Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

their eyes went into slits at the mention of them. their wounds? they had more to worry about then their wounds. "Dont worry about me, okay? ill be fine," they replied hastily. right now, they needed to take care of the cat that was on deaths edge. "Keep your breathing steady, and no matter what you do, do not fall asleep." they couldnt risk their body breaking down during rest, they couldnt afford it.
"Okay" Burrpaw nodded. His injuries no linger hurt, but they still ached. He couldn't sleep; he'd been asleep long enough. But he wanted to close his eyes. He leaned back and let his yellow eyes shut. "I'm nit alseep" he mumbled, and peeked one eye open. Daydream may be the medicine cat, but Burrpaw was pretty sure it'd be a bad thing if they succumbed to injuries. He focused on breathing and closed his eye again.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Polarpaw had showed up early to the training groundss. She was so excited to finally get to train with her mentor. Soon she would be a warrior, does life get easier as you get older or harder? Do you get more freedom or is more required of you? Ears flicked up and down as she thought about it. Her tail lashed in anticipation, she was so jittery. She noticed a bug crawling on the ground and could no longer contain herself. She pounced on it and then started to play with it.
@Okapi

Last edited by Bella~; December 29th, 2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Polarpaw had showed up early to the training groundss. She was so excited to finally get to train with her mentor. Soon she would be a warrior, does life get easier as you get older or harder? Do you get more freedom or is more required of you? Ears flicked up and down as she thought about it. Her tail lashed in anticipation, she was so jittery. She noticed a bug crawling on the ground and could no longer contain herself. She pounced on it and then started to play with it.
@Okapi
(as I'm currently on mobile until 11 ET, it'll be semi-short posts)
Sunstrike in all his glory and golden pelt he stalked into the clearing wondering why he was given a seven moon apprentice who still played with beetles he feared Polarpaw was mentally ill and he'd have to send her to Daydream to declare her mad so she'd be made an elder. He cleared his throat suddenly impatient a forever queen cant be this- unaware of your surroundings his deep voice boomed,"You miss prey, mates, lose kits and run into trouble not being aware of your surroundings. First pointer." He gave a chuckle hoping she wasn't one who'd get defensive about the mate and kits, it was true as most she-cats have kits, even those non-forever queens.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(as I'm currently on mobile until 11 ET, it'll be semi-short posts)
Sunstrike in all his glory and golden pelt he stalked into the clearing wondering why he was given a seven moon apprentice who still played with beetles he feared Polarpaw was mentally ill and he'd have to send her to Daydream to declare her mad so she'd be made an elder. He cleared his throat suddenly impatient a forever queen cant be this- unaware of your surroundings his deep voice boomed,"You miss prey, mates, lose kits and run into trouble not being aware of your surroundings. First pointer." He gave a chuckle hoping she wasn't one who'd get defensive about the mate and kits, it was true as most she-cats have kits, even those non-forever queens.
The young apprentice jumped at the sound of her mentor's voice and quickly stood to attention. She laughed a little at his laugh and smiled. "Hello Sunstrike! Are you reasy ready to train? I'm ready! I can't wait!" She bent her front hand down and swished her tail around behind her "are we gonna play fight?!"
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The young apprentice jumped at the sound of her mentor's voice and quickly stood to attention. She laughed a little at his laugh and smiled. "Hello Sunstrike! Are you reasy ready to train? I'm ready! I can't wait!" She bent her front hand down and swished her tail around behind her "are we gonna play fight?!"
Sunstrike chuckled,” Play fight, more like battle train?” He purred, it unnerved him that this she-cat was amusing him enough not to snap and threaten to slap her with his tail,” Todays your first day, more like seeing the borders, as a forever queen- which most she-cats do become, should know the territory when they go on moonhigh walks- or persay runs in your case?” He found her rather amusing that the molly had energy, she’ll realize apprenticehood isn’t fun and games before long.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"]

while the shecat could not see the look on their face, their eyes went into slits. thats all they heard no adays. take care of yourself, treat yourself, do this, do that. daydream was going to run things their way, and their way only. they gave a small sigh, tail twitching. they didnt want to lash out at the shecat. "ill be fine, ive heard it all before." they replied stiffly, picking up a few familiar herbs they had been lended by shinefang, walking over to the molly with them in their maw
"Yes, I suppose you have," the warrior replied politely, taking only mild notice of the medicine cat's cold reply. She chuckled a little as she added, "I'm sure you've said it plenty too to others." As the medicine cat approached, she stuck out her forlegs a little farther from her body to give the medicine cat easier access. The tangy and sweet scents of herbs filled her nose as the enby brought them closer. "What do you say, Daydream? Am I going to live?" she asked quietly, her whiskers twitching in amusement knowing she'd be just fine.

Old December 29th, 2017, 10:32 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

oml there are almost no roleplays on this thread lol anyway i'm weird x~x
~~~~<~>~~~~

The mouse crept through the dusty weeds, its tantalizingly sweet scent leaving a fresh trail behind it. Snowpaw placed one paw stealthily in front of the other, her jaws watering. One more step, and she'd have it. One more-
With a start, Snowpaw shot up in her nest, the female shaking herself, a slight irritation at being awoken. I was so close! I almost had it! And with leaf-bare still tightly gripping the pine forest of ShadowClan, the dreams were certainly frequent. Yet one question still had a hold on the she-cat's thoughts- what had awoke her?

@Charmer
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike returned Pearlstream’s nod and turned to watch as the two cats walked away. Her diamond eyes became less focused as she slid into a laying position and thoughts whisked her attention away. At first, she simply looked around the nursery. Cloudstrike distinctly remembered something about Honeythistle telling her that she had to live in the nursery now. It seemed a nice enough place to live. It was warm and sweet-smelling with a calming affect despite the rambunctious kits that danced around one’s paws and filled the space with joy and laughter. It was comfortable and homey, quaint. The pristine molly felt that she could enjoy living here...As long as she was allowed to leave. But, as she understood it, she could spend as much time in the clearing as she wanted. She only needed Honeythistle’s permission to leave the camp. That seemed the simplest way to remember, so Cloud decided to stick to those two inflexible rules. After looking around the relatively small space grew boring, Cloudstrike turned to her thoughts and found herself lost within them. Her attention was pulled from her thoughts only when the sound of heavy paws nearby reached her ears. Peeking them and lifting her head from where it rested on her paws to blink doe eyes at Honeythistle as the tom reached her. “Hi, Honey.” She purred sweetly, not moving from where she was positioned. If he wanted to go somewhere else, she’d get up, but for now laying seemed fine. @Constellation @Mystical
When Honeythistle approached Cloudstrike, the tom flicked his tail upward. A sign to indicate for her to sit up and follow him. He padded around the nursery, suddenly stopping as he moved his eyes from one nest to the other. It really wasn't his say so where Cloudstrike wanted to reside. Any corner was optional for her. Maybe, she would feel comfortable being near one of his other mates. They would be within distance of in case the alabaster queen had questions. Honeythistle gave her a quizzical glance, raising an 'eyebrow' at her as he stared at her position. ''I don't know why you're laying down for,'' He rolled his grassy hues upward. ''We got a lot to do though. So, let's go, my lovely dove.'' The silver tom ushers the molly to stand on her paws by towering above her and lowering his snout to tease through her fur. Too bad, she looked like she wanted to relax. He wanted to too, but there was more important things he wanted to get done first. Responsibilities come first. Relaxation comes later. ''We gotta build your nest now,'' He purred, bringing up his head to stare at her. ''And, you have to choose where you want it, then we have to get the supplies and start constructing it.'' Building the nest was the fun part. Honeythistle loved the interactions he had when it came to building nests with his mates. From interesting conversation, to little unthoughtful games while they get the job done. The faster he get Cloudstrike settled in, the quicker the both of them could spend time. After all, she was his newest mate. He absolutely had to spoil her in attention to welcome the family. It was a tradition. Well, his own personal tradition. Like welcoming a newcomer with open arms...only Cloudstrike wasn't a new comer. She was a shadowclan cat that stole his heart in riverclan territory. Wow, now that he reflected on it - it sounded so wrong. So, weird! But, yet he wouldn't change a thing every time he look into those blue pools of irises. ''You have any idea what you want to use?'' He purred.
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

A young molly laid in the shadows of the apprentice den. Her long jet black fur almost impossible to see. Only her white mark about the size of a small Kit's tail and green eyes were noticed in the cold shadows. This molly tended to keep to herself. Though some cats catch her interest enough for her to talk with them. But that was if she thought they were loyal enough to ShadowClan. Her goal in life is to be the beast warrior she can and follow the warrior code. That means making sure everything she does is just right. Though that's impossible! You can't be right all the time. Since she isn't welling to even think of braking the code she doesn't want to be involved with other cats. They may not be as devoted to the code and could divide her between the warrior code and them. She wouldn't take that chance! So, she was quiet lonely. Your probably wondering who this molly is by know. No? Well I'll tell you anyway. This young molly is known as Blackpaw. She's around 7 1/2 moons old and has three littermates. She hopes to be leader of ShadowClan one day and looks up at Halfgaze as a roll model. Though she highly respects her elders and wishes only to become leader if StarClan plans her to. Yet she's not perfect. She's too stubborn and untrusting. Leaf-bare is here.
That means, more hunting and more helping.
She thought as she watched the world go by. The night breeze was chilly in her nose but she didn't mind. Really she wondered if any of her den mates were awake. Maybe she could lessen in on them or see how loyal they were. Yes, again with the loyalty.

~Open~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 30th, 2017, 04:47 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A russet coloured tom strode out of the warrior's den, his eyes and pelt glinting as the sun shone down on the ShadowClan camp. After taking a short nap, Cardinalsnake had gotten rid of the moss and bracken tangled in his fur and smoothed down his ruffled pelt. Now he looked as if he'd never taken a nap in the first place. The tom always knew how to keep his fur in good shape. He padded to the fresh kill pile with the usual confidence in his pelt. He searched through the pile with his leafy gaze and picked out a plump vole. He had to make sure that he was well fed if he were to help hunt and patrol for the clan. Even if the tom could be vain he was still a hard working warrior and he did indeed put lots of effort into helping his clan out. With the juicy prey clamped between his jaws, Cardinalsnake could feel his mouth starting to water so he quickly scampered off to a nice spot in the clearing.
The warrior settled himself down on a soft patch of grass. He hated sitting on spiky grass, it made his pelt itch. He quickly dove into the vole, eagerly ripping pieces of flesh off with his sharp teeth. It was a lot less gruesome than it sounded. In just a few minutes, the vole was nothing more than a pile of blood stained bones. He pushed the bones aside. He would clean it up later. Instead of jumping to his paws and running out of the camp to have a bit of fun, he stayed where he was and rolled onto his side, using his elbows to prop him up. He stayed like this for a few minutes and stared blankly off into the distance. He embraced the warmth of the sun that beamed down upon his pelt. It was leaf-fall and had been for a moon or two now. It was nice to have the sun warm him up in leaf-fall. Albeit it was most enjoyable during leaf-bare. When there was snow lying on the ground and the air was chilled, nothing was more lovely than getting warmed up with the sun glaring down on him.

@Shoes

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread