Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old April 27th, 2018, 06:18 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Dark {Private RP}

Luke threw her book to the side, turning to glare at Drew with her arms crossed. She turned up her nose in denial. "For your information, Drew, I am a werewolf." she hovered her hand over her mouth as she giggled in amusement. "Surprising, eh?" she smiled playfully. "I am known to be quite surprising..." she smirked, pumping a fist in the air. Then she grabbed her book, lightly hitting him over the head. Surprisingly, the book didn't go through him. She smiled in satisfaction. She then opened her book again, attempting to start reading again.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:42 PM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

”You what?” Drew gasped, struggling to keep his voice low enough to avoid detection from her parents. He fell out of his levitating position and onto the bed, causing the sound of springs to emerge. He only blinked when the book hit him. Despite his dumbfounded state, he placed his hand on the book and gingerly lowered it. “Uhh, yeah, that’s a bit surprising. What kept you from telling me before? And I thought I was the abnormal one! You’re wild. Literally!”

@RosePelt145
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:38 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soddenfur View Post
”You what?” Drew gasped, struggling to keep his voice low enough to avoid detection from her parents. He fell out of his levitating position and onto the bed, causing the sound of springs to emerge. He only blinked when the book hit him. Despite his dumbfounded state, he placed his hand on the book and gingerly lowered it. “Uhh, yeah, that’s a bit surprising. What kept you from telling me before? And I thought I was the abnormal one! You’re wild. Literally!”

@RosePelt145
Luke smirked, a small twinkle in her eyes. She put her hands behind her head, tilting her head back as she laughed. She then gazed at Drew, a smile of amusement on her face. "You bet I'm wild, and don't you forget it." she winked and positioned her hands into finger guns. Giggling, she set her book aside, turning to gaze at him, putting a finger to her lips in a signal to quiet him. "And I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure if it was a good idea..." she mumbled. She sighed and leaned back, resting her head atop her pillow, resting her arm over her face. Then she propped herself up on her elbows. "Do you think... the war is meaningless and stupid? I see no point in a battle, one that changed society and separated our species..." she sighed. "I would be killed if the king found out..." she bit her lower lip.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 27th, 2018, 08:38 PM
;0

”Hey,” Drew whispered softly, intensely locking eyes with Luke, “You can trust me. I’m not a part of that war and I never will be. I could go on a whole rant about that damn thing, but... nah. I’m not a big fan of things that aren’t amusing.” His soft tone disappeared and he began laughing again. Almost eerily; it was an issue that haunted him (couldn’t help it lol) yet he always acted so casually nonchalant about it. “Screw the king, dude! What’s the point in worrying about it? The way I see it, simply because of our existence we’re supposed to fight in this war. How is that fair? So don’t worry, let’s just do whatever we want!” The ghost expertly avoided raising his voice too loud, all while keeping a confident tone. He stood up off of the bed and posed in a triumphant way, his fists against his hips and his chin in the air. “I didn’t choose to become a ghost! It’s just part of my existence, I dunno why fate gave me a shot at the afterlife. Not everyone becomes a ghost.” Drew caught his breath. “Oh, wait... I did rant.”

@RosePelt145
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:14 PM
♡♡♡

((Pfft x3))

Luke bit her lower lip as she heard him speak, and smiled at his ranting, watching him get up and stand up on the floor beside the bed. He was kind of... fun. He seemed carefree and sure of himself. But as he spoke his last words, she turned away, staring at the wall. She blinked rapidly, though she wasn't sure if she would cry or not. She whispered, "I... wish I wasn't a werewolf... it's a curse. I... she bit her lip again. "I... have to eat meat in wolf form to survive... I always have to take a life... it terrifies me..." she sighed and gazed at the ceiling above her, twirling a thick strand of midnight black hair around her finger. "But, there's nothing I can do to change it... and, the worst part is..." she shook her head. "I'm going to fight in the war next year. My parents... forced it..."

((DUN DUN DUUNNN. Plot twist :3 ))

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 28th, 2018, 03:32 PM
;0

(NOOO SHE SUFFER ;-;)

Although Luke seemed fairly quiet, he could see the emotion in her eyes. He liked it; she told him a lot without words and even then it was enough she was allowing him to rant and ramble. Drew blinked. “How about raw meat from the store? When you’re a spirit, everything’s free,” he suggested, shrugging, his cheeky attitude returning. The ghost didn’t want to see her in any pain; that admission alone hurt to watch. “You don’t have to kill it live... do you?” His voice trembled a bit, out of sheer pity for her. “That... sucks!” He avoided Luke’s gaze for a moment, then instantly looked back at the second admission. “That’s so... uncool! We have to do something about it. I can’t let that happen, dude. No way.” In a flurry of emotion, the sense of self-assurance deeper into his expression. “Instead of feeling sorry and helpless, let’s change fate... or something!”

@RosePelt145

Last edited by Soddenfur; April 28th, 2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:26 PM
♡♡♡

((The drama unfolds :3))

Luke smiled at Drew, her eyes sad. "Well... I thought of running away, but Mother would just tell the king, and then everyone will be looking for me... and, if I was found, I would be thrown into the war right then and there." she gazed into his eyes a moment. They were beautiful eyes, a lovely, light green. Like a gemstone. She shook the thoughts away, focusing on their conversation. "I start training in three weeks. I also thought maybe I could fake death, but that wouldn't work." she sighed, her lip trembling. "I recently thought maybe I should just attempt to run away, anyway. Surely..." she wiped her face with the back of her hand as a tear escaped her eye and trailed down her cheek. "Surely, I wasn't destined for bloody battling in a war, when I already suffer enough..." she gave him a shaky smile. "You know how everyone is supposed to have a destiny in life? Before the war, I always thought my destiny was to live peacefully at home, growing up with a loving family, eventually falling in love and marrying my true love, growing up with him, and having children, raise a family, own our own home, work a job, watch my kids grow up, and grow old with my lover. But..." she curled her hand in a shaky fist. "That won't happen now, cause when I go to war, I will surely be killed, because..." she choked on her words. "I would not try to take a single life, as I know I already take too many, so I'll just be killed all because of my stupid compassion... I was not made for war. I don't want to go."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:01 PM
;0

(ooOoOoOOohhh so much drama to work with I already have big future plot ideas >:0)

Drew wiped Luke’s single tear away slowly, holding her shoulder. “Come on, it’s not that simple.” She seemed so weary, so fragile at that moment. All she seemed to want was to be happy; not have to hurt anyone. The ghost kept his toothy smile up, although he was quite anxious for her. “Just running away won’t solve your problems, it seems. I think if you want to be happy, you’ll have to take risk. Like that cheesy rain and rainbow analogy!” He placed his fingers on his temples, concentrating hard. “Let’s plan something! We’ll get out of here, but we won’t just be running away. We’re gonna, um... end the war! Or, well, at least get you off the list for training. We’ll make it work.” Drew’s impulsive lack of foresight was frightening so some, however he already had a few ideas in mind. He would do whatever he could in his powers to get this girl out of the war. His glowy form glew a little brighter as his resolve strengthened.

@RosePelt145
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:35 PM
♡♡♡

((Yeah, so do I :3))

Luke's eyes widened as he brushed her tear away with his thumb. It sent a sensation through her, and something went through her mind. He actually... cared. She never had anybody care about her before. She smiled shakily. Maybe running away with him to find a way to end the war wouldn't be so bad. At least... She would have someone with her. It brought her comfort. She motioned for him to lay beside her, as she was not ready to go to bed yet, and she quite enjoyed his company.

Suddenly shouts were heard, followed by crashing. Luke's eyes widened with sheer terror, and she went pale. She knew her father had been out again, and he was home, unhappy with something. He must have struck her mother, and she had been thrown into a table, which explained the crashing sound. No doubt he would yell at Luke to come downstairs, where she would surely face her father's wrath. And his human form was just as strong as his wolf form. And both forms were twice as strong as Luke's own forms. She was terrified, and she scooted over to where Drew was laying on the bed, and when she was against his chest, she started to shake. But what could he do? She hung her head as her father's words were shouted from downstairs. "Luka!!! Come down now!!!" Luke turned pleading, terrified eyes to Drew.

((The plot thickens :3))

@Soddenfur

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; April 28th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 10:00 PM
;0

Drew grunted, their moment thoroughly disturbed. The calm in his mind shattered at the sound of her father’s yelling. “We can plan this later, let’s go,” he ordered, staring intensely into Luka’s eyes, “Get whatever you need. We’re not coming back.” The apparition hesitated. “If you’re ready. It doesn’t sound exactly pleasant down there, so these are your options.” He darted toward the window, the moonlight making his figure glow bright as a star as he stood with his arms crossed, ready to leave and never look back. “If you need more time to think, I can go down there and stall. Trust me, I’ve had my fair share of, uh... messing with mortals.” He blushed after admitting he performed such immature acts regularly, smiling foolishly. What can I say, it’s hard to stay serious for long.

@RosePelt145