Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
daydream noted her body stature. it felt.. unnatural. but they had never been one to pick and prod. "its easier than you think, aslong as asoon as a new supply of plants are brought it you put them away. letting it pile up only creates more work," they mewed, sitting down to speak,"towards the left you have herbs for injuries. things like wounds, scratches, even broken limbs. in the center are herb for specifics, like joint pains, queens, and so on. and towards the right for herbs for sickness. from belly aches to green cough, its there. i usually do herb runs once a moon. if stores properly, things will last you a long time," it had taken awhile to master this sort of method, but it made everything easier when in the heat of the moment, and someones on the verge of collapse. "when a warrior is seconds away from death you dont have time to hesitate and wonder where your herbs are.", they spoke seriously, "this way, things get done faster, and since its stored in the cracks on the stoned, muddied wall they typically stay more most and last, compared to storing them on the ground. it also makes sure no one steps on them, and leaves room for more nests." they continued on. even if they werent learning anything too interesting, this was still very important.
goosepaw nodded as daydream explained their organized chaos. it was somewhat impressive - having such a high functioning workstation that’ll last you starclan knows how long. goosepaw isn't exactly the tedious type. she’s more of a ‘go with the flow’ kind of feline. would she have to live up to daydreams expectations? maybe she could create her own organized station, one that’ll make more sense to her. the diluted torbie hmphed quietly as daydream went on about the benefits of their way. “aight. makes sense, i guess.” she mewed to fill in the spaces of silence daydream gave her like a mini quiz. mm. perhaps she should say more…? “teaching me must be easier this way, too? having it so...organized and all. with herb memorization, i mean. you could teach me a section at a time while also showing me the organization of it.” the assumption made sense in her head, but she also felt silly suggesting how daydream should teach her. she took a quick glance up at daydream, shy hope shining in her eyes. goosepaw wanted to impress her mentor so bad, but being such a newbie must be as annoying to daydream as it was to goosepaw.

“so does every medicine cat organize like this?”
Old March 21st, 2019, 08:28 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafwindOfIceclan View Post
"Sure! The more, the better!" said Leafwind, smiling.
Foxflame walked over to Leafwing. “Are we gonna go investigate now?”

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:24 PM

The air had woken him. The dank, damp smell just after rainfall, when all the world could only listen to the dew. He had poked his head out of his den to insure rain wasn't STILL falling, as that would be much less pleasant. Any watching him would see that his paws almost danced through the soaked grass, enjoying every ounce on his pads.

He found a spot where the sun was rising, and laid down eagerly in its warmth, "What mighty fine weather, no?" he spoke only to the trees.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 11:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

(open)

There were so many cats to annoy, so many that...Bullheaded didn't exactly know who he wanted to target first, so he stayed on a broken branch, only the branch was slightly broken and it would continue to creak as long as his weight was on it. He tried to stay in the shadows of his darkened clan, but his golden-orange eyes were like dancing flames of fire, quite easy to see, even in the darkness. Most times Bullheaded was a cat who didn't want to be bothered because he didn't really like the company of other cats, but another part of him did like terrorizing other cats just for the fun of it. Bullheaded was a nuisance, but he didn't like when other cats were aggravating him. Luckily for his clan mates, the black and white tom was ready to cause provocation, get another cat all bothered in their fur that they wanted to explode...the question was, who would be the unlucky victim to this tom's malicious games?

Evidently, Bullheaded wasn't a evil tom. He just liked messing around quite a bit, maybe even being somewhat as a little bit of a bully, but everything was out of good fun if he managed to make a cat snap. His best victims? The temperamental kind.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:27 AM

(I was told to just kinda jump on in so-)
OPEN
[Ashenmask is an orange Tom with dark grey tabby stripes on his back and face, the same color rings on his tail. He has a light grey muzzle, back paws and eartips. His eyes are light blue.]
Ashenmask was sitting tensely in the clearing, his eyes focused on the ground in front of him as his ears twitched, taking in as many sounds as he could. He had gone out to hunt but had missed his prey, though it was fat and slow and the confusion and guilt was eating away at him.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
goosepaw nodded as daydream explained their organized chaos. it was somewhat impressive - having such a high functioning workstation that’ll last you starclan knows how long. goosepaw isn't exactly the tedious type. she’s more of a ‘go with the flow’ kind of feline. would she have to live up to daydreams expectations? maybe she could create her own organized station, one that’ll make more sense to her. the diluted torbie hmphed quietly as daydream went on about the benefits of their way. “aight. makes sense, i guess.” she mewed to fill in the spaces of silence daydream gave her like a mini quiz. mm. perhaps she should say more…? “teaching me must be easier this way, too? having it so...organized and all. with herb memorization, i mean. you could teach me a section at a time while also showing me the organization of it.” the assumption made sense in her head, but she also felt silly suggesting how daydream should teach her. she took a quick glance up at daydream, shy hope shining in her eyes. goosepaw wanted to impress her mentor so bad, but being such a newbie must be as annoying to daydream as it was to goosepaw.

“so does every medicine cat organize like this?”
they fell silent at the question. they had a distinct memory of teaching heatherfur this organization tactic. heather had looked at them with that same shy, shred of hope goosepaw was giving them now. and before that, it had been flashpaw in this den. they turned their head to focus on the herb wall instead, looking deep in thought and almost in focus; but their mind had suddenly been running a million miles per hour. they closed their eyes,"no, not every cat. every cat has their own way, this is just mine, and will be until its your turn." they replied, voice with obvious less energy then before, when they had seemed so interested in what they were saying and eager to teach. "i take you as a paws-on learner. perhaps we should gather herbs and teach you the organization that way," they mewed, sighing and standing up, turning to face the exit of the den and waiting for her to follow. something was for sure off; they hadnt even offered goosepaw a ride on their bak like they usually would. this den was suffocating; they wanted out. even if just for a little while.
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:42 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
moonpaw sat down nothing to do her blue gaze drifted around the dark camp. it was so different from WindClan she wasn’t used to it yet either. The warriors surrounded her it seemed the had broader shoulders and darker coats then she ever would. Looking around she noticed... nothing.. no friends no family left to call her own, well besides glazepaw, he felt like both. at the thought of him she smiled the slightest bit before looking on again and staring at the leader’s den. Windystar she found him an interesting cat. No doubt, she wanted to meet him. @Sagittarius

As the light-furred cat emerged from the leader’s den, he let out a yawn and arched his back. His amber eyes skimmed the Clearing, landing on a small, lonely-looking apprentice. The kind leader started to head toward the feline, dipping his head. “Hi...” Oh StarClan. Why didn’t he know this cat’s name? He’d just have to make do. “Are you okay?” This was when the large cat would sit down, trying to appear calm and at ease so that the other feline would relax. He knew he’d probably freak out if a leader randomly approached him.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 24th, 2019, 08:50 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

As the light-furred cat emerged from the leader’s den, he let out a yawn and arched his back. His amber eyes skimmed the Clearing, landing on a small, lonely-looking apprentice. The kind leader started to head toward the feline, dipping his head. “Hi...” Oh StarClan. Why didn’t he know this cat’s name? He’d just have to make do. “Are you okay?” This was when the large cat would sit down, trying to appear calm and at ease so that the other feline would relax. He knew he’d probably freak out if a leader randomly approached him.
At this point Moonpaw has fully spaced out, being snapped out of it when the large Tom sat down next to her. Looking over she realized it was Windystar, was she in trouble? Had she done something? Was she being forced to go back to WindClan? “Do I have to go back?” she blurted out the shaking starting before realizing how insane that sounded and how impolite she was being while shaking she looked at him slowly bending down to dip her head. She looked at his amber eyes ”H-Hi Windystar...” her voice was a bit shaky but as she spoke his name it sounded the slightest bit like Sunkit. She brought her head back up trying to smile at him, she didn’t want to look sad, or crazy, although she was a bit sad she put on a smile more convincing anyways. Though the shaking continued she looked on as if everything was fine:

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; March 24th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 09:55 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

The leader had made his descision. But he also hadn’t done ceremonies in awhile. He looked down at the cat’s with joy. He was ready; he hoped they were as well.

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!“

Even though it had been awhile, there were only a few ceremonies to get through. Hmm.

“Shimmerkit [ @RedHead ], Stormkit [ @The Golden Feline ], And Oakkit [ @Coriander ] you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Shimmerpaw, your mentor will be Badgertuft [ @Fuzzyfeline ]. Stormpaw, your mentor will be Fallenjump [ @Rosemew ]. Oakpaw, your mentor will be Mapleshatter [ @Silhouette ].”

He smiled at the newly made apprentices, then turning to the group of older felines.

“Crookedpaw [ @Rosemew ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let her serve and protect her Clan. Crookedpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Crookedfoot until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your strength and courage.”

One more was all he had to do.

”We have an outsider who would like to join our Clan. Cave [ @Cave ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you have been accepted into ShadowClan. You are now Caveeye. May you be welcomed into our Clan with open hearts.”

This was it. The moment of truth.

“Finally, I have an announcement to make. Forestshade [ @Branch of Life ], it is my wish that you become my deputy. Do you accept?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, I appoint you as deputy of ShadowClan. May you serve your Clan well.”

“Thank you all, this meeting is dismissed!”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; March 24th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:36 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@The Golden Feline
--

Fallenjump flicked her ears, her eyes widening as she heard her name being called. 'I'm a mentor?!' She thought, her brows furrowing. Stormkit....she searched the crowd until she saw the kit. Padding over, a serious look on her face, but she was nervous internally. Dipping her head down, she touched noses with the newly made apprentice.
"I hope you're excited to have me as your mentorm" Fallenjump meowed solemnly.
------

Crookedpaws eyes lit up so much they could be the sun. She was a warrior! The bobtail got so cheery in just a few seconds. "Aw yeahhh!!" She yelled. Crookedfoot got a few stares, but she looked at her crooked foot with a smile, excitedly leaving the highbranch to brag.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 24th, 2019 at 10:36 AM.
Closed Thread