Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 01:11 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:10 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Mica
Today 01:08 PM
mistyshard's everything...
by starry
Last post by paris
Today 01:04 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 12:47 PM

Old April 6th, 2024, 02:07 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"Okay," Hillstrider meowed as his patrol reached their destination, turning so he could face them both. The sunshine seemed to radiate off of his orange pelt. "Lostspark said we were lookin' for oak leaves and mallow. Now I'll be honest, team, I've only seen mallow maybe once or twice before, but with the description Lostspark gave us, I'm sure we can find it no prob." Hillstrider looked to Quietpaw. "You stick with me, little dude." He could tell Yellowtwist was anxious to get going, but he wasn't exactly sure why. "An' Yellowtwist--you can split off if you want, but just make sure to meet back here before we leave, yeah?" He gave the younger warrior a decisive nod.

With that, Hillstrider gestured for Quietpaw to follow him as they began combing the bank for mallow. It took a little bit, but eventually Hillstrider spotted a plant that described what they were looking for. Clusters of long stems with round wavy leaves at the end. "Yo Quietpaw!" Hillstrider beckoned her over. "Check it out. This is mallow. I'm not sure what it's used for, but if you're interested, maybe your mom will teach you about it!" He nodded towards it. "Go ahead and take some."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

"Sunkissed Creek likes to attract these creatures, so we just need to scout out how many there really are. We don't need a whole pack in the territory, again," Hawkbite commented after gathering the duo together.

Hawkbite had pulled aside both Moonmeadow and Midnightpaw. It was a quick patrol -- or it was supposed to be. There was fox scent being reported at Sunkissed Creek, again. It was a great learning opportunity for Midnightpaw and a chance to chat with Moonmeadow. Dawnstar had taken interest in the warrior lately, so Hawkbite was going to take a moment to get to know her.

The Commander was fairly quiet as he padded along. His eyes didn't hint to much thought or emotion.

@Dolomedes - Moonmeadow | @Omari - Midnightpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 7th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

"Sunkissed Creek likes to attract these creatures, so we just need to scout out how many there really are. We don't need a whole pack in the territory, again," Hawkbite commented after gathering the duo together.

Hawkbite had pulled aside both Moonmeadow and Midnightpaw. It was a quick patrol -- or it was supposed to be. There was fox scent being reported at Sunkissed Creek, again. It was a great learning opportunity for Midnightpaw and a chance to chat with Moonmeadow. Dawnstar had taken interest in the warrior lately, so Hawkbite was going to take a moment to get to know her.

The Commander was fairly quiet as he padded along. His eyes didn't hint to much thought or emotion.

@Dolomedes - Moonmeadow | @Omari - Midnightpaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow came swiftly to Hawkbite's side as they heard him call for them as she padded through the clearing. So a patrol to check out for any predators. The warrior frowned a bit, what was with the predators lately, between the minks and the foxes, Moonmeadow was thinking she should go over different types of predators and what to expect from them with her apprentices. Honestly, actually, that wasn't that bad of an idea. She'll be sure to walk them through some of the more common bad crowds when she gets back. Back to the present, Hawkbite and now with Midnightpaw with them started to lead them out to Sunkissed Creek. A part of the territory that Moonmeadow didn't visit too often outside of patrols. The feline listened carefully to Hawkbite as he mentioned an old pack of uglies.

Her sickly green eyes moved from the enforcer over to the apprentice, was it safe to bring them out on this kind of patrol. Well, it wasn't like they were planning to fight anything and in the end it was a good experience for an apprentice to learn but it still made her a bit worried. The warrior trusted that Hawkbite wouldn't bring an apprentice out that he didn't think could handle it in case things went bad. "I see, well, hopefully it's just something passing through but I wouldn't count on it." Normally, Moonmeadow would be more chatty, wanting to get to know her fellow patrol mates more but a patrol like this required more focus and caution. Her rounded ears remained on a swivel checking the surrounding areas for any signs of life and she raised her muzzle briefly to try and catch any scents on the air.
[ @/SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Omari - Midnightpaw ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
5/100

Quietpaw silently followed her patrolmates, cyan gaze occasionally darting around to observe her surrondings. It was her first time out of camp so she was pretty eager to map it out as soon as she could so she'd have an advantage over any potential threat...or her sibling for that matter.

Focusing her gaze on Hillstrider as he began to speak, Quiet tilted her head a little bit at the suggestion of splitting up. She'd anticipated that her mentor would want everyone to stay together seeing how social he seemed but that wasn't the case. Oh well, she didn't have any complaints in fact she was quite glad as she wasn't that fond of Yellowtwist anyway.

Padding after the large tom, the young apprentice immediately zoomed in on the plant Hillstrider was signalling to and settled a few inches away from him. Listening intently as he spoke, she almost scoffed at the prospect of asking her mother about the herb. Lostspark had better things to do than teach her about some random plant.

Still, Quietpaw gingerly plucked a few stalks of the suspected mallow from the ground at Hillstrider's request. Turning her head towards him, the Mallow hanging limply from her jaws, she waited for her mentor to gather some so they could return, a successful patrol hopefully.

[+ 3 Mallow]

@Mica @hades.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 7th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:05 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Thank god they wanted to split up. If Hillstrider was talkative, Yellowtwist would probably try to grow wings and fly away. It seemed that wasn't a concern, though.

[roll= 11 ]

It didn't seem hard to find oak leave before, but now they were seemingly invisible for some reason. Just his luck. If someone was there to help find them without complaint, that's be great. Ah, well. He only found 2. But that was fine. it couldn't be that valuable, right?
[ @Morrigan - @Mica - i woke up for this. ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 9th, 2024, 01:31 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Quietpaw - @Morrigan ] [Yellowtwist - @hades. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider snagged another mallow from the cluster, leaving the rest to grow as newleaf progressed. On the way back, the big warrior found three oak leaves, a little dewy but otherwise undamaged. He picked those up as well.

[Hillstrider gained +1 mallow, +3 oak leaf!]

Hillstrider was glad to see Yellowtwist had returned to the meet up spot, with some oak leaves in his jaws. The orange tabby nodded cheerily at him. "Cool!" He chirped around the herbs in his mouth. "I think we did good, team. Let's head back before we stay out too late!" Hillstrider did not want to be one of the patrols that got exiled or executed because they were late... With that, he lead the way back to camp.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
66/100

Midnightpaw was unsure as to why she of all cats had been selected to search the territory for creatures such as foxes, but… Here she was anyway. Surely it was a good thing, right? Hawkbite must believe her to be at least a little bit capable if he was taking her out here.

Her gaze drifted upwards from her paws to look at the head enforcer, giving him a nod. When Moonmeadow spoke, she gave her complete and undivided attention to them, too, but she couldn't find any words to respond with. The scenario that she was being presented with today was a bit nerve-wracking, and she didn't want to make a single wrong move that could place her or either of her companions into fatal danger. As she padded along, she found herself veering a bit closer to Hawkbite's side–nothing against Moonmeadow of course, she had just built a stronger sense of trust with the aforementioned tom. In fact, the action was completely subconscious.

Monkey see monkey do, right? Midnightpaw lifted her muzzle slightly to scent the air for the scent of foxes just as Moonmeadow had done, feeling the blood pumping through her veins with… Excitement or anxiety, maybe both. She couldn't wait to tell Hazelstripe about this outing!

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Dolomedes ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander

Hawkbite would note the way Midnightpaw seemed to mimic them. His brow would raise towards her, curious to know her thoughts. "Can you pick anything up? New scent? Old? Watcha getting?" he'd inquire, slowing his pace so she could get a good idea of what she might be smelling.

As the agatha kitty he was, the Commander would follow suit, slightly parting his jaws so the scent could fully register in his brain. Unfortunately for them, the fox scent was fresh and very strong. They were a lot closer than he intended them. How many was he picking up? Two? Another inhale: yeah, two. Upon this revelation, Hawkbite would draw a little closer to the apprentice, a more guarded stature taking form over his body. It was subtle, but to a trained warriors' eye, it was noticeable.

His gaze would shoot towards Moonmeadow, a flash of warning in them for what was to come. Hawkbite hoped the warrior would take notice of it. The fox surely hadn't noticed them yet so he would use this to their advantage. He just waited, giving Midnightpaw a chance to voice her opinion on this situation. Despite the danger, he used it as a learning lesson.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Dolomedes - Moonmeadow

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 9th, 2024, 11:38 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend | Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow's fur spiked as she caught the scent of fox, overwhelming the air around them in a way that seemed as sudden as an enemy's pounce. The warrior glanced to Hawkbite, though the enforcer was already looking to her, seeming fully aware of the company that they had. Moonmeadow wasn't sure if they would be able to get out with all three of them without setting off the fox, it hasn't been alerted yet but it was going to as soon as their scents carried to it which was sooner rather than later. Would they be able to take down a fox, yes, but Moonmeadow couldn't tell how many there were from just how overwhelming the fox scent was. If they were to guess, they would say more than one just because how in the world would one fox be so strong smelling.

The warrior looked to the enforcer as she flattened her ears against her skull and crouched down a bit to get ready to spring at a moment's notice. To attack or to flee was up to the enforcer. If worse came to worse, the warrior felt that they could fight off any predators that came their way but maybe it would be better to fall back and gather a better suited patrol that for starclan's sake doesn't have an apprentice on it no matter how talented they may be. The thought of Midnightpaw getting caught up in such a skirmish made Moonmeadow's heart squeeze with concern. Moonmeadow shuffled a bit closer to Hawkbite and Midnightpaw, to better protect or shield in case the fox was aware of them faster than they realized, and waited for any sort of command from the enforcer. What was his plan, as the patrol leader and enforcer commander, she trusted his lead and experience on this.

Her claws waited, cutting into the ground beneath the patrol's paws as they unsheathed their claws in wait. They had a feeling that this was going to dissolve into a fight and she wanted to be ready to fight and defend. The only thing that the enforcer could be waiting for in a situation like this was an answer to the question he had asked. It was a good learning experience, it was, but it still made her worried. She stilled her nerves and waited.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Omari - Midnightpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:33 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Ah. While it was still ShadowClan territory, Lostspark may as well make use of it. The Medicine Cat wandered along the creek, taking her time as she stopped bush by bush, ducking her head, searching for what she'd come here for - cobwebs. It was embarrassing to admit ShadowClan lacked cobwebs, and while she could have sent someone else out to fetch them for her, Lostspark would have been more than unamused if they didn't return in a timely manner. Why go through that at all?

Lostspark was becoming rather overworked, but that was fine. Mostly... Anyway. Cobwebs acquired (after she spent a considerable amount of time wrapping the sticky threads around a dried stick), the Medicine Cat carried her load home.

[ +5 Cobwebs ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.