Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Stupid ShadowClan cats! Why did they have to come to RiverClan, and then insult them? But then, you could only ever expect ill-manners from ShadowClan cats, especially with their stupid Fuzz Family. Stupid ShadowClan! Stupid Insults! Stupid Fuzz family! "Stormpaw!" that wasn't her voice, it was someone else's. But who else's? "Stormpaw!" there it was again, this time she was able to understand who was calling. It was Almondpaw, her best friend of course. Making her way through the crowd of RiverClan and ShadowClan cats, toward the voice, she could be heard to be mumbling. Mumbling about ShadowClan annoyingly being there. Mumbling about anything and everything. When she finally reached her friend, she was still mumbling and grumbling.
Almondpaw still scanned the crowd, his tail lashing with frustration. Darn ShadowClan, they were all blocking his view with his Clanmates! Almondpaw hissed slightly, shoving past them and hoping he wasn't snapped at by any of them. Stupid crowds He thought, his ears pinning down. He spotted a flash of fur that looked like Stormpaw's, quickening his pace. Almondpaw grunted as large warriors shoved him around, grinning goofily at Stormpaw as he spotted her. She approached, making his heart slightly flutter. He mumbled to himself to stay calm and walked to meet her, a grin still plastered on his face as he gave her a friendly little nuzzle. "Whatcha mumbling about?" He chuckled, glancing at her with amusement at her obviously grumpy mutters and grumbles.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw still scanned the crowd, his tail lashing with frustration. Darn ShadowClan, they were all blocking his view with his Clanmates! Almondpaw hissed slightly, shoving past them and hoping he wasn't snapped at by any of them. Stupid crowds He thought, his ears pinning down. He spotted a flash of fur that looked like Stormpaw's, quickening his pace. Almondpaw grunted as large warriors shoved him around, grinning goofily at Stormpaw as he spotted her. She approached, making his heart slightly flutter. He mumbled to himself to stay calm and walked to meet her, a grin still plastered on his face as he gave her a friendly little nuzzle. "Whatcha mumbling about?" He chuckled, glancing at her with amusement at her obviously grumpy mutters and grumbles.

Stormpaw looked up at his nuzzle, a smile appearing as she saw the cat that had called her name. When he asked her, she frowned, lifting her tail to indicate all the ShadowClan cats surrounding them. "Them." she growled. "Can't get a moment of peace with 'em." Stupid ShadowClan cats! Coming along and ruining peace as they knew it! Well, at least they weren't at war, though she would actually prefer that. "ShadowClan and their stupid Fuzz family!" she hissed, her anger rising, her fur was bristling. She clearly needed a cat to calm her down. Thinking about the fuzz family was bad enough, but saying it, that almost killed her! She was SO mad at stupid ShadowClan, coming along and invading their territory and camp. How was she supposed to have a decent conversation or play fight with Almondpaw, with them around? She couldn't!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Listening to Nightpaw, Daypaw could only nod along in excitement. It was weird to have a kittypet in the clan now, but Daypaw wouldnt want it any other way. Sure, Lucky...Nightpaw wasnt going to be staying in the medcat den anymore, but it was better then her going back to her twoleg nest. They couldnt help but give a snort watching her prance around with her loppy fighting moves, but they were warmed at the thought. They could reember first getting their apprentice ceremony. What it felt like to have a warrior mentor and go outside everyday and explore, hunt and fight. Daypaw was almost done with their warrior training when they were made a medcat. It felt degrading to have to go through a whole nother set of training when they were so close, but thats how life they suppose. They silently promised to do everything they could to make Nightpaw feel welcomed. ¨Yeah, I dont mind helping you pick out your nest. Maybe youll get my old one.¨
Nightpaw purred happily and again started to move toward the apprentice den, hiding the touch of gloom at being separated from her friend. Still, they were clanmates, so surely they'd see each other around often enough! Trying to distract herself from the cloud of melancholy nibbling away at the edge of her joy, she turned her thoughts toward warrior training and excitedly tried to speculate what sort of skills she might learn as a warrior of Shadowclan.

(That's probably as good a place as any unless you were wanting to do something else with this encounter in particular.)
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Stormpaw looked up at his nuzzle, a smile appearing as she saw the cat that had called her name. When he asked her, she frowned, lifting her tail to indicate all the ShadowClan cats surrounding them. "Them." she growled. "Can't get a moment of peace with 'em." Stupid ShadowClan cats! Coming along and ruining peace as they knew it! Well, at least they weren't at war, though she would actually prefer that. "ShadowClan and their stupid Fuzz family!" she hissed, her anger rising, her fur was bristling. She clearly needed a cat to calm her down. Thinking about the fuzz family was bad enough, but saying it, that almost killed her! She was SO mad at stupid ShadowClan, coming along and invading their territory and camp. How was she supposed to have a decent conversation or play fight with Almondpaw, with them around? She couldn't!
Almondpaw gave a tiny bounce on his paws, a purr rising from his throat. He sat, his tail sweeping over his paws as he fought for his spot to be comfortable. He tilted his head slightly as she growled "Them". "ShadowClan?" He assumed, giving a tiny nod. "There are a lot of them." He agreed, shuffling his paws awkwardly. He didn't like judging, but sheesh! The camp was overrun! Almondpaw gave a tiny snort of irritation. "Yeah, it's actually kind of..irritating having to share camp." He mewed, nodding. He was more calm than the she-cat, clearly, but anger was slowly rising inside him, bubbling as Stormpaw spoke of them. "Would going for a walk help? I mean, there will be less cats around to hear us talk." He asked, giving her his signature little smile. His heart pounded, his ears pricked and a blush slowly spreading over his muzzle.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Sigh...

@Panic

Nightpaw, having chosen her nest in the apprentice den, stuck her head out into the clearing and began glancing around for her new mentor. She had no idea how this warrior training thing was supposed to begin, so she figured who better to check in with than the cat who would train her. The Clearing was still full of cats moving around after the ceremonies, and the little shecat had trouble spotting the tom in the dense crowd.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Panic

Nightpaw, having chosen her nest in the apprentice den, stuck her head out into the clearing and began glancing around for her new mentor. She had no idea how this warrior training thing was supposed to begin, so she figured who better to check in with than the cat who would train her. The Clearing was still full of cats moving around after the ceremonies, and the little shecat had trouble spotting the tom in the dense crowd.
Skunkbelly's eyes swept the clearing, looking for the newly named Nightpaw. She should be coming out of the den soon... ah, there she is. He padded over to her. "You're ready to start training?" he asked. Already, he had an apprentice! As long as Nightpaw becomes a great Shadowclan warrior, I'll be one step closer to my goal.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw gave a tiny bounce on his paws, a purr rising from his throat. He sat, his tail sweeping over his paws as he fought for his spot to be comfortable. He tilted his head slightly as she growled "Them". "ShadowClan?" He assumed, giving a tiny nod. "There are a lot of them." He agreed, shuffling his paws awkwardly. He didn't like judging, but sheesh! The camp was overrun! Almondpaw gave a tiny snort of irritation. "Yeah, it's actually kind of..irritating having to share camp." He mewed, nodding. He was more calm than the she-cat, clearly, but anger was slowly rising inside him, bubbling as Stormpaw spoke of them. "Would going for a walk help? I mean, there will be less cats around to hear us talk." He asked, giving her his signature little smile. His heart pounded, his ears pricked and a blush slowly spreading over his muzzle.

Surprisingly, this offer changed Stormpaw's mood entirely. "Of course!" she purred, which was strange. Stormpaw didn't usually purr. She was more of the cat with the dark personality, Almondpaw the happy and upbeat one. When a blush spread onto his face, she smirked. "What? See you're girlfriend?" she teased, which Stormpaw was remarkably good at doing. She was very good at teasing, it made her feel good. Yet this time, when it made her feel happy, it also made her feel sad. What if he actually did see a she-cat he liked? It made Stormpaw unbelievably annoyed that he might like another she-cat. It was a bad thought, she knew it, but Almondpaw was her best friend, and she didn't want some stupid she-cat to come and take him away from her. He was hers. She was his. They were best friends. No stupid she-cat was getting in the way of that.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Skunkbelly's eyes swept the clearing, looking for the newly named Nightpaw. She should be coming out of the den soon... ah, there she is. He padded over to her. "You're ready to start training?" he asked. Already, he had an apprentice! As long as Nightpaw becomes a great Shadowclan warrior, I'll be one step closer to my goal.
Nightpaw turned heard pawsteps coming toward her and turned, "Yes!" she answered immediately in her excitement. "Let's get started right away! What do we do first?" Nightpaw, having spent the past moon in the medicine den, or almost dying in a flood that one time, was raring and eager, her long black tail whipping through the air excitedly as she faced the larger warrior.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:03 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw turned heard pawsteps coming toward her and turned, "Yes!" she answered immediately in her excitement. "Let's get started right away! What do we do first?" Nightpaw, having spent the past moon in the medicine den, or almost dying in a flood that one time, was raring and eager, her long black tail whipping through the air excitedly as she faced the larger warrior.
She's excited. "You haven't moved around much,
right? You've been in the medicine den for a while. So... I was thinking that we'd start by getting familiar with the territory." He flicked his tail toward the camp's exit. "Shall we get going?"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
She's excited. "You haven't moved around much,
right? You've been in the medicine den for a while. So... I was thinking that we'd start by getting familiar with the territory." He flicked his tail toward the camp's exit. "Shall we get going?"
"Yes!" Nightpaw meowed loudly, leaping into the air and landing on her paws. She trotted up to move side-by-side with the black and white tom. "I only went outside of Riverclan camp once and it was just for a minute and just outside the enterance to sit by the river after my walk around the camp back when my shoulder was still healing. Riverclan is really pretty and I'm getting used to the fish smell, but I wish I'd gotten to she Shadowclan before it flooded," the she-cat babbled on, a spring in her step as she moved with Skunkbelly to the camp entrance.