Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 08:00 AM
Micanomancy's Cats!
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:51 AM
Turtlepaw's Training...
by paris
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:49 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:43 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:42 AM

Old April 21st, 2019, 11:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@GLaDOS
___

Oakflame padded into the nursery, he was soaking wet still. As it had still been raining, and he was coveree in scratches, it was all Crookedtails fault too. He'd provoked oak. He grinned as he saw his sister, his eyes softening. She was going to have kits! Hurrying over to her nest, he sat down. "You never told me you were pregnant!" he grinned, flicking his tail. "What are you going to name them?" he asked warmly, interest clear in his tone as he spoke his words. He felt a ripple of excitement go through his pelt, ending at his pads which were now prickling.
A question was on his mind. "Who's your mate?" He inquired softly. Oakflame wanted to know the tom who was going to be a father, of oaks kin! A purr came from his throat, rumbling from deep within his chest.
Whisperingflower scented her brother who just walked into the nursery, a purr rose from her throat. She had forgotten to tell him she was impregnate, but she thought he would have noticed these past few moons. "I'm waiting for them to be born first Oakflame.", she purred back. Whisperingflower frowned when he mentioned a mate. "I have no mate. The father is a rogue by the name of Razor. He doesn't want anything to do with them.", Whisperingflower added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight smiled, remembering his morning trip. "Well, a turtle nearly snapped my paw off, and I fell into the river, but I managed to get a couple catches" He grinned, chuckling slightly. "When you 're ready, we can go all over the territory and hunt for days" He mewed wistfully, purring affectionately.
Moonriselight nodded, "Those turtles are tricky aren't they?", she teased, letting out a murrow of laughter. The queen stood up for a moment and stretched her legs. She liked the idea of going out to hunt after the kits are born. "Yeah, but I'm willing to wait.", Moonriselight meowed. She felt something kick her from the inside, causing pain in her belly. She winced in pain.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:09 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Whisperingflower scented her brother who just walked into the nursery, a purr rose from her throat. She had forgotten to tell him she was impregnate, but she thought he would have noticed these past few moons. "I'm waiting for them to be born first Oakflame.", she purred back. Whisperingflower frowned when he mentioned a mate. "I have no mate. The father is a rogue by the name of Razor. He doesn't want anything to do with them.", Whisperingflower added.
Oakflame felt a pang of worry shoot through him, hitting his heart. A rogue got his sister pregnant, and didn't even want to see the kits? Even once? "Whisp," he started, saying his nickname he gave the molly, "A rogue got you pregnant?" He asked with concern. It made his slightly agitated that this tom, Razor, wanted nothing to do with his own kits. He flicked his tail, shaking his head as he moved to a lighter topic. "I'm gonna have nieces and nephews...'' he whispered with a warm smile. "I'm sure they'll become great warriors, Whisp. Maybe even deputy, medicine cat, or leader!" he exclaimed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 22nd, 2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:

Oakflame felt a pang of worry shoot through him, hitting his heart. A rogue got his sister pregnant, and didn't even want to see the kits? Even once? "Whisp," he started, saying his nickname he gave the molly, "A rogue got you pregnant?" He asked with concern. It made his slightly agitated that this tom, Razor, wanted nothing to do with his own kits. He flicked his tail, shaking his head as he moved to a lighter topic. "I'm gonna have nieces and nephews...'' he whispered with a warm smile. "I'm sure they'll become great warriors, Whisp. Maybe even deputy, medicine cat, or leader!" he exclaimed.
Whisperingflower nodded, feeling ashamed. "Yeah. It was a stupid mistake, but I'm going to love them more to make up for their father's absence.", she replied. The molly shouldn't feel ashamed, but she did. The queen let out a smile when he changed the subject. "I could only dream that one will be one of those.", Whisperingflower meowed.

Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Moonriselight nodded, "Those turtles are tricky aren't they?", she teased, letting out a murrow of laughter. The queen stood up for a moment and stretched her legs. She liked the idea of going out to hunt after the kits are born. "Yeah, but I'm willing to wait.", Moonriselight meowed. She felt something kick her from the inside, causing pain in her belly. She winced in pain.
Spiritflight chuckled with her. It was these moments he loved, though he wished she could go outside with him. "Of course. When you wait, it'll be much more exciting" He mewed, smiling. At Moonriselight's wince, he tensed and jumped up. What's happening?! His fur stood on end, eyes wide. " Are they coming?! " He cried.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:52 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

a
Quote:

Whisperingflower nodded, feeling ashamed. "Yeah. It was a stupid mistake, but I'm going to love them more to make up for their father's absence.", she replied. The molly shouldn't feel ashamed, but she did. The queen let out a smile when he changed the subject. "I could only dream that one will be one of those.", Whisperingflower meowed.
Oakflame gave a light hearted purr. "I'm sure one of them will. And they'll be great at it." the brown warrior meowed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight chuckled with her. It was these moments he loved, though he wished she could go outside with him. "Of course. When you wait, it'll be much more exciting" He mewed, smiling. At Moonriselight's wince, he tensed and jumped up. What's happening?! His fur stood on end, eyes wide. " Are they coming?! " He cried.
Moonriselight didn't understand what was happening. She looked up him with hope in her eyes. "I don't know.", she meowed. She closed her eyes as her body let out a shake of pain. The molly laid her head down to see if it eould work, but it didn't.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Moonriselight didn't understand what was happening. She looked up him with hope in her eyes. "I don't know.", she meowed. She closed her eyes as her body let out a shake of pain. The molly laid her head down to see if it eould work, but it didn't.
Oh no! His mind raced with thoughts of panic, joy, and confusion. "Should I get the medicine cat?" He asked gently, trying but failing to hide the panic in his voice. He had no idea what to do. He just hoped she would be alright. He nuzzled his mates head and have a reassuring purr.

(If Moonrise is giving birth, can you sent a healing request to the RC medicine cat for it? 'til the med. accepts, she will have to wait...)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 25th, 2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
a
Oakflame gave a light hearted purr. "I'm sure one of them will. And they'll be great at it." the brown warrior meowed.
Whisperingflower smiled and purred herself. "Yeah. If any of them are like me they'll be the sweetest kits they can be.", she meowed.

Old April 30th, 2019, 10:22 AM

~ @ItsATryp |@PhantomSpecter; | @hope | @Socks | @Airabelle | @Vulture ~
(We'll age them up a moon here)

Whisperingflower was asleep in her nest, laying beside a couple of her kits that hadn't woke up and she looked up to see two already up and playing. The queen gave the four sleeping kits licks on the head to wake them up. "Come on little ones its time to wake up.", she meowed with her usual gentle voice.

Last edited by Madelaine; April 30th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.