Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:27 PM

Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye laughed, realizing she had a point, while she wouldn't smell exactly like a ShadowClan cat, she would smell pretty close to one after training with her. He didn't want to think of what would happen if she was attacked, trying not to flinch as ideas came to his mind, each more horrible than the one before it. Forcing himself to clear his head as he felt her tail on his chest, he watched the she cat, waiting to see if she would make the mistakes other apprentices often made, smiling the whole time.

Goldeneye watched with approval and excitement in his eyes, smiling still. She didn't move her tail at all, and she landed straight on the prey as well! He knew that wouldn't always be how it was, especially if she ever tried to hunt birds, but still, at least she was accurate. He was about to say good job, before he got pounced on, once again scared for a moment, before smiling as he heard the she cat. "Yes! You did wonderfully!" He mewed happily, meeting Bella's gaze with just as much happiness, filled with so much pride and happiness because of this she-cat, forgetting almost everything for the current moment, as only Bella really seemed to matter right now.
Bella smiled down at the tom, she had seen his scared look at first, but what in the world was she thinking, she wouldn't hurt him even if she was forced to do so, though, realising that the sun was pretty much down at this point, she knew she had to leave, and then a battle started in her head. Do it, or who knows if he's going to take someone else- Don't! What if he has someome?! Though, why did she always have to listen to herself, she shrugged it away and leaned closed to Goldeneye, her gaze meeting his for a few seconds, before closing the space remaining between their muzzles, this was some sort of kiss, her soft chest pressed against the tom's one.

As the calico pulled back, she quickly got off of him and waited for him to get up, maybe he would be shocked, it would be a natural reaction too,
sitting down and gazing at him, she felt as if she had lifted a weight off of her shoulders. "Tomorrow at sunhigh? Here?" She asked in that ever so charming voice that she had, she would miss him, even if it was only for the night, she would probably dream about what had just happened, and she didn't acre at all what others would think, if she had a crush, she HAD a crush and it wasn't for others to choose someone for her, like her parents had chosen her home back then, her tail twitched as she gazed at the tom,
still a bit nervous about his reaction.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Actually, yeah! There's tons deeper in the forest, but i'd better get this to camp first. Catch you later!" Bumbleleap mewed, rushing off with his prey.
Flarewind dipped his head and walked towards the area with cool shades from the trees above. He sat down and felt a breeze go through his dark ginger fur.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella smiled down at the tom, she had seen his scared look at first, but what in the world was she thinking, she wouldn't hurt him even if she was forced to do so, though, realising that the sun was pretty much down at this point, she knew she had to leave, and then a battle started in her head. Do it, or who knows if he's going to take someone else- Don't! What if he has someome?! Though, why did she always have to listen to herself, she shrugged it away and leaned closed to Goldeneye, her gaze meeting his for a few seconds, before closing the space remaining between their muzzles, this was some sort of kiss, her soft chest pressed against the tom's one.

As the calico pulled back, she quickly got off of him and waited for him to get up, maybe he would be shocked, it would be a natural reaction too,
sitting down and gazing at him, she felt as if she had lifted a weight off of her shoulders. "Tomorrow at sunhigh? Here?" She asked in that ever so charming voice that she had, she would miss him, even if it was only for the night, she would probably dream about what had just happened, and she didn't acre at all what others would think, if she had a crush, she HAD a crush and it wasn't for others to choose someone for her, like her parents had chosen her home back then, her tail twitched as she gazed at the tom,
still a bit nervous about his reaction.
Goldeneye was frozen in surprise for a few heartbeats, his pelt growing hot, if he had expected anything, it was not that, but still...he felt fine doing it. Maybe he shouldn't have, but he did, getting up, his fur still hot, smiling awkwardly now, happy, though honestly, he was just as stunned as he was shocked. So she did feel the same way. That made him feel wonderful, his smile forming into one that felt almost stupid to him. He didn't know if what he was doing was wrong, but it felt so right for him, still smiling towards the she-cat.

"Sure," he said, nodding, "Actually, would a little later work for you?" He asked, the deputy knowing that his morning might be busy, and he needed to make time for his clan and for Bella. Since he had already been away from ShadowClan for awhile, he felt like he owed something to it. He was going to miss her, but he would see her again, he would make sure of it, and, eventually, Bella could join ShadowClan, and then they could see each other more often, and that would be even better, glancing up at the sky for a moment, seeing the first warriors of starclan coming out, making him smile even more, looking back at Bella, he really was going to miss her, not knowing what to say now as he stood there, still blushing a little bit.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
Flarewind dipped his head and walked towards the area with cool shades from the trees above. He sat down and felt a breeze go through his dark ginger fur.
Bumbleleap set his prey down, wandering back into the forest and spotting Flarewind, approaching. He sat silently next to him, a small smile on his face.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was frozen in surprise for a few heartbeats, his pelt growing hot, if he had expected anything, it was not that, but still...he felt fine doing it. Maybe he shouldn't have, but he did, getting up, his fur still hot, smiling awkwardly now, happy, though honestly, he was just as stunned as he was shocked. So she did feel the same way. That made him feel wonderful, his smile forming into one that felt almost stupid to him. He didn't know if what he was doing was wrong, but it felt so right for him, still smiling towards the she-cat.

"Sure," he said, nodding, "Actually, would a little later work for you?" He asked, the deputy knowing that his morning might be busy, and he needed to make time for his clan and for Bella. Since he had already been away from ShadowClan for awhile, he felt like he owed something to it. He was going to miss her, but he would see her again, he would make sure of it, and, eventually, Bella could join ShadowClan, and then they could see each other more often, and that would be even better, glancing up at the sky for a moment, seeing the first warriors of starclan coming out, making him smile even more, looking back at Bella, he really was going to miss her, not knowing what to say now as he stood there, still blushing a little bit.
Yet again, the pretty calico broke into laughter as he smiled, why did he look so funny whenever he gave this awkward smile, she saw his shocked look, but knew he didn't hate it, after all, she did like the tom a lot more than an apprentice ever should like her mentor, and she had proved her point with that kiss. She made her way closer to the tom again, her gaze not leaving his as she gave a nod. "Of course, I'll be here whenever you want me to!" Bella purred, her tail tickling his chin.

Gazing at him with her breathtaking yellow hues, she couldn't resist and nuzzled him. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow." She admitted, their training session today had been quite short, but she had met him when the sun was already going down, so it couldn't have gone any longer, she was pressed against him by now, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the tom's warmth for a bit, she would remember this scent more than any in the whole forest and finally, looking up at him with adoration, she kissed his chin and separated herself from him, looking over her shoulder and waving at him with her tail. "See you tomorrow, Goldeneye!" She called before she started heading out of the territory to find a place to sleep for the night.

(Timeskip after your next post?)

Last edited by Gone; May 22nd, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Yet again, the pretty calico broke into laughter as he smiled, why did he look so funny whenever he gave this awkward smile, she saw his shocked look, but knew he didn't hate it, after all, she did like the tom a lot more than an apprentice ever should like her mentor, and she had proved her point with that kiss. She made her way closer to the tom again, her gaze not leaving his as she gave a nod. "Of course, I'll be here whenever you want me to!" Bella purred, her tail tickling his chin.

Gazing at him with her breathtaking yellow hues, she couldn't resist and nuzzled him. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow." She admitted, their training session today had been quite short, but she had met him when the sun was already going down, so it couldn't have gone any longer, she was pressed against him by now, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the tom's warmth for a bit, she would remember this scent more than any in the whole forest and finally, looking up at him with adoration, she kissed his chin and separated herself from him, looking over her shoulder and waving at him with her tail. "See you tomorrow, Goldeneye!" She called before she started heading out of the territory to find a place to sleep for the night.

(Timeskip after your next post?)
(( Sure ^_^ ))
Goldeneye smiled, just nodding, he knew he was going to arrive at the little clearing the next day much earlier, once he had finished his Deputy duties, whatever those were. He was happy, and he knew why, but he didn't really want to admit it, just smiling the whole time, Golden and green eyes lit up with happiness. He loved spending time with her, he was just happier, maybe this little walk had helped, and if it did, he was happy, well, he would be happy either way, but still. He didn't know how to juggle any of this very well, not yet, though he guessed he would learn, just as Bella would learn he supposed.

He watched sadly as the she-cat left, looking at the stars for a moment, the day had been a lot, he had to admit that. He knew he might have to get used to that, as maybe it just came with being deputy, his golden eye and his green eye reflecting the stars a bit. The Warriors of Starclan, past deputies, past leaders, past medicine cats, past normal cats that helped their clan, past kits and apprentices, all there, up in the sky. He had a habit of thinking about things like this, and honestly, it just made him aware of how small he really was, as much as he didn't like that. He finally decided to get up, walking back to ShadowClan camp, hating each step farther and farther away from Bella, though he awkwardly lived with it, watching his paws quietly as he padded back to his home.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Bumbleleap set his prey down, wandering back into the forest and spotting Flarewind, approaching. He sat silently next to him, a small smile on his face.
Flarewind looked at Bumbleleap with his ears pricked for anything that may disturb them. "I always come here to think and keep cool. There's just too many kits in camp that I keep stepping on."He meowed.

Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Flarewind looked at Bumbleleap with his ears pricked for anything that may disturb them. "I always come here to think and keep cool. There's just too many kits in camp that I keep stepping on."He meowed.
Bumbleleap nodded in agreement. "I love them, but they.. get in the way." He responded, ears slightly pulling back.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 07:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Bumbleleap nodded in agreement. "I love them, but they.. get in the way." He responded, ears slightly pulling back.
"I don't hate them either. I stepped on one the other day and it's mother snapped at me," He meowed "Their sweet, but do something wrong you get into trouble."

Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"I don't hate them either. I stepped on one the other day and it's mother snapped at me," He meowed "Their sweet, but do something wrong you get into trouble."
"They'll be easier to avoid when they're apprentices, unfortunately, that's not until they reach 6 moons." He mewed, his eyes glittering with humor.