Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Paws thudded softly along the ground as Cloudrain skipped to the border. Yes. Skipped. The she-cat was rather optimistic. More optimistic than the average cat. She always tried to see the positive side of things and refused to look on the bad side. Some times, this meant she tended to neglect problems in life, only to realise that there really was a problem only when things had gotten very bad. It became a bit of a problem at times, although Cloudrain had managed to solve problems before, surely she could continue to do that? The silver tabby had no plans to change her ways, she was perfectly fine with the way she was. After all, why would anyone ever want to completely change the way they were? Cloudrain had been living with this personality from the day she had been born! And being exact, that was thirty three moons. No, she was happy the way she was. She would change for anyone. That wouldn't make her unique anymore, and she loved being unique. That's why she was special. And it wasn't just her, everyone was special in their own way.

Cloudrain was quickly brought out of her thoughts as she slowed to a halt. She had reached the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan. The silver tabby quite liked the border. It was peaceful, well, except for the occasional border skirmishes between the two clans. Other than that, this was a pretty nice place. It was one of her favourite places to visit in fact. There weren't many places that could beat this border. She loved it. It was the place she went to when she just felt like calming down. Although she rarely ever wanted to calm down. She was happy being bubbly. But she just liked to visit this place anyway. It was a beautiful place and she liked to sit down and admire the nature. It was rather rare that she ran into other cats at the border. If she did, she tried to start up a nice conversation with them. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. It was simply a matter of whether the cat was going to be hostile towards a cat like her. Most were, after all, you can't just ignore the fact that she's from an opposing clan.

Looking around the see if there were any cat around, her icy blue gaze quickly found the pelt of a ThunderClan tom. "Hello!" she greeted cheerfully as she padded up to him. It really didn't seem to matter to the warrior that she was from another clan. She couldn't resist having a good conversation. This cat looked friendly enough. But then again, everyone looked friendly to Cloudrain.
The fur along Falconclaw's spine began to bristle, but a moment later a smile broke out across his maw. The she cat was so cheerful it was almost impossible for him not to smile. Some called Falconclaw heartless and someone without any sense of fun, but he didn't think so. On the contrary, Falconclaw was quite good at opening up, loosening up, and all that stuff. But the tom could be quite friendly, especially around cats that it was so easy to be friendly around. Like this RiverClan cat. But, remembering that she was on the other side of the border-- the tom instantly drew back, the smile fading from his maw almost as suddenly as it had appeared. Instead of a friendly expression, one of disgust replaced it. "Okay look. You need something, fine. You don't need anything, don't talk to me." His expression became more frustrated. Once again, his fur began to bristle. He wasn't too fond of cats from other Clans-- sure, RiverClan wasn't as bad as ShadowClan, but he still didn't like them.

And, it made him nervous when any cat from another Clan approached him. What did they want? Were they going to hurt him? Kill him? Annoy him? Those were the only three possibilities in his mind. And, he wasn't fond of any of them. However, Cloudrain didn't seem to have any harm in mind. She simply looked like she had been searching for a friendly conversation. Which Falconclaw had just denied her. Sighing, he shifted his weight after a moment and looked down at his paws. "Look, that was rude. I'm... Falconclaw. And you are?" He asked after a moment. Surely one conversation wasn't going to hurt. Besides-- the friendly ones never meant much harm. Not unless they were manipulators, and after all... Cloudrain didn't strike him as the type of cat to be a manipulator. Look at her expression! Her posture. Her voice. None of them seemed to scream 'I'm tricking you,' but then again, they weren't necessarily supposed to. While it annoyed the tom that not all foreigners were out for blood, he supposed it was a good thing as well.

After all-- the Clans were in a time of peace right now. Peace was good. At least, that was his opinion on it-- the old leaders? Not so much, it would appear. They had thrust the Clan into a time of violence. A time that had had Falconclaw confused. He'd fought for the right side, he was still certain of that. And now they were getting another new leader... because Gyrestar was resigning. Good riddance. He thought with a snort, although he knew it was wrong. Gyrestar was-- no, had been-- their leader. Up until a short while ago any thought along those lines would have been enough to have him angry with himself. But now? Nah, he was okay with it. Falconclaw often had mutinous thoughts against his clanmates. He wasn't really a fan of Snowsong either, or Wheatfur... it seemed the whole hiarchy of the Clan were cats that Falconclaw didn't like. Too bad he wouldn't be deputy. That much he was sure of, he was pretty sure that Snowsong didn't trust him too much.

Staring at the cat across from him, a smile once again formed itself on Falconclaw's features. She was the most cheerful cat he'd seen in a long time. Smiling faces had been all around ThunderClan, sure, but those cats kept to their own little groups. Their own little areas. Ugh, it was frustrating. And, while Falconclaw was just as guilty as the next cat, he was still annoyed by this. He wondered if things were the same in RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and... AirClan? CloudClan? No, no, no, SkyClan. SkyClan, that was it. Thank goodness he wasn't looking at a SkyClan cat right now, that would be embarassing. Feeling just a bit awkward as he realized there probably wasn't much common ground between the two, Falconclaw shifted his weight again. The only way to get to know anything about her was to ask questions. And hey, maybe find something out about her Clan in the process. "Uh... so, how are things in, uh... RiverClan?" He asked with an awkward smile on his maw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:47 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Stoneclaw stood by the border waiting for something to happened or someone to cross the border.
"Quiet,Too quiet to be good"stoneclaw said wondering what is happening.
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:18 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fur along Falconclaw's spine began to bristle, but a moment later a smile broke out across his maw. The she cat was so cheerful it was almost impossible for him not to smile. Some called Falconclaw heartless and someone without any sense of fun, but he didn't think so. On the contrary, Falconclaw was quite good at opening up, loosening up, and all that stuff. But the tom could be quite friendly, especially around cats that it was so easy to be friendly around. Like this RiverClan cat. But, remembering that she was on the other side of the border-- the tom instantly drew back, the smile fading from his maw almost as suddenly as it had appeared. Instead of a friendly expression, one of disgust replaced it. "Okay look. You need something, fine. You don't need anything, don't talk to me." His expression became more frustrated. Once again, his fur began to bristle. He wasn't too fond of cats from other Clans-- sure, RiverClan wasn't as bad as ShadowClan, but he still didn't like them.

And, it made him nervous when any cat from another Clan approached him. What did they want? Were they going to hurt him? Kill him? Annoy him? Those were the only three possibilities in his mind. And, he wasn't fond of any of them. However, Cloudrain didn't seem to have any harm in mind. She simply looked like she had been searching for a friendly conversation. Which Falconclaw had just denied her. Sighing, he shifted his weight after a moment and looked down at his paws. "Look, that was rude. I'm... Falconclaw. And you are?" He asked after a moment. Surely one conversation wasn't going to hurt. Besides-- the friendly ones never meant much harm. Not unless they were manipulators, and after all... Cloudrain didn't strike him as the type of cat to be a manipulator. Look at her expression! Her posture. Her voice. None of them seemed to scream 'I'm tricking you,' but then again, they weren't necessarily supposed to. While it annoyed the tom that not all foreigners were out for blood, he supposed it was a good thing as well.

After all-- the Clans were in a time of peace right now. Peace was good. At least, that was his opinion on it-- the old leaders? Not so much, it would appear. They had thrust the Clan into a time of violence. A time that had had Falconclaw confused. He'd fought for the right side, he was still certain of that. And now they were getting another new leader... because Gyrestar was resigning. Good riddance. He thought with a snort, although he knew it was wrong. Gyrestar was-- no, had been-- their leader. Up until a short while ago any thought along those lines would have been enough to have him angry with himself. But now? Nah, he was okay with it. Falconclaw often had mutinous thoughts against his clanmates. He wasn't really a fan of Snowsong either, or Wheatfur... it seemed the whole hiarchy of the Clan were cats that Falconclaw didn't like. Too bad he wouldn't be deputy. That much he was sure of, he was pretty sure that Snowsong didn't trust him too much.

Staring at the cat across from him, a smile once again formed itself on Falconclaw's features. She was the most cheerful cat he'd seen in a long time. Smiling faces had been all around ThunderClan, sure, but those cats kept to their own little groups. Their own little areas. Ugh, it was frustrating. And, while Falconclaw was just as guilty as the next cat, he was still annoyed by this. He wondered if things were the same in RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and... AirClan? CloudClan? No, no, no, SkyClan. SkyClan, that was it. Thank goodness he wasn't looking at a SkyClan cat right now, that would be embarassing. Feeling just a bit awkward as he realized there probably wasn't much common ground between the two, Falconclaw shifted his weight again. The only way to get to know anything about her was to ask questions. And hey, maybe find something out about her Clan in the process. "Uh... so, how are things in, uh... RiverClan?" He asked with an awkward smile on his maw.
Cloudrain patiently awaited the tom's response. In the mean time, she decided to study at him. Looking at him, he looked like a kind cat. Surely he wouldn't be one of those cats who would start shooting back hostile insults? However, Cloudrain always seemed to be the one to think positive. She didn't like to think badly of others. She always seemed to believe that everyone had at least some good in them, whether they expressed it, or they didn't. Either way there must be something. Right? Seeing that the tom hadn't replied yet, the silver tabby took her time to take a seat. Considering that she was here to have a conversation, she might as well sit down, she didn't want her paws getting sore. After all, what good would that do? Cloudrain hated having sore pads, it was just annoying for her. They were one of the few things that really seemed to annoy her. She didn't like having to go see the medicine cat either. It wasn't that she didn't like Geckoleaf, she just didn't want the medicine cat to waste her time on a cat like her. There were cats that needed the medicine cat's attention more than she did.

However, Cloudrain was taken aback by his rude response, her smile even dropping ever so slightly. Why did he seem so snappy? Was he okay? Was something bothering him? Maybe she should ask if he was okay. Or, maybe she should answer his question. After all, it would be rude to ignore a question. There were so many thoughts and ideas going through her head, which one should she obey? The silver warrior was often confusing herself with the many thoughts that went through her head. Her mind was very creative and she always had so many ideas. The only problem was that she could never figure out which on to choose. After a while of silence, Cloudrain decided on her response. "I do need something! A nice chat!" Cloudrain replied cheerfully, her wide grin growing on her maw once again. This was the power of her optimism. She purposely took away all the negatives and replied with something positive. It was like she hadn't even noticed his sour tone. Even though she had. When the silver tabby she-cat had spoken, there had been no traces of sarcasm. It was all genuine. Despite the fact that it would've been a sarcastic comment if it was someone else. But this wasn't 'someone else'. This was Cloudrain.

"I'm Cloudrain!" the silver tabby quickly replied. The thing also known as 'stranger danger' didn't seem to matter to Cloudrain. From the moment that Cloudrain had learnt how to talk, she had been introducing herself to every cat that she spoke to. No matter their rank, their personality, their clan. They were all just friendly cats to her. That was the way that Cloudrain had learnt to live life. Although, it wasn't really something that someone had taught her, it was just something that had caught on to her as a kit and it had stuck with her ever since. Just see the great things that life has to offer. Live your life to the fullest before you can't. Her icy blue gaze flickered to the sky momentarily before looking back down. There were mistakes in her life that she deeply regretted, but she had learnt to just move on. Sometimes, the silver tabby wondered what it would be like to live in StarClan. Did you have to experience pain? Was it sad to watch your family and friends below? Having a great time with their life? There were many things that the she-cat wanted to know about StarClan, but she wasn't ready to die yet. She still had a long life ahead of her.

The silver tabby seemed to be taking no notice of his awkwardness. She wasn't one to judge. And honestly, Cloudrain didn't care one bit if others were judging her. She wasn't a hypocrite and just kept to thinking positively. "Hmm? Oh, things are great in RiverClan!" Cloudrain replied enthusiastically. Everything was absolutely fine. Her best friends were doing a great job of leading the clan and prey was becoming more plentiful. Things had been much better since SkyClan had come along. It still amazed her how one clan had managed to free four of evil. What amazed her even more was the fact that there was a fifth clan. She had only ever thought that there were only four clans, nothing more. Also knowing that Bucknight was gone was a great relief to Cloudrain. Whilst she might think positively of everyone, no matter how hard she had tried, she couldn't find herself liking anything about the evil leader. Everything about him was cruel and harsh. It had sent shivers down her spine.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 14th, 2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:02 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

[Owlpaw]

Moonpaw padded behind her mentor, thrushwing who was leading her to the most plentiful hunting lands of thunderclan. Moonpaw could smell all types of prey and even a few dead things. Thrushwing suddenly stopped which made moonpaw bump into him. "Sorry thrushwing, I wasn't looking where I was going."
She apologized as her mentor stepped to the side and motioned his tail to come closer.

Moonpaw padded forward as thrushwing turned around and stood tall in front of her. "You will catch two mice and for extra, a third if your able." Thrushwing said to moonpaw.

Moonpaw felt excited that she would hunt today, since she would fight the other apprentices and would win almost a lot.

"I will not fail you!" She exclaimed and she sprinted away, hoping to find not two, but three mice! As she ran through the forest, she crossed a log to get in the other side of the river.
But what she didn't realize, was that she was crossing riverclan borders. When she reached the other side, moonpaw could not find much mice at all, and to put things on top of that, she was lost as well.
'Where's thrushwing when you need him?'
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:52 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
[Owlpaw]

Moonpaw padded behind her mentor, thrushwing who was leading her to the most plentiful hunting lands of thunderclan. Moonpaw could smell all types of prey and even a few dead things. Thrushwing suddenly stopped which made moonpaw bump into him. "Sorry thrushwing, I wasn't looking where I was going."
She apologized as her mentor stepped to the side and motioned his tail to come closer.

Moonpaw padded forward as thrushwing turned around and stood tall in front of her. "You will catch two mice and for extra, a third if your able." Thrushwing said to moonpaw.

Moonpaw felt excited that she would hunt today, since she would fight the other apprentices and would win almost a lot.

"I will not fail you!" She exclaimed and she sprinted away, hoping to find not two, but three mice! As she ran through the forest, she crossed a log to get in the other side of the river.
But what she didn't realize, was that she was crossing riverclan borders. When she reached the other side, moonpaw could not find much mice at all, and to put things on top of that, she was lost as well.
'Where's thrushwing when you need him?'
Owlpaw crept out of the shadows, gently stalking a mouse. As it went over the border, he shrugged and pressed on. He stalked on it and began to chew it, obviously trespassing.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 17th, 2017, 10:40 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Owlpaw crept out of the shadows, gently stalking a mouse. As it went over the border, he shrugged and pressed on. He stalked on it and began to chew it, obviously trespassing.
Moonpaw stalked on, not knowing where she was even going until she finally figured out that she could just follow the sound of rushing water. And now she felt completely stupid since that could've been done a while ago. Moonpaw soon found the river and crossed the very same log and tried to look for prey in her own territory.

She noticed a scent she could not recognize or familiarized herself with. She followed the scent and eventually saw another cat, around her age and instantly instincts come in. She leaped from the bushes and tried to attack, and mid air, she could now smell him clearly, a riverclan cat was in thunderclan territory.
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain patiently awaited the tom's response. In the mean time, she decided to study at him. Looking at him, he looked like a kind cat. Surely he wouldn't be one of those cats who would start shooting back hostile insults? However, Cloudrain always seemed to be the one to think positive. She didn't like to think badly of others. She always seemed to believe that everyone had at least some good in them, whether they expressed it, or they didn't. Either way there must be something. Right? Seeing that the tom hadn't replied yet, the silver tabby took her time to take a seat. Considering that she was here to have a conversation, she might as well sit down, she didn't want her paws getting sore. After all, what good would that do? Cloudrain hated having sore pads, it was just annoying for her. They were one of the few things that really seemed to annoy her. She didn't like having to go see the medicine cat either. It wasn't that she didn't like Geckoleaf, she just didn't want the medicine cat to waste her time on a cat like her. There were cats that needed the medicine cat's attention more than she did.

However, Cloudrain was taken aback by his rude response, her smile even dropping ever so slightly. Why did he seem so snappy? Was he okay? Was something bothering him? Maybe she should ask if he was okay. Or, maybe she should answer his question. After all, it would be rude to ignore a question. There were so many thoughts and ideas going through her head, which one should she obey? The silver warrior was often confusing herself with the many thoughts that went through her head. Her mind was very creative and she always had so many ideas. The only problem was that she could never figure out which on to choose. After a while of silence, Cloudrain decided on her response. "I do need something! A nice chat!" Cloudrain replied cheerfully, her wide grin growing on her maw once again. This was the power of her optimism. She purposely took away all the negatives and replied with something positive. It was like she hadn't even noticed his sour tone. Even though she had. When the silver tabby she-cat had spoken, there had been no traces of sarcasm. It was all genuine. Despite the fact that it would've been a sarcastic comment if it was someone else. But this wasn't 'someone else'. This was Cloudrain.

"I'm Cloudrain!" the silver tabby quickly replied. The thing also known as 'stranger danger' didn't seem to matter to Cloudrain. From the moment that Cloudrain had learnt how to talk, she had been introducing herself to every cat that she spoke to. No matter their rank, their personality, their clan. They were all just friendly cats to her. That was the way that Cloudrain had learnt to live life. Although, it wasn't really something that someone had taught her, it was just something that had caught on to her as a kit and it had stuck with her ever since. Just see the great things that life has to offer. Live your life to the fullest before you can't. Her icy blue gaze flickered to the sky momentarily before looking back down. There were mistakes in her life that she deeply regretted, but she had learnt to just move on. Sometimes, the silver tabby wondered what it would be like to live in StarClan. Did you have to experience pain? Was it sad to watch your family and friends below? Having a great time with their life? There were many things that the she-cat wanted to know about StarClan, but she wasn't ready to die yet. She still had a long life ahead of her.

The silver tabby seemed to be taking no notice of his awkwardness. She wasn't one to judge. And honestly, Cloudrain didn't care one bit if others were judging her. She wasn't a hypocrite and just kept to thinking positively. "Hmm? Oh, things are great in RiverClan!" Cloudrain replied enthusiastically. Everything was absolutely fine. Her best friends were doing a great job of leading the clan and prey was becoming more plentiful. Things had been much better since SkyClan had come along. It still amazed her how one clan had managed to free four of evil. What amazed her even more was the fact that there was a fifth clan. She had only ever thought that there were only four clans, nothing more. Also knowing that Bucknight was gone was a great relief to Cloudrain. Whilst she might think positively of everyone, no matter how hard she had tried, she couldn't find herself liking anything about the evil leader. Everything about him was cruel and harsh. It had sent shivers down her spine.
Huh. So, his rude attitude hadn't scared the feline away. Apparently RiverClan cats were either braver or stupider then he thought. At least, this one was. But no one was dumb enough to miss the bristling fur on the back of his spine, so Falconclaw concluded that the feline must be just plain brave. An admirable trait, but one that Falconclaw had found was all too easy to rid other cats of. After all, not everyone could be brave all the time. Especially cats who desperately wanted you to think that they were. Falconclaw had found it was all too easy to expose weak spots in those cats. Still, by the way she was smiling and talking on, he came to the conclusion that she wasn't brave, nor stupid. She was just cheerful. An optimist. The type of cat he hadn't met in a long, long time. And, the last cat he would expect to see from over the border. The smell of RiverClan, a musky scent hanging in the air and one that was not at all like ThunderClan's, bothered the tom.
But he couldn't blame her. It wasn't her fault she lived in such a bad Clan. Though, that was his outlook on pretty much every other Clan. RiverClan's smell was so strong, he would never-- ever-- be able to deal with it. ShadowClan was not to be trusted, whatsoever, at any time. WindClan was weak. Very, very weak... he hated the Clan quite a bit. And SkyClan? What did they really know about the newest Clan? For all he knew, they could be another Dusk Syndicate, or a place that was full of cats like Ratnight; not that he minded; but he did mind the fact that they could just be sitting, waiting, waiting their chance to take over the Clans. They had single-handedly fought against leaders before. Couldn't they do so again? It wouldn't be that hard, Falconclaw had often thought about it... but he was satisfied enough. Except, he really didn't like Snowstar that much. Fennelnose was alright, she was older, had enough experience... but Snowstar? The former deputy, now leader, was just a little over half his age.

Half his age! And yet, she was leader. Thank goodness she had an older deputy, otherwise, things could go downhill very quickly. Crash and burn, so to speak. Suddenly remembering that he wasn't alone at the border, Falconclaw's hues strayed back to the she cat before him. She was alright. Probably hadn't been a supporter of her leader before... who was it that had taken command? He had no idea. Whoever it was, he knew it wasn't Bucknight. Falconclaw didn't listen to a lot of the gossip going around, as a matter of fact, he ignored it. He certainly wouldn't be involved in the latest talks about the new leader. Though he was all too knowledgeable on the goings-on in his own clan. And, at the moment, he didn't approve of a single cat that was in the High Ranks. Though, it wasn't his choice to approve or disapprove of them. It was StarClan's; and while that name struck hatred into Falconclaw's heart towards SkyClan, there was nothing he could do about it.

He supported StarClan! He did! He just... felt like leaders should be taken by them, not forced to give up their leadership by some random cat. Like Gyrestar... Falconclaw hadn't liked him at all. Too playful. Not serious enough. And if anything, he figured Snowstar would be worse. Too young, too inexperienced... what was she supposed to do? Just learn on the go? And, to make matters worse, now she'd taken on a mate. That was the little bit of gossip that Falconclaw had heard, the little bit that he hated more then anything else. It wasn't right! Not so soon. But, again, there was nothing he could do about it, and he would have to just sit back and wait. Watch. Wait for a time to come when leadership would be a little more... strong. He wasn't sure how much of the Clan supported Snowstar and Fennelnose, but he was confident older warriors... perhaps some supporters of Ratnight, who knew?-- cats who had grown up during the time when Ashstar was leader, like himself, probably would prefer more experienced warriors to be leading their Clan.

At least more serious ones. "Uh, ah, well it's nice to meet you, Cloudrain." Uncertain what to do with such a friendly cat, and suddenly remembering once more that she was still there, the tom shifted his weight. His expression was worried, eyes flitting from one side to another. Was it really nice to meet her? Or would he rather be somewhere else? He couldn't answer that himself, so he sincerely doubted she would be able to. Her next words put a scowl in his mind and a false smile on his features. If things were going so well, they would probably be around for a long time to come. Pity. He didn't really want the other Clans around at all, though if everyone in them was as naive and seemingly trusting as Cloudrain, he shouldn't be too worried about competition. If only the old leaders were back. While everything they had done, he hadn't approved of... most things had been justifiable. He understood why, and he appreciated that they actually cared for their Clans.

"Oh. That's-- good, things are going well in ThunderClan too."
It wasn't really a lie. With green-leaf beginning to warm up, and prey beginning to venture out of their holes more, or heading back, away from the warmer areas... there would soon be an abundance of prey. It would be well-appreciated after leaf-bare. And, he was sure the new leader was grateful. After a moment, he glanced back up at Cloudrain. With her type of personality he sincerely doubted she had liked it under Bucknight's rule. Still, couldn't do much harm to ask. "This could be a bit of a personal question." Like, really personal. "And you don't have to answer." I won't appreciate it, but you don't. "But, what did you think about Bucknight?" In his own Clan, opinions were spread out as though no one cared what others thought of them. Now, at least... even old supporters were sharing their thoughts when opening up to each other began to happen more and more often. Awaiting her answer, Falconclaw continued to shift his weight... he felt just the slightest bit uncomfortable. After all, that might have been a personal question... and she had the opportunity here to make him feel quite stupid. His question was: would she take it?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 18th, 2017, 05:39 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
Moonpaw stalked on, not knowing where she was even going until she finally figured out that she could just follow the sound of rushing water. And now she felt completely stupid since that could've been done a while ago. Moonpaw soon found the river and crossed the very same log and tried to look for prey in her own territory.

She noticed a scent she could not recognize or familiarized herself with. She followed the scent and eventually saw another cat, around her age and instantly instincts come in. She leaped from the bushes and tried to attack, and mid air, she could now smell him clearly, a riverclan cat was in thunderclan territory.
Owlpaw hissed and stepped away from his kill. "I killed it! That means its mine!" He dragged it over the border, glaring at the newcomer. "What's your problem, anyway?"

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy
Old April 18th, 2017, 06:56 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Owlpaw hissed and stepped away from his kill. "I killed it! That means its mine!" He dragged it over the border, glaring at the newcomer. "What's your problem, anyway?"
Moonpaw landed two tail lengths away from the riverclan cat, and neated her claws in the ground.
"You crossed thunderclan border, I don't care if that mouse ran over here, it was officially thunderclan's!"
She hissed.

Her tail moved frantically in frustration with the intruder.
"Don't do it again, mousebrain, or you're crowfood!"
She threatened, partly bluffing.

Last edited by Bandido; April 18th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old April 18th, 2017, 07:04 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

Quote:
Moonpaw landed two tail lengths away from the riverclan cat, and neated her claws in the ground.
"You crossed thunderclan border, I don't care if that mouse ran over here, it was officially thunderclan's!"
She hissed.

Her tail moved frantically in frustration with the intruder.
"Don't do it again, mousebrain, or you're crowfood!"
She threatened, partly bluffing.
He smirked and stepped over the border. "I'm easily a a kit-length taller than you" He shook his butt in her face and climbed up a tree. "Thunderclan cats are small, you know?"

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Be part of a prophecy