Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old May 10th, 2020, 12:14 PM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Smallpines

Hawkmist walked in the Smallpines, his mind switching on and off, on and back off, as he paced. He never liked walking around here, it was right next to RiverClan, but it was way better than the other Clans at the moment. You know... because... of everything...

As he kept pacing, he remembered all the things he had hidden. The flirts. Oaksky. His past. Oaksky. Whisper. Oaksky.

STOP THINKING ABOUT OAKSKY! his mind yelled at him. It was his biggest secret though. That’s when he got a flashback... from another time...

Will you come back, Hawkmist?
You know I will, Gale, why wouldn’t I?

He never went back. He got too caught up. How even was she? Had she moved on from him? She probably thought that he didn’t care. She had also seemed... different the last time they saw each other. Extremely different...

He shook his head and sat, watching the border.

( @Loon )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old May 14th, 2020, 12:30 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @starshooter --
{ Myrtletraining }

Ploverspot had padded carefully out of camp, his steps slow and melodic as his floofy tail was curled softly around Myrtlepaw's neck and he was gently guiding the now blind apprentice. Ploverspot had no experience teaching a blind cat before, and therefore this would indeed prove a challenge for the elderly tom. He wasn't specifically good at adapting and therefore this would most certainly prove a challenge for him. But guiding Myrtlepaw, his little adoptive son, was his task for today and despite his aching joints and the mellow pain that it caused. He might need to have them checked out by Lionwhisker at some point but he knew the young medicine cat was likely busy with more vital injuries. And so here they were, the Riverclan border, to learn a lesson. Or patrol the border, that was the actual term. "Here we are... The riverclan border. Where 'meddle in business' leader is located."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 14th, 2020, 11:33 PM
fae/she/they

- @Arie -
{ Myrtletraining }

Myrtlepaw trudged along warily, sticking close to Ploverspot as no amount of preparation could've gotten him used to being out in this unfamiliar territory. He could only hope he didn't trip as he navigated the forest floor to the best of his ability. It was mostly smooth until the russet furred tom picked up new scents. It... vaguely reminded him of the last gathering, the same fishy scent Ripplepaw gave off... maybe they were at Riverclan? This was confirmed as his mentor spoke up, adding a snide comment about their leader in the process. Regardless, Myrtlepaw pressed closer to Ploverspot, though the Riverclan cats he had met before were nice, he was still scared of them, especially now that he wouldn't be able to see if any of them were lurking nearby. "What does... the... Riverclan... leader do..? Are we... going... to... get... attacked for... being here..?" And with a soft chuckle, Myrtlepaw added on. "And why... do they... smell like... dead fish..?"
Old May 15th, 2020, 02:43 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @starshooter --
{ Myrtletraining }

Ploverspot let out a soft laugh again at Myrtlepaw and proceeded to guide the young apprentice along the border as he contemplated his questions, the young apprentice had asked himself after all. "Lionstar... meddles. In everything. Everything. And if he can bash on Shadowclan he will do so... Not the biggest fan of Shadowclan either, but it was home for most of my life nevertheless. And no, we won't get attacked. We're staying on our side of the border and even if they're frogbrained enough to attack us, it won't just be us they're attacking but Thunderclan. And if Duskstar lets this go by... well that'll be bad. But we should be safe here, and I'll protect you." With that he stretched his leg a bit, feeling the obvious stiffness in it, something he'd been struggling with a lot more lately. Then he let out a spluttering laugh at Myrtlepaw's comment. "They smell like dead fish... Because they eat dead fish. And they catch dead fish. So they're practically dead fish anyway."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 16th, 2020, 01:48 PM
bruh head

Mossflower has trotted here from camp. Flamepaw following at her side the whole time. Once the pair of mollies had got there, she nodded to the border. “As you can see,” The ThunderClan cat meowed. “The border with RiverClan.” She tried to ignore the strong scent of RiverClan that was on the other side. “They’re also the easiest clan to recognize based on smell. They always smell like fish.” Mossflower added. While she was talking, she was listening and softly sniffing the air to see if she could find any prey. She wasn’t trying to go hunting with her apprentice right now, but it was never a bad time to bring prey back to the clan. However, she couldn’t smell or hear nothing. All she could hear was the wind stirring the trees above and all she could smell was the strong scent of the two clans that was present at the border.

@Flowstream
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar had decided to take a walk through the territory to clear his mind. Get away from things for a moment.

Breathe a little.

But as he neared the border with ThunderClan and gazed at the small saplings on the other side, there was something.. itching at him..

Was it the river?

Looking down at it, the water levels seemed normal-- deep and well flowing as it had always been, but there was a quiet, creeping paranoia that it wouldn't last. That the water would vanish and go away just like Fawn, and Frost, and Leopard, and Eagle, and---

And he couldn't handle that. He knew floods had been frequent in the past but what if the opposite happened? What if the Clans... ran out of water?

... Lionstar needed to make sure that wouldn't happen, not to RiverClan! .. He needed to make a plan, the best plan, to ensure their prosperity. After marking the border, he headed back to camp quickly.

He had an idea... now he just needed it implemented.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 16th, 2020, 02:34 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Flamepaw scrunched up her nose. "Yuck! Riverclan smells so strange!" The smell of fish was very... distinct. And she didn't like it. "I'll never forget that scent," she added with a murmur of disgust. Before they could move on, Flamepaw stared at the area, memorizing it just in case.
@aleka!

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; May 16th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:11 AM
fae/she/they

🟊 @Arie 🟊
{ Myrtletraining }

Myrtlepaw listened to Ploverspot's answers intently, hoping to at least understand about some of the things he asked of. The mention of Shadowclan made him shudder a bit, but that feeling soon drifted away as the warrior promised he would protect him. It was already thought to be that way in his mind... but hearing it out loud was doubly reassuring. It all seemed to be quite understandable up until the fish part... those cats actually ate fish? Myrtlepaw felt his nose scrunch, the mere smell of fish was enough to make him gag, and yet these cats just had it all the time? Absolutely strange. Myrtlepaw meowed to Ploverspot questioningly. "But... why would... they.... eat fish... when... there... is... perfectly good food... on the land? It... seems... foolish... to me..."
Myrtlepaw's question was soon forgotten in his own mind though, as he was suddenly aware of something else. Ears perked, they searched for the source of the noise... a soft, bubbling flow which was oh-so soothing for the young apprentice. Taking a few quiet steps towards the noise, his russet fur was oddly calm, even venturing away from Ploverspot. The noise was just very peaceful... but would quickly lead to him getting soaked if he didn't stop walking soon.

Last edited by chaton; May 17th, 2020 at 05:12 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 02:09 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @chaton --

Being a bit caught up contemplating Myrtlepaw's question, Ploverspot had not noticed the apprentice walking close to the edge of the bank and close to the territory line. Quickly walking over the grey tom nudged Myrtlepaw away from there and sighed. "Ain't gonna go near the water Myrtle. Didn't you hear the rushing of the stream?" He couldn't very well ask the apprentice if they didn't see it... Since his beloved adoptive son no longer was capable of seeing after that one damned hunting accident with the squirrel. Now standing on the left side of Myrtlepaw, with his own body pressed against Myrtle's russet fur, now watching the stream and making sure the apprentice would not go plashing into the water. "They eat fish... because the river is full of them, and they're nowhere agile or fast enough to chase anything that goes on land." That was what he'd learned at least, from his time talking with Riverclan warriors at many many gatherings throughout the seasons. "There is a reason why they're mostly uncontested in regards to food sources, but they're also extremely dependent on the river. And so.... was anything to happen to it, it would result in a mass starvation for the clan, as most don't know how to exactly hunt well on land."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 18th, 2020, 11:11 AM
this night is sparkling

Skyripple watched as a squirel crossed the border. @Mumble @SparrrowSoar
being this young is art