by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM

Old February 26th, 2022, 10:36 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: my baby's got a gun, it goes boom, boom, crack! [ p ]

He grinned as the large bobtail burst out in excitement. Backing up slightly, his hackles raised a bit as Aster continued to bounce around with joy, shouting and yelling. The Dark Forest had never been so loud, it's always been dead silent in it's murky fog and misery, but then came young Aster, with no mentor, a great opportunity for Leercry to shape up and influence the living world by training apprentices, the right way. "We can start soon, but first," He pauses, glancing back before clearing his throat. "Let's set some ground rules. Both of us. I'll go first and state mine, then you can... figure some out, they can be boundaries, or just any other rule, i don't know, sky's the limit with this sorta thing." He mutters that last part, glancing up at the "sky" before speaking again. "First off, none of... whatever you just did. 'S like you went bonkers, running around like a headless chicken. No offense, of course." He chuckles slightly. "Secondly, not a word of this to ANYONE. Not even your best, closest, for-life friend. Not a soul."

"And, that's really all i've got. I don't really mind anythin' else, so let loose with all your... ground rules." Lifting a paw slightly, the large tom looked to the side wistfully before looking back at Aster.

[ @x ghostie sorry for the short reply <3]

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old March 8th, 2022, 02:16 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: my baby's got a gun, it goes boom, boom, crack! [ p ]

@door~
The bobtail tilts their head to the side as Leercry explains. They frown deeply at his first rule, leaning back with a twinge of uncomfortable energy. Uhm, okay, it was no offense, still kind of hurt their feelings, though? Which was stupid because they've had worse things and he wasn't even trying to be mean. "Y, yeah, yep! Got it, understood, " Lotuspaw quickly agrees, whatever, whatever. He didn't like their ,, bursts of energy. They would become calm as a ,, pond? "Uh, yes, " They mew but whatever second rule Leercry said they definitely didn't catch onto. Oops. Probably wasn't too important.

probably.

Lotuspaw awkwardly gave a shrug, chewing nervously on their bottom lip in thought for a moment. "Leave Rose and Sage out of this. I'm sure you know 'em, my siblings, but they don't need to even get confirmation that this place exists, " They state bluntly, nodding firmly in confidence at the statement. ,, they doubt their siblings would take kindly to what they were doing right now. (they push this thought away immediately. they had to do this, they didn't understand. no one did.) "Don't - .. listen, I don't want you to sugarcoat these things. I need to improve and I'm tired of .. kindness, " Lotuspaw begins, "but, " They lift a paw to gesture to their tufted ears. "Make sure to shut up about these. Can't change 'em, they're not a flaw, blah blah, just a thing, " placing their paw back down, ",,also I'm not a girl or a boy. I'm just, like, me, ya can figure out what that means." They nod their head to signal that was all what they really had to say. It wasn't like Leercry had made any comments to inspire the thought he may attempt these things but, honestly, Lotuspaw wasn't stupid enough to trust him entirely.

It's awkward. Makes the apprentice feel vulnerable to even have ground rules. Boundaries, ha, Mama really loved to like stress those. They doubt she suspected they would be placing boundaries in this manner. Funny. Clearing their throat, they look back to Leercry - not having even realizing their gaze had drifted while they pondered. "SO!! Training, eh? We good? We can start?" Lotuspaw presses, doing a futile attempt to act like .. whatever he was talking about.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc