Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM

Old October 22nd, 2023, 01:32 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post
Medicine cat: Cedarstorm. Medicine den, lower floors

Cedarstorm finished up tending to the others wounds. He kinda just stood there for a few moments, silent and looking down at his new leader as he laid in the nest.

Nothing he could say would sit comfortably in the den but the silence wasnt much better. Bleakstar probably blames him for Archstars death.

He decides to speak up, the silence in the den feeling more and more unsettling by the second.

"I only did what i had to. Don't follow his footsteps, if he was worthy to follow we wouldn't be here." His tone was almost unreadable but a hint of questioning was there, but what was he questioning of his littermate

( @Spirit_life_yt cedarstorm is back at medden, Bleakstar is also here )
Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

Bleakstar couldn't meet Cedarstorm's eyes as he spoke to him, swallowing nervously. He shouldn't be, but he was scared - he should be angry; terribly angry for what his brother did, forcing Archstar to Trial, but... He wasn't.

All he could feel was fear.

He inclined his head forward, acknowledging the medicine cat's words. It felt like he was back at the top of Tallspine, Naturalia staring at him. Watching him.

He understood what Archstar meant, now, about the Trial.

The pressure was smothering.

Bleakstar kept his muzzle deliberately turned to face the wall, away from Cedarstorm.

When he spoke, his voice was quiet, sounding almost defeated-like. "I won't... Make the same mistakes again." The stump of his half-tail twitched as he lay there, feeling for all the Sky as if any wrong move here, in front of his brother, would end him.

| SPARROWPAW |
| MEDICINE DEN |

Sparrowpaw had just entered the medicine den, the brown tabby [looked around for a moment before seeing her mentor cederstorm and bleakstar, she walked over peacefully not wishing to interrupt the 2 talking. She yawned before sitting down near her mentor and the leader, her yellow hues watching her mentor and bleakstar carefully, taking everything she can learn into thought.

*wow quite a injury He has from the sky trial, do I have to take a trial to?* she thought as she watched them speak"Is there anything I can do to help cederstorm?" she asked gently flicking her tail slightly.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 22nd, 2023, 05:38 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day

Quote:

Bleakstar couldn't meet Cedarstorm's eyes as he spoke to him, swallowing nervously. He shouldn't be, but he was scared - he should be angry; terribly angry for what his brother did, forcing Archstar to Trial, but... He wasn't.

All he could feel was fear.

He inclined his head forward, acknowledging the medicine cat's words. It felt like he was back at the top of Tallspine, Naturalia staring at him. Watching him.

He understood what Archstar meant, now, about the Trial.

The pressure was smothering.

Bleakstar kept his muzzle deliberately turned to face the wall, away from Cedarstorm.

When he spoke, his voice was quiet, sounding almost defeated-like. "I won't... Make the same mistakes again." The stump of his half-tail twitched as he lay there, feeling for all the Sky as if any wrong move here, in front of his brother, would end him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

| SPARROWPAW |
| MEDICINE DEN |

Sparrowpaw had just entered the medicine den, the brown tabby [looked around for a moment before seeing her mentor cederstorm and bleakstar, she walked over peacefully not wishing to interrupt the 2 talking. She yawned before sitting down near her mentor and the leader, her yellow hues watching her mentor and bleakstar carefully, taking everything she can learn into thought.

*wow quite a injury He has from the sky trial, do I have to take a trial to?* she thought as she watched them speak"Is there anything I can do to help cederstorm?" she asked gently flicking her tail slightly.

Cedarstorm carefully watched the leader that was facing away from him for a moment longer before nodding

"Let's hope you don't. For the sake of the clan, we can't afford it."

He turned, nodding at Sparrowpaw, acknowledging their entrance.

"Either get some rest or go start the ceremonies. You should be able to walk without making those wounds worse now, so long as you don't start running and jumping around, take the steps carefully. I don't suggest sleeping all the way up in your den until you're healed more. I'm sure theres a spare den down here or with one of the caretakers on the middle levels."

He fully faced his apprentice now, letting Bleakstar make his choice.

"Over the next few days you can help me check on his wounds and ill teach you how to reapply anything that dries or rubs out. As for right now, if you could, get some new moss to replace the nests with. These ones are starting to dry out. Thank you Sparrowpaw"

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old October 22nd, 2023, 06:48 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:

Cedarstorm carefully watched the leader that was facing away from him for a moment longer before nodding

"Either get some rest or go start the ceremonies. You should be able to walk without making those wounds worse now, so long as you don't start running and jumping around, take the steps carefully. I don't suggest sleeping all the way up in your den until you're healed more. I'm sure theres a spare den down here or with one of the caretakers on the middle levels."

"Over the next few days you can help me check on his wounds and ill teach you how to reapply anything that dries or rubs out. As for right now, if you could, get some new moss to replace the nests with. These ones are starting to dry out. Thank you Sparrowpaw"

The light brown cat watched the interaction, still avoiding Cedarstorm's face, and eyed the apprentice as they spoke. Seeing that his input wasn't needed, he laid down, resting his head against his paws in a relaxed fashion.

He couldn't say he was pleased at being confined down here for the foreseeable future, but he could find no fault in his brother's words either.

It was always more uncomfortable down here, closer to the Bloodlake - it always unnerved him, no matter how many times the old medicine cat had told him to respect it, as a sign of Naturalia's Wrath. Hollowgale had brought him down there often, citing his deputyship as due cause. He hated that cat.

With no more interruptions, Bleakstar fell into slumber, dead asleep as soon as he let himself go.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old October 22nd, 2023, 09:21 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:

|SPARROWPAW|
|MED DEN|

Sparrowpaw Stretched for a moment as she listened to the 2 speak, the molly patiently waitedfor instructions as she looked at bleakstar, her thoughts still thinking about the sky trial still wondering if she has to do it when she becomes the medicine cat. her distant thought was soon broken as her attention went to her mentor,Cederstorm. The tabby perked and listened to the instructions carefully, A simple nod from her was it to make her snap into duty, moss, the molly stood up and went towards the exit of the den wondering where she could find moss.

|SPARROWPAW|
|THE SPIRE|

Once exiting the den the molly quickly went into action and looked for moss on the walls, her eyes scanning at every moss she finds. The young apprentice grabbed as much moss as she could before returning to the medicine den.

|MED DEN|

She padded into the medicine den with a mouthful of moss, her eyes looking to the dried nests. A smile sneaked up on her as she padded over to the dried up moss and began replacing them, she made sure that the moss were cozy so that anyone that comes in will feel relaxed and welcomed. Once done she took the old moss And made them into a small pile then she grabbed then went over to Cederstorm"I finished replacing with the moss nest is their anything else i can do after i throw these dried moss out?" she asked her mentor with a smile.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 23rd, 2023, 06:40 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

~~Vine~~

Vine waited until Blushedsunset comes back. She smiled and followed. "Thank you. I am greatly appreciated." She stepped into her new home.
HUNTER, Dogear: middle floors, warrior dens

Dogear rolled over in the dens, blinking awake as he stared at the roof of the den. He could've sworn he was meant to be doing something. The cold of leaf-bare made him frown, and he squirmed into the drying moss beneath him, ignoring the way the dead plants itched at back.

He noticed that it was strangely bright out. Odd, for sunup. It took a moment of pure silence, no thoughts running through his head, before he noticed that it was, in fact, not sunup.

Ah. He was suddenly reluctant to get up.

Once the silver cat had finally dragged himself out of the nest, he exited the hunters dens. Outside, he scented an odd cat, smelling nothing like the cats on any of the floors that he knew.

One of his ears flopped to the side as he tilted it towards the other dens in curiosity.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

Old October 23rd, 2023, 06:42 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
HUNTER, Dogear: middle floors, warrior dens

Dogear rolled over in the dens, blinking awake as he stared at the roof of the den. He could've sworn he was meant to be doing something. The cold of leaf-bare made him frown, and he squirmed into the drying moss beneath him, ignoring the way the dead plants itched at back.

He noticed that it was strangely bright out. Odd, for sunup. It took a moment of pure silence, no thoughts running through his head, before he noticed that it was, in fact, not sunup.

Ah. He was suddenly reluctant to get up.

Once the silver cat had finally dragged himself out of the nest, he exited the hunters dens. Outside, he scented an odd cat, smelling nothing like the cats on any of the floors that he knew.

One of his ears flopped to the side as he tilted it towards the other dens in curiosity.
*Vine was making herself comfortable in a new nest*
Old October 23rd, 2023, 06:58 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine was making herself comfortable in a new nest*
HUNTER, Dogear: middle floors

Dogear could hear the faint sounds of some cat kneading at their nest, and brightened, gleeful that he wasn't actually the only cat who had been an utter useless feline today.

They grimaced as they remembered being scolded by the middle commander over their lacking demeanour. Dogear had argued back that he had very much completed his Trial, and that must mean that the Sky and the Sun approve of his sleeping in, but they had just let him go, seeming oddly defeated. They always had this long-suffering look on their face - the silver cat assumed that they were tired.

He bounced over to the den he could hear the sounds in, excited to see who had skipped dawn hunting with him, and bounded into the den.

Last edited by endlesshax; October 23rd, 2023 at 07:03 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 07:10 PM
error in the code

Quote:
HUNTER, Dogear: middle floors

Dogear could hear the faint sounds of some cat kneading at their nest, and brightened, gleeful that he wasn't actually the only cat who had been an utter useless feline today.

They grimaced as they remembered being scolded by the middle commander over their lacking demeanour. Dogear had argued back that he had very much completed his Trial, and that must mean that the Sky and the Sun approve of his sleeping in, but they had just let him go, seeming oddly defeated. They always had this long-suffering look on their face - the silver cat assumed that they were tired.

He bounced over to the den he could hear the sounds in, excited to see who had skipped dawn hunting with him, and bounded into the den.
*Vine held her tail around her swollen midsection, looking at the new cat as he entered, nervous*
Old October 23rd, 2023, 07:19 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine held her tail around her swollen midsection, looking at the new cat as he entered, nervous*
HUNTER, Dogear: queens dens

After entering the den, he froze, previous thoughts immediately dashed from his head as he realised that there was actually a queen in the den, not having expected it due to the sickness.

He continued standing there awkwardly as he processed the surprise, face stuck in a nervous smile, oblivious to the she-cat's anxiety. The hunter sweat nervously, before meowing a short "Uhhh."

Dogear really should have gone hunting today, instead of bothering a queen. He was absolutely getting yelled at by a caretaker later.

Old October 23rd, 2023, 07:22 PM
error in the code

Quote:
HUNTER, Dogear: queens dens

After entering the den, he froze, previous thoughts immediately dashed from his head as he realised that there was actually a queen in the den, not having expected it due to the sickness.

He continued standing there awkwardly as he processed the surprise, face stuck in a nervous smile, oblivious to the she-cat's anxiety. The hunter sweat nervously, before meowing a short "Uhhh."

Dogear really should have gone hunting today, instead of bothering a queen. He was absolutely getting yelled at by a caretaker later.
*Vine slowly laid down*

"Um... Hi? Can I help you? I-I'm sorry, is this your nest? I'll move."

*She stands up slowly and moved to a different nest*