Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:26 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 04:26 PM
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 04:24 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:19 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cloverwhisker tried her best to stand taller when the large tom approached her, she nodded and turned to leave to the territory, she trotted towards the edge of the camp and turned to make sure they were following her.

Last edited by Bella~; April 12th, 2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker smiled sheepishly at the three cats that had come so far "Thanks" she mewed, she looked up at them and sighed softly. She was so small the tip of her ears only went up to their foreheads. She decided to wait a moment to see if any other cat wanted to patrol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker tried her best to stand taller when the large tom approached her, she nodded and turned to leave to the territory, she trotted towards the edge of the camp and turned to make sure they were following her.
(Territory?)
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
(Territory?)
(Yes)
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:37 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

He nodded in response and took smaller bites, and then he looked up at Duskshine, and batted her tail as she passed. Then he looked at the leader, ad pawed her ear. "Why don't you sleep in here like Duskshine?" he asked, nipping her ear as he pawed and batted at it.
Halestar blinked and looked at the kit, a small smile on her face. "Well I have my own den, love." She said softly, flicking her tail gently. She moved her ear away and knocked him over gently with one paw, chuckling softly. "I am the leader of ShadowClan after all."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 12th, 2017, 10:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar blinked and looked at the kit, a small smile on her face. "Well I have my own den, love." She said softly, flicking her tail gently. She moved her ear away and knocked him over gently with one paw, chuckling softly. "I am the leader of ShadowClan after all."
"Can I come sleep in your den?" he asked, and giggled as she pinned him with her paw, and he nipped at her toes. "Would that make me a leader too?" he asked, batting and nipping at her paw. He was honestly adorable, and he was seeming to fit in very well. He was playful ad open, so he was usually in a game, which only made things better.
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A tiny smile spread across Cougarsnow's own maw. She managed to laugh a little, somewhat grateful for him neither getting up and walking away or staring at her as though she was crazy. Taking a moment to look the tom over, the she cat's expression changed to one of worry. He looked... sort of bad. And not in a way that was good for you, like just forgetting to groom your fur one day-- no, he looked kind of sick. Cougarsnow wasn't one of the more motherly she cats who would fuss and worry over anyone, she kept her maw shut. The ginger and white feline lowered her head-- in her usual sign of embarassment-- showing that she was sorry for having him tell her that. Nice going. She thought, but then realized he'd had more of a friendly tone. Maybe Jaguarclaw didn't mind her being... different, to say the least. "Oh! It's just seeing all the stars stretched out like that... for as far as you can see... it's just pretty. I never get tired of looking at the stars. And sometimes, sometimes one of them will fall-- when I was a kit, my Mom used to tell me if I wasn't careful a star would fall right on top of me." She paused and smiled a little before glancing back at him. "She used to tell me the stars and moon were the same wherever you went. So I always look at the moon and stars and wonder if she was right-- and if she's looking at them too." The smallest of smiles spread across the feline's maw as she glanced back at the tom, her hues bright and friendly.
It struck Jaguarclaw that this feline looked at the stars and moon as part of the sky and not a separate clan like most cats did. For him, it really depended on the day. Sometimes he looked up and they were just little balls of light twinkling in the sky and sometimes he looked at them and thought of their ancestors. Of the cats that died in the dark era, the cats that sacrificed their lives for the sake of their clans. He wasn't just thinking about Shadowclan, the stars were all of the clan ancestors together. Deciding that maybe he should bring that part up, he thought about his words carefully. He didn't know if she was one of the few cats that didn't believe in that or not and it was better to be safe than sorry. Jaguarclaw sighed inwardly, before speaking. "The ancestors in Silvepelt are definitely quite the sight. I've never seen one fall on a cats head, so perhaps that's just one of our ancestors coming down to walk among us once more. It's strange to think that one day, all of us will be twinkling in the sky with no worries," as he spoke, his olives gaze rose to the sky. Right now you couldn't see the stars, but sometimes you could see the moon during the day. Today was one of those days and as he looked upon it, he let a small smile cross his face before he looked back down at Cougarsnow.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 13th, 2017, 06:25 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harethorn gave a soft sigh in her sleep, a smile drifting over her face as she dreamt of happier days.
Redpool lay beside her, listening to her soft and steady breathing,
until he noticed that there were multiple heartbeats in her stomach, and he fought the the urge to yelp and jump to his paws. Blinking in surprise, he preceded as ear to his mate's side carefully and listened. This time, he knew it was her kits, and he sighed, glancing around the camp.
Old April 13th, 2017, 06:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Play mossball?" Eclipsekit squeaked, hoping her momma would say yes.
Rasberrybubble smiled," sure" she made a mossball and made sure it had no thorns in it and tossed it to Eclipsekit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@turtle

Here he was again, like he usually was, huddled in a corner of the clearing, a particularly dark corner, appearing as if he was hiding from the cats of his clan, which, in a sense, he truly was. Ibisprowl truly did not like speaking to other cats, he just didn't. He found it exhausting and particularly annoying because the other cat would always make a comment either about his tail, or about how quiet his voice was, or to speak up, or something along those lines. The very thought of it made his tail, which was no more than a stump, twitch with agitation. Other cats never understood him anyways. They didn't understand that he didn't like talking, they didn't understand he didn't like being around others, they didn't understand that it was exhausting and so he always ended up exploding at them, pushing at whatever chance of a friend he had, away.
Sighing out, the black and white warrior stared at his paws. He liked moments like these, when he could be alone; though lately, his thoughts have been a whirlwind. He missed it when his thoughts weren't conflicting and fighting with each other, when he could sit in silence and enjoy it, but no, now he had to listen to the constant bickering of his thoughts. His mind trying to tell him to get out more, to talk to others more, to be more like his father, while the other part arguing that he was just fine where he was now, that there was no need to talk to other cats when he had himself.
But for right now, his thoughts were quiet. Allowing him to finally have a moment of peace and quiet.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

It struck Jaguarclaw that this feline looked at the stars and moon as part of the sky and not a separate clan like most cats did. For him, it really depended on the day. Sometimes he looked up and they were just little balls of light twinkling in the sky and sometimes he looked at them and thought of their ancestors. Of the cats that died in the dark era, the cats that sacrificed their lives for the sake of their clans. He wasn't just thinking about Shadowclan, the stars were all of the clan ancestors together. Deciding that maybe he should bring that part up, he thought about his words carefully. He didn't know if she was one of the few cats that didn't believe in that or not and it was better to be safe than sorry. Jaguarclaw sighed inwardly, before speaking. "The ancestors in Silvepelt are definitely quite the sight. I've never seen one fall on a cats head, so perhaps that's just one of our ancestors coming down to walk among us once more. It's strange to think that one day, all of us will be twinkling in the sky with no worries," as he spoke, his olives gaze rose to the sky. Right now you couldn't see the stars, but sometimes you could see the moon during the day. Today was one of those days and as he looked upon it, he let a small smile cross his face before he looked back down at Cougarsnow.
Of course Cougarsnow believed in StarClan. They had been an important part of her life, although she still didn't understand quite how it worked. So when you died you would basically become a star? Was that it? One of those beautiful twinkling lights that the ginger and white feline had always been fascinated with. And, one day she would be up there with the rest of them. The way he spoke so fluently intrigued the cat. "You're very good with words." The she cat mewed admiringly. For someone who normally just said what she thought, and stumbled over her words so often that it was more like talking to a lovestruck apprentice, the way Jaguarclaw was able to speak so well and long without stopping was definitely amazing. The heat of embarassment began to color her ears as she realized how odd that must have sounded. "Sorry-- that was-- odd, I just... never... sorry." Once again, her words came tumbling out of her mouth all over each other and once again, Cougarsnow was left embarassed and worried about what he thought. She sounded like an utter dork, didn't she? She did. Of course she did. Sounding like a dork was what Cougarsnow did best. Too bad she wasn't as good with words as the Bengal before her was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread