Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM

Old December 15th, 2020, 02:22 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Black ashes {private}

@Exis

One moment, Ashenpaw was asleep in his nest, the next he suddenly found himself in an unknown place. His eyes took a bit to adjust, but he was eventually able to make out his surroundings. It didn't smell at all like any place he had ever been before, let alone shadowclan territory, so he was immediately on guard. There didn't seem to be much life there, as even the trees and the grass below his paws were limp and lifeless. It felt...dark. Actually, it was literally and descriptively dark. Vibrant green eyes turned up to gaze at the sky through the bare, spindling branches of the trees, and his eyebrows shot up in surprise. There were no stars. How? Before he fell asleep, the sky seemed to be full of them, but now there wasn't a single one in sight. He also noticed that there was no moon - at least, not that he could see. The handsome apprentice turned his gaze ahead of him, narrowed eyes sweeping the dull land around him once more before deciding to look elsewhere. Wherever he was, he knew that he wasn't alone. Even though he couldn't see or smell any other cats, he could feel their stares.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:36 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Black ashes {private}

Blackhaze watched the cat, somehow entranced for a moment. This cat, he felt familiar in the core of who he was. Like the same being was responsible for them both. (FORTH WALL BREAK BABYYYYYY!!!!) He shook the thought away as he approached the cat.

“Who are you!?” He bellowed at the cat. How he couldn’t even try to understand why he was here. This cat seemed relatively new. He’d never seen the cat in his life or death.
@Mumble

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:05 PM
rararara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze watched the cat, somehow entranced for a moment. This cat, he felt familiar in the core of who he was. Like the same being was responsible for them both. (FORTH WALL BREAK BABYYYYYY!!!!) He shook the thought away as he approached the cat.

“Who are you!?” He bellowed at the cat. How he couldn’t even try to understand why he was here. This cat seemed relatively new. He’d never seen the cat in his life or death.
@Mumble
When he heard the loud voice, Ashenpaw stopped walking and immediately turned around to face the other tom. His already spiked fur was bristling, and he narrowed his eyes, watching for any sign of an attack. After examining the ex-warrior, he felt like he had seen the black tom somewhere. He looked familiar, but he didnt know why. Blackhaze looked relatively young for a dead cat, so if he was from shadowclan he might've been around when Ashenpaw was still a kit. An eyebrow slowly quirked as he processed the question, ¨Didnt you know its rude to not introduce yourself first?¨ (SASUKE WHO-) he drawled, tail slowly lashing behind him.

-->TH profile<--
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:15 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
When he heard the loud voice, Ashenpaw stopped walking and immediately turned around to face the other tom. His already spiked fur was bristling, and he narrowed his eyes, watching for any sign of an attack. After examining the ex-warrior, he felt like he had seen the black tom somewhere. He looked familiar, but he didnt know why. Blackhaze looked relatively young for a dead cat, so if he was from shadowclan he might've been around when Ashenpaw was still a kit. An eyebrow slowly quirked as he processed the question, ¨Didnt you know its rude to not introduce yourself first?¨ (SASUKE WHO-) he drawled, tail slowly lashing behind him.
Blackhaze lashes his tail in, not quite annoyance, more like amusement. “Fine. Blackhaze.” His tone had shifted by now, he was being normal. “And what’s your name?” he asked taking in the newcomers, well handsomeness. This cat was strange to say the least.

Old December 15th, 2020, 03:31 PM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze lashes his tail in, not quite annoyance, more like amusement. “Fine. Blackhaze.” His tone had shifted by now, he was being normal. “And what’s your name?” he asked taking in the newcomers, well handsomeness. This cat was strange to say the least.
Ah, so thats why he seemed familiar. Ashenpaw felt his fur go back to its natural spiky-ness, and he slowly straightened back up until he was regularly standing, though he was still on guard. The apprentice had seen the warrior once or twice before he disappeared, and many cats have talked about him. What had happened to him in the first place? quietly clearing his throat, the handsome apprentice lifted his head slightly before responding, ¨Ashenpaw. You were from shadowclan, I remember seeing you when i was younger. What happened to you?¨ he questioned, his tone unreadable. Right now, he needed to figure out the situation before making any moves.

-->TH profile<--
Old December 15th, 2020, 07:00 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Ah, so thats why he seemed familiar. Ashenpaw felt his fur go back to its natural spiky-ness, and he slowly straightened back up until he was regularly standing, though he was still on guard. The apprentice had seen the warrior once or twice before he disappeared, and many cats have talked about him. What had happened to him in the first place? quietly clearing his throat, the handsome apprentice lifted his head slightly before responding, ¨Ashenpaw. You were from shadowclan, I remember seeing you when i was younger. What happened to you?¨ he questioned, his tone unreadable. Right now, he needed to figure out the situation before making any moves.
Blackhaze shrugged, “Dawnstar murked me. She thought I was a traitor to her. I wasn’t but still.” This cat seemed to, intruiged by this cat.

Old December 15th, 2020, 07:57 PM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze shrugged, “Dawnstar murked me. She thought I was a traitor to her. I wasn’t but still.” This cat seemed to, intruiged by this cat.
Ashenpaw was...not that surprised? Wait, that didnt sound right... But it was true. Out of all the possible things that could have caused Blackhaze to meet his demise, Dawnstar killing him didn't seem all that outlandish. Not compared to some other things. ¨and what did you do to get her to kill you?¨ he stifled a small snicker that threatened to escape him, hiding it rather well for the little amount of effort he put into obscuring it. Something about it was just...kind of sort of really funny.

-->TH profile<--
Old December 16th, 2020, 08:09 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Ashenpaw was...not that surprised? Wait, that didnt sound right... But it was true. Out of all the possible things that could have caused Blackhaze to meet his demise, Dawnstar killing him didn't seem all that outlandish. Not compared to some other things. ¨and what did you do to get her to kill you?¨ he stifled a small snicker that threatened to escape him, hiding it rather well for the little amount of effort he put into obscuring it. Something about it was just...kind of sort of really funny.
Blackhaze narrowed his eyes, this cat knew nothing did he? “I helped lead a cult against Icestar and when she was killed a couple cats tried to take down Dawnstripe and put me in command. They failed and I left shortly after. When o attempted to come home to my family, it was Dawnstar who found me.” He mewed. At the mention of his family he choked on his words a bit, he missed them so dearly. How he missed Foggy and Shrew and Dreamy. He stopped where he started, not wanting to be weak to this kit in front of him now.

Old December 16th, 2020, 09:10 AM
rararara

Quote:
Blackhaze narrowed his eyes, this cat knew nothing did he? “I helped lead a cult against Icestar and when she was killed a couple cats tried to take down Dawnstripe and put me in command. They failed and I left shortly after. When i attempted to come home to my family, it was Dawnstar who found me.” He mewed. At the mention of his family he choked on his words a bit, he missed them so dearly. How he missed Foggy and Shrew and Dreamy. He stopped where he started, not wanting to be weak to this kit in front of him now.
aaaah, so thats what it was. Sure, he had heard rumors about a rebellion, but he wasnt really that invested in gossip - he still isnt, for that matter - so he had never really considered the thought of it actually being real. Ashenpaw never really liked Icestar - or dawnstar either, actually - so he wasn't going to say something stupid like ´oh, serves you right!´ (even if he was pretty tempted to). The brown tom heard the crack in Blackhazes voice as he mentioned his family, and he fought back an eye-roll. Really? He was killed, and all he cares about is his family? Clearing his throat, he decided to actually get the conversation to go somewhere actually interesting. Not that death and secret cults weren't interesting, of course, but he just wanted to find out things that were still presently going on¨Anyways, why the hell am I here?¨ he responded, his voice retaining its suspicious edge. It was obvious he didn't just go to the Dark forest by chance, and he didn't really want to spend his limited time there dawdling around.

-->TH profile<--
Old December 16th, 2020, 12:57 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
aaaah, so thats what it was. Sure, he had heard rumors about a rebellion, but he wasnt really that invested in gossip - he still isnt, for that matter - so he had never really considered the thought of it actually being real. Ashenpaw never really liked Icestar - or dawnstar either, actually - so he wasn't going to say something stupid like ´oh, serves you right!´ (even if he was pretty tempted to). The brown tom heard the crack in Blackhazes voice as he mentioned his family, and he fought back an eye-roll. Really? He was killed, and all he cares about is his family? Clearing his throat, he decided to actually get the conversation to go somewhere actually interesting. Not that death and secret cults weren't interesting, of course, but he just wanted to find out things that were still presently going on¨Anyways, why the hell am I here?¨ he responded, his voice retaining its suspicious edge. It was obvious he didn't just go to the Dark forest by chance, and he didn't really want to spend his limited time there dawdling around.
Blackhaze shrugged, he’d only been thinking about how he missed the ease of having Shrewpaw and Frecklepaw around. They’d just made life easier and generally speaking they acted as an extension of him at times. And then as he’d finished the thought this cat had appeared. “I don’t know. Why do you think?” he mewed questioningly. It was quite strange that the cat had arrived when he did. He reminded him of something and it was starting to annoy him that his thoughts kept going back to that. They could never have met. Ever.