Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:24 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(time for cloning )

Iceclaw sat in the clearing, his usual company of no one as he sank his teeth into a lizard. The meat was tough, but his stomach growled and begged for almost anything. The tom wasn't too picky when it came to his fresh-kill anyway. His thoughts were still mostly on his missing daughter anyway. She's got to be fine.... Silentpaw is a strong and capable young cat, she's got everything handled, these words needed to be repeated in his head in order to keep him from going crazy with worry for his estrange kit.

He didn't even notice his mate padding into the clearing, taking no notice as she watched him for a few heartbeats, debating on whether to walk up to him or not. No matter who started the conversation, it wouldn't end well. Both of them knew that their relationship was failing - it had been for awhile now, but they had been dancing around it.

His ears perked as Shrew approached him and called his name. He turned and saw a fake smile plastered upon her maw. He suddenly sat up and waited for her to say something, but when she said nothing he took it upon himself to continue the conversation from there. Neither of us like this... but I know that she'll be hurt way more than me, he thought sadly. "Shrew, we have to talk," Iceclaw mewed, his voice dead serious and his gaze came off a bit more colder than he had wanted.

"O-oh, okay," Shrew simply waved her tail as she took a seat next to her mate. Her amber orbs filled with fear of what he was about to sat next, what he was about to tell her. It's nothing, he just wants to talk, we haven't spoke in a bit and it's a good thing he wants to talk, she didn't want to think about what he was actually going to say. "I'm glad that you want to talk - it's been awhile, hasn't it," the pale tabby gave off an awkward chuckle.

The tuxedo just watched her, his gaze turned to that similar to pity. He kne what she was trying to ignore what was wrong between them, trying to cling onto what little they had left. He had known she wasn't the one not too long after they became mates, aware she was only to keep him from missing Eversong. But he still loved his first mate, and was growing more emotionless towards Shrew. There was no reason for them to be together any longer.

He took a deep breath before continuing. "Look Shrew... we've both seen this coming for awhile now. In fact, I probably would've done this sooner if it wasn't for Jali- I mean Frozenpaw," he quickly corrected himself before continuing. "But he's no longer a kit, and we... well, we should stop pretending like kits ourselves. Shrew, we aren't working and we haven't for too long; we're done," Iceclaw winced at how harsh his tone was as he finished what he was struggling to say. Even if he didn't love her, it still hurt to leave the molly. He began to stand up so he could let the tabby have a moment alone.

The pale brown cat hated the pitiful look he gave her, but knew that she actually deserved it. For once she was lost to her usually fighting personality. She normally would've leaped to her paws and refused to let him walk out like this, refuse him freedom from their relationship. But that wouldn't work, he would still leave nonetheless, and that would probably just make her even more saddened. But she was desperately in love with him, and she wasn't prepared to let him go so soon.

"B-but you can't!" She called after him. She watched as Iceclaw continued to just walk off, forcing one step in front of the other. "What about our unborn children?" The lie almost stung her tongue as she yowled them out to her mate - or rather practically ex-mate. And Shrew watched as Iceclaw stopped at this news.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's ears flicked forwards in interest and a smirk spread across her own maw, while her green hues glinted with amusement. "Is that what you say to all the she cats?" She asked, although her voice was teasing and didn't really show much interest in the answer. "Oh...I don't know...perhaps we could start with your social life. I bet you have cats lining up to be your friend...must be your rapier wit that does it," She mewed, her green hues sparking in a teasing manner. She was curious in Foxspring's social life; although there was no way she would admit it. This was much more fun. Oh well- perhaps this would get him to open up a bit more. Although if he was anything like her, as she had seen so far, it was more likely that he would avoid the question. Either that or answer it directly. Oh well, might spice this conversation up a little bit. That would be nice, been a while since I've had a good banter, Forestpelt thought, stretching out as though it were every day that she met someone new and talked with them. If she were being honest with herself, it had been a long time since she had attempted to engage in conversation with another cat. A very long time. She wasn't quite sure whether she was going to be able to keep up or not...from Foxspring's quick wit, it was definitely going to be hard for her to keep up with him. The she cat kept her green hues fixed on him, waiting for his reply to her earlier remarks. She wasn't quite sure what to make of this fox colored tom with his sharp wit and blocked emotions. In more ways than one, he reminded her of herself...although she wasn't sure whether that was a good or bad thing. We'll see. We'll see how this goes. She thought. She knew better then to allow herself to hope for things this early. Her trust had been broken too often for her to do that.

Smokepaw blinked in surprise, and then his grey hues widened and an astonished expression came across his face. "You're Blazingnight's apprentice? Wow, that's really cool...I bet you're learning a lot," He mewed. He was impressed; he hadn't expected Blazingnight to have an apprentice. She seemed to have a lot of spirit, which was something Smokepaw had always wanted but had never seemed to get up the guts to try and go for. His tail twitched a little and he cocked his head to the side, examining the other apprentice. "I'm fine, thanks." He mewed. He was unable to tell whether she was just being polite, or if she actually cared...her hues weren't betraying any emotion. Smokepaw looked away from her, a little uncomfortable having her watching him. It was almost as though she were Blazingnight herself; Smokepaw felt like he were talking to the leader. Although that was perfectly natural for him, the young tom wasn't very good in social situations. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you, Jinxpaw." Smokepaw smiled a little, allowing himself to look a little more friendly then before. He looked more comfortable now, although he was having to tell himself over and over to relax. Jinxpaw wouldn't hurt him; at least, he hoped she wouldn't. She was his clanmate, surely she wouldn't try and do anything to him. "Uh...if you want, we- we could do something. Maybe. I mean, only if you want to. What do you like to do, Jinxpaw?" Smokepaw asked. He didn't want to seem pushy at all, but he was beginning to feel more uncomfortable just sitting there with the she cat watching him. Perhaps if he could be moving around, doing something, things might feel more...natural. He waited for her reply, keeping his grey hues averted from her own, anticipation and anxiety filling him as they usually did.
(Oh, okay! xD both ForestxFox and SmokexJinx make interesting pairs lol)
*bump for @Suspiciousmindz*

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 14th, 2016, 06:40 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Wildpaw was woken by the smell of herbs. They mingled in the air, causing her nose to get lost in the air. She fully open her deep blue eyes, breath taken by what she had seen. Herbs were stacked neatly, except for a few piles that were still messy. "I never thought the medicine cat's den was this...um...cool." @Ashley/Kestrel

Last edited by judas; December 20th, 2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old December 14th, 2016, 01:04 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Spiritfrost looked the camp as it was quiet and smiled and settled herself down

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 14th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Trash Can't

Rowanflash sat at the edge of camp,gaze darkening,his legs were sprawled out across the ground.He didn't know why,his heart was beating faster and faster.
Trying desperately to stop the pounding in his chest,Rowanflash tried to find something heart-warming.
Kits?Apprentices doing well?Warriors who found their mates? He stood up and headed towards the nursery and looked inside,his leaf green orbs swirling around as he admired the kits,young and carefree.

You know you want to....
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@Suspiciousmindz
Blazingnight sprung to the highbranch. She felt better and was healing well after delivering her kits. She felt a warmth run through her veins as she had been anticipating this ceremony for some time. The naming of her own apprentice. She called the clan to gathering, her voice thick with happiness. "May all those old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highbranch."
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Trash Can't

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

"Hi kits," Rowanflash mewed,quietly not disturbing them.

You know you want to....
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:47 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Maplefall grimaced as her kit shoved themselves into her fur after hearing the loud booms of battle; on that cue Bumbleleap raced out,
"Bumbleleap! Be carful, think about the kits!" She meowed as he left,
"Don't worry, the kits are why I'm fighting," and with that he rushed outside.
"Poor things" Maplefall mewed as they squealed for their father.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Trash Can't

Rowanflash spun from the nursery,and heard the battle yowls,He ran into the clearing and started clawing the enemy

You know you want to....
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[That moment when it's her last ceremony ;-;]
Jinxpaw padded from the apprentice den. Her pelt sleek as if she had just groomed it. Her yellow hues were bright and it was almost reminiscing. Thinking back to her apprentice ceremony, she looked like a grown up version from just a few moons ago, although her demeanor was all around calmer and more matured. The ebony apprentice sat down near the base of the meeting, looking up at Blazingnight, anticipating her next words. It was finally time! She merely wondered what Blazingnight would name her, hopefully not something she wouldn't like!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread