Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:23 PM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 12:14 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 12:12 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2019, 07:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{She is totally gonna do that. Ahhahha. The question will be, who's gonna trip over their paws first? My money's on Breezy but I can see Bunny tripping in her excitement but omg... just imagine her dropping it and the two of them just racing outside of camp.... gosh. Breezy would love it although he's too stupid to acknowledge it xD}

Breezefeather's now fully opened eyes were still staring at the creature that Bunnypaw now was batting around. His fear or rather paranoia towards mice was completely emotional and it had developed as the former sturdy and stone faced warrior was breaking down. He obviously didn't know why the fear had came on but it severely limited his choice when it was cold, being unable to down a single mouse. Yet his paranoia came and never went away. "Bunny... No thank you." His voice was shaking slightly afraid as the thin frame of the silver warrior shook. He honestly didn't know how to handle it and couldn't do anything but just stand there and watch. Then he remembered that this was Bunnypaw, and that although she was an apprentice still had that kind of spunk her mother also had. And that was what he saw in her eyes at this very moment. He lifted up a paw and shook it while feeling the need to meow, "No. Bunny. Whatever you do, do not chase me with that mouse." He could just see her doing it and all thought of his decaying mind was out of his head. Now he was focused on his daughter and of course the paranoia of the mouse. Yet nothing had ever felt that good. Being afraid and being tense was better than the cold cool feeling of feeling nothing at all. To be honest, to Breezefeather everything was better than feeling nothing although before he probably wouldn't have even acknowledged that. Slowly he started inching backwards towards a hole in the camp wall as he watched Bunnypaw intently.
Breezefeather was right about one thing. Bunnypaw had that same twinkle of mischief that Mistletoe had. The molly continued to poke at her prey, and boy was her day boring until she found out about her father’s abnormal fear of...mice! Bunnypaw snickered, “Ah, come on, pa! It’s just a lil mousie! I bet he’s super friendly, he won’t bite.” She joked humorously. Bunnypaw knew it was wrong to abuse her old man this way, but she was such a playful molly that she couldn’t take him seriously as to why he was scared of little rodents that could barely cause them any harm. Bunnypaw grinned at her father’s warning. “You mean, don’t do,” She gingerly snapped her jaws around the mouse and lifted it up with her teeth. “This?” She meowed. By all means, she wasn’t going to eat it, but he had to know the next thing that was coming towards him because as he was moving back, his daughter was advancing on him, ready to chase him with the dead rodent. “It’s coming for you, pa! You better run!” She taunted him. She wasn’t purposely trying to frighten him, she was just looking for a little bit of fun.
Old August 19th, 2019, 04:02 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((Aaaa, I'm back! I missed you so much!!! :0 ))

Peachrunner let out a mrrow of laughter, his tail tip flicking as he gazed at Boulderstrike with an amused expression. Then he sighed and settled onto his side, stretching out his limbs and giving his shoulder a few licks. "Since we're on the topic of food now, what is your favourite fresh-kill? Mine is pidgeon, in all honesty, but we don't get very many." closing his eyes a moment and tilting his head towards the sun, he purred, yawning. Cracking an eye open, he gazed at his companion for a few moments while awaiting an answer.

( Missed you too!!! )
The grey tom hummed, laying down. "I have to say mice or rabbit." Boulderstrike meowed, furry tail flicking over his back and back onto the ground. "But not the skinny ones in leafbare..which..speaking of leafbare, it's coming soon." He told, arching a brow as he frowned slightly. "What a shame too! It feels like Greenleaf has only lasted a few days." These words were spoke with a groan at the end, although his thick fur was good for leafbare, he liked the warmth better.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; August 19th, 2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old August 19th, 2019, 06:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Moments like these allowed the world to slow for Adderheart, allowed her a moment to just breathe. It was moments like these, with his chin atop her head and his tail resting on her flank, his scent filling her nose, that she could realize there was more to the world than just working and serving your clan. There was friendship, there was a life to live, there was love. Pineneedle was special, and while she sat there, she felt deeply guilty that she hadn't expressed that to him, not as much as she's wanted to. He always felt more forward about these things, and Adderheart herself felt as though she just never told him the full extent. Like she was 'playing hard-to-get', even though both of them knew of each others full feelings. It was complicated, and it didn't need to be. She could be forward with him, she could tell him. Why keep on trying to play games? It wasn't even that, she wasn't trying to play games with him, it wasn't her nature. It was more so.. She had trouble expressing herself in an emotional way sometimes.
With her head to his chest, she heard the sound that could stop her whirlwind of a mind and jackhammer of a heart. It was him purring. She wished it would never stop because it gave her peace to know that he was happy.

"I want to do better too... We'll both do better, no more long breaks from each other, not if we can help it. I want to see you more, talk to you more," she mewed to him. It wasn't an obsession or a craving really, but it was a need to be with him. To make sure he was doing alright, to make sure he could have someone to talk to. She was fine most of the time, but she wanted to make sure he was fine too. He didn't have very many cats, and he struggled with making friends, not because he was busy like her, but because he had a personality that just.. It was an acquired taste. And that was okay, you didn't have to be liked by every cat, every cat is different. But she wanted him to have friends, no cat deserved to be alone and surely just her wouldn't be enough. Maybe both of them could keep an eye out for potential friends for each other, but that wasn't her main priority right now. Right now, she kind of just wanted to spend all of the time in the world with him and not care about any other cat.

The look in Adderheart's eyes was a muddled mess of everything, she was tired, she was worried, concerned, in love, confused, thinking about the future. She was a mess, but oh how she wished she could express herself better.
A small, quiet laugh would escape her, as if she agreed about his take on their clanmates. Cats could be cruel, mean and downright evil to each other, especially if they didn't understand one another. And with Pineneedle's temper, well, it wouldn't make things easy on him. It was when he mentioned that he tried to think like she would did surprise would flicker across her features. She could feel her cheeks heat a bit as he broke his gaze away. 'You put me on such a pedestal, do I really deserve it?' A stray thought caused her to glance away for a moment as well, but a smile grew on her muzzle. He was right though, she always did look for the best in everyone, because she knew what it felt like to be judged without even meeting another cat. "It.. It is hard to see the best in every cat. Especially if you can't see the best in yourself. But it makes the world a little brighter if you can, even if it doesn't get you too many new friends. I can.. Maybe we can try and make friends together?" Looking back at him, she'd offer a hopeful look. The both of them certainly needed more friends, and they could protect each other if another cat started being rude or hostile.
"No more long breaks," He repeated, a new softness entering his gaze. Pineneedle had known Adderheart for forever, and at times, he wondered if she was really as smart as he thought. He'd hurt her before - and if that had been him, he would've walked away a long time ago. That was the difference between them, the reason she was so much better than he was, the reason she had more of a light in her than he did. If his existed at all, it was miniscule - Pineneedle had been sure it had died out long ago, but being around her - being around anyone good, really - it brought new doubt into his mind. Maybe his "light," his goodness, was still there - it just took a certain kind of cat to bring it out.

"We can try that. As long as you don't get tired of stopping me from clawing someone's ears off," He answered with another small smile. It was funny - he didn't usually smile this much, if ever, except when he was with her. Having a friend was something Pineneedle had severely underestimated for moons, and now that he realized what a blessing it was, he wondered if he could try to make more. Wouldn't it be funny to see him hanging around the clearing with a group of cats, becoming everything that he had thought was so overrated and irritating for moons? What would everyone think of him then, the previously unapproachable warrior who had snapped at more then a few cats in his lifetime? Pineneedle expected he'd stop looking so rough around the edges. That being said, was that really what he wanted? Did he want the other cats in the Clan to like him, accept him, spend time with him? Being accepted wouldn't be so bad. Pineneedle had tried out a lot of fake personalities over time to gain acceptance, and it wasn't until everything with Adderheart had played out (and he'd almost lost the best friend he'd ever have) that he had stopped. He'd still been young, young enough that it wasn't a permanant blight on his record, but he thought about it every now and again. It was damaging to both parties involved. He wouldn't try that again, no, but he was pretty sure that was the only way to be accepted. The other way took so long, and although it had been well-worth it in this case, he wasn't sure he could guarantee another success story.

"Hey, Addy... do you ever wonder why we never... I don't know, moved on?" As soon as he said it, he realized how it must've sounded. He didn't want to move on from her, and he certainly didn't want her to move on from him, but it didn't stop him from wondering. Most apprenticehood friends grew apart, especially if they'd been kithood friends before then, and Pineneedle wasn't sure how their friendship had managed to survive all this time. As friendships go, he thought of it as extraordinary - but the truth was, it probably was just like every other friendship. Built off of respect, trust, and caring. A bond that had been built over time and despite the occasional mishap, had managed to withstand the tests of time.

"I didn't mean for it to come out like that. It's just... you know, most cats start going their separate directions. They make new friends, they find new circles, they..." Fall in love. His voice trailed off, but his thoughts continued. "Some of them even start their own families," He finished, finding that his fur had heated considerably since he'd started speaking. It wasn't that he was embarrassed to talk about crushes, or love with her. It had always been one of those things that remained untouched, the last piece of fresh-kill that no one wanted to take first. He'd never really thought about having a family before. He hadn't really thought about love before, it had just been... one of those things that happened. As much as he hated to admit it to himself, it had happened to him already. Adderheart was incredible, she was, but he would never be able to forgive himself if he pulled her back forever. At the same time, as selfish as it was... he wanted to keep her back here, with him. He wanted her to stay with him. For whatever reason, since she hadn't moved on yet, it seemed she wanted the same thing.

(ahhh I am so sorry this is so late!! @The Cannibal)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 9th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.
Old August 19th, 2019, 06:59 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

the white tom, slowly raised his head up, the others had gone to get help presumably, had he passed out? No matter he felt fine although his flank was dusty and red, frantically, he turned his head and began searching for cuts or the long gash rolling down his side. Yet as his head turned and scanned his fluffy side he only found a small gash as he ran a paw along it and began to groom himself the blood would take a while to get out to say the least, but it was going to be a lot of work no matter what, the fox stench reeked off of him as he flopped onto his side and looked at the clouds, he was feeling very tired today, he was perfectly fine and he knew it so it wouldn’t matter, he let out a long sigh his paws red with blood “ughhhhh” he sighed upon seeing them his mismatched gaze reflecting the red, sitting on his back he began to lick a paw trying to get as much blood off as he could looking at the sky.
@RedHead
(Sorry it’s so short ;3

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old August 21st, 2019, 04:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar rose up the Breezerock. His shoulder was stiff, but not as badly in pain as it once had been. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!" the ginger tom's voice boomed across the clearing, golden gaze drifting to the familiar faces of his clan mates. If only he could trust them.

@GLaDOS [sorry for such a delay!!]

"Ashenpaw, please come forward," the leader began. "I, Blaizngstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Ashenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" the words rolled off his tongue smoothly, gaze soft as he looked at the young feline.
"I do!"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ashenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ashenheart. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he finished, a smile on his face before moving on.

@Zero to Hero @Fuzzyfeline @Gemini

"Quiverkit, please come forward," the leader spoke, looking at the kitten now. His eyes were gentle now, nothing but welcoming. This was his deputy's kitten and he wanted to make sure she got the best mentor she could get. "Quiverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Quiverpaw. Your mentor will be Cottonspirit. I hope Cottonspirit will pass down all they knows on to you."

@BILL.

"Finally, Darkbelly, please come forward," Blazingstar spoke loudly. Blazingstar was the unfortunate witness Rowanfury's, his father, crimes. He was also the unfortunate feline to end his own warrior's life in defense of the clan and the ones he'd taken. "Darkbelly, it is my understanding you wish to be renamed and I respect that," Blazingstar began, his gaze settled on the warrior. Taking a breath, the leader titled his head slightly towards the sky, closing his eyes as the words left his mouth. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he will be known as Foxpudge, for he wants a new beginning," Blazingstar finished, looking back down at newly named Foxpudge. He gaze the warrior a friendly smile before lashing his tail, putting an end to the meeting. He jumped down and mingled among the cats.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 21st, 2019, 08:17 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Not bad considering you sniff herbs all day!" The comment wasn't meant to upset Beepaw, especially by the stupid playful grin plastered across his face, but after a moment of staring Owlpaw let his eyes lower to the ground. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. I think it's really cool that you're learning to hunt!" Well, it was up to Beepaw what they thought, so the brown apprentice simply got up from his position to help with his friends posture. "Ok, first of all... keep your rump further down." He placed a paw on Beepaw's backside, placing a little pressure as he spoke. "I get that wrong a lot, but it takes some practice to get just right!"

"Now... hrmmm..." Owlpaw tilted in thought, taking a step back to examine Beepaw's posture. "Remember to keep your tail low and don't let it drag because that will alert the prey... otherwise it's not too bad!" What could they do? He didn't seem thrilled about pouncing on the log. Lifting his mouth into the air, Owlpaw took in the scents around him. "Follow me, quietly." He emphasized the end of the sentence, slinking through the field towards the mystery smell. As they would make their way from the log, the apprentice would peek over his shoulder to make sure the medicine cat was in pursuit. If he needed to wait up he would, but after a few more strides the pair would find themselves by one of the lone trees scattered throughout the territory. Turning back to smile at Beepaw, he flicked his tail towards the base. "Smell that little mouse? See if you can catch him, I'll watch."

Beepaw frowned slightly when owlpaw pointed out his bad posture. He almost felt like saying 'well thats how yours was!' but he kept it to himself. He might as well be nice if owlpaw was generous enough to teach him how to hunt. At the comment of the tail, he looked back at the bobbed stump of a tail he had. Hm.
His attention was brought back once the other tom started walking, his pace a bit faster so he could keep up with the apprentice. His green gaze danced around the territory, his attention more on the scenery than owlpaw himself. But he perked up, looking at him. "I bet ill get it first try." He smirked, turning towards the base of the tree. There he saw a little grey and brown mouse, nibbling on a small nut, and it was a bit on the left side.

Crouching down, his posture was better than last time. But it was still a tiny bit off as he stalked forward. Come on Bee! You got this! He thought, imagining his mother cheering for him in his head. It made him feel lots better about this. The medicine cat got a bit closer, and the mouse stopped nibbling for a moment, but continued after. Beepaw froze, but went ahead, getting just close enough.
He unsheathed his claws, getting ready to pounce. One..two..three! He jumped at the prey grabbing onto it roughly with his claws, not quite sure how to swiftly kill it. So, he lightly bit near it's neck, watching the life slowly fade from it. Of course, he would learm how to kill more efficiently in the future, but this was good enough. He turned back to tge brown tom, a victorious grin on his maw. "I told you i would get It first try!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"I didn't know you were so wise," Darkbelly said with mild amusement. Of course prey would be looking for food in the early Leaf-fall, but as it grew colder, they'd seek the warmth of their dens. "At least that makes one of us." Considering some of his choices.. well, he was glad Snailpaw had a good head on her shoulders.

Jaws parting in a yawn, his back arched as he stretched, claws flexing against the rock. It was- strange, to say the least. Being around someone he had hurt indirectly..

All because he took a gamble that would have never paid off. His ears flattened back, pressing down against his head as he watched the apprentice. How long had it been, four moons? She was young to have lost a parent-- both parents. There was no suppressing the guilt that tightened his chest.

@GLaDOS

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; August 22nd, 2019 at 02:41 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 02:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw was going to question him, but kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to get on his bad side after he had complimented her. "Which will make prey so much harder to find and we have to be more thankful to Starclan for giving us any prey at all.", she added. The black and white tuxedo cat ears perked as she heard a noise of a small animal nearby. Snailpaw turned her head to see a mouse lying on the ground. She waited to see if Darkbelly had sensed it to. She might not have any sense of smell, but her ears were sharp whenever she isn't distracted. "Do you sense the mouse over there.", snailpaw motioned her tail lightly over the the piece of prey.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:37 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Frankly, if Snailpaw had questioned him he wouldn't have minded. He knew he was dumber than a mouse at times, and he wasn't going to act like he wasn't.

Eyes flicking to where Snailpaw indicated, he could taste the strong scent of mouse, and he could see where the blades of grass quivered as the mouse rooted along the ground for food.

"It's there," he confirmed easily. "I'll take it you're nabbing it?"
@GLaDOS

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 22nd, 2019, 11:50 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Zero to Hero @Gemini

Buttercupbreeze couldn't be any happier for Quiverkit, no Quiverpaw. Her little kit had grown so much. From that small frail little tabby to a beautiful young apprentice. She couldn't help but smile while a few tears welled up in her eyes. To think Quiver used to think she was going be get eaten. It was a found memory no matter how strange it used to be.
Honestly as Blazingstar announced that Cottonspirit was going to be her mentor she was glad. She trusted him. Cotton was a good warrior too. He was bound to train Quiv well and if he didn't, well her have to deal with her.
Waiting for the ceremonies to be over Buttercup trotted over to Cotton and Quiv. I should talk to Dar- Foxpudge after this. The creamy molly noted. Reaching her friend and daughter Buttercup purred. "Congratulations, both of you." Nuzzling Quiverpaw's head and flicking Cottonspirit with her tail. If Quiv's mentor was someone aside from a friend Buttercup wondered how she'd feel but it wasn't something she'd have to worry about. Cotton would be a good mentor and she suspected Quive would be a good apprentice.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread