Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old January 2nd, 2021, 03:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: A Shrew as Black as Midnight(Private)

Shrewpaw was tired, out of it, after the march around the whole territory with a herd of other apprentices. He was ready to sleep and not wake up for a while. But no such luck. While he didn't hear the words of Blackhaze, he was aware of something, some force tugging him away from his dream of hunting, and into a different dream, in a place he recognized. Looking around as his senses became sharper in the darkened forest, he saw Blackhaze. Almost scared to think about it, he didn't know it was possible, he asked Did you.....bring me here? I thought I had to dream about you! Stopping, he realized how much had changed, so quickly, since he had last seen his friend. @Exis
Old January 2nd, 2021, 04:33 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackhaze smiled and puffed up his chest. “Belief is power kid. So how have you been.” he asked. He glazed over the fact he was called for a reason. The only way to do so is to focus and to have a bit of help. A bit of an extra push. As in others around him. He wasn’t alone now. He was never alone. Not in his head and not in the air. He was never alone.
@gs29513

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 06:36 AM
You're stuck with me

He supposed he shouldn't be surprised, but at the same time it did surprise, and scare him. Blackhaze wasn't a bad cat, but suppose any bad cat could.......call him up while he was asleep. It was scary, but he couldn't worry about that now. How was he. Such a simple question, but so much had changed. I'm not sure. Shrewpaw admitted, shaking his head. Dawnstar is worse, screaming because there haven't been new warriors, and threatening to KILL some cats. And......I have the most training, so I feel like I have to take my assessment right now, even though I'm not sure I can pass. And........I'm not sure I want to be a warrior. She screams at them all the time, and she....she KILLED one, right there at the meeting. It was so scary, he didn't want to be that cat, but at the same time he didn't want Talonstone to be that cat either. @Exis
Old January 3rd, 2021, 02:32 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze shook his head sadly, how could he save his brother in arms. Shrewpaw was absolutely one of his favorite cats and now to have him having to deal with this? It was terrible. “What if there was a way for you to get trained by many cats, me included? What if there were a way for you to be trained by cats who’ve already dealt with leadership like this?” He asked knowing full and well that as Dawnstars former apprentice, he’d know a thing or two on how to meet her standards.
@gs29513

Old January 3rd, 2021, 06:14 PM
You're stuck with me

He was glad Blackhaze was sympathetic, it made him feel as though it was actually something he should worry about and not his imagination. At the warrior's words, he looked almost disbelievingly at him, not believing that was possible. That was exactly what he needed, to be trained by cats who knew how to deal with Dawnstar. That....would be immensely helpful! he almost purred, his tail lashing. One of the warriors tried to copy her fighting style, but I need more practice. He had only had a short session, he had learned some but not enough. @Exis
Old January 3rd, 2021, 09:29 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze nodded. “We’ll start soon then.” He said with a smile. Well that was easy.

“Anyways tell me about you. I mean how are YOU.” He asked. He didn’t like not seeing that clans anymore.
@gs29513

Old January 4th, 2021, 09:11 AM
You're stuck with me

Nodding to Blackhaze as Blackhaze nodded, Shrewpaw purred Great! As the warrior asked about him specifically, he was a bit more unsure of how to answer. It was good that there was all the training he could take advantage of, but he was still nervous about going up against Dawnstar. And the fact that Foggy seemed to be well and truly gone now, he had been worried for a while of course, but he hadn't seen her in so long now. I'm doing alright. I'm just worried about, really worried about Foggy. I haven't seen her in so long! When I first didn't see her, I looked but I couldn't find her, and I've failed. he couldn't help but feel responsible, he hadn't looked for her enough, he hadn't done enough. And he was almost certain Blackhaze might not know, and might blame him. He was supposed to take care of her, and now he didn't know where she'd gone. @Exis
Old January 5th, 2021, 06:20 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze padded forward and put a paw on Shrewpaw’s shoulder. “You haven’t failed. Foggy will be back soon but she left of her own accord. You can’t blame yourself for that.” It was true. He loved his sister dearly but this was her own fault. Shrew shouldn’t have to deal with that on his shoulders.
@gs29513

Old January 5th, 2021, 11:02 AM
You're stuck with me

He was glad Blackhaze didn't blame him, but he was still very, very worried. Blackhaze hadn't been able to make it back into the clan because of the dog, whoever that was. What if they got Foggy too? But......what if whoever.......killed you kills Foggy! I mean, I can still see you, but it's not really the same. He was freaking out a bit, worried about everything at this point, but he knew that wouldn't help. Taking a deep breath, and then another, he got himself under some amount of control. @Exis
Old January 5th, 2021, 12:22 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze bristled a bit. “The dog that prowled your territory is hungry. I saw that it killed again recently.” He growled. It may have given it away but he didn’t care. He should have been keeping a better eye on Foggy.
@gs29513