Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:15 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:10 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:09 PM
Paying for art!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:09 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:01 PM

Old Today, 07:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active

Even as the healer waited for the ShadowClan leader to give the order as they were lead to their destination, it seemed the chew toy had taken it upon himself to take complete control of their little patrol. The spotted molly couldn't help but quirk a silent brow at this, deciding not to comment even as he chose a ShadowClan cat to substitute the WindClanner who had failed to so much as show her face before the battle's start. She honestly did not understand Bearpelt. It would have been much simpler to stay at home than pretend to be devoted to fighting the minks alongside ShadowClan. Then again, this laziness was about on point with WindClan as a whole as Hawkfur's sudden knack for leadership. WindClan did like to hear the sound of their own voice, and they certainly enjoyed commanding at any possible moment. She could remember many a moment like this, she simply hadn't assumed as much from the normally quieter tom. Perhaps the new title had gone to his head already. Little things like a change in rank seemed to be all the rage among some cats if she could recall correctly.

Iceclaw approached their merry little band, and Lightningstorm frowned mildly. Hawkbite's choice of words for the tom had been... interesting, to say the least. She assumed he hadn't realized the tom was blind, it wasn't exactly like she expected any one WindClanner to be especially aware of any one ShadowClanner, although it did merit some level of unease from the healer. Why assign a cat he knew so little of? Did he not consider the runners to be especially important? Or did he prefer to have cats he trusted in the battlefield alongside him, relegating those he deemed untrustworthy to her instead? The lithe calico knew she was letting her paranoia get the better of her, and yet the knowledge did little to quell her doubts as she narrowed her eyes lightly but divulged no more than needed.

Turning her gaze towards the battle as the fight begun in earnest, the molly twitched an ear, hearing her former mentor speak to the tom he had been assigned to be rescue partners with. As usual, his words were blunt but they had a point. She didn't need her fetchers to be at risk of injury due to not being able to properly work together. Yet another reason she had found it so odd a ShadowClanner of all cats had been chosen, especially when WindClan outnumbered them greatly. It was instantly clear, however, that Iceclaw was not pleased with this partnership for whatever reason, his voice gruff and laced with irritation, earning little more than a bored side glance from the WindClan medic.

"If the job is too difficult for you, love, then I suggest you find a better use for your abilities. Cats' lives might depend on how quickly the both of you can get the injured out of danger and back to me. Mistakes and incompetence are not bloody well welcomed here. It's not us who will suffer the consequences, but those we are meant to serve, and I do not tolerate miscalculations when it comes to my job. Not when others might not survive them," she mewed, her voice lacking any vitriol, more matter-of-fact in tone as she turned her attention back to the battlefield, needing to make sure she could send her runners out for any cat that might be too injured to call out for help itself.

@taillow [Bravebird] | @Undertaker [Leechscar] | @Starphobia [Iceclaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 07:54 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull hissed and snarled as she and the mink rolled on the ground, biting and clawing relentlessly. She shoved it away with all her strength before descending upon the mink again, crashing her left paw onto its head. A sickening CRACK filled the air as her paw shattered the mink's skull. Stagskull caught a glimpse of Mistlewhisker before she came into view, tugging the second mink away and tossing it to the ground. "Not at all." She answered, her eyes too glimmering with bloodlust. It felt great to fight again.

Stagskull's eyes flickered to a mink charging for Mistlewhisker. She had been about to pounce on it when it crashed into Mistlewhisker's side. Stagskull held in a chuckle at how scared the mink had become. The molly stood up with her teeth bared as Mistlewhisker dragged the mink back. In a moment's notice, Stagskull leapt forward, her claws digging into the mink's eyes. She hooked her claws into it's head and slammed her paws down, sending the mink's head crashing into the ground below.

@Mica

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old Today, 08:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar barely noticed Crowtooth as she lashed out at another pair of minks. She did notice the pain in her leg lessen as the mink was knocked free. She'd thank the warrior later, he was busy helping Larkspring as she jumped to his aid. Another mink locked its jaw into a healing wound along her flank, causing her to hiss sharply in pain. She battered the pest away with a fierce swing of her paw, but she ended up losing a chunk of fur as it fled out of her sight.

While removing another mink from her shoulder, this time making sure to crush its neck between her fangs, she glanced around to keep an eye on the cats, uncaring whether they were ShadowClan or WindClan in the heat of battle. Twilightstar jerked to the right avoiding a flying mink coming for her neck again. Lynxshade was fighting alongside a mildly winded Palesong, doing well.

Twilightstar yelped, stopping her frantic surveying as a mink's claws ripped along her face. Her eye would have been mouse-fodder if it had been there. This is why she needed someone to cover her blindside! Turning her head, she caught the lengthy furry torso in between her mouth and bit down hard until the mink relinquished it hold with a screech. Twilightstar dropped the heavily injured mink and let it retreat, assuming it would die on its own.

Her tongue darted out to lap up the blood dripping down her face and went back to surveying. She was giving a little more breathing room as the number of their enemies slowly decreased. Hawkbite was fighting with one of the apprentices, Eggpaw. The WindClan leader was a little dizzy after that last fight. Dreamlight and Whisperingpaw were fighting near each other. There was Silverlark and Slytiger together. No one is dead or severely injured yet.

She was missing several cats but those that were here fought as fiercely as LionClan. She'd have to sing their praise later, it was right back into the battle. Each mink that was killed or chased off was a victory for the clan as far as she was concerned. The deep scratches on her face, the gash in her side, the bite on her leg, and her shoulder hurt terribly, but as she still had four working paws, she didn't see any reason to call it quit now.

Whisperingpaw wasn't hers, but Dreamlight couldn't help but peer at him proudly as he expertly took care of two of the minks. He fought as well as a warrior. It was certainly something any warrior would be proud of in any apprentice of their clan. She would have loved to praise the apprentice, but they were kinda in the middle of a battle.

The pudgy warrior dared forward and reared up on her hindlegs to thwack the mink that sprang at Whisperingpaw out of the air. She came down on her forepaws, stomping the mink underneath her, and heard a satisfying break as its spine broke. She was uncertain whether it was dead or not and wasn't going to bother checking right now. She was pouncing at another mink, already injured thankfully, and was about to bite its neck when she got a nip to her flank.

More annoyed than hurt, Dreamlight left that mink be and snapped her fangs at the small brown creature trying to scale her back. She dropped into a sideways roll and sprang back to her paws, shaking out her pelt, delighted to see she was free of mink. It's been so long since she's felt this alive. This was scary but kinda fun. Dreamlight's gaze drifted back toward Whisperingpaw to ensure the apprentice was keeping up.

@ChaosBringer. [Whisperingpaw]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Today, 08:26 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Warmsun Joined In With The Others In His Group, With Minks Charging Towards The Sleek Tom. He Glared And Rushed Towards Them... Those Rateating ShadowToads Might Think Twice About War If The Clans Got Into A Disagreement.... A Few Minks Swarmed Him, Biting Down On The Fit Cat, And Tearing At His Flesh. He Raised A Paw And Raked Claws Down The Largest One, As A Mink Tore Off A Good Bit Of Ear. Minks Screamed As Warmsun Began Tearing Them Off And Killing Them One By One, Until The Group Of Minks Attacking Him Were Dead. He Rushed Back Into The Chaos.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(151/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

With the voice screaming in his ears, all Whisperingpaw saw was red. He wanted to destroy every mink in the area to protect his clan. Whisperingpaw looked straight at Dreamlight, his muzzle caked with blood. Dreamlight had just shook off a mink from her back. In a flash of orange, the apprentice darted for the living mink who attacked the warrior, jumping onto its back and using his weight to drive it down. His claws hooked into its shoulders, making the vile creature scream. Whisperingpaw reared onto his hind legs and tossed the mink to the side, were it hit head-on into a rock. Oh, if Berryfrost could see him now. Breathing heavily with bloodlust and excitment, Whisperingpaw padded back to Dreamlight. "Are you ok?"
@Moonraven @Rose [Berryfrost mention]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; Today at 09:12 PM.