Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 05:27 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Burrpaw woke up and looked around, determining where he was. When he saw he was back in ShadowClan, he got up and stretched. He winced. The pain in his right paw was back, though dulled greatly. He yawned and xleaned up his nest, though not his fur, and sat so he could think over what had happened last night. He woke up in a dark, eerie place with a she-cat from ThunderClan named Moonwhisker. Then he found out the dark, eerie place was StarClan, and something had gone wrong! Next he was told the he and Moonwhisker were special cats, born to train in StarClan and be unstoppable, and that they trained with claws unsheathed! He wondered if Swiftfang would be proud of him. But something urged Burrpaw to keep this secret. He shook his head and stood up, padding outside to get rid of the soreness in his muscles from yesterday's practice.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:32 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Burrpaw's stomach growled as he left the apprentices den. He looked over at the fresh kill pile hungrily, then looked at the bare trees. Leaf-bare was coming, and the fresh-kill pile needed to be stocked up. He took a bird with him to a sunny spot and laid down, eating it sliwly and savoring every bite.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:47 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Eversong glared at him for a few silent moments. Everything in her body screamed at her not to let him go. He didn't deserve to be there when she found him. She was Silentpaw's parent, not Iceclaw. Just because he had come back for them didn't mean he deserved to be reintroduced to the family. He'd done nothing all his life for her or the kits, he'd leaved just days after the birth. The pain was still fresh in her heart as she stared at him. Every time she looked at him, smelled him, thought of him it tore her heart apart as hard as the day he left. All she wanted to do was break down in sobs, throw herself against him and love him again. As if she could somehow pretend he'd never left. But she knew better, she was way too terrified to open herself to anyone, even her children, to avoid another broken heart. She blinked a few times, trying to relieve herself from the burning of tears that glossed her eyes. Could she even emotionally support being around him for so long? She wasn't sure. Her green eyes hardened as she knew nothing she could do would stop him. Even if she said no he'd follow her, she was too weak to fight him away. She huffed and tried to gather herself. Through her emotionless daze, pain still came quickly and easily to her. "No, but I know you'll come anyways." Her voice was over the top flat to mask any pain she was feeling deep inside. "Don't speak a word to me." She said, and tried to locate the last wiff of Silentpaw as she headed into the territory. She had no other purpose in her life, so if her one kit that loved her or showed any sign of care to her constantly, despite Eversong's obnoxious behavior, was missing it was her job to find her.
As her emerald orbs seemed to scorch into him, the tom expected her to refuse his company and try to force him to stay back in camp while she went to search for their daughter. He had expected her to snap at him and remind him that he had left the family long ago was no longer considered a part of it. He observed her as he waited for an answer, ready to push the subject if rejected.

Iceclaw looked upset initially when she firmly stated 'no', and opened his mouth, preparing to fight to go along with her. Though he was quick to shut his maw once more when she added that he was most likely going to follow her anyway. The handsome tuxedo offered a curt nod as she told him to to talk to her. He would've said 'yes' but just decided to start their non-talking truce then. Good, together we have a better chance at finding Silentpaw! He thought, trying to be optimistic about their situation with their missing blind kit. But he stilled feared the worse for her.

The tom got to his paws and watched as Eversong headed out to search for her daughter's last trace. He silently followed her onto the territory, fur prickled as he wondered if they'd some across her corpse. No! The warrior furiously shook his head. no, don't think like that. Eversong says that Silentpaw could take care of herself, and she knows Silentpaw more than I do... so she'll be fine. He forced this thoughts to soothe his mind.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Echopaw made his way out of the Apprentices den to the fresh kill pile. He picked out a lizard and walked to sit at the entrance to the Apprentices den. He began to eat by himself quietly. He gulped down his favorite food and brushed his tongue through his sleek black bengel fur. He licked his paw and brushed it through his face fur with a slight feeling of loneliness.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick View Post
Echopaw made his way out of the Apprentices den to the fresh kill pile. He picked out a lizard and walked to sit at the entrance to the Apprentices den. He began to eat by himself quietly. He gulped down his favorite food and brushed his tongue through his sleek black bengel fur. He licked his paw and brushed it through his face fur with a slight feeling of loneliness.
Bluestream looked over at the apprentice and made her way over to him. "Want to go hunting?" asked the young warrior. She sat down next to Echopaw with a bit of sympathy for the Lonely apprentice. "I need to get out of camp and it looks like you do too." she mumbled under her breath as she waited for an answer.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:16 PM

"Sure let's go." yelped Echopaw as he stopped grooming and popped up from his spot. "Get me away from this place, please. I've been stuck in camp with no one to talk to. It will brighten up my day." he pleaded. Echopaw ran over to the entrance and waited for the older She-cat with his yellow eyes.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
"Sure let's go." yelped Echopaw as he stopped grooming and popped up from his spot. "Get me away from this place, please. I've been stuck in camp with no one to talk to. It will brighten up my day." he pleaded. Echopaw ran over to the entrance and waited for the older She-cat with his yellow eyes.
Bluestream stood up and walked over to the now happy apprentice. "Slow down. The forest ain't going anywhere. If it does it will be when Lizards fly." sighed Bluestream as she rolled her eyes at the excited Black Bengal apprentice, who was obviously hyperactive.

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Bluestream stood up and walked over to the now happy apprentice. "Slow down. The forest ain't going anywhere. If it does it will be when Lizards fly." sighed Bluestream as she rolled her eyes at the excited Black Bengal apprentice, who was obviously hyperactive.
Echopaw nodded his dark head and walked through the entrance as calm as he could. 'stay calm Echopaw' thought the hopeful apprentice.

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
Echopaw nodded his dark head and walked through the entrance as calm as he could. 'stay calm Echopaw' thought the hopeful apprentice.
Bluestream followed her now calm apprentice.

Old December 13th, 2016, 12:43 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Maplefall moaned as she felt her kits start moving inside her; like magic, Bumbleleap rushed over to his mate: "What's wrong!? Are you having kits, how many!? What is happening!?

"Don't worry," Maplefall mewed quietly, "everything's fine, so don't worry."

"Ok, I just want you to be ok."

~la time skip through the nasty details~

Nestled by her side three kits suckled. One was a pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws, tail and muzzle. The next was a red, white and dark ginger tortessshell with a tan base coat. The last was large grey Tom, with tan muzzle, chest, tail and paws.
"They're beautiful," she whispered as they nestled closer.
"They sure are!" Her mate mewed back joyfully, they were finally a true family.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread