Today 05:48 PM

Old Today, 08:48 AM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw shook out his fur as he stepped out into the morning air from the apprentices den. It was a good morning and the blonde feline knew that it was going to be an even greater day, that was for sure! While he didn’t have any plans for any training, he knew how it made his mentor and friends concerned with how fast he was going he decided that he was going to instead head to the nursery and see if anyone wanted to learn something from him for a change. Yes, it wasn’t training if he was the one doing the teaching, right? He hoped so, but Rabbitpaw didn’t really give it any more thought as he padded across the clearing and ducked into the dean he was in not too long ago.

Rabbitpaw winced a bit as the memory of his last time in the den before his apprentice training but he pushed the feeling away as fast as he could and focused instead on all the kits and queens, though more so the kits. He remembered always wanting to learn things when he was younger so hopefully some of the kittens in here would want to learn something from him if he offered. Maybe hunting basics like crouching and pouncing but also Rabitpaw hasn’t been given very thorough hunting lessons yet, so maybe some basic battling stuff instead. Like how to dodge and what to be conscious of while in a fight? OH! Or some tunneling stuff! Rabbitpaw would love to teach some battling stuff.

Yes that was a plan, though he would be willing to teach about anything that the kits want to learn, maybe a story? Or maybe some history, though, technically those were the same things. With his stubby tail wagging, his green eyes loved around the nursery and tilted his head, his long ears flopping to the side with the motion. “Heya, does anyone want to have any lessons? I can only take a couple of you guys out so first come first serve, but if there’s enough interest I’ll come back for a second group! We can decide what wants to be learned the most and do that after everyone shows up!” There it was pretty clear! Hopefully, some kits actually showed up and Rabbitpaw wasn’t left looking incredibly silly.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit | @Realm - Nightkit || Greykit ]
[ I will be taking a group of 5 kits in total for the first group, three spots are reserved so only two more kits this round :3 ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

If any spots are open, Aspenkit would love to join!
Old Today, 09:31 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw shook out his fur as he stepped out into the morning air from the apprentices den. It was a good morning and the blonde feline knew that it was going to be an even greater day, that was for sure! While he didn’t have any plans for any training, he knew how it made his mentor and friends concerned with how fast he was going he decided that he was going to instead head to the nursery and see if anyone wanted to learn something from him for a change. Yes, it wasn’t training if he was the one doing the teaching, right? He hoped so, but Rabbitpaw didn’t really give it any more thought as he padded across the clearing and ducked into the dean he was in not too long ago.

Rabbitpaw winced a bit as the memory of his last time in the den before his apprentice training but he pushed the feeling away as fast as he could and focused instead on all the kits and queens, though more so the kits. He remembered always wanting to learn things when he was younger so hopefully some of the kittens in here would want to learn something from him if he offered. Maybe hunting basics like crouching and pouncing but also Rabitpaw hasn’t been given very thorough hunting lessons yet, so maybe some basic battling stuff instead. Like how to dodge and what to be conscious of while in a fight? OH! Or some tunneling stuff! Rabbitpaw would love to teach some battling stuff.

Yes that was a plan, though he would be willing to teach about anything that the kits want to learn, maybe a story? Or maybe some history, though, technically those were the same things. With his stubby tail wagging, his green eyes loved around the nursery and tilted his head, his long ears flopping to the side with the motion. “Heya, does anyone want to have any lessons? I can only take a couple of you guys out so first come first serve, but if there’s enough interest I’ll come back for a second group! We can decide what wants to be learned the most and do that after everyone shows up!” There it was pretty clear! Hopefully, some kits actually showed up and Rabbitpaw wasn’t left looking incredibly silly.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Mudkit | @Realm - Nightkit || Greykit ]
[ I will be taking a group of 5 kits in total for the first group, three spots are reserved so only two more kits this round :3 ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Dawnkit
(short active post)

She made her way over to the cat who had called out for a lesson. Yay! A lesson!

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old Today, 09:49 AM

Bump Policy: any time ig
My Mood: Bored

Nightkit tries to wait for the lessons, but gets impatient and starts scuffling with graykit