Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Old News

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
View Poll Results: How would you like the activity sweep to be done?
I would like the threads/tables to not be deleted, so I can bump each character I'd like to keep. 19 19.39%
I would like for everything to be mass deleted, so I can readd my characters to the registry. 52 53.06%
I have no preference. 27 27.55%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 10th, 2018, 02:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Allegiances

Hi y'all,

It's getting to be the time where the Allegiances are due for an activity sweep.

With around 200 characters registered in each Clan, we want to remove any inactive, unused, or inaccurate forms. However, there's a bit of an issue with just removing these, and before we did anything we wanted to get your opinions in the poll above.

We'll offer you two options, both outlined below. While you'll notice that we feel there are definite advantages to the second, we still want your opinion (regardless of what it might be) since we are always trying to inform our decisions based on input from you all.

The first method would be doing one Clan at a time, and opening up the respective Clan Allegiance category so YOU can bump each character thread you want to keep. You'll be given around a week to do so, and at the end of the week, Ray and I will remove all the threads that haven't been posted in and clear the names from the table.

The issue with this method would be how tedious it is for everyone. You would have to sort through the threads to bump what characters you own and would like to keep up, and only Ray and I have permissions to update the form tables. We'd have to hunt each character down individually to delete them from the Allegiances pages. Overall, it'd take a long time - several hours, with the risk of making a mistake (accidentally removing the wrong form or character) and it'd just be a mess.

Our preferred method would be much simpler and take up less time (would only take a few minutes). All we'd be doing is mass-deleting all the threads and forms, leaving you guys to submit as many or as little characters as you'd like to the registry. It gives you the opportunity to update your characters without having to submit a change request, reduces the possibility of making a mistake (accidentally removing the wrong character(s) or form(s)), and it means the only characters that are featured are ones that are active.

Ultimately, the choice will be yours. We'll be closing the poll on Tuesday, March 13th, @ 11:59 Eastern Time.