Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old September 21st, 2017, 08:10 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Sitting Amoung the starry ranks she examined the young warrior below her. He was eager and quite prepared for it, somewhat but this life she would give would suite his life quite well. Very well actually. Not only this but she had given thought to it as well. It had applied to her life and even though she was from another clan she understood it better than any clan cat would. When the last warrior moved away for her the sucked in a breath. One day her son would be in his position, her eyes sparkled with GE ought of it. If she was lucky she would stand before her son like she was going to stand in front of goldeneye and give a life, whatever it may be. The she cat was a dark brown colour, her fur dragged along beneath her paws. It was almost a dark ember colour. Even a dark, dark, dark purple one would say. The previous queen leapt down by the side of the cave leaving her ancestors behind to join the living Tom for a moment. She would make sure he felt the pain of endurance so he knew what to expect. He would be forced to set aside personal affairs for it. To endure with the weight of many clanmates resting on his shoulders. The previous queen shook her shoulders as she slowed to a walk. Finally finding herself standing across from the Tom she dipped her head.

"Goldenye, you must learn that you must endure many things. Things you've never endured ever before even when it interferes with your personal affairs" she paused for a moment, her eyes sparkled with pride. She wasn't form Shadowclan but she felt as if she were, standing here and looking proud. "It takes sacrifice and strength, I see it in you" she said calmly. He was catious and almost doubtious when it came to being here. She blinked a final time and let her tail rest on his shoulder for a moment, her eyes shone brightly with enthusiasm. "From the very moment we saw you, starclan knew you were the one. And so with the Great honor I have, I give you the life of endurance" she mused. "The strength to carry on when nobody else can" she bent forward and touched her nose to his feeling a slight shock, than the most heart breaking feeling entered her chest and she felt it drain into him. This was going to hurt, and she felt deep down some pity. Once it felt like an eternity she pulled back and raised her head to him. "Goodluck goldeneye" she purred. "Let me be the first to say, congratulations goldenstar" she wasn't really counting how many lives had gone by or if anyone had said his name quite yet, but she wanted too.
Goldeneye had once again stayed silent, unsure of what to say. He didn't want to be this way, but this was how he was. Maybe one of the Starclan cats would give him the life of having vocal chords. That would be hilarious, yet helpful at the same time. However, Starclan probably couldn't give something like that, they gave mental things, not exactly physical things. He could use a few physical things, sure, he was a smaller tom, but that didn't matter. He swore he had seen someone who looked like the cat in front of him before. However, he couldn't figure it out. They weren't someone from Shadowclan, but he had no idea who they were. Maybe...Fallenstream? He didn't really know. It was hard to figure out things sometimes, especially when you weren't good with names, like he was. However, he forced his thoughts to become silent again. Maybe he would find out at some point. That would be hard since the Starclan cat didn't tell him her name. He could find out someway, he would probably find someway. As he listened to her speak, the only real sound that came out of him was very soft breathing. Endurance. That was something he needed quite a bit. When everyone else had given up, most of the time he had as well, but maybe that could be changed. Actually, he knew that it would probably be changed. He didn't know what happened to leaders after they got their nine lives. He hadn't really know Halestar before that, nor any other leader. Pushing away, once again, any thoughts, he waited for the life.

What had he been expecting? Probably something like the life of love, a warm feeling that spread over him. What did he get? Quite a bit of pain, actually. Endurance. Endurance. So this was what endurance felt like? Well, he wouldn't exactly know, but it couldn't be this painful, right? Actually, it probably was this painful. But what if it wasn't? He couldn't keep contradicting himself, that's what he kept telling himself, and then a voice came along and said But what if you can? It was annoying, there was no other way to put it. However, he-dare I say-endured the pain, and ended up finding himself smiling once the she-cat had pulled away. That had lasted forever, even if it had only been a few moments. However, he was now silently bracing for the next life. "Thank you," he said after she spoke once again, slightly more confident as he dipped his head. Goldenstar. Wow. He had never thought of it that way, and it almost sounded like a stupid name. That was only one of the many thoughts he had while sitting in his nest, late at night. Being a leader. Sure, it had been wrong, or maybe it had been, but he had always been slightly excited about becoming leader. He hadn't imagined it to be so soon however. Well, now there was no going back, 7 more lives to go, now waiting for the next life quietly.

(( @Chameleon Now you're up :3 ))
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye had once again stayed silent, unsure of what to say. He didn't want to be this way, but this was how he was. Maybe one of the Starclan cats would give him the life of having vocal chords. That would be hilarious, yet helpful at the same time. However, Starclan probably couldn't give something like that, they gave mental things, not exactly physical things. He could use a few physical things, sure, he was a smaller tom, but that didn't matter. He swore he had seen someone who looked like the cat in front of him before. However, he couldn't figure it out. They weren't someone from Shadowclan, but he had no idea who they were. Maybe...Fallenstream? He didn't really know. It was hard to figure out things sometimes, especially when you weren't good with names, like he was. However, he forced his thoughts to become silent again. Maybe he would find out at some point. That would be hard since the Starclan cat didn't tell him her name. He could find out someway, he would probably find someway. As he listened to her speak, the only real sound that came out of him was very soft breathing. Endurance. That was something he needed quite a bit. When everyone else had given up, most of the time he had as well, but maybe that could be changed. Actually, he knew that it would probably be changed. He didn't know what happened to leaders after they got their nine lives. He hadn't really know Halestar before that, nor any other leader. Pushing away, once again, any thoughts, he waited for the life.

What had he been expecting? Probably something like the life of love, a warm feeling that spread over him. What did he get? Quite a bit of pain, actually. Endurance. Endurance. So this was what endurance felt like? Well, he wouldn't exactly know, but it couldn't be this painful, right? Actually, it probably was this painful. But what if it wasn't? He couldn't keep contradicting himself, that's what he kept telling himself, and then a voice came along and said But what if you can? It was annoying, there was no other way to put it. However, he-dare I say-endured the pain, and ended up finding himself smiling once the she-cat had pulled away. That had lasted forever, even if it had only been a few moments. However, he was now silently bracing for the next life. "Thank you," he said after she spoke once again, slightly more confident as he dipped his head. Goldenstar. Wow. He had never thought of it that way, and it almost sounded like a stupid name. That was only one of the many thoughts he had while sitting in his nest, late at night. Being a leader. Sure, it had been wrong, or maybe it had been, but he had always been slightly excited about becoming leader. He hadn't imagined it to be so soon however. Well, now there was no going back, 7 more lives to go, now waiting for the next life quietly.

(( @Chameleon Now you're up :3 ))
Peacockfeather stepped out of the shadows then approached him," Hello Goldeneye." She purred," I'm Peacockfeather- I was born during the last few hours of Deceptionstar's reign." She breathed," I give you a life of loyalty, use it to lead your clan through nine long lives." She stretched her neck forward pressing it against Goldeneye's nose knowing Goldeneye would feel as if he were paralyzed yet, surrounded by his clanmates. She removed her nose," May Starclan Light your Path." She dipped her head forcing away memories from apprenticehood being disloyal. She stepped back into the darkness of the shadows.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Peacockfeather stepped out of the shadows then approached him," Hello Goldeneye." She purred," I'm Peacockfeather- I was born during the last few hours of Deceptionstar's reign." She breathed," I give you a life of loyalty, use it to lead your clan through nine long lives." She stretched her neck forward pressing it against Goldeneye's nose knowing Goldeneye would feel as if he were paralyzed yet, surrounded by his clanmates. She removed her nose," May Starclan Light your Path." She dipped her head forcing away memories from apprenticehood being disloyal. She stepped back into the darkness of the shadows.
Goldeneye listened softly, he hadn't really ever heard about Deceptionstar, but he knew enough to be slightly scared by the old leader. Still, it was enough to unsettle him hearing the old leader's name. What if he was like Deceptionstar? No, he wouldn't be, he would be one of the best leaders Shadowclan would have ever seen. Well, he hoped. Maybe he could just be average. Average worked! He didn't need to be rembered, he could just be an average leader, as much as he kind of wanted to be a good leader. He wouldn't be a good leader! But what if he wasn't? The thoughts swirled in his head. This made him feel paralyzed, and when he received his third life, he almost wondered if he had died already. But he hadn't, he knew that, he felt as though all his clanmates were around him, and that made him smile a little bit. "Thank you," he murmured, all other thoughts being swept away from his mind as he waited for the next life.

(( @Socks ))
Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Goldeneye listened softly, he hadn't really ever heard about Deceptionstar, but he knew enough to be slightly scared by the old leader. Still, it was enough to unsettle him hearing the old leader's name. What if he was like Deceptionstar? No, he wouldn't be, he would be one of the best leaders Shadowclan would have ever seen. Well, he hoped. Maybe he could just be average. Average worked! He didn't need to be rembered, he could just be an average leader, as much as he kind of wanted to be a good leader. He wouldn't be a good leader! But what if he wasn't? The thoughts swirled in his head. This made him feel paralyzed, and when he received his third life, he almost wondered if he had died already. But he hadn't, he knew that, he felt as though all his clanmates were around him, and that made him smile a little bit. "Thank you," he murmured, all other thoughts being swept away from his mind as he waited for the next life.

(( @Socks ))
Stagbrair padded up to Goldeneye, dipping his head respectively. The ginger tom hadn't been hunting with starclan for long, only since the flood, so he had been a warrior of Shadowclan when the cat in front of him was the deputy. He was proud, he hadn't personally known Goldeneye but he thought he was a good cat, good enough to protect Shadowclan and its territory. "Greetings, Goldeneye." He meowed with a soft voice when he was in front of the other, he stood tall, happy to be giving a life to a leader like this. "You may not have known me, but I was a Shadowclan warrior not so long ago and I know you will be a great leader." He took a deep breath in before continuing.
"With that, I give you the life of protection. Use it well to protect your clan however you see fit, at whatever cost." He leaned closer to push his nose against the tabby's head with a smile on his maw. He could guess how the other could feel, a sense of power like Stagbrair had in his own final moments, and a deep need to keep others out of harm's way. After a few moments, he pulled his head back and looked at the other tom in the eye with a look of deep respect. He wouldn't be able to live on in Shadowclan with Goldenstar as his leader, but at least he got the honor of bestowing on him one of his 9 lives.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Stagbrair padded up to Goldeneye, dipping his head respectively. The ginger tom hadn't been hunting with starclan for long, only since the flood, so he had been a warrior of Shadowclan when the cat in front of him was the deputy. He was proud, he hadn't personally known Goldeneye but he thought he was a good cat, good enough to protect Shadowclan and its territory. "Greetings, Goldeneye." He meowed with a soft voice when he was in front of the other, he stood tall, happy to be giving a life to a leader like this. "You may not have known me, but I was a Shadowclan warrior not so long ago and I know you will be a great leader." He took a deep breath in before continuing.
"With that, I give you the life of protection. Use it well to protect your clan however you see fit, at whatever cost." He leaned closer to push his nose against the tabby's head with a smile on his maw. He could guess how the other could feel, a sense of power like Stagbrair had in his own final moments, and a deep need to keep others out of harm's way. After a few moments, he pulled his head back and looked at the other tom in the eye with a look of deep respect. He wouldn't be able to live on in Shadowclan with Goldenstar as his leader, but at least he got the honor of bestowing on him one of his 9 lives.
Goldeneye blinked as he saw the tom in front of him approach. He felt as though he had seen the Starclan cat before, but he didn't know for sure. Suddenly his mind started to race. When had he seen this tom? When? Slowly, he suddenly thought of the flood. He was one of the cats that had died in the flood. Something caught in his throat for a moment, remembering the tiny kit he couldn't save. That didn't matter now, well, it probably did, but Golden didn't want to linger on it. As many questions he wanted to ask, Golden didn't say anything, as much as the questions spiraling in his mind wanted to bust out through his mouth. For now he just listened, dead silent. When Stagbriar touched his nose against Golden's head, he let the life pour into him. Power. The need to help others, with a tiny bit of pain mixed in. That was how he felt, as well as the fact that he was unsure what else to do. This all was amazing, and confusing at the same time. He didn't know whether to smile or be dead silent and do nothing. He did the latter, however, a small smile started to creep up on his face. "T-Thank you," he murmured, his eyes lighting up a little bit. Now he was starting to get confident, despite his mind racing. 5 more lives to go, at least that was what he thought, dispite it not exactly mattering in his head, watching Stagbriar quietly.

(( @The Eye Of The Storm ))
Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:

Goldeneye blinked as he saw the tom in front of him approach. He felt as though he had seen the Starclan cat before, but he didn't know for sure. Suddenly his mind started to race. When had he seen this tom? When? Slowly, he suddenly thought of the flood. He was one of the cats that had died in the flood. Something caught in his throat for a moment, remembering the tiny kit he couldn't save. That didn't matter now, well, it probably did, but Golden didn't want to linger on it. As many questions he wanted to ask, Golden didn't say anything, as much as the questions spiraling in his mind wanted to bust out through his mouth. For now he just listened, dead silent. When Stagbriar touched his nose against Golden's head, he let the life pour into him. Power. The need to help others, with a tiny bit of pain mixed in. That was how he felt, as well as the fact that he was unsure what else to do. This all was amazing, and confusing at the same time. He didn't know whether to smile or be dead silent and do nothing. He did the latter, however, a small smile started to creep up on his face. "T-Thank you," he murmured, his eyes lighting up a little bit. Now he was starting to get confident, despite his mind racing. 5 more lives to go, at least that was what he thought, dispite it not exactly mattering in his head, watching Stagbriar quietly.

(( @The Eye Of The Storm ))
Maplefall emerged from the starry ranks, her long course tail trailing behind her. Her Misty green Gaze rested on Goldeneye, and she padded forward. The star-spangled russet She-cat smiled and bowed her head. The Molly watched the tom carefully, saying no words, waiting for a while and then spoke. ``Hello GoldenEye. Congratulations for going so far.`` The molly looked up, showing her blind eye, witch looked like the pools in the Starcave. Maplefall continued on, ``Through-out your life as leader, your clan will be eroded away, as all things are. Sometimes you may have to accept those from different Clans, Roles, and Life-Styles. Do not discount other cats due to their history. Half-Clans and Kittypets have Became Leaders and Medicine cats. With This life I give you the life of acceptance, to see beyond blood and earth a cat was born to.`` The Scarred she-cat touched her nose to GoldenEye. She momentarily felt the cool calm that GoldenEye, soon to be Golden star, would feel. She smiled eerily and slunk back into the ranks.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Maplefall emerged from the starry ranks, her long course tail trailing behind her. Her Misty green Gaze rested on Goldeneye, and she padded forward. The star-spangled russet She-cat smiled and bowed her head. The Molly watched the tom carefully, saying no words, waiting for a while and then spoke. ``Hello GoldenEye. Congratulations for going so far.`` The molly looked up, showing her blind eye, witch looked like the pools in the Starcave. Maplefall continued on, ``Through-out your life as leader, your clan will be eroded away, as all things are. Sometimes you may have to accept those from different Clans, Roles, and Life-Styles. Do not discount other cats due to their history. Half-Clans and Kittypets have Became Leaders and Medicine cats. With This life I give you the life of acceptance, to see beyond blood and earth a cat was born to.`` The Scarred she-cat touched her nose to GoldenEye. She momentarily felt the cool calm that GoldenEye, soon to be Golden star, would feel. She smiled eerily and slunk back into the ranks.
Goldeneye was silent as he saw the next cat come out of the ranks. He had been silent quite a bit actually. Not that that was in any way different then how he normally acted, but still. He had expected to be a little more on edge, and when that happened, he could almost never stop talking. Despite wanted the conversation to end, he just kept on going, and that scared him a bit. Listening to Maplefall speak, he slowly wanted her life even more and more, wanting to be able to accept everyone, despite kind of not wanting to at the same time. Of course his mate was an ex-kittypet, and Nightpaw was a good friend of his, he still found himself uneasy around outsiders. That was why, if someone wanted to join, they needed to talk to him first. Well, he hoped this life would make him less uneasy, and as he felt the she-cat give him her life, he felt a little cold, but calm at the same time. Acceptance. This was the life he now had. "Thank you," he murmured, unsure what else to say. Now for the other four. He actually didn't really want to leave Starclan, but he guessed he would be there soon enough. He hoped he would have some time before then, but he would just have to see. 4 more lives to go. Those were the words that he kept repeating in his head, watching the ranks once again, waiting to see which cat appeared this time.

(( @Charmer ))
Old September 23rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Goldeneye was silent as he saw the next cat come out of the ranks. He had been silent quite a bit actually. Not that that was in any way different then how he normally acted, but still. He had expected to be a little more on edge, and when that happened, he could almost never stop talking. Despite wanted the conversation to end, he just kept on going, and that scared him a bit. Listening to Maplefall speak, he slowly wanted her life even more and more, wanting to be able to accept everyone, despite kind of not wanting to at the same time. Of course his mate was an ex-kittypet, and Nightpaw was a good friend of his, he still found himself uneasy around outsiders. That was why, if someone wanted to join, they needed to talk to him first. Well, he hoped this life would make him less uneasy, and as he felt the she-cat give him her life, he felt a little cold, but calm at the same time. Acceptance. This was the life he now had. "Thank you," he murmured, unsure what else to say. Now for the other four. He actually didn't really want to leave Starclan, but he guessed he would be there soon enough. He hoped he would have some time before then, but he would just have to see. 4 more lives to go. Those were the words that he kept repeating in his head, watching the ranks once again, waiting to see which cat appeared this time.

(( @Charmer ))
Larkkit had been watching as Goldeneye received life after life, his starry paws itching to rush to the new leader. Though his life had been short, he was so proud to see a cat that he'd temporarily shared a den with become the next leader. As Maplefall stepped back into the ranks of celestial cats, the little, black tom lurched forward, ampling over toward the new leader with an awkward and unsteady gait but a wide and ecstatic grin on his face.
He stood in front of the new leader now, his blue eyes gleaming with joy and pride. "Congratulations Goldeneye!" the little kit yowled. He loved using his voice here in Starclan. Back when he was alive in Shadowclan, he wasn't able to speak. His tongue had felt thick in his mouth and his brain seemed unwilling to have it move in the way he wanted. "Back when I was alive, I had a lot of problems and it was hard for the cats who took care of me, but even though I couldn't tell them how much all their care and work meant to me, I knew from it that I was loved. I just couldn't show it like I wish I could..." the kit's blue eyes wilted for a moment in sadness. But he perked up shortly. He had an important job to do!
"Goldeneye, with this life, I give you patience. As a leader, if will be your duty to set you clan on the path that is best for them, but some may take time to follow. You will help other cats to be strong, but they'll have to grow at their own pace. You will speak about what is best for the forest and the clans, but some may take time to see reason. When you face these challenges and when it feels like you're getting nothing for all your work, don't give up on them. Be patient with them, like so many were with me."
His speech over, the little tom strained his neck upward to touch noses with the bigger cat. He felt a pang of pity because of how this life would feel: like an aching, agonizing need with no end, a desire for resolution and closure with no way to be certain if such relief would ever come. And then of course, there was the moment of Larkkit's death at the end, as a fox's teeth pierced his body and shook him until his neck broke. Pain, panic, horror, then nothing. When it was done, he stepped back. "I know you'll be busy in Shadowclan, but if you have the chance...could you tell Risingstorm that I'm happy now?" The little tom turned around and limped back into the ranks, sitting on his haunches, a small speck of starlight among them.

Old September 24th, 2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Larkkit had been watching as Goldeneye received life after life, his starry paws itching to rush to the new leader. Though his life had been short, he was so proud to see a cat that he'd temporarily shared a den with become the next leader. As Maplefall stepped back into the ranks of celestial cats, the little, black tom lurched forward, ampling over toward the new leader with an awkward and unsteady gait but a wide and ecstatic grin on his face.
He stood in front of the new leader now, his blue eyes gleaming with joy and pride. "Congratulations Goldeneye!" the little kit yowled. He loved using his voice here in Starclan. Back when he was alive in Shadowclan, he wasn't able to speak. His tongue had felt thick in his mouth and his brain seemed unwilling to have it move in the way he wanted. "Back when I was alive, I had a lot of problems and it was hard for the cats who took care of me, but even though I couldn't tell them how much all their care and work meant to me, I knew from it that I was loved. I just couldn't show it like I wish I could..." the kit's blue eyes wilted for a moment in sadness. But he perked up shortly. He had an important job to do!
"Goldeneye, with this life, I give you patience. As a leader, if will be your duty to set you clan on the path that is best for them, but some may take time to follow. You will help other cats to be strong, but they'll have to grow at their own pace. You will speak about what is best for the forest and the clans, but some may take time to see reason. When you face these challenges and when it feels like you're getting nothing for all your work, don't give up on them. Be patient with them, like so many were with me."
His speech over, the little tom strained his neck upward to touch noses with the bigger cat. He felt a pang of pity because of how this life would feel: like an aching, agonizing need with no end, a desire for resolution and closure with no way to be certain if such relief would ever come. And then of course, there was the moment of Larkkit's death at the end, as a fox's teeth pierced his body and shook him until his neck broke. Pain, panic, horror, then nothing. When it was done, he stepped back. "I know you'll be busy in Shadowclan, but if you have the chance...could you tell Risingstorm that I'm happy now?" The little tom turned around and limped back into the ranks, sitting on his haunches, a small speck of starlight among them.
Goldeneye tried not to show the shock he felt when he saw Larkkit. He had forgotten that sometimes younger kits and apprentinces went to Starclan, and that almost made something catch in the back of his throat. He didn't want to think about that, but here he was, watching Larkkit. Well, he did look happy for now, which Golden guessed was something that came with going to Starclan. You got pretty much eternal happiness, and that was pretty nice. Instead of the stress one got while alive, you got to be happy. Until then, however, you just had to deal with it, and honestly, it wasn't horrible. Sure, some things could be bad, but eventually, everything gets worked out.

Listening to the kit speak, Goldeneye didn't exactly know what to do. He tilted his head down a bit so that it would be easier for the kit to touch, but suddenly was hit with a jolting pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. That was all he felt for a moment, trembling slightly as he felt himself break out in a cold sweat. This was almost unbearable, worse than any other life so far. He felt like his neck was snapped, and something almost broke inside him as he realized that was how Larkkit died. Golden couldn't really describe how he was feeling right now, his golden and green eyes widening for a moment, before it all went away. He had no idea how long that had lasted, however, it couldn't have been very long. He watched as Larkkit walked away, and nodded, "I-I'll do that," he murmured, still in a slight bit of shock.

3 lives left. There was his internal countdown. Then he would be leader of Shadowclan. Well, he kind of was right now, but then he would have all of his lives. Still, worries slowly crept upon him, and he had to force himself to ignore them, waiting for the next cat silently, soon knowing that he would have to go back to Riverclan camp as Shadowclan's leader.

(( @Random Melody ))
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:43 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Goldeneye tried not to show the shock he felt when he saw Larkkit. He had forgotten that sometimes younger kits and apprentinces went to Starclan, and that almost made something catch in the back of his throat. He didn't want to think about that, but here he was, watching Larkkit. Well, he did look happy for now, which Golden guessed was something that came with going to Starclan. You got pretty much eternal happiness, and that was pretty nice. Instead of the stress one got while alive, you got to be happy. Until then, however, you just had to deal with it, and honestly, it wasn't horrible. Sure, some things could be bad, but eventually, everything gets worked out.

Listening to the kit speak, Goldeneye didn't exactly know what to do. He tilted his head down a bit so that it would be easier for the kit to touch, but suddenly was hit with a jolting pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. That was all he felt for a moment, trembling slightly as he felt himself break out in a cold sweat. This was almost unbearable, worse than any other life so far. He felt like his neck was snapped, and something almost broke inside him as he realized that was how Larkkit died. Golden couldn't really describe how he was feeling right now, his golden and green eyes widening for a moment, before it all went away. He had no idea how long that had lasted, however, it couldn't have been very long. He watched as Larkkit walked away, and nodded, "I-I'll do that," he murmured, still in a slight bit of shock.

3 lives left. There was his internal countdown. Then he would be leader of Shadowclan. Well, he kind of was right now, but then he would have all of his lives. Still, worries slowly crept upon him, and he had to force himself to ignore them, waiting for the next cat silently, soon knowing that he would have to go back to Riverclan camp as Shadowclan's leader.

(( @Random Melody ))
Fernpaw had sat and watched each cat in silence, smiling gently at all of them. But her blue gaze was fixed intently on Goldeneye, curiosity in her expression. The former ThunderClan apprentice knew it was a bit odd she was about to give a life to a ShadowClan cat, but StarClan had no borders. Once the next cat was done, Fernpaw rose to her paws and padded forward lightly. She looked almost graceful, stars gliding through her fur as she came forward to the ShadowClan deputy... Soon to be leader. The light ginger apprentice smiled at him, stopping in front of the Tom.

"Greetings, Goldeneye." She mewed clearly, her eyes sparkling with stars as she tipped her head back to gaze up at him. Her expression was gentle, welcoming. "I am Fernpaw - Former ThunderClan apprentice. I died in the fire a long time ago." Her eyes trailed behind him now, seeing something, remembering something, but flashed back to his face in a second. "It's a pleasure to meet you," She purred, before reaching up to touch her nose to his.

"I give you the life of Bravery." She murmured. "Leading will be scary sometimes. But remember... Being brave doesn't mean you don't get afraid. It just means you have the courage to keep pushing through the fear." With that, Fernpaw drew back, and lowered her head respectfully. "Lead well, Goldeneye." She said gently, before turning and padding back to the group, settling down again and curling her starry tail around her paws to watch the rest of the ceremony.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust