Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old December 2nd, 2020, 08:43 AM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Only Tears can Explain my Sorrow (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze’s eyes widened, “You hear voices too?!” This was, this was bad. “Darkpaw, they are just voices. They can’t actually hurt you. They are real sure but, they are trapped inside your head. They can’t get out.” he mewed being sure to speak a bit louder and a bit more clear. This was going to be something she had to live with.

@S t a r
Darkpaw just stared at her brother, eyes wide. "No. I can't. No, I'll go MAD." She shook her head and groaned. "T-There has to be a way to get r-rid of them. P-Please." Her head hurt and she heard.. a soft whisper. But not in her head, it was around her. In.. this. Of course. They'd found her. In this dream. Blackhaze couldn't hear hers, though he had his own. They couldn't get him here, right? She heard a laugh nearby and a yell, they were here. Then there were hundreds, all of them yelling at once. Telling her to run, telling her to wake up, telling her leave, they were so LOUD. The she-cat let out another sob, she couldn't take this. Why? Why did she have to have voices?!

Baby, my phone!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:11 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star the Tree Topper View Post

Darkpaw just stared at her brother, eyes wide. "No. I can't. No, I'll go MAD." She shook her head and groaned. "T-There has to be a way to get r-rid of them. P-Please." Her head hurt and she heard.. a soft whisper. But not in her head, it was around her. In.. this. Of course. They'd found her. In this dream. Blackhaze couldn't hear hers, though he had his own. They couldn't get him here, right? She heard a laugh nearby and a yell, they were here. Then there were hundreds, all of them yelling at once. Telling her to run, telling her to wake up, telling her leave, they were so LOUD. The she-cat let out another sob, she couldn't take this. Why? Why did she have to have voices?!
Blackhaze shook his head. “No, there isn’t a way I know. You get used to them. This isn’t a dream world. They can’t reach you here either. Tell someone you trust. Distract yourself.” He mewed listing things he’d done. Rakta has been quite recently, only mumbling a bit as he went about his business but it wasn’t much.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:15 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Blackhaze shook his head. “No, there isn’t a way I know. You get used to them. This isn’t a dream world. They can’t reach you here either. Tell someone you trust. Distract yourself.” He mewed listing things he’d done. Rakta has been quite recently, only mumbling a bit as he went about his business but it wasn’t much.
"B-But I trust YOU! Why isn't telling you enough?!" Darkpaw could barely think, they were so loud.. This was complete torture.. why wouldn't they just SHUT UP?! "I can't.. I can't LIVE LIKE THIS! Please.. There has to be a way to fix this.. T-There's so many of them.. hundreds it sounds like.. and they never SHUT UP." She sobbed as the voices got angry, yelling louder and surrounding her in noise.

Baby, my phone!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:24 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

"B-But I trust YOU! Why isn't telling you enough?!" Darkpaw could barely think, they were so loud.. This was complete torture.. why wouldn't they just SHUT UP?! "I can't.. I can't LIVE LIKE THIS! Please.. There has to be a way to fix this.. T-There's so many of them.. hundreds it sounds like.. and they never SHUT UP." She sobbed as the voices got angry, yelling louder and surrounding her in noise.
Blackhaze looked around for any cats that could be heightening this before returning to look at Darkpaw, ears still pricked. “A friend in the clan. Maybe Dreamcloud? Or maybe Foggybrook or Ash?” He mewed cautiously.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:28 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Blackhaze looked around for any cats that could be heightening this before returning to look at Darkpaw, ears still pricked. “A friend in the clan. Maybe Dreamcloud? Or maybe Foggybrook or Ash?” He mewed cautiously.
(Oh my gosh my cats are sleeping on a chair together and it is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen)

Darkpaw looked at Blackhaze with confusion, "I don't.. know who those cats are.. I was never as involved in the clan as y-you were. I try to be, but I-I'm not.. M-Maybe I could tell one of my friends but.. I don't understand why I can't just tell you!" She grit her teeth as tears formed in her eyes again, she blinked them away and huffed with frustration. Why couldn't she just tell him?! He used to be her closest friend, now he was gone. Forever.

Baby, my phone!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 01:24 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

(Oh my gosh my cats are sleeping on a chair together and it is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen)

Darkpaw looked at Blackhaze with confusion, "I don't.. know who those cats are.. I was never as involved in the clan as y-you were. I try to be, but I-I'm not.. M-Maybe I could tell one of my friends but.. I don't understand why I can't just tell you!" She grit her teeth as tears formed in her eyes again, she blinked them away and huffed with frustration. Why couldn't she just tell him?! He used to be her closest friend, now he was gone. Forever.
“Because I can’t always be there anymore.” This was hard, but she could do it

Old December 2nd, 2020, 02:15 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
“Because I can’t always be there anymore.” This was hard, but she could do it
Darkpaw's heart stopped, he couldn't.. but he already wasn't. But now she would probably never see him again. It finally had hit her. "Y-You.. can't?" She couldn't stop the tears this time as they poured out of her eyes like a flood. She sobbed and turned away from Blackhaze. Why did this hurt so much?! Probably because he was her brother.. she'd seen him for the first time in moons and he was dead. And she might never see him again. Her heart ached, her head hurt, her eyes burned, so much pain..

Baby, my phone!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 03:58 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Darkpaw's heart stopped, he couldn't.. but he already wasn't. But now she would probably never see him again. It finally had hit her. "Y-You.. can't?" She couldn't stop the tears this time as they poured out of her eyes like a flood. She sobbed and turned away from Blackhaze. Why did this hurt so much?! Probably because he was her brother.. she'd seen him for the first time in moons and he was dead. And she might never see him again. Her heart ached, her head hurt, her eyes burned, so much pain..
Blackhaze hugged her and smiled sadly. “I’ll visit you every night. And even if you can’t see me I’ll be there with you. You’ll feel it I promise. I’ll find a way to watch over you. I just need you to trust someone for the daytime.” he mewed giving his sister a lick on the top of her head. He was real, as real as he’d been when he was alive. He was here.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 04:29 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Blackhaze hugged her and smiled sadly. “I’ll visit you every night. And even if you can’t see me I’ll be there with you. You’ll feel it I promise. I’ll find a way to watch over you. I just need you to trust someone for the daytime.” he mewed giving his sister a lick on the top of her head. He was real, as real as he’d been when he was alive. He was here.
Darkpaw let out a ragged sigh and looked at her brother, "O-Okay.." She sniffled and wiped away her tears with her paw. She blinked away the rest of her tears. "I should.. probably wake up now, huh? I-I don't.. want to though.."

Baby, my phone!

Old December 2nd, 2020, 04:38 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:

Darkpaw let out a ragged sigh and looked at her brother, "O-Okay.." She sniffled and wiped away her tears with her paw. She blinked away the rest of her tears. "I should.. probably wake up now, huh? I-I don't.. want to though.."
Blackhaze smiled down at her, “Go wake up. For me? I want you to live your life ok?” He mewed while ruffling the she-cats fur on the top of her head.