Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:10 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 09:08 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:03 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:01 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:58 AM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
----------------------------------
Wolfpaw saw the warrior walking up "oh hello! i'm wolfpaw who are you?" he kneaded the ground for a response
Rainfern
she/they

"I'm Rainfern! I actually just got back from a patrol being chased by a Twoleg! Who's your mentor?" Rainfern licked her paw and brushed it behind her ear.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 04:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Rainfern
she/they

"I'm Rainfern! I actually just got back from a patrol being chased by a Twoleg! Who's your mentor?" Rainfern licked her paw and brushed it behind her ear.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Uhh... i think it's SparrowSnarl? or Sparrow something" he said flicking his ears of confusion, "i'm bored because my mentor won't train me... do you think you could?"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyPurpleDemon View Post

"Uhh... i think it's SparrowSnarl? or Sparrow something" he said flicking his ears of confusion, "i'm bored because my mentor won't train me... do you think you could?"
Rainfern
she/they

Rainfern was a little surprised but also happy. "Of course! Where do you want to go and what do you want to train?"

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Rainfern
she/they

Rainfern was a little surprised but also happy. "Of course! Where do you want to go and what do you want to train?"

-----------------------------------------------------
"Battle training!" be bounced up with joy (meet you in lionsbeach)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Last edited by 19796; April 3rd, 2024 at 04:49 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:32 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
The entire race back to camp felt like one long blur. She was small, but Dusklion didn't falter with her brother on her back. Her blue eyes were determined and set on where camp was. One paw in front of the other... it was this automated thought process that allowed her to keep going, despite the ways in which the ground started to spin around her due to the blow she'd gotten to her head.

Arriving into camp she turned sharply towards the medicine den, poking her head in and laying her brother down in one of the open nests. "Fix him," she demanded with a narrowed look towards Marigoldleap, then to Seabreeze and Dunepounce if either of the toms had followed her. "One of you stay with him. If he wakes, I want to know." And with that she turned and stalked back into the clearing.

"BIRDSNOW!"

Her yowl was fierce as it rang through camp, blood still trickling from the small wound on the side of her head. Stars she hoped the leader was here and at attention; her paws itched to call together the patrol herself but she knew she needed to let Birds know before anything else was done, especially after the meeting.

Unsheathed claws scraped the sandy clearing while her tail flicked irritably behind her. If Birds didn't show soon, Dusk would take matters into her own paws. She'd had enough of these outsiders testing their borders, and she wanted to make sure they were truly gone.

[ @Madelaine - for healing, he's already been patched with cobwebs and the injuries have been cleaned - will likely need a more expert eye to do a once over! @poppy @Dolomedes @naiad ]

Last edited by taillow; April 3rd, 2024 at 08:34 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:05 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
The entire race back to camp felt like one long blur. She was small, but Dusklion didn't falter with her brother on her back. Her blue eyes were determined and set on where camp was. One paw in front of the other... it was this automated thought process that allowed her to keep going, despite the ways in which the ground started to spin around her due to the blow she'd gotten to her head.

Arriving into camp she turned sharply towards the medicine den, poking her head in and laying her brother down in one of the open nests. "Fix him," she demanded with a narrowed look towards Marigoldleap, then to Seabreeze and Dunepounce if either of the toms had followed her. "One of you stay with him. If he wakes, I want to know." And with that she turned and stalked back into the clearing.

"BIRDSNOW!"

Her yowl was fierce as it rang through camp, blood still trickling from the small wound on the side of her head. Stars she hoped the leader was here and at attention; her paws itched to call together the patrol herself but she knew she needed to let Birds know before anything else was done, especially after the meeting.

Unsheathed claws scraped the sandy clearing while her tail flicked irritably behind her. If Birds didn't show soon, Dusk would take matters into her own paws. She'd had enough of these outsiders testing their borders, and she wanted to make sure they were truly gone.

[ @Madelaine - for healing, he's already been patched with cobwebs and the injuries have been cleaned - will likely need a more expert eye to do a once over! @poppy @Dolomedes @naiad ]

Wisteriaheart bounded over, hearing the shouts of her distressed clanmate.

``What's wrong?`` She said with a worried expression on her face

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:09 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

"BIRDSNOW!"

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The started siamese instantly whirled her head around to lock eyes with Dusklion, her face scrunched up in clear and pained worry.

"What in Starclan..." She began but her voice quickly trailed off. She held her breath, wondering if she should ask what in the world happened. An ambush maybe? Was Thunderclan taking another hit at them, this time targeting their newly made deputy? Whatever the reason was, Swanberry was willing to claw the living fur out of whoever or whatever injured their clanmate so horribly.

While her fur was still bristled in sorry, she stood to her paws. "Need any assistance? I'm here, I'm wide open." Swanberry offered, her claws already slipping out of her large paws. She couldn't help her feel that perhaps it wasn't her place to volunteer... But this was her clan, right? She didn't mind fighting for it. Even if the sight of blood put her on edge, she wasn't unfamiliar with the stains of scarlet.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:52 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Naw, it's all good! I completely understand<3)

Swanberry couldn't help but flinch as Seabreeze's words nagged at her like prickly burrs. "Right right," she began, sitting her flank back onto the now uncomfortably chilly ground. "I hear ya." She shifted her weight from paw to paw nervously as her claws sheathed. Next time maybe, but certainly not this time.

She still couldn't help but feel she could be doing more though... Something happened and she wanted to help, but it was all behind locked doors that she couldn't enter. She didn't have to be told twice though.

The whole situation was bathed in red, and Swanberry couldn't help but think back to her kithood. Suddenly, the soon to be queen snorted and turned away, her head shaking rapidly. No. No need to remember that. She should distract herself, be useful in some other way. What did she know? Well, she definitely didn't know a whisker about herbs, but she did know how to catch a few starlings. Maybe that'll help, gathering a few jaws worth of prey so that at least she was doing something. It seemed far more relaxing that the murderous surprise of whether or not Riverclan would have a deputy by the next sunrise...

Tags: @Dolomedes

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:15 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @taillow , open for interaction

trigger warnings for this post: none
riverclan could not get a starsdamn break, could they. cobwebpaw rushed from the medicine den where she had been working next to minkpaw, straight to her mentor's side. luckily she thinks marigoldleap could deal with fadingsun for the time being- cobwebpaw would assist the healing of their deputy once she had.. helped/calmed down dusklion.

' dusk. are you okay..? i'm worried about you.. you're not doing well. i can tell. i want to help. ' cobwebpaw cocked her head, then exhaled loudly. ' here is exactly what we are going to do. you are going to tell birdsnow about.. what happened. and then, and you will not fight with me on this, because i am one of your acting medicine cats- ' she paused, hoping to not sound like too much of an asshole.

' we are going to walk out of camp together, the two of us, and then we are going to sit down, and you are going to talk about your feelings for once in your life. okay? cool. i'm going to go with you to tell birdsnow. ' cobwebpaw softened for a second. ' please. and thank you. ' she finished her tirade softly, glancing over at the medicine den with masked worry in her eyes. dusk didn't need another thing to worry over.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 4th, 2024, 11:40 AM

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks | art by @/Myling
Wolfpaw was sitting in the clearing and saw a she-cat "hello! i'm wolfpaw whats your name?"

{ @Bean Lilacpaw }
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 12:48 PM.