Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Falconkit leaped straight at Echokit while she was still in the air. She barreled into Echokit as they met in the air.
@Wings
--------------------------------------
Honeypaw was excited as both cats agreed. "Then let's go!" He turned to Nightpaw. "This will be fun! We can frolic around, just like kits! It is nice to be able to frolic with apprentices my age."
@Cloudsky @Shimm @Estelle

Last edited by DarkNight; April 13th, 2020 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Flintfreckle nodded in content agreement with his mate's suggestion. He padded after her wearily with a yawn, suddenly glad to be laying down and snacking with his mate beside him while the wind blew through their fur. He gave her cheek a lick of thanks and affection before nosing the mouse towards her. "Here - you take the first bite." Flintfreckle offered. He wasn't nearly as hungry as he figured Sagedust was and he was content to lay beside her will she ate and regained her strength.
Sagedust purred in response to his affection and flicked her tail contently. The warrior squinted at her mate but her eyes shine with amusement- she knew what he was doing offering her the first bite. Yet... her stomach was loudly speaking it’s opinion on her taking the first bite and that was a resounding yes! So, Sagedust leaned forward and snatched a mouthful of meat, moaning a little bit as hunger made the mouse into the best tasting prey she’d ever eaten. Before she even finished chewing, Sagedust nudged the mouse to Flintfreckle, knowing that he wouldn’t eat a morsel if she didn’t make him. There was no way she was going to eat this whole mouse after they agreed to share!
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Cecily Herondale

Magpiepaw grunted, turning back to the piece of prey. I don't know how me and Rainshadow could even be related.
Hmm, I miss hunting for the clan Rainshadow thought aloud, thinking of her days as a young apprentice. Her yellow eyes gleaming as she was halfly lost in memories
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:38 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

OH NO! Echokit's face went from joy to fear in a matter of seconds as Falconkit came flying towards her. She wriggled in the air trying to get out of her friend's way but, it was of no use. The two had slammed into each other and in the process, hitting Echokit straight in the head. Getting up she moaned. "Oww."
@DarkNight
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Sagedust purred in response to his affection and flicked her tail contently. The warrior squinted at her mate but her eyes shine with amusement- she knew what he was doing offering her the first bite. Yet... her stomach was loudly speaking it’s opinion on her taking the first bite and that was a resounding yes! So, Sagedust leaned forward and snatched a mouthful of meat, moaning a little bit as hunger made the mouse into the best tasting prey she’d ever eaten. Before she even finished chewing, Sagedust nudged the mouse to Flintfreckle, knowing that he wouldn’t eat a morsel if she didn’t make him. There was no way she was going to eat this whole mouse after they agreed to share!
Flintfreckle was happy to let her eat however much of the mouse she wanted until she was full because, as her stomach stated clearly, she was quiet hungry. She pushed the mouse toward him and he was about to say no... before he realized they would be arguing about it until the sun came up. Taking a tiny bite he shoved the mouse back towards her. She and the kits needed their strength and Flintfreckle was happy to wait until morning to eat a full meal.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:49 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Flintfreckle was happy to let her eat however much of the mouse she wanted until she was full because, as her stomach stated clearly, she was quiet hungry. She pushed the mouse toward him and he was about to say no... before he realized they would be arguing about it until the sun came up. Taking a tiny bite he shoved the mouse back towards her. She and the kits needed their strength and Flintfreckle was happy to wait until morning to eat a full meal.
Sagedust wrinkles her nose at Flintfreckle’s tiny bite and stubbornly took one the same size- though her belly groaned at her for being so hard headed. Her stomach didn’t care about Flintfreckle’s comfort, it only cared about being fed. The dusty brown molly nosed the mouse back to her mate and fixed him with a triumphant look, though her smile beamed innocently.
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Sagedust wrinkles her nose at Flintfreckle’s tiny bite and stubbornly took one the same size- though her belly groaned at her for being so hard headed. Her stomach didn’t care about Flintfreckle’s comfort, it only cared about being fed. The dusty brown molly nosed the mouse back to her mate and fixed him with a triumphant look, though her smile beamed innocently.
Flintfreckle frowned. "You need more food than I do." He said, letting out an annoyed huff as he took a bigger sized-bite of the mouse and eagerly pushed it back towards Sagedust, with a triumphant look of his own before his gaze softened and he looked up at the night sky to enjoy himself. "You need to keep your strength up for your health and the kits. I'll only eat a little more anyway; I wasn't that hungry, to begin with." He looked back at his mate and nudged her playfully with his shoulder, trying to end the last bit of his sentence as a joke and not feeling like he did a very good job. Flintfreckle yawned and rolled his shoulders to stretch them so they would'nt get stiff in the chilly breeze.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 13th, 2020 at 08:56 PM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:06 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit was quivering with excitement from the news. “I want to fight too! I’ll battle those fox-hearts who dared break our alliance!” She swiped at the air in front of her. “Right Blackkit and Owlkit?”
@Mentallyunstable @Fallenpine
——————————————-
Honeypaw was a little nervous at the thought of attacking ThunderClan, but they broke the treaty. He would fight to restore honor to the Clan!

Blackkit's fur bristles as he turned towards Falconkit "I'll fight with you no doubt. What kind of sick cats do that?! he practically spit.

@DarkNight @Fallenpine (Anyone down to rp in clearing?)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:07 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Flintfreckle frowned. "You need more food than I do." He said, letting out an annoyed huff as he took a bigger sized-bite of the mouse and eagerly pushed it back towards Sagedust, with a triumphant look of his own before his gaze softened and he looked up at the night sky to enjoy himself. "You need to keep your strength up for your health and the kits. I'll only eat a little more anyway; I wasn't that hungry, to begin with." He looked back at his mate and nudged her playfully with his shoulder, trying to end the last bit of his sentence as a joke and not feeling like he did a very good job. Flintfreckle yawned and rolled his shoulders to stretch them so they would'nt get stiff in the chilly breeze.
Sagedust finally gave up and took a much larger bite, pleasing her stomach and presumably her mate. She appreciated Flintfreckle looking after her and gave him a smile. As long as he ate enough that he was comfortable, Sagedust wouldn’t push it. Instead, she nuzzled the fur of his shoulder with her nose, lovingly. After taking another bite, Sagedust passed the mouse back to Flintfreckle and rested her head on his shoulder to look at the sky and surrounding trees. The night was growing chillier and Sagedust shivered, fluffing up her short coat to try to stave off the chill.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:12 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

BerryKit would peek her head out of the moss and look around at the other kits. Um- Doesn’t anybody want to play with me?
Closed Thread