Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 09:48 AM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:48 AM
introduction to whitekit
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:46 AM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:42 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2016, 10:57 AM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Willowpaw sighed and curled up in the shadow of a small gorse bush, the sunlight making her brown tabby pelt shine. She flicked her tail in annoyance as a fly buzzed around her ear.
The she-cat got to her paws, revealing the criss-cross of scars across her chest and muzzle. She stayed far away from her clanmates. She'd always been a sort of outcast, especially after the battle a few moons ago, when she'd been attacked by a tom on the border. She'd escaped with her life, but with plenty of scars. She glanced down at her scars, a lump in her throat. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts, and padded towards the fresh-kill pile across the clearing.

Last edited by CrazyWolf77; November 26th, 2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:58 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

A black and white molly made her way into the clearing from her hunt. She was hoping catch something, maybe raise a few spirits after the fire and loss of Dapplestar... but Starlingcry returned with nothing. Everything will be fine, she convinced herself, everyone might be unsettled by Singenight, but if Dapplestar chose him than it's good that he's honorring her wishes and taking charge. The young warrior would believe almost everything someone told her. So she will follow their new leader - not because she was a supporter of his true intentions, but because he said this was what Dapplestar wanted. Dapplestar may have been a bit... strange for a leader with her little faith in Starclan, but she was the only leader that Starling ever knew.

Starlingcry glanced around at her clanmates. Her bright blue orbs landed on Dovecloud, and the the warrior started to pad over towards her. "Hello," the oblivious molly purred. She was always craving a conversation, loving to get to know to all her clanmates. "I'm Starlingcry - in case you didn't know," Starling introduced herself in her usual friendly tone while adding the last part sheepishly. She reconized the pregnant cat before her, but was struggling to give the face a name.
Dovecloud jumped a little when she heard a voice, and let a little giggle out when starlingcry introduced herself "why hello, nice to meet you, my names dovecloud, in case you didn't know." She said her words were laced with amusement. The soon to be queen scooted over to give the she cat some room to sit herself down "that's a beautiful name by the way." She said, her blue eyes shone as she looked at the warrior "do you know what you were named that? Oh but don't mind me if I make intruding on your personal life." She said, laughing a little at the end 'I want to asked her opinion on singenight....but I just met the molly, I shouldnt be throwing questions at her like this' she thought to herself and sighed, exhausted "here pretty soon I'm thinking of moving to the nursery, it's getting pretty heavy and making it hard to move around." She giggled, her voice dropped with exhaustion as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:26 AM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Cloudgazer was at the top of a hill, gazing at the burnt areas of the moor. She lifted a paw briefly, then placed it back down. Her eyes were sorrowful as she gazed around.

"It'll come back, you know." Whitecloud sat next to her sister. "The fire cleared out the dead stuff, as well as the alive stuff. There's more room for plants to grow, kinda like in winter."

"Mm." Cloudgazer turned her head to smile at her sister.
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:40 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@mapledash
Gorsefeather smirked gleefully, delighted to carry out Singenight's orders. I'm Deputy now, Tumbleclaw must respect Singenight and I. If not, they must be taught a lesson, one they will never forget....or never recover from. Gorsefeather approached Tumbleclaw and shouldered him forward, closer to the new leader of his clan. The calico tom's eyes gleamed with fresh malice. He then turned his gaze to Singenight, focusing solely on him. He flexed his claws and readied himself to obey Singenight's commands.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezy laughed at the kit's reactions, feeling pleased for the first time in a long while. Ever since Singenight and Grousefeather- her own brother, deputy of WindClan during this horrid time- took over, she'd been under constant panic of attack and betrayal. Now, with these kits... it was just like the old days. Like the days before those -night leaders.
"Oh, Winterkit, don't worry." She said, with a hint of a smile still on her face. "I'm sure we can figure something out." The molly thought for a moment, staying silent, but then an idea came out of nowhere. "The fire was that way-" her tail flicked towards the ruins, which were put out by heavy rainfall- "and the camp must be in the other, I suppose." Her tail then flicked in another direction, vaguely pointing around. She couldn't see nor smell the camp from their point, but it must be nearby.
Smokekit smiled, "See Winterkit! We have a warrior to help us!" He mewed in a mocking tone to his sister. 'With the warriors help we will find the camp in no time!' Smokekit thought standing up, "Well lets find it then!" He mewed

Winterkit looked at Smokekit, "Now is not the time to fight we have to find the camp!" She hissed, then she turned to Breezycloud, "Yeah lets get going!" She smiled.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@mapledash
Gorsefeather smirked gleefully, delighted to carry out Singenight's orders. I'm Deputy now, Tumbleclaw must respect Singenight and I. If not, they must be taught a lesson, one they will never forget....or never recover from. Gorsefeather approached Tumbleclaw and shouldered him forward, closer to the new leader of his clan. The calico tom's eyes gleamed with fresh malice. He then turned his gaze to Singenight, focusing solely on him. He flexed his claws and readied himself to obey Singenight's commands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stood there silently as the Clan erupted into their separate opinions around him. He knew it was normally best to remain calm in most situations, as being quick to rage was never good. He nodded to Sorrelskip. "Bring him forwards, and Cedarwillow too." He said dismissively. He turned to Gorsefeather, his new deputy. "Bring Tumbleclaw. WE must set our footing strong and firm." He said coldly. He waited for his orders to be carried out. Although as he stood there a few voices rang clear in his mind 'You're turning into Eternalstar.' No I am not. Eternalstar was ruthless and cold. He hated the Clan and brought them down. I am only trying to fix this one. He reasoned with himself.

"Kestrelglide, you said you had a mate in another Clan I presume?" He questioned coldly to the tom. "This goes against the warrior code. Even if I were to follow Starclan, this would still be wrong, correct?" He sneered. "The Clans were made for a reason, and we were meant to stay with in our own Clan. Now, with you having a forbidden mate, it breaks both the warrior code, and my code." he said with a slight hiss.
He then turned to Cedarwillow and Tumbleclaw. "And for you two." He began. "You defy me, correct? Do you think I am trying to lead this Clan to destruction? Lead my home into ruins?" He asked mockingly. "See, I am trying to do merely the opposite. I am trying to make this Clan a better Clan. To make it stronger, make it stand out, make the Clan great again." He said leaping down to stand in front of the two warriors.
Tumbleclaw sneered at the she-cat before being brought up in the front. What did they plan now? Whatever it was, this couldn't be good, he had to ready himself for a punishment. He would allow the whole clan to see how unfair this was, surely the clan wouldn't follow him if he exiled them. He looked defiantly at singenight, almosy daring him to do it, to say the words that would cause his downfall. He wasn't scared, he knew that the clan wouldn't allow 3 warriors to leave for this nonesense.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 26th, 2016 at 01:07 PM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:28 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Surgestorm's yellow eyes widened in surprise as Singenight and Gorsefeather both stepped closer to the three warriors he had called forward. The one with the forbidden mate deserved to be punished, but the other two? They had just voiced their opinion, as was their right. He watched them, unsure of what they were about to do. The medicine cat didn't know if he should step into the matter or not, or if he even could. He trembled slightly, his heart racing. They wouldn't dare to.... to... kill them, right? They can't be that crazy..

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 26th, 2016 at 01:29 PM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Featherheart walked in, leaving her kits outside. Dovekit was watching them. Featherheart sat down and started to groom her messy fur. The white she-cat quickly sat up, and looked around. Her blue eyes glanced at the herbs surrounding her. Surgestorm must have had a hard time sorting them. She could spot slight differences in the leaves. "S-surgestorm?" Featherheart stuttered. It was her first time meting him, she didn't know what to expect. Featherheart coughed, and ruffled her fur.
Surgestorm was sitting in the middle of the den, surrounded by tiny piles of herbs. Some were blackened and burnt, others wilted, but some had surprisingly survived the fire. He looked frustrated, and saddened, as he cleaned and sorted out his herb storage, but quickly wiped the expression off his face when Featherheart padded into the den. The medicine cat carefully stepped out from his circle of herbs, and went up tp her. "Hi, sorry about the mess, I have to sort all of the herbs because of the fire," He meowed, trying to sound cheerful. "What do you need?" He instantly looked concerned when she coughed, his ears picking up on the difference of this kind of cough compared to a cough that would occur from smoke inhalation.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted prince View Post
((lol))

The ginger ragamuffin made her way through the widespread territory her blue gaze drifted around in hopes to find something to find or stalk. Gently pressing each Paw with care she let out a soft sigh her ears flattened back. "I've been looking for the longest time and nothing has yet to come out......jeez..." she mumbled quietly to herself. Feeling her fur along her spine bristle she felt the warmth and body of another cat being. Crashing into the Tom Quietspring let out a squeak their eyes wide. Letting out a soft hiss she fumbled away nervously "I-im so sorry I-i should be paying attention to where I'm going! I apologize!" she bowed her head quickly squeezing her eyes shut in preparations of hearing them yell at her for her clumisy mistake.
Having been focused more on the scent trail than the noises around him, something he surely should have learned to pay attention to from how it had been with Honeypaw, the tom mentally scolded himself. Lotustail was a warrior, who had did his best to train a blind cat, and he should probably stop worrying about that all and focus more on whomever bumped into him. Having been knocked prone, the cat shook his head a few times, helping clear up the bit of dizzy feelings he was feeling. It was nothing but a scratch of course, that's how any proud warrior would describe what had just happened to him. "Huh-what?" He managed to mumble out, eventually casting his eyes over towards the fellow warrior, "Nah-you're fine, it happens." He ended up getting out standing up after a moment giving one final shake of his head.
Old November 26th, 2016, 02:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit smiled, "See Winterkit! We have a warrior to help us!" He mewed in a mocking tone to his sister. 'With the warriors help we will find the camp in no time!' Smokekit thought standing up, "Well lets find it then!" He mewed

Winterkit looked at Smokekit, "Now is not the time to fight we have to find the camp!" She hissed, then she turned to Breezycloud, "Yeah lets get going!" She smiled.
Breezy shrugged with a smile on her face, not saying anything for a few seconds. The warrior began to gather herself up for the walk instead; she merely hoped that the kittens would do the same.

She straightened and relaxed out her tail, licked down her short-haired pelt, and flicked her ears a couple of times. "Well, I suppose we should head out now." The molly replied, taking a couple steps forwards delicately. She turned her head around, plastering her greenish-yellow gaze onto the young fellows, to see if they were following her.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread