by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:05 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:58 AM

Old January 14th, 2024, 03:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sunleap arrived.

Dogpaw arrived.

Beetlepaw arrived.

Sheeppaw arrived with Beetlepaw. (All open)
Dovepaw was bolting around when she bumped into Sheeppaw. Thunderclan! Maybe we could be friends! Immediately she introduced herself to Sheeppaw, not noticing Beetlepaw.
@CollapsingStars
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:17 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sheeppaw was definitely confused when a RiverClan apprentice her was bolting around for some reason bumped into her and then started talking to her. Thankfuly, the other apprentice wasn't large enough to knock her over. Weren't RiverClan and ThunderClan supposed to be at war? The large deaf ten moon apprentice looked at the younger apprentice, confusion evident on her face. When the RiverClan apprentice began speaking Sheeppaw read her lips the best she could. So her name was... Dovepaw. "Hello" "I'm Sheeppaw" The younger apprentice seemed civil so far so there was no reason not to be civil as well.

Beetlepaw was confused when a RiverClan apprentice, who she assumed was probably around six or seven moons started talking to her sister after bumping into her. But... ThunderClan and RiverClan were at war... The probably kit-sized ridiculously tiny mute ten moon old wasn't sure whether she ad noticed her, or simply Sheeppaw, her much larger sister. @Ravenswings
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 14th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Sheeppaw was definitely confused when a RiverClan apprentice ran up to her. Weren't RiverClan and ThunderClan supposed to be at war? The large deaf ten moon apprentice looked at the younger apprentice, confusion evident on her face. When the RiverClan apprentice began speaking Sheeppaw read her lips the best she could. So her name was... Dovepaw. "Hello" "I'm Sheeppaw" The younger apprentice seemed civil so farso there was no reason not to be civil as well.

Beetlepaw was confused when a RiverClan apprentice, who she assumed was probably around six or seven moons started talking to her sister. The probably kit-sized ridiculously tiny mute ten moon old wasn't sure whether she ad noticed her, or simply Sheeppaw, her much larger sister. @Ravenswings
How are you? She asked, interested by the Tom for some reason. What’s Thunderclan like? Is it cool? She kept badgering them with a lot of questions about Thunderclan.
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Dovepaw was bolting around when she bumped into Sheeppaw. Thunderclan! Maybe we could be friends! Immediately she introduced herself to Sheeppaw, not noticing Beetlepaw.
@CollapsingStars
Quote:
Sheeppaw was definitely confused when a RiverClan apprentice ran up to her. Weren't RiverClan and ThunderClan supposed to be at war? The large deaf ten moon apprentice looked at the younger apprentice, confusion evident on her face. When the RiverClan apprentice began speaking Sheeppaw read her lips the best she could. So her name was... Dovepaw. "Hello" "I'm Sheeppaw" The younger apprentice seemed civil so farso there was no reason not to be civil as well.

Beetlepaw was confused when a RiverClan apprentice, who she assumed was probably around six or seven moons started talking to her sister. But... ThunderClan and RiverClan were at war... The probably kit-sized ridiculously tiny mute ten moon old wasn't sure whether she ad noticed her, or simply Sheeppaw, her much larger sister. @Ravenswings
STARRYMIST

She watched the three. Practically hovering over her apprentice. Starrymist gave a soft smile to the two Thunderclan apprentices. She put her tail on top of her own apprentices back, mostly to soothe her own nerves.
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:36 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Sheeppaw sighed, doing her best to read Dovepaw's lips. "I'm good" "ThunderClan's pretty cool" Dovepaw seemed quite naive and trusting. She didn't notice the RiverClan warrior smiling at her, too focused on reading Dovepaw's lips.

Beetlepaw was ready to intervene if she needed to. Somehow... She smiled at the RiverClan warrior. She was a bit confused as to why a RiverClan warrior was smiling at both of them. She could see one smiling at her as her tiny size meant that she could easily be mistaken for a good bit younger than she actually was but her sister was on the larger side for her age. @Ravenswings @CollapsingStars
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 14th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:47 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!

Quote:
Sheeppaw sighed, doing her best to read Dovepaw's lips. "I'm good" "ThunderClan's pretty cool" Dovepaw seemed quite naive and trusting. She didn't notice the RiverClan warrior smiling at her, too focused on reading Dovepaw's lips.

Beetlepaw was ready to intervene if she needed to. Somehow... She smiled at theRiverClan warrior. She was a bit confused as to why a RiverClan warrior was smiling at both of them. She could see one smiling at her as her toiny size meant that shecould easier be mistaken for a good bit younger than she actually was but her sister was on the larger side for her age. @Ravenswings @CollapsingStars
STARRYMIST, tags @Ravenswings

She turned her attention to the leaders, keeping her tail on her apprentices back. She hoped she didn't intimidate the two Thunderclan apprentices. She just wanted to make sure Dovepaw was safe.
Old January 14th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

STARRYMIST

She watched the three. Practically hovering over her apprentice. Starrymist gave a soft smile to the two Thunderclan apprentices. She put her tail on top of her own apprentices back, mostly to soothe her own nerves.
Quote:

Beetlepaw was ready to intervene if she needed to. Somehow... She smiled at theRiverClan warrior. She was a bit confused as to why a RiverClan warrior was smiling at both of them. She could see one smiling at her as her toiny size meant that shecould easier be mistaken for a good bit younger than she actually was but her sister was on the larger side for her age. @Ravenswings @CollapsingStars

Dovepaw felt Startymist’s tail on her back but didn’t turn, instead keeping her gaze intent on the other apprentices face. She drifted into thought about the future. What if we were mates.. or in the same clan? Immediately, she blushed, shaking her head. Um.. That’s good! I’m doing great, thanks! She turned her gaze to her paws, wanting to beat herself for the thoughts that had just crossed her mind.
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:35 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost followed larkstar towards the seastones, it looked like riverclan were the first to arrive this time. the silver tom shivered as he sat down on the cold rock, the weather was not pleasant at all but he was looking forward to seeing palepaw again. hopefully her company would make the meeting a bit more pleasant, he knew what larkstar was going to have to report this moon and he was certainly not looking forward to hearing it. riverclan was not doing well. not one bit. but all the other clans knowing? he could pass on that. and if any one riverclan cat even so much as thought the wrong thing larkstar wouldnt have to make her way over..he was sick and tired of everyone constantly acting like bratty kits and he would treat them like bratty kits if he had to.

( @celeste for palepaw :0)

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw followed the other riverclan cats to the seastones, tail swishing behind her excitedly, this was the first big gathering she was able to attend after all! it was a horrible time, truly, their frequent very tense encounter with thunderclan was not helping either. it was just..not a good time. but not a good time didnt mean she couldnt try to take a glance or two at the other clans, she had never seen them quite so up close.

#minkpaw766

(both are open :3)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:23 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 09:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar led ShadowClan into the Seastones on silent paws. It was so cold tonight that it even bugged her a bit. She didn't bother warning her clan to be quiet, Lostspark had to come tonight so Dawnstar could actively announce what was going on with her medicine cat, and Slytiger had to bring their new 'kit' so there wasn't much to keep quiet about.

Dawnstar silently made her way up to the stones and joined Larkstar and Bumblestar without a word. Her clanmates had worn her out, some of them were alright, a rare few outstanding, but a lot of them she wondered how they managed to function on a day-to-day basis. That was normal for every clan right? Dawnstar assumed this would be a quick gathering, nothing to out of the ordinary. She was here for news, and then she was out.

ShadowClan has Arrived

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 14th, 2024, 09:25 PM

Spiderpaw arrived.

Flamepaw arrived.

Eaglepaw arrived.

Littlepaw arrived. (Open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 14th, 2024 at 09:25 PM.