Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old December 25th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Darkening Forest

In a dark forest made of shadows a youngish cat suddenly appeared. Her red fur and green eyes shined piercing the darkness. Yet the shadows rallied and tried to cover the cat. They whispered all her fears and nightmares before others told her they could help her, protect her, strengthen her.

Forestpaw gasped waking up. Her fur flattened though as she realized it had just been a dream...but wait....why was she in a dark forest? With almost no cats in sight....and some of them...were ones she recognized from others clans....yet where was her clan? Where was the rest of Thunderclan? And why was she here and not in the apprentices den!? Suddenly she noticed a dark ginger she cat just sitting there. The russet furred apprentice nervously approached the other Molly, “Ex-exuse me? ” She asked quietly. Forestpaw shivered the forest...frightened her in a way...yet it as her curiosity...and if this was the place from...before? Would that mean they could help her protect her remaining family? Keep them safe? Keep them in Thunderclan? Could this....dark forest keep her family and friends...alive?
( @Larkstripe :3 )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; December 25th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.
Old December 25th, 2020, 04:38 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: A Darkening Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
In a dark forest made of shadows a youngish cat suddenly appeared. Her red fur and green eyes shined piercing the darkness. Yet the shadows rallied and tried to cover the cat. They whispered all her fears and nightmares before others told her they could help her, protect her, strengthen her.

Forestpaw gasped waking up. Her fur flattened though as she realized it had just been a dream...but wait....why was she in a dark forest? With almost no cats in sight....and some of them...were ones she recognized from others clans....yet where was her clan? Where was the rest of Thunderclan? And why was she here and not in the apprentices den!? Suddenly she noticed a dark ginger she cat just sitting there. The russet furred apprentice nervously approached the other Molly, “Ex-exuse me? ” She asked quietly. Forestpaw shivered the forest...frightened her in a way...yet it as her curiosity...and if this was the place from...before? Would that mean they could help her protect her remaining family? Keep them safe? Keep them in Thunderclan? Could this....dark forest keep her family and friends...alive?
( @Larkstripe :3 )
Pikefang slunk out from the undergrowth, her moss green eyes lambent in the heavy dusk. Her long tail twitched idly, her thick ginger pelt ragged and dull.
“Greetings, young one,” She remarked, her voice low and roughened, “Only cats with great potential and ambition find their way to these hunting grounds...so, what You brings you to my forest?”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 25th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Hehe I exist

Forestpaw took a surprised step back. She had not been expecting the rough voice that accompanied the former Riverclan warrior and now dark forest one, yet the words that accompanied the voice were even more surprising. “Oh! I have potential? Really!? But I’m just another Thunderclan cat! One in a million....plus I’m not even clanborn! ” Forestpaw exclaimed slightly puzzled as to what this cat meant. “And ambition me!? No...sorry I think you have the wrong cat.....I mean I’ve never even wanted to be leader! Unlike almost everyone!” She continued with a sad chuckle. It was obvious the 8 moon old molly didn’t think much of herself...perhaps even though low of herself. As she processed Pikefang next words she let out a gasp and her eyes widened. “Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m so, so sorry for trespassing Ms! I-I didn’t know! I don’t even know where I am! Oh! Oh! OH!” She squealed out having a mini panic attack. Oh no! Oh! Oh I feel so bad! How could I repay this cat! Oh and how can I get home?! Oh! Oh! Oh!
( @Larkstripe )

Old December 25th, 2020, 08:39 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Forestpaw took a surprised step back. She had not been expecting the rough voice that accompanied the former Riverclan warrior and now dark forest one, yet the words that accompanied the voice were even more surprising. “Oh! I have potential? Really!? But I’m just another Thunderclan cat! One in a million....plus I’m not even clanborn! ” Forestpaw exclaimed slightly puzzled as to what this cat meant. “And ambition me!? No...sorry I think you have the wrong cat.....I mean I’ve never even wanted to be leader! Unlike almost everyone!” She continued with a sad chuckle. It was obvious the 8 moon old molly didn’t think much of herself...perhaps even though low of herself. As she processed Pikefang next words she let out a gasp and her eyes widened. “Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m so, so sorry for trespassing Ms! I-I didn’t know! I don’t even know where I am! Oh! Oh! OH!” She squealed out having a mini panic attack. Oh no! Oh! Oh I feel so bad! How could I repay this cat! Oh and how can I get home?! Oh! Oh! Oh!
( @Larkstripe )
Pikefang smirked in amusement, and lightly brushed her tail across the young she-cat's back, "Do not worry, young one," she rasped, "You are exactly where you need to be--even if you may not realize it yet, you do have potential. I am Pikefang, a former deputy of RiverClan." she explained, her pale green eyes sharp and intelligent, "Only cats with great potential can find their way here...so tell me, what do you truly want?"

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 25th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Hehe I exist

Forestpaw couldn’t help but feel as if there was something off about this cat yet seeing as she had no reason to distrust Pikefang she ignored it. She had assumed that it was just another one of her nervous worries...the ones that cats mocked or told her to ignore. She’d finally taken their “guidance” and had tried to quit them. Unbeknownst to her all of those escape plans, worries, and nightmares might holds truths and uses. “Alright..thank you Pikefang!” She mewed before letting out a tiny gasp. “Is this starclan!? Did I die? Oh no, no, no!” Forestpaw asked. Since Pikefang had said she was the FORMER deputy the russet she-cat assumed the former deputy was well...dead. No. No. No. I have to get back to my family....I have to...even if only a couple remain...
( @Larkstripe Forestpaw is over here having a panic attack while Pikefang is trying to get her too be useful XXzXD )