Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2019, 09:00 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Littleflight got up and stretched in her nest. She was tired, very tired. The tortoiseshell got up later than she had anticipated. “Ugh. I should have gotten up earlier, I promised Frosttounge I’d be up early to get extra walking in.” Her depression had gotten the better of her lately and she rarely got out of her nest to talk to anyone. She dragged herself out of her nest and looked to the prey pile with disgust. “Prey would be good if I had hunted. Should I go hunt?” Littleflight sat down and contemplated this for a while. She sighed and looked around at her surroundings. Oh, ShadowClan what would I do without you?

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 8th, 2019, 09:55 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Littleflight got up and stretched in her nest. She was tired, very tired. The tortoiseshell got up later than she had anticipated. “Ugh. I should have gotten up earlier, I promised Frosttounge I’d be up early to get extra walking in.” Her depression had gotten the better of her lately and she rarely got out of her nest to talk to anyone. She dragged herself out of her nest and looked to the prey pile with disgust. “Prey would be good if I had hunted. Should I go hunt?” Littleflight sat down and contemplated this for a while. She sighed and looked around at her surroundings. Oh, ShadowClan what would I do without you?
Hickoryfang was searching through the fresh-kill pile for something good to eat when a voice caught his attention. "Ugh, there's nothing good here, right? I was thinking about going hunting, if you wanna come with," he said. The tom padded around the pile of prey to join Littleflight on the opposite side.
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:46 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Redfeather watched the sky for any sign of his parents or his mentor, he did this every day and he would continue to do it for his whole life just so he could catch a glimpse of the cats he had let down, that he couldn't protect. A lone tear fell from his left eye and he blinked it away, turning to look down at the ground and scowling as he remembered the growl that fox gave before it tore out his mentor's stomach. His eyes went wide and began to look around the ground frantically as the memories flooded back into his mind and he was overcome by fear and anger. He stomped his paw onto the ground and his gaze focused on his paws though in a flash they were covered in blood just as quickly as the image came, it disappeared and he looked around, remembering where he was and that this is the present and he was fine. He shook his head, maybe hunting a bit would make him feel better? He hoped nobody had seen what had just happened.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...378#post606378

Open!
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; August 12th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.
Old August 12th, 2019, 10:02 PM
Boros Captain

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post

Can I join ShadowClan?
Old August 13th, 2019, 02:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Butternutsun stood in the clearing her bright slightly messy russet fur was sparkling in the sun and her green eyes bright in the sun. The tip of her fluffy tail twitching in the sunlight. I can’t believe that Windystar and Forestshade both resigned. She knew that Agaveheart was in charge of the clan for now. She felt that Agaveheart was far to old and inexperienced to properly lead the clan until Starclan sent a sign to reveal who the new leader would be. She had no interest in becoming clan leader or deputy, she just wanted the clan to be lead by someone a bit more experienced than Agaveheart. She would keep her beliefs to herself, but never the less she held them close to herself. She wondered if Agaveheart might be loosing her memory or possibly fall over dead at any day, leaving no one as the acting leader. She knew that they would be forced to ask Riverclan to send over Fallenstar or Grousestar, but personally she preferred a member of her own clan leading, rather than a back up of a Riverclanner. She shuttered slightly at the idea of Fallenstar or Grousestar stepping in as leader and forcing Shadowclan to merge with Riverclan.

Last edited by Mango; August 13th, 2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Messed up Agaveheart’s age
Old August 13th, 2019, 03:51 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Agaveheart awoke and started her stretching routines, yawning and giving her chest a few licks. Unaware of the shift in leadership she resumed her new life of sorting herbs and taking care of the sick and injured.

@Shadowlight
Old August 13th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Agaveheart awoke and started her stretching routines, yawning and giving her chest a few licks. Unaware of the shift in leadership she resumed her new life of sorting herbs and taking care of the sick and injured.

@Shadowlight
Sunpaw woke up and felt feverish. He went to Agavehearts den. Hey Agave he said. I feel sick, he said.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old August 13th, 2019, 04:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Redfeather watched the sky for any sign of his parents or his mentor, he did this every day and he would continue to do it for his whole life just so he could catch a glimpse of the cats he had let down, that he couldn't protect. A lone tear fell from his left eye and he blinked it away, turning to look down at the ground and scowling as he remembered the growl that fox gave before it tore out his mentor's stomach. His eyes went wide and began to look around the ground frantically as the memories flooded back into his mind and he was overcome by fear and anger. He stomped his paw onto the ground and his gaze focused on his paws though in a flash they were covered in blood just as quickly as the image came, it disappeared and he looked around, remembering where he was and that this is the present and he was fine. He shook his head, maybe hunting a bit would make him feel better? He hoped nobody had seen what had just happened.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...378#post606378

Open!
Citrusflower padded out of the warriors den, her tail drooping and her ears down as she walked. the molly sat down next to Redfetaher without knowing. Her blind eyes looked at him. Her eyes were completely gone all that was left was two scars covering them. Citrusflower sensed something off about Redfeather. "Are you alright? I can sense that somethings troubling you.", she meowed. The molly wasn't expecting too much of an answer, since hardly anybody ever talked to her after her accident.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 13th, 2019, 04:53 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Citrusflower padded out of the warriors den, her tail drooping and her ears down as she walked. the molly sat down next to Redfetaher without knowing. Her blind eyes looked at him. Her eyes were completely gone all that was left was two scars covering them. Citrusflower sensed something off about Redfeather. "Are you alright? I can sense that somethings troubling you.", she meowed. The molly wasn't expecting too much of an answer, since hardly anybody ever talked to her after her accident.
Redfeather's head jerked to the side at the question and he saw the molly's scars covering her eyes so he guessed it was safe to assume that she couldn't see him. He sighed "Yeah, yeah I'm fine I was just...thinking." He hesitated, realizing that he sounded too emotional and he quickly changed his voice to sound more upbeat and strong as he said "So, what's your name? I'm Redfeather! Sorry if you've...heard me before and I just don't remember you but I'm not that good with names."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Redfeather's head jerked to the side at the question and he saw the molly's scars covering her eyes so he guessed it was safe to assume that she couldn't see him. He sighed "Yeah, yeah I'm fine I was just...thinking." He hesitated, realizing that he sounded too emotional and he quickly changed his voice to sound more upbeat and strong as he said "So, what's your name? I'm Redfeather! Sorry if you've...heard me before and I just don't remember you but I'm not that good with names."
Citrusflower glared at him with her blind eyes. "I don't know many cats to be honest. My name's Citrusflower.", she replied. The molly gave her tail a flicker, hearing the emotion in his voice, but she didn't feel like asking again. The last thing she needed was to push him over his limit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread