Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old December 26th, 2023, 06:44 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Exclamation [JSAB- BASED] Shapeclan and Beatclan Signups

In the distant land of Paradise live 2 clans- Shapeclan, a group of cats living their lives under the rule of two mystical ancestral clans- Heroclan, the equivalent of Starclan and Corruptedclan, the equivalent of The Dark Forest; and Beatclan, who intend to corrupt and control the world, starting by taking the Tree of Life- the source of all of Paradise's power.

Shapeclan have a large chunk of the land around the place, and their camp is near the Tree of Life. They have 4 leaders- the Caretakers, known as Cubeclaw(Ice) , Burningiris(Fire) , Pentapelt(Air) and Pyraheart(Earth). They have 4 medics- one for each elemental group accordingly(Fire, Ice, Earth, Air)

half of Paradise is theirs, a pink and black mess of danger and despair. Their camp is near a massive tower belonging to the leader of Beatclan- Songdub. The second-in-command is Lycanthropyhead.

If a Beatclan warrior lands a heavy enough blow, it can cause a splodge of pink that slowly starts to cover and control the victim. However, if a Shapeclan cat manages to successfully hit a Beatclan warrior hard enough they can 'purify' the Beatclan warrior, who becomes a Shapeclan cat.

Cats start off as kits, who are given a simple name at birth- a random term (name from The Pink Corruption or JSAB) or a decent prefix. They stay that way until apprenticeship when they become [name]ghost.then as a warrior they pick their suffix of choice. Leaders keep their name even as leaders, however deputies become [name]strike. It changes back at leadership.

Kits must be 6 moons to rank up, apprentices 12 and warriors must be at least 24 moons to be picked as a deputy. Elders need to be 48 moons or older.

same with kits starting off as, well, kits, but they're different as Kings lead and only one exists. The deputy keeps their name. Apprentices are given the suffix Haunt and Warriors are made more powerful.

Led by the spirit of a cat known as Barracudaheart, these cats are a fierce set of ghosts waiting to take any apprentice or kit that ventures near the cavern Songdub had been sealed in before his clan came to be.

Heroclan has 4 leaders- Cyantail, Citrensoul, Greenheart and Goldmind. They are the equivalent of Starclan, and every year, a new soul is reincarnated as a Shapeclan cat labelled a Hero. They are powerful cats capable of using magic and elemental powers to 'purify' a Beatclan warrior without needing to risk getting hit. If they are hurt, it is a normal hurt unlike if they're a normal shape. If they die, they go back to Heroclan and are reincarnated/ressurected as a normal Shapeclan cat.

Allegiances

Caretakers/Leaders: Cubeclaw, Burningiris, Pentapelt, Pyraheart(all @Cubeisdagoat)
Deputies: Cubeclaw's deputy- Burningiris' deputy: pentapelt's deputy- Pyraheart's deputy-
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:

Leader(king):Songdub @Cubeisdagoat)
Deputy: Lycanthropyhead @Cubeisdagoat
Warriors:
Queens:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Elders:

Y'all can decide who's in Heroclan or Corruptedclan but I'm @Cubeisdagoat is) the leaders of both areas.

Name:
Element(only for Shapeclan):
Clan:
Backstory:
Requests:
Known Magic:
Appearancecan be any colors but natural (red, pink, yellow, green, that sort of stuff. SHAPECLAN CATS CANNOT BE PINK, AND BEATCLAN CATS MUST BE PINK))
Personality:
Other:
Mention me @Cubeisdagoat

Shapeclan Territory:https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=75455
Beatclan Territory:https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=75456

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 26th, 2023 at 07:13 AM.