Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The snowshoe let out a squeak, feeling the air get knocked out of his lungs as something fell on top of the young tom. He layed there for a few seconds before gently pushing the other kit off of him, making sure he didn't harm her "Oh Hello, nice to meet you. I don't believe we've meet before, My name's Teakit, what might yours be?" he questioned, his icy blue eyes shone with joy and peace, nothing about the tom seemed threatening, every essence of his being oozed peace and intelligence.
The she-kit was gently lifted off of the male. "I.. uh.. I um," she stammered. "I'm sorry," she paused at his question, "I'm Rosekit," she mewed toward him. "What are you doing out here by yourself?" she asked slightly worried. She sat down now and looked at the larger tom.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
This rp died if your looking for Wildpaw she is in the meddie den
Oh.... It's as if every single rp on WCO dies.....))
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:29 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Oh.... It's as if every single rp on WCO dies.....))
its been a few months so...))
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-kit was gently lifted off of the male. "I.. uh.. I um," she stammered. "I'm sorry," she paused at his question, "I'm Rosekit," she mewed toward him. "What are you doing out here by yourself?" she asked slightly worried. She sat down now and looked at the larger tom.
The young tom sat up, towering over the young molly. He blinked, slightly confused by the she cats question, was it odd that he was sleeping out here by himself, either way it was one of his favorite things to do "Well, I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of a field of flowers. I wouldn't be worried about it, there was just a little too much noise in the nursery." he stated, his smile never leaving his face a sigh he looked at the other, everything was relaxed, every movement he made was natural, he tilted his head to the side "Well it is very nice to meet you Rosekit." he said, honey dripping from his words as he addressed the kit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:34 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
The female chuckled, "That is fine," she paused, "I'm Forgottenmemory," she responded wrapping her tail around her paws to keep them warm. "I don't expect a cat to memorize all the names of every cat in the clan. That seem a bit to much work, but I do expect it of the deputy and leader because they are the ones who guide us lead us, so why would a cat care to follow another cat who doesn't know their name?" she paused and looked at him. "Sorry, I'm rambling," she mewed shaking her head.
Talonstrike repeated her name in his mind after she told him, intent on remembering it. His tail twitch when she stated that it was the job for the deputy and leader to remember all the cats in their clan, and not his own job to do so. He did hope to one day become the leader of Shadowclan, but he didn't know his clanmates enough to really think about getting that position at the moment. Besides, he usually had a great memory and liked to know every name once he's heard it so that he can avoid the awkwardness of not knowing one's name... like just then. "I would not consider that rambling," Talonstrike mewed in a nearly emotionless voice. She was talkative, but not yet to the point rambling. "But I do still like to know the names of my fellow clanmates."

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site

Last edited by Talon; January 18th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The young tom sat up, towering over the young molly. He blinked, slightly confused by the she cats question, was it odd that he was sleeping out here by himself, either way it was one of his favorite things to do "Well, I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of a field of flowers. I wouldn't be worried about it, there was just a little too much noise in the nursery." he stated, his smile never leaving his face a sigh he looked at the other, everything was relaxed, every movement he made was natural, he tilted his head to the side "Well it is very nice to meet you Rosekit." he said, honey dripping from his words as he addressed the kit.
Rosekit looked up at Teakit. She twitched her nose. "Yeah, I guess your right. It does get a bit loud in the nursery," she paused and chuckled, "who am I kidden. It gets very loud," she mewed. The female then began to groom herself.
Old January 14th, 2017, 05:59 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
@Tiny
Darkoak padded into the training ground, his new apprentice behind him. He had been wondering about a new apprentice. (His old one went inactive, I'mma use the story the Staff use) Redpaw went missing, his heart had a small hole in it. He had cared for the apprentice very little, but he missed going to train. His heart had a even bigger crack since Moonfang died. He was the father of her kits now, and Stormpelt was there adopted mother. He felt strange having his adopted kit for a apprentice. But he would love her as his own. "Crystalpaw, I have to tell you a few things before we can really start your training. I am your father and mentor now...When we train, treat me like your mentor, when we walk around camp, treat me like your Father..or, how ever you want. Just please, I know what you must be going threw...you don't have to accept me if you don't want to." He sighed. Darkoak walked forward. "You'll always be my kit in my heart." He purred, looking back at Crystalpaw. His heart burned, She looks so much like her mother...
Crystalpaw followed Darkoak, looking around. She pricked her ears as he talked, and let out a chuckle as he seemed to slightly trip over his words, and she smiled at his last words. "Thanks Dad... uh, Darkoak..." she mewed. The Black and white molly's blue orbs shifted around as she looked at the training area. She considered Darkoak her father more so then Sapphirestorm. Mostly because Darkoak had been with her more often and longer. She saw a nearby bush then, since Darkoak was ahead, decided to sneak away into it then sneak attack him. She slowly stalked away and slipped into the bush, a playful smile on her maw.
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Idjit

Quote:
its been a few months so...))
Yeah.... A lot of RPs are dead though....))
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Rosekit looked up at Teakit. She twitched her nose. "Yeah, I guess your right. It does get a bit loud in the nursery," she paused and chuckled, "who am I kidden. It gets very loud," she mewed. The female then began to groom herself.
The snowshoe smiled sweetly, nodding in agreement at the mollys retort. The brown tom flicked his ear and directed his attention in the direction of the entrance to the territory, listening to the yelling of the Hunting Patrol, softly chuckling as he listened to an apprentice fall with a squeak, he wished he was out there, romping around in the snow, free. He turned his blue gaze back upon the molly in front of him "I cannot wait until I become an apprentice, even though that's a ways away." he stated, he began to lick his chest fur, trying to warm himself up as he sat out in the snow, in the freezing cold, and he did not have the pelt for the cold. He neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and looked back up at Rosekit, waiting for the molly to contribute to the conversation.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:20 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
She smiled and nodded, "Yeah," She looked up at Mudkit, wide-eyed. "I'm almost 2 moons now- then I'll be as big as you! Do you maybe wanna do something? Possibly out of the cold?" She asked, her pelt fluffing in defense against the cold breeze. " (Sorry this is soo short-)
Mudkit blinked in surprise, shifting his weight carefully. He wanted to very much, but he also had reasons to turn down her offer. Not wanting to seen rude or nothing, he wrapped his tail over his paws, leaning forwards so the wind tingled his whiskers. “Come slightly that way. There's a draft right where you are.” he said quietly, indicating with a jerk of his chin to where the draft was, hoping that he was right.

“Oh! I'd love to play.” he added quickly, then his head drooped slightly, a disappointed look flashing in his eyes, but disappearing just as quickly as it'd come, so it was quite possible that it had never been there in the first place. “But... I'm not very good... You see, I'm terrible at walking.” he added, hoping very much that Twigkit wouldn't mind.