Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 12:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: August Gathering

@Starfall

Lotusheart walked to the edges. She did not like crowds. She stood out too much. She was taller than pretty much everyone, bulky and had big creepy yellow eyes. The moon reflected off her white pelt. She sat down, tail curled around her, away from the crowd. Only then she noticed an apprentice sitting nearby.
"Oh, hello. Is this your spot? I can move if you want." she mewed, looking down at the apprentice.
Old August 4th, 2020, 06:46 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
[ HECK YEAH I WOULD!! ]

"Wait, you guys are Blizzardpaw?" The apprentice mewed confusingly as he approach the group of arguing blizzardpaws.

@Shadow & Wind
"yeah, we are both Blizzardpaw". Said SC Blizzardpaw.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 4th, 2020, 06:54 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze would have dog his heels in should Fawn have been bigger. He watched him walk away and thought for a moment before jogging to catch up. “I don’t know Fawn, is this the best idea?” He asked the squirrelly boy. He leaned down as he spoke as if it was a secret.

@Dipper

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 4th, 2020, 06:56 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@Rani

(It's okay, lol.)

Ashfeather stared at Willowpaw, utterly confused. She caught something on RiverClan helping WindClan to fight ShadowClan and then something about Blackhaze being stupid. She really didn't know. So, she just shook her head and meowed quietly, "Well... it only happened once... and Rosebriar isn't injured too badly. I mean, she has a scar, but it's not that awful..."

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 4th, 2020, 06:57 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Red face Re: August Gathering

[ @elysian @Rainquail @NIGHTOWL @implimm ]

Irisflame swing her head around to face the approaching Windclanners, supposing that the medicine cats were the pair that were heading towards them. They looked relatively bubbly, something that she could not be bothered to deal with right now. She should have faked whitecough or something nasty like that. Then she might have been able to escape from the writhing mob of overexcited cats who didn't care about what had happened. Plastering a smile onto her face and making it seem genuine as possible, she dipped her head in a respectful greeting to the two newcomers. They may have been rookies, but they both reeked of herbs. That was a tell-tale sign enough that her inference had been correct.
"Nice to meet ya! I'm Irisflame, medicine cat of those shady Shadow things. So, Grump's gotten into the big leagues, huh?" She greeted, her attitude seeming to instantly change in the time she'd done so. Even then, she couldn't hide the glint of grief in her dark eyes. She glanced over to Coyotesnarl, who seemed...happy? Smirking in amusement, her attention latched onto a voice beside her that had entered her proximity.
"Hey, Laddie Bo- STARCLAN. What happened to your tail?" She exclaimed, taking note of the smaller stub, "Mm? I'm holding on, I guess." She replied, forcing a grin. But the throbbing pain in her chest exploded at the mention of Echopaw, and her face fell, a deep frown replacing her faked happiness.
"She...she was taken. S-she's gone." Irisflame murmured, voice breaking.

Turning away at the sound of her name, Irisflame noticed the flash of a particular grin out of the corner of her eyes. rolling her eyes in amusement, she exchanged an equally laugh-worthy one in the orange-pelted warrior's direction.
"Hey, Prickles!" Laughing, she cleared her giggly throat before returning to her solemn conversation.

[ @Arie -I'm sorry, I stalked the Buck/Nettle interactions. I am laughing so hard- please send help.]

Irisflame stated at the wide-eyed tom with disdain in her gaze. He looked...stunned, for what seemed like a few heartbeats. Was the snively little scrap not used to being called out like this? Honestly, the young cats these days were getting more and more rambunctious and disrespectful. Not like she had much to say for herself, though. His amber eyes continued to state for what felt like an uncomfortably long time, but was likely only a few moments. Honestly...who was this 'paw? This strange...bubbly...staring...Windclan 'paw. She was tempted to go to his mentor at this point and complain. She was beat down enough, she didn't need some strange bug of a cat following her around like a second shadow.
"No, I think you're wrong. Trippy, not Stagpaw nor Oi." She teased, her voice tinged with hints of amusement. He was quite a fancy talker for such a young cat. At least she could have some fun on this Stars-forsaken day. Even if it was a social activity, teasing allowed her to feel...powerful, in a way. And a little bit of talk was worth that. Leaning backwards as a crippled paw was flung around in her face, she furrowed her brow.
"Irisflame...do I have to wave my crippled leg in your face, too?" She greeted, her time slightly lighter than it had been before. Prices of laughter had emerged from days of slumber. "Shells? Why the heck not. This evening can't get any worse anyway."

[ @Nebby -both the Dream and Rabbit posts are so sad :' ( ]

Berrybounce gazed around the hollow, tidbits of conversation traveling into her open ears. It may have been eavesdropping, but the leaders hadn't said much yet. She sidled up beside her pumpkin, a light purr harmonizing with his deeper, rougher ones. Leaning into his touch, she looked up at him with excited green eyes.
"Our first gathering back! This is sooo cool! What do you think the leaders'll say?!
Old August 4th, 2020, 07:02 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"Yeah, OK." she replied calmly, pulling away and trying to avoid bumping into someone else.

(if you want, Frecklepaw can try talking to her. Idk what dynamic she'd have with him since she isn't really..... dynamic.)
“You ok?” He asked the cat before they walked away.

Old August 4th, 2020, 07:16 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“You ok?” He asked the cat before they walked away.
"I'm fine." came the mechanic, instinctive reply. It always came, sometimes even replying to questions like Is that a bird? or How many are there?.
Old August 4th, 2020, 07:39 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"I'm fine." came the mechanic, instinctive reply. It always came, sometimes even replying to questions like Is that a bird? or How many are there?.
“Well ok then I guess.” he mewed slowly

Old August 4th, 2020, 07:45 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Redspot listened,his tail wrap around his paws,he hummed to himself*

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old August 4th, 2020, 07:51 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
“Well ok then I guess.” he mewed slowly
Pinepaw looked at her small paws. She was tired of walking. She was almost panting. She sat down silently. Her vision was slightly fuzzy. She took a few deep breaths and curled up. She'd never heard of a rule that forbid you to sleep at gatherings. She didn't care anyway.
Closed Thread