sleepy

As Fogpaw drew closer to the edge of the clearing where he would be safe from the bloodbath, he felt claws rake his left flank and he yowled in pain. However, instead of facing whoever had just attacked him, the tiny gray apprentice kept running, away from the fighting, away from the bloodbath behind him, toward what he hoped was home. I didn't want this! The thought kept going through his mind. I need to get out of here! The tiny gray apprentice unsheathed his claws and dug them into the ground, running at full pelt, panting heavily from panic, pain, and weariness after chasing that rabbit. All of a sudden, Fogpaw collapsed, face first, onto the ground. When he finally got to his paws, he was surrounded by an ominous fog. Fogpaw heard voices coming from all around him and saw silhouettes in the fog: two cats, one carrying a kit; those same cats leaving the kit with another cat; the kit growing up; the same cat after some sort of accident; and then he saw the same cat seemingly walking toward him. When the cat emerged from the fog, Fogpaw's jaw dropped. The gray apprentice was staring at himself! "Hello, Fogpaw." The other cat said. "I am Fogwind. I am you several seasons from now.* Fogpaw noticed that Fogwind's pelt glowed and was somewhat transparent. "You will live a good life, Fogpaw. Just be careful what you do." Fogwind's form then started to change and take on that of another cat. This cat was a little taller, had a sleeker pelt, and did not have the scent of SkyClan. "I am Swiftwind. I am formerly of WindClan, but now, I hunt among the stars. Live your life well, Fogpaw. Remember what you saw today." The strange cat then vanished and Fogpaw woke up. The tiny gray apprentice, with the sounds of battle still around him and his left flank still burning from the cut, scrambled to his paws and continued his flight from the battle, running to home and the security within its bramble walls.

Last edited by Fogwind; January 2nd, 2019 at 09:31 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:19 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@RedHead

Wolfeyes didn't know or care why this battle was going down. He just knew that there was a chance to fight, and he was ready to thrown himself at any enemy he saw. He stopped before he reached the middle of the battle field, quickly falling back to the rear of the WindClan group. Raising his large head, he narrowed his yellow eyes as he took in the scene. RiverClan and ThunderClan were fighting against WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan. Looks like we have the advantage. With a smirk and his fluffy tail trailing behind him, the brown tom sauntered forward. His posture was open and relaxed as he made his way closer to the middle of the fight. "Ugh, someone fight me!" he called out. "I'm booooored!"
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:20 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
A huge windclan she cat slid across the clearing on ghostly black paws. Her ripped ears flicked and she eyed all the cats in the clearing. Squirrelpounce waved her huge head, her flattish scarred muzzle open wide, her fangs glistening as she batted at cats as she passed, not engaging any in battle quite yet. Her unnatural eyes landed on Ripplegaze. The all to skinny she cat stalled for a moment before stepping closer. “Let us engage in battle.” A wind expression split her face as she sprinted towards the other she cat, her long legs eating up ground. She leaped, maw open wide and claws unsheathed ready for battle.
Ripplegaze, in her small stature, peered up at the massive figure. The feline before her was an older molly, though scars rippled through their pelt in a menacing display. She was shaken by the thought that this would be her first battle, so much so that she seemed to forget her (usually) snarky and sarcastic personality in those brief moments. The black-furred she-cat managed to be step out of Squirrelpounces way at the last moment, only taking a cut on her right shoulder. Still, out of her good eye, she could see that a few droplets of blood were already oozing out. She knew that she was lucky that it wasn’t any worse; thus a slightly smug expression passed over her face. ”And here I thought you were wanted to fight.” The molly mocked. Still, she was out of touch, barely remembering her training although it wasn’t that many moons ago. Copying the dark ginger feline, she leapt just like they had done to attack her; fanged maw open and paws outstretched, bearing sharp needle-like claws.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 2nd, 2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:22 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Daturapaw skidded to a halt as she spotted the other she cat though she wrinkled her nose at the smell of riverclan making her sneeze a bit before glaring at her,this she cat was blocking her way in finding thrushpaw. And that lit a fire under her paws, with a deadly hiss back at her she began to circle the apprentice as her tail lashed and claws unsheathed "I never really liked riverclan anyways. What's wrong with your new territory ? Atleast your pelts won't get soaking wet there ." she half growled as a line of fur bristled down her back. She knew she was supposed to be fighting, but she was also torn between in finding thrushpaw. But if this apprentice wanted a fight she'll deliver. After all she wasn't trained in the darkforest just for the skills to go to waste right?
Saltpaw cl ummjmsily swiped at the she-cat. What about her form?the way she attacked. The anger in her belly swirled with her insecurity. Another insult hurled at her feet, something she was used to. She growled, her insecurity taken over by her anger. "What did you say you prissy little kittypet? I'm sorry I'm not more thankful for being thrown out of our original territory." She faked a small curtsy her face drawn up in a snarl. The hair rose up on her back, her ears pinned back. "Shadowclan filth! We are part of the forest just as much as you!"
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:25 PM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Ravenfrost grumbled getting slightly frustrated with this apprentice "fight riverclan and thunderclan of course ! " she huffed with a shake of her head before raising her eyebrow at him a little confused " you know your claws and teeth yes? Use them! Didn't you ever receive a mentor?" she meowed her frustration showing even in her tail flicks. With a sigh she answered " just don't get in my way if some mousebrained riverclanner or thunderclanner attacks alright?" she meowed

Cascadepaw huffed and mumbled "okay.." before dashing off into the thick of the fighting. Seeing two apprentices locked in a tussle, he stopped to watch. The first one (kiwipaw) was locked in a chin grab from the other one (berrypaw). The first cat got out of the chin grip by slashing the other one's stomach, then :eaping upon the seconds ones back. Cascadepaw winced as they began screeching. Leaping forward, powered by Ravenfrosts words, he pummeled Berrypaw's flank, then grabbed Berry's paw in his maw. Pulling it, and biting down hard, he made Berry thump to the side on his flank.

@Lilyfur2 @XllamaX

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:30 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Ripplegaze, in her small stature, peered up at the massive figure. The feline before her was an older molly, though scars rippled through their pelt in a menacing display. She was shaken by the thought that this would be her first battle, so much so that she seemed to forget her (usually) snarky and sarcastic personality in those brief moments. The black-furred she-cat managed to be step out of Squirrelpounces way at the last moment, only taking a cut on her right shoulder. Still, out of her good eye, she could see that a few droplets of blood were already oozing out. She knew that she was lucky that it wasn’t any worse; thus a slightly smug expression passed over her face. ”And here I thought you were wanted to fight.” The molly mocked. Still, she was out of touch, barely remembering her training although it wasn’t that many moons ago. Copying the dark ginger feline, she leapt just like they had done to attack her; fanged maw open and paws outstretched, bearing sharp needle-like claws.
"I'm only yet getting ready, young one." The big she-cat side stepped easily, dodging thr leap from the smaller molly. She turned to lool at the she cat who was now beside her, turning gracefully even with her large stature. She dashed forwards rearing slightly on her back legs to try and grapple the smaller cat.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Deertail jumped into the fray, looking for someone to fight. What she saw made her angry. Cats from her own clan were fighting for Riverclan! She saw a blueish cat standing with the traitors and jumped onto her, snarling. She managed to get the first blow, tearing at the molly’s ear.

Taken aback Oceanfur let out a boss and jumped back. Teeth bared ready to fight back the blue gray molly flicked blood from her ear trying to keep it out of her eyes. "What's your problem fle brain?!" She snarled lashing her tail. Of course this was a battle but wasn't SkyClan supposed to be fighting with ShadowClan. A bunch of mouse brains no even knows why we're fight I bet. With swift movements the sleek molly jabbed at the other molly's side her thorn sharp claws ripping flesh. This was all so pointless. Why'd she even bother fighting?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:47 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Saltpaw cl ummjmsily swiped at the she-cat. What about her form?the way she attacked. The anger in her belly swirled with her insecurity. Another insult hurled at her feet, something she was used to. She growled, her insecurity taken over by her anger. "What did you say you prissy little kittypet? I'm sorry I'm not more thankful for being thrown out of our original territory." She faked a small curtsy her face drawn up in a snarl. The hair rose up on her back, her ears pinned back. "Shadowclan filth! We are part of the forest just as much as you!"
Daturapaw blinked at the swipe and ducked her head as she rolled in to her side to the left of the feline and got back up again me kittypet?! She fights like one! with a snort she released a growl as her tail kept on thrashing "me a kittypet? I'd rather die and head to the darkforest than be one of those soft weaklings !" she snarled back her eyes cold as ice . No one ever calls her a prissy kittypet, with that insult thrown at her she felt her stomach getting warm,enough to the point to where it felt like fire,as she bared her teeth she aimed one unsheathed claw at the she cats face hoping to strike it . The Molly flicked her tail tip angrily at her words filth?! she flared her nostrils at the feline as she continued to circle her "apart of the forest? I'm not so sure about that anymore. Just be glad we didn't kill the majority of your clanmates when we did throw you out. Heck you don't even need the river! Land prey is just as good and as abundant ." she meowed with a swish of her tail along with a toothy grin and a gleam in her eyes.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread