Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM

Old April 29th, 2018, 03:09 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

Luke stared at the door a moment, still shaking, but after a few seconds Drew's words seemed to register and she leaped off the bed, grabbing her black leather backpack. She hurried around her room, grabbing her wallet, some clothes, her favorite sketchbook, her two diaries, two of her favorite CDs, some snacks, a couple bottles of water, her old flip phone that couldn't be traced, a pair of shoes, a hair brush, and her only stuffed animal, a fuzzy tiger with a missing eye button. She shoved everything into her bag as she grabbed each thing, slung the backpack over her shoulder, then ran towards her window, grabbing Drew's hand and pulling him along with her. She climbed up onto the ledge, gazing down at the ground below her. She then leaped, landing on the ground with a thud. Luke heard Drew float down behind her, and she grabbed his hand again, and they started running through the grass.

Suddenly a shout was heard behind them, and she glanced back to see a huge, brown wolf chasing them. Her father. She glanced at Drew and she suddenly shifted into a large, black wolf with piercing green eyes. She lowered her head so Drew could jump onto her back, and she started to run very fast. Her only advantage against her father was that her wolf form was faster, and it was their only hope now. She grunted and sped up more, finally dashing into the trees of the woods beside their subdivision. She continued running with Drew on her back, her large paws making not a sound, her tail streaming behind her.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2018, 04:39 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

“At this rate we’ll tire out,” Drew breathed, gathering his ghostly strength and lifting Luke into the air. The two shot through the streets, leaves scattering to and fro in the beautiful light of the moon. Concentrating hard, he picked up speed, their hair flapping wildly in the wind, until an ethereal flash of light enveloped the two. Out of thin air, the two had left that realm for an unmistakably grand, intricate setting. They were only in it moments, so it was likely too confusing to inspect all at once, but the odd setting disappeared as well, until the duo appeared in an alley miles away from the forest they were just in.

“Sorry if you couldn’t breathe for a few seconds,” Drew apologized, exhausted and sitting against a rough, brick wall, “I figured it’d be a safer bet.” Closing his eyes for a moment and looking upward, he exhaled, then looked back at Luke, who had presumably taken a light fall a few feet away. “Oh, and, uh... sorry for the rough landing. I’ve never taken anyone through the spirit world before.”

(Back to the future vibes amirite :p)

@RosePelt145

Last edited by Soddenfur; April 29th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:12 PM
♡♡♡

((Yep XP))

Luke stayed on the ground beside Drew a moment, panting, trying to catch her breath. She glanced at him as he spoke, and she got to her paws, padding over to him. She rested her large, furry head in his lap, gazing up at him with her green eyes, her gaze gentle. She licked his hand, indicating that she was okay. She curled up around him, resting her tail over his back. She was exhausted, and they were perfectly safe in the alleyway, as long as they started moving before dawn broke, as that was when people would start waking up. So they had several hours to rest and regain their energy. Luke closed her eyes, tucking her muzzle against Drew's stomach, and she let out a sigh as she fell asleep, her large, pointed ears lying flat on her head to keep out the cold winds.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:48 PM
;0

(awh that’s cute)

Drew smiled affectionately, his face extremely red. Maybe things won’t be so bad after all... Without the need for sleep, the apparition remained still and utterly silent, along with the rest of the environment. A small rat skittered down the alley. He watched it fondly as it slipped through a hole in the fence. He spent the next few hours in deep thought, watching over Luke with a kindness in his eyes he rarely felt the presence of. It was a risk to cut through the spirit world. They likely know where I am now. They’ll find me soon, but... it was worth it. I’ll make sure she’s out of this war before they expel me from existence. Drew relaxed, uncharacteristically internally content. It seemed he was finally at peace with his fate. The truth was, he was supposed to be eliminated a long time ago.

He watched as sunrise creeped up on them, lazily scratching his head. People will be out soon... the sun will shine over us just as fast. I can’t be seen in broad daylight; that and I can barely last in it. He didn’t want to wake the poor tired girl, but it was imperative they get moving soon.

@RosePelt145
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:08 PM
♡♡♡

((Yeah, I know. I thought it'd be a cute idea))

As the sun began to rise, Luke blinked her eyes open, yawning and stretching out her legs, curling and uncurling her paws. She stood, shaking out her black pelt, then blinked sleepily at Drew. She nosed his shoulder in greeting. She had decided to stay in wolf form for now, in case they need to make a quick escape. She gazed at him, her tail wagging. She hoped he had a destination in mind.

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:47 PM
;0

”Let’s go, uh... this way!” Drew suggested, really suggesting aimless wandering. He pointed past the fence, a verdant park with a small lake in that direction. “It has a lot of shade. It’s really convenient for me, considering the sunlight is somewhat of an enemy for me.” What the ghost was really doing was just avoiding the whole “running away and violence” and all that situation. He was already tired of it and wanted a short break.

@RosePelt145
Old May 2nd, 2018, 08:43 PM
♡♡♡

Luke wagged her tail again in acknowledgement, and she padded towards the park, then glanced back to see if Drew was following.

((Ack! Sorry it's so short, I'm dead tired and my mind is having trouble thinking of a good reply))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 2nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
;0

(Nw! It’ll probably happen to me sooner or later too •~•)

Drew smiled and began slinking through the shadows, carefully avoiding contact with the sunlight. He tried to stay as close as he could to Luke, but it was difficult with the decrease in cover. Unfortunately, they reached a point where he couldn’t advance without stepping into the light. It was a short run, but enough to strain him a lot. After a few moments of stretching and other preparations, he broke into a full sprint through the light, nearly invisible as he went until he finally reached the shade of a tree in the park. His form returned and he looked back, smiling. “I’m personally not a big fan of the sun.”

@RosePelt145

Last edited by Soddenfur; May 2nd, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:10 PM
♡♡♡

Luke ran beside Drew, loving the feeling of the wind blowing through her fur. She watched him get ready to sprint through the patch of sunlight, then ran beside him, her tongue lolling out the side of her jaws, her tail wagging happily. She was enjoying this. When he spoke to her, she licked his hand in acknowledgement. She then gazed at him, her emerald green eyes full of question. Where would they go now?

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 3rd, 2018, 09:14 PM
;0

Drew dropped down to the ground and went into a crisscross position. He picked a spot under a tree in close proximity to the lake. The park was sparsely filled; he didn’t really mind people spotting him out in the open like that, he wasn’t really the type to be reclusive, even if it saved his life. I’m so bored of all that running and war and stuff... I just wanna chill right now. “I hope you know I have no idea where I’m going,” he stated, laughing a little, done darting place to place with Luke as aimless as he was.

@RosePelt145